Chapter 1 "What the hell?"

(2nd POV)

Flash forward to Age 18 (ahh yes the age of consent) (follows the plot to the first movie)

"What the hell..."

-aight lemme explain first-

*smol flashback*

At this point in time, your parents had already divorced. Your mom had found a boyf (shortened word for boyfriend).Your baby brother Charlie was born a while back. He was now 8 years old.

You sat in your room cuddled under the covers. You were listening to music while reading one of your favorite books. One earbud in one while the other one hung out ensuring you could hear some of your surroundings just in case.

Good thing you did as you began hearing your dad and your little brother yelling about something. All you knew was that your brother said "clatter"

"Oh goshh...what now" You groan out, throwing your bed sheets to the side while hoisting yourself out of bed to check what on earth was going on.

You burst out the front birch door, "what's going on-"

By the time you got outside, you saw what appeared to be Santa face planted on the ground.

"What the hell..." you muttered under your breath making certain your brother wouldn't hear it. Don't want him swearing all over the place.

"You killed Santa!" Your brother exclaimed with yet a very unphased expression.

"Did not!" Your dad debated, "That's not Santa!"

"Well...he was" Charlie replied back with a sad tone lingering in his voice.

Your father begins searching for any form of identification. He pulls out a white cardstock card that read "Santa Claus".

You walked a few steps out to see what was on the roof because clearly, this dude fell off your one story roof and somehow d i e d.

"First of all, how? Hasn't Santa been uncaught for hundreds of years? Why does he decide to turn up here, be painfully obvious he exists and then dies!?" You exclaimed in pure confusion.

All three of you slowly peered up at the roof, mouth agape and eyes wide.

"Is that...Santa's sleigh?? There's reindeer too!" You exclaim pointing up to the roof.

Your brother then gazed back down to where Santa's body was and noticed the fabric was limp with no body found underneath it.

"He disappeared!" Charlie exclaimed

You were unphased by it. You just wanted a close up of Santa's sleigh.

Somehow, a latter appeared completely out of nowhere. Your only choice was to climb it of course.

You greeted the line of Reindeer petting their soft lush fur.

"Woah..." you murmured under your breath with memorization seeing how you;'ve never seen reindeer up close.

"I knew you guys were real!" You exclaim happily. Although you were 18 now, you had never let go of that sight that one Christmas night.

Charlie climbed up the latter and you heard your dad follow yelling for the both of you to get back down.

You climbed into Santa's sleigh and Charlie followed suit.

"Look dad! It's Santa's sleigh!" Your little brother exclaimed excitedly as he climbed into the sleigh next to you.

"There's no such thing as Santa's sleigh" Your father groaned out stepping closer to us.

"Ahh yes it appears you're blind dad" You joke with sarcasm with a little chuckle.

"Dad, you said you believed in Santa right?" Your little brother questioned.

"I did? I do!" Your dad replied clearly trying to keep your brother happy.

"Dad, these are living breathing reindeer, not to mention, Santa's reindeer correct?" You questioned with an intentionally smart-ass tone.

"I hope not..." your dad replied, "these are uhhh, your Christmas gift guys! Merry Christmas!"

You, of course, didn't buy it. His lie was basically tracing paper, easily seen through. Charlie didn't seem to either.

Your dad insisted you guys get down.

"No I don't wanna go..." Charlie backed into the sleigh.

"C'mon guys i'm serious...Let's go!" Just as your father exclaimed he fell into the front seat of the sleigh and the Reindeer took off and ascended from the roof.

"W-what the hell!?" You exclaim as you were propelled backwards from the abrupt force.

"Profanity!" Your dad scolded also in a state of shock.

You peer over to your little brother and noticed a wide genuine smile was plastered on his face.

"Haven't seen one of those in a while" You thought to yourself for a mere moment.

The reindeer ascended high in altitude, and with their speed you guys weren't at all sure where you guys were headed.