HIRAETH|| Bernard the Elf x R...

Par uwquinoxx

Hiraeth (n) ; A homesickness for a home that you can't return to or never was. ||This story isn't completely... Plus

!!!PLEASE READ PRETTY PLEASE!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1 "What the hell?"
Chapter 2 "Where the hell?"
Chapter 3 "Who the Hell?"
Chapter 4 "P and C"
Chapter 5 "Goodnight"
Chapter 6 "Was it a Dream?"
Chapter 7 "Waffles?"
Chapter 8 "Advancements"
Chapter 9 "Takeoff"
Chapter 10 "What the hell? Pt2"
Chapter 11 "Someone's Got a Fever!"
Chapter 12 "Sick Boy"
A/N *dies romantically*
Chapter 13 "I Could Never Hate You"
A/N: The Title
Chapter 15 "Oh the Irony"
Chapter 16 "When Are You Gonna Tell Him?"
Chapter 17 "Blushy Blushy"
Chapter 18 "We Need to Talk"
Chapter 19 "Arising Tensions"
Chapter 20 "The Pantogram"
Chapter 21 "Plastic"
A/N
Chapter 22 "We're Gonna Have Fun!"
Chapter 23 "Soulmates"
Chapter 24 "Filler"
A/N HSHSHSHJDJD
Chapter 25 "Realization"
Chapter 26 "Married Couple"
Chapter 27 "Toy BS"

Chapter 14 "What's this feeling?"

2K 43 24
Par uwquinoxx

His coated arms enveloped me in a warm embrace. What he said made blood rush into my cheeks and I felt a peculiar sensation in my gut.

"Why is my face getting so hot? Don't tell me I caught his sickness..." (A/N: no dumfuk ur falling in love)

This time, the silence between us was comforting. My arms slowly found themselves enwrapping him in an embrace.

Before I could bury my head into his chest, he pulled away. He gently placed two hands on my shoulders, entrapping me in a gaze, "I'll take your advice, and I'll go rest up..."

I rolled my eyes seeing how only now he decides to listen to me, "Yea- you look and sound dead!" I playfully gave a little push on his shoulder...only to realize it may have been too much of a shove when he stumbled backwards onto the bed.

"Oops..."

He stared back in a shocked state, probably from the abrupt fall. It then turned into an expression of reassurance, "Nah it's alright doll. I deserved that anyway"

I shook my head jokingly, "Nah- what you deserve is being locked in a room with Curtis for 24 hours" I chuckled at the thought, "Oh man that would be torture for your short-temper."

My eyes found themselves peering back to his. He seemed to have a traumatized plastered on his face for a mere moment before shaking it off with a stifled laugh.

"Thanks for your help...seriously."

Seems like sentiment took over again, "That's what I'm here for Bernard..."

My smile shifted into a line as my eyebrows furrowed in contemplation, "...Uhhh you may wanna take off that sweater...considering you have a fever and all. I would hate to have you drowning in your own sweat glands-"

I was interrupted by a certain charming chuckle, "You just want to see me shirtless huh?"

I placed my hands on my hips and stifled a laugh, "Ahh I see you're back to normal! That's wonderful!"

He returned the gesture with a smirk, "Changing the subject now?-"

Before he could really finish what he wanted to say, I chucked his beret at his face. It then fell into his lap and he kinda just sat there dumb-founded.

I'm not entirely sure what came over me, but...I found myself staring-no that's weird-gazing at his features. I mean, I found myself really uhm analyzing his face. It made me feel weird.

His long curly locks suddenly had a more...glow to it. His features...just seemed more alluring to me. His laughter that encircled the room...I wanted it replaying over and over like a broken record.

"What the hell?"

I brushed it off, forcing my eyes to focus on the floor.

"Nice marble..."

My attention pulled back over to Bernard, "Uhh you should rest now. Okay?"

He heaved a hoarse sigh wishing to make a complaint but it seemed a wave of fatigue prevented him from doing so. He groggily lay himself in a comfortable position in my bed. I leaned over, fixating the blanket over his body.

"Rest up Barnaby." I ruffled his already-messed-up hair.

"Heyyy...I'm not a dog-" He sassily made an attempt of shooing my hand away.

"Hey now bud- you do that all the time to me"

"Yea yea whatever"

I chuckled at his little bored remark. I crossed my arms and heaved a relax sigh, "Man...I can't wait until you have to take care of me when I'm sick..."

A/N:  Short Chapter, I just didn't want the last one to be too tedious to read. aNywayyYYY

Someone's falling in loooove

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8K 47 48
This is my first book and basically i will be recreating some scenes by adding different and new dialogue but most of the events will play out the sa...
34.6K 1.3K 18
this is the most embarrassing thing ive ever written, with poor wording, spelling ect. Forgive me i was young and dumb. - 2023 Star This whole story...
253K 5.8K 52
|| NOTICE : This book is no longer updating. For information, please check the last chapterr. thank you. || || Cover art made by : sock.clip from ins...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...