Where is your heart tonight

By flicbenn

Where is your heart tonight He is a member of a boyband. He has been divorced for a year which he kept quiet... More

Where is your heart tonight?
Prologue
Chapter One
Authors note
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Jordan
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Jordan
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two Jordan
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six Jordan
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Jordan
Chapter Thirty One Jordan
Chapter Thirty Two Jordan
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Sixteen

371 10 14
By flicbenn

*warning sexual content*

Miss you more

The morning we leave the boat. And I go back home to England. I was still with him in his bed in his cabin, our last night together for a while. As I woke up I noticed that I am laying with my head on his chest. He is comfy I could lie here for eternity. I went to lift my head but couldn't as someone's chin was in the way and his arms tightly around me. Almost he doesn't want me to leave. Well, last time I ran. He was still sleeping and snoring away. I snuggled back into the warmth of his body listening to the soft snores he is making.

I must have dozed off again as I feel something move against. I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes looking back at me.

"Morning beautiful. Sleep well".

I nod. He smiles back at me and brings me in. I snuggle back into him as I must have moved when I fell back to sleep.

" I need to go and sort out my stuff to leave the boat".

"No, stay. There is plenty of time".

" No, there isn't J".

"Of course there is".

" What time is it?" I asked.

He reaches over to his phone. "6.30 am".

" I need to go".

"Stay for another hour, please" he pleaded "I'm gonna miss you when you're gone". He kisses the top of my head. I give in to him and snuggle close to him again. We had managed to put some clothes on this time just in case someone barged in when we are still sleeping later. As I snuggled into his warm body, I was playing with the hairs on his chest. Gently twirling them between my fingers. I soon feel his hand move up my leg. I look up only to meet with chocolate brown eyes and the broadest grin. "Can we go for another round?" he asks. "You look sexy in my t-shirt". He moves off the bed and he's there in just his flannel bottoms. God, he looks hot in them.

" So are you in just your flannel bottoms"?

"How about now?" As he removes them and is now standing there naked.

"I'm not sure my boyfriend would like this. You know a naked man standing there in the middle of his cabin. He might come back soon".

" Ah he wouldn't mind. He knows me".

"You sure. He gets a little jealous".

" Does he now?".

"Very protective".

" Can't wait to meet him then".

"He will kick your ass though".

" Will he. I bet I could take him on".

He climbs up the bed towards me only to stop and lean back on his knees looking down at me with a sly look on his face. He licks his lips before he leans towards. As he moves I catch the sight of his erection which looks like it's grown. It's big, swollen and purple in color.

"You like what you see, hey. Now I'm butt naked. You need too as well. Let's remove my T-shirt". He comes closer pulling up his t-shirt off of me. " I need one more night".

"It's morning".

" Close enough".

Once clothes were removed he leans on top of me. I can feel him pulsate and twitch against me as he was kissing me. He stops to stroke my cheek looking at me with very dark brown eyes.

"I want to ask you something. We will only do it if you feel comfortable OK".

" What?".

"I want to feel you and just you. Nothing between us. I want to go bare. I am clean OK if you're wondering. I want to feel you inside without a barrier. To remember what it feels like before we go our separate ways".

He moves his hips which sends waves through my body when I feel him twitch again. I nod and kiss him back. He smiles against my lips. He pushes himself inside fully with one strong hard thrust. I feel him stretch me as it grows larger filling me up.

" I will pull out before I need to OK. I promise". He starts to move. Boy does it feel so good? "I can't we are doing this. It feels incredible. You feel so amazing. I fucking love this" as he is pumping in and out of me. "We have to do this more often, just you and me. Nothing separating us. You feel incredible inside".

He carries on kissing my lips and moves downwards my neck. My body starts to move with him like it's moving on its own. We are one. He fits me. My breathing gets quicker as he pumping into me, penetrating in me. I'm impaled on him. Body sweat and body fluid mixing together. I can't believe we are doing it this way. I move my hands towards his ass and hold him there as I feel him getting ready to pull out.

" You want me to not pull out".

"No, I want to feel it".

" Are you sure?".

" Yes, I am sure".

"OK".

He carries on. He goes quicker and harder. My body was squeezing him tightly with every thrust he made. I feel his cock slid against me as he moves in and out. We were getting sweaty which was helping us move against each other. I feel my body starting to tighten ready to explode especially when he moves a different way. He lifts himself up onto his hands as he thrusts into me deeper and deeper into me with an extra thrust once in. My body is on fire. The tension in my body was building up. I have never felt like before until I met him.  I cry out in ecstasy as he changes his position again. I wrap my legs around him with my ankles digging into his ass. The way we were going neither of us ain't going to forget this for a long while. He places his hands on the wall in front of him like last night. From there he went harder, deeper and faster. He was really going at it.

" Cum for me. Let me see your O-face" he roars.

I feel his body tightening. Then he screams my name as he fills me with his essence. I feel it flow into me.

" Ah fuck yeah," he says collapsing on top of me. "That was fucking amazing.

Later I was with my friends waiting to get off the boat. I had the best time ever and so glad I had the chance to go. Even with the extra stuff that happened. I leave the boat with a boyfriend. But I go back home with people not knowing who my boyfriend is. The problem is I do leave the boat with a few enemies because of it. I guess fly back with a few of them as well. It's gonna be a long flight back to London.

J: Miss you

Me: Miss you too

J: When are you going to the airport?

Me: Flight is at 6 pm so 2 or 3

J: OK

J: What are you going to do?

Me: Drop our cases at a friends hotel and explore Miami.

Me: Drink some coffee at a certain place. Burgers at Five guys

J: I wanna come

Me: When is your flight?

J: Tomorrow

I was reading and texting with everyone looking at me.

Me: Are you off the boat yet

J: Nope.

J: I'm laying in the bed you left me in

J: Are you still there? Wait...

My phone is ringing now. I know who it is. His picture comes up on the screen. It was the same one he changed it back to.

"Hello".

I was checking you didn't disappear cos of what I said.

"No I am still here. Just getting through the queues".

Oh OK. Can I meet you at Starbucks?

"I will ring when we get there if we get off the boat.

OK love you

" I love you too".

I could picture him up there still in his cabin waiting for us to go so it was easier for them to go, just lying in the bed waiting. I want to go back. I want more of the last two nights.

You still there, Flick

"Yeah, J. I'm still here".

I need you back here

" Why?".

Oh, you know why?

"A little too late as they won't let me back on. Why you need me?".

I have a little problem but only you can sort.

"Sorry, but whatever it is you will have to sort it yourself".

I have a little problem in the downstairs department.

" Jordan" now everyone around me is looking at me.

Please can you fix it?

"I'm outside on the dock now with 2999 blockheads which are all looking at me. Most want to hurt me still. Especially now I have shouted your name".

Sorry, but my grown man wants to play now he's woken up hearing your voice.

" But you will have to sort it on your own. I got to go".

"Did you just hung up on your guy" replied Suze.

"No, just some whiney guy called J".

My phone goes again.

Did you just hang up on me? That's mean. I'm in dire need of help here.

" But I can't help you. I will see you later".

Just you wait. You're in trouble. Well, I guess I gotta go and sort this out myself. Just you wait.

"I'm sorry but I can't help you".

Yeah. Yeah. I am going now. Love you. Bye.

Before he hangs up all I could hear is him making kissing noises down the phone. I put my phone away. " Can we go please?".

The others in our group understood so we went back to Kristin's hotel to put our cases there. Just so we can spend some time in Miami before going to the airport. So we went to the Marketplace, the beach and then onto Starbucks the one we went to at the start of our holiday.

I texted Jordan to say we were there but had no response. I guess he's holding a grudge against me because I couldn't help him out earlier. We sit down with our drinks and cakes at a table. It was busy in here as every table was taken. I jumped a mile when someone behind me touches my shoulders.

"Hello there".

" Geeze J scare the crap out of me," I say as I turn around to face him. He is standing there with the broadest smile on his face. "Why didn't you respond?".

" What would I say been here for an hour hiding in the corner waiting for you. Seeing you left me hanging earlier".

"You got a hand you could use".

" But it's not same as being inside you" he whispers in my ear " I'm gonna miss that".

"Jordan" I whack him playfully. He got me back by tickling me. "Stop it. Please. Cut it out Jordan".

" Nope". He tickles me more.

" Guys get a room".

"Glad to. Come on" he says as he pulls me up.

"No, I'm staying here or I will be late for my flight".

" OK. I will stop. But that was fun".

"It wasn't," I say "Hey" as he sits down on my lap.

"What I haven't got a seat?".

" You're heavy. Get off me Jordan".

"You calling me fat".

" No".

"OK" he gets up and pulls me off my seat. He sits down and pulls me into his lap. "Better". As he wraps his arms around me.

"Just because my friends are OK with you being here attached to me like a leech but there are still other blockheads here".

He shrugs and pulls himself closer to me. He doesn't care and told me on the cruise not to worry about it. He then whips the hat off my head and puts it on his own.

" Hey".

"It's my hat anyways," he says straightening the Celtics baseball cap on his head.

"You gave it to me. Goes with other souvenirs I got".

" What you have you taken of mine?" he says furrowing his brows.

"Nothing a t-shirt maybe".

" And".

"Nothing" I drink up my latte. "Burgers".

We went off to Five Guys for food. We had to sit at two different tables as there were too many of us. I was sat at a table with Suze, Emma and of course J. He wouldn't let me go. 

Mainly it was getting closer to the time that we part for a while. I'm not looking forward to it either. I am going to miss him and the sex. The sex with him is amazing and very hot. He notices me looking at him and turns his head towards me. 

"Are you alright, Flick?".

" Yeah going to miss you so much".

"Me too" he replies "Phone".

" Oh no, you don't".

"Please". I give him my phone and he takes a photo of the two of us. Then takes another one of him kissing my cheek. " You can use them as profile photos".

"No thanks. I'm coming off social media as I don't trust it after all this".

" Leave it for a while".

"You have disappeared off it".

" I'm there just not posting much on it. Having a break from it".

"Trolls". He nods.

" So you are stalking then" replies someone from our table. "Knew it".

We spent an hour at Five guys before we said goodbye to Maria and Kristin who were both spending in Miami for another day before they go home. Jordan came with us to the airport but only went as far as he was allowed to go. My friends went through customs I was on my way. There I was standing in front of him. I stared at his entire chest so I didn't have to look into his eyes. My eyes were welling up already and I haven't left him yet. He moves closer and lifts my chin so I would look at him.

" I guess this is goodbye for now. I will come over soon. You can count on that" he says "I could do the whole Casablanca routine".

" Please don't".

"Nah I don't remember it anyway. Joe would know it".

He pulls me into him and kisses me fully on the lips. One passionate kiss that neither of us would remember. Both of us breathing fast when the kiss breaks. I walk off towards customs and my plane to go home. I turn to face him as I start to go through. He smiles and waves. Then he blows a kiss before he turns around to leave. I can't see if he is crying as he has shades on. I know I am. Then he is gone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 98K 37
"The book's amazing!!!" - cutechickhere What if you could take cruise with your favorite celebrity? Knox Hamilton, world famous singer, signed up for...
20.1K 751 83
(Completed) Jordan Is now has slowly recovered from the effects of the accident they had on tour last year. If he is really going to recover he will...
1.4K 33 30
This is a story that follows the life of Lynne a model turned photographer and her relationship with her teen crush Jordan Knight. A chance meeting...
9.8K 347 18
(Completed) 'I knew better than this. Sometimes I thought he did too. But still, we kept doing it...because. Full stop. Maybe because I made him feel...