The Alpha's Daughter: The Bet...

By CherryBlossom2214

Black series: Book 2 Issac Snyder's past is unknown to many who knows him. His cold facade scares everyone aw... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 The End
News People!
Covers
Elliot's Alpha

Chapter 37

6.6K 194 37
By CherryBlossom2214

Hi guys, I'm a little bit in a blank for the three few chapters.

Ssooooo I feel pretty bad about leaving you guys to wait.

But thank you for waiting!

🌸🌸🌸

The excitement of yesterday's events still kept her awake. The moon from the window in full view that cast it's rays on the bed, somewhat calming her.
The view of the mountains was absolutely beautiful from this room, with the town lights to light up the night.

Issac took her to Aspen, Colorado and it was absolutely beautiful here. They are in a secluded cabin, away from the busy town below. She knows Issac doesn't like the busy life, so here was just prefect for them.

Her eyes found her hand, there where her ring is now. It hasn't sunken in that Issac did all of this for her.
"You have not slept yet Flower." Issac's rough voice breaks through the silence, sending a shiver in her body.
His sleepy eyes met hers, frowning a little.
"I couldn't sleep." He scooted upwards, exposing her chest. Making her gulp. He was a work of art.
"Is everything oky?"
She scooted up as well, her smile seems tobhave calmed Issac a bit.
"I'm simply too excited to sleep. I couldn't believe that you did all this for me. We've barely spoken on such things and here you are, making this tremendous gesture and it warms my heart so much. I simply don't know how to calm down."
She scooted over to lay her head on his chest, like so many times, it felt right, calming.
She trached his scars while he in turn stroked her hair.
"Do....do you sometimes wish I was more, well, talkative?" Issac asked, his chest tightens, she could feel.
"I love you just the way you are Issac, I wouldn't change you at all. It's just that..."
How should she say this without offending him?
"Speak freely, Flower."
She bites her lip, but it was now or never.
"I wish you could be more open to me, talk to me more. I want to get to know you, know what angers you, what makes you happy. What keeps you awake at night. I want to know you, your past times. I just want you to be open to me, so that I don't feel like I'm just another person for you." The last part came out so soft and quiet, but she knew he heard her.
She didn't want to look at his expression right now. Anger? Irritation?
There crept a silence over them. She kept tracing his scars.
"I never knew my parents, I had no name." Issac said and her hand stopped tracing.
She lift her head up to meet Issac, her breath almost lost when he spoke. He seemed to be lost, looking at the moon.
"The first memory I have is that of four white walls with metal door. Men in white coats and syringes that always had the strangest liquid in it, a black substance." She had a feeling she would not like this.
"Issac you don't have to..."
"It's oky Catherine, you'll have to know and I can't think of a better time." He cuts her off from stopping him.
In truth, she didn't want him to stop, but she was more worried about his feelings right now than her own.
"I had no name, the man called me Subject 100."

"Subject 100, eat, the Doc will be here soon."
"Subject 100, time for testing."
"Be a good monster for me Subject 100."
"Subject 100, showing signs of complete mind loss."
"Subject 100, immune to silver."
"Subject 100, time for your discipline."
"Subject 100, showing signs of uncontrolled anger lashings."
"Subject 100, gone rogue."
"Subject 100 will be scheduled for testing."

"I knew nothing then, but I was an experiment. I had over five needles injected into me every day with liquids I do not know the name for, but I can identify them by their smell over time. I'm not sure how old I was then, but the Doc came in one day, I knew it couldn't be good. His eyes held that of madness."

"Get Subject 100 ready for code red." the Doc says and five men came in after him.  He scooted back as if the action will stop them, it did not.
"Don't be afraid my little monster, you'll like what I have planned." The Doc laughed and he whimpered away only for one of the guys to secure him. In fright he screamed and suddenly the man was thrown across the room.
The Doc only smirked.
"Wonderful my little monster."
It now took all five men to hold him down. A substance that resembled the colour of blood was injected into him.
He remembers the immense pain that consumed him and then as if he lost his consciousness.
He then wakes up in a cell, covered in what only he could assume was blood, and from the smell it was not his own.
His body begins to shake from horror, fear. Utter fear of what they had done to him.

Issac kissed her head and held her tighter. "I was used as a weapon, a killing machine. Ther goal to make the ultimate supernatural weapon."
She already wanted to cry, she could feel her build-up. Just how much of her mate's story could she take.
"After that day, I became more aggressive."

"Doc, subject 100, is showing signs of rebellious nature. The nurses can't give him his injections anymore.
The Doc smiled, licking his lips with anticipation.
"Get the guards to tie the creature down, it's time he learns what I'll do when one disobey his treatment."

"Everytime I refused treatment, I would be tortured till I passed out. It was then that they will inject me. Unfortunately for me, I took longer to pass out from pain thanks to their injections. I'd get tortured for weeks on end before they could continue their vile experiment."

"Tell me subject 100, how many times has it been now. I keep forgetting."
His haunting voice says from the dark shadows of the room.
"A hundred whips." The Doc laughed. "What a monster you turned out to be. The pleasure you give me to torture you. Hhhmmmm, such a good monster." and the whip graced his back once again. Now his back, it was just numb from all the pain. He could care less, but his eyes could not hold on for longer before the darkness called on him.

"That was my life for a vew years, until their liquids got stronger and with it, they made sure that I..." Issac stopped, his grip on her was tightening yet still gentle, he was so afraid. So she stroked his arm in hopes that he will find it soothing.
She had to stop him,"It's oky Issac, let me make us tea oky." She kissed his head, she didn't miss the look he had in his eyes.
He was broken, scared, traumatized.
She needed him to see that she will be here no matter what.

Her own hands betrayed her while making tea. They were shaking beyond belief, but she continued. Her desire the be with her mate to calm his storms was greater than her need to calm down, to keep her from breaking down.

🌸🌸🌸

Issac's past is being revealed, stay strong people!

Also!

Here are three covers! Looks like cover Original and cover new 2 is in the lead,

Vote for you favorite one!

Original

New 1

New 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 12.9K 45
Meet Jackson Walker: He's a teenage werewolf, beta of his pack and totally drool-worthy. After getting caught by animal control and put in the poun...
8.4K 451 26
~~Second book in Alpha series~~ ~~Sequel but can be read without reading "The Alpha's To Mark"~~ ~~~~BEING REWRITTEN~~~~ Prince Theo is coming of ag...
129K 4.6K 39
skylar is a kind and loving girl. she is outgoing and loves to have a laugh. Her best friends are precious (the twins mate) and aria (beta Jacob's si...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...