Chapter 27 "Toy BS"

A/N: apologies for such slow updates! As an honors student in a school that just started up again, you can imagine how much I'm deprived of time and energy...plus! I'm working on another story! But not to worry! I'll still be uploading chapters on here as well! I know how much yall love Bernard :)

The both of you watched as Santa took off into the atmosphere.

Once he was out of range of sight, you and Bernard turned heads towards each other, eyes laced with concern.

"What now?" To your surprised, Bernard asked. Typically you were the one questioning what to do. You didn't mind the little change though.

You placed a finger to your chin, contemplating for a few moments, "uhm, oh! We gotta go deal with Hitler Santa now!"

He titled his head "Hitler Santa? I know he's terrifying looking but your don't gotta go that far."

You squinted your eyes as you thought of the image of Toy Santa, "it's not that, soemthing tells me he's gonna pull something Hitler would do, yknow?"

He slightly nodded in agreement.

<<Timeskip>>

The next thing the both of you knew, you found yourselves back in Santa's suite accompanied by Toy Santa and Curtis.

At this current moment in time, Toy Santa was fooling around with his reflection in the mirror seemingly like a little 7-year-old, "Boo! I'm Santa claus!"

You stood stiffly next to Bernard and Curtis, smiling nervously, biting your lip in an uneasy state of mind, "dear lord I'm living a nightmare-"

Bernard really wasn't in the mood to deal with any of this, he turned to gaze down and the shorter second in command elf, "yea yea, no, I definitely think this is going to work. Good job, Curtis" his voice laced with sarcasm. 

Curtis peered back upward at the sarcastic head elf, not satisfied with his sarcasm, "Would it kill you to give a wholehearted compliment?"

You leaned over to Curtis's side, "dude, this is Barnaby we're talking about, that won't happen until I learn how to swim, which is never" (if you can swim, no. Now you can't :) you snarkily remarked with a smirk. 

Bernard nudged you lightly with his elbow, offended by your statement. "You know that's not true."

"You were sick, that doesn't count" you crossed your arms with a smirk plastered on your face. 

Curtis audibly gasped, placing two hands on his face in shock, "You're telling me- Bernard, is indeed capable of making wholehearted compliments!?"

Your smile fell, as you corrected him, "Well, no- he was sick so it doesn't count-"

Curtis dramatically heaved a romantic sigh, "you two are just-" he then brushed the thought off as you glared him down,"nevermind-"

Both you and Bernard released low audible sighs of relief, glad that he stopped. 

The little down moment was put to halt, as all of your attention shifted to Toy Santa who was "ho ho ho"ing uncontrollably. 

Curtis miraculously pulled the "handbook" out of his ass, look upwards at Toy Santa, "Here, I want you to take a look at this"

TS [toy Santa becuz I'm lazy], quite literally, took a look at it, he only looked at it for a second or two, "Nice!" He then turned back to his reflection.

You wanted to  throw yourself in a fit of laughter. "Pfffff" you stifled your laughs and slapped your knee.

Bernard stood there, unimpressed. 

Curtis chuckled nervously, "No, I mean I need you to read this-" he held the handbook in front of him.

Toy Santa leaned down to him in order to grab the handbook, "Let's try to be more specific now shall we?" He snarkily remarked sparking your urge to make him implode

A/n: he's a hoe hoe hoe. And hitler