HE LIVES IN ME.......

Od Ayshasamira

She was searching for her dream man all this years,,, she always dreams of him,, and at times give up,and thi... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2:Introduction
Chapter 3:Prince charming
Chapter 4:Missing Rib
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:The meeting
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50:Final chapter

Chapter 45

453 36 10
Od Ayshasamira

Fa'iz can I have a word with you?Sure Yaa Khalil what's up?Whats with you and Yasmeenah?Well she just needs someone to guide her and that's it...

Ohh I see is she alright these days?Yes she is fine absolutely alright,y do you ask?Just asking he smiled...

Fa'iz shook his head as if I don't sense the heat between them,he called Sa'aad and they talked for a moment.....

My love he said when he came in,When are we going to Maldives?I smiled whenever my handsome husband is ready to....

These days I always see you glancing at our pictures that we took in Maldives,so we ought to go at the earliest and remember I want to take you to Puglia one of the most romantic place in the world.....

Ok we can leave Puglia till I wean Ummita then we can plan our trip to Maldives anytime soon because I can't wait to go there he hugged me,I love you Noor Janan.....

He kissed my forehead,I am going out will be back in a jiffy,you want me to get something for you?I nodded anything that suits me he blew a kiss then went out.....

I called Leenah and ask if Yasmeenah is back,not yet Aunty I guess she have afternoon lectures today,ok no problem my Baby is playing I touched Ummitas cheeks....

Let me take a nap then,I laid down and slept off only woke up to endless missed calls,Meenal longest time,I haven't forgotten about you not at all I have been busy in one way or the other....

Then I called Yaa Khairat and we talked about Yasmeenah and Yaa Khalil,She said She already put some sense into Yasmeenah because we don't know her plans Janan,well Yaa Khairat I am sure very sure that Yasmeenah has moved on.....

And all thanks to Fa'iz who abandoned his work and business just to take care of Yasmeenah,oh that's nice and what about your brothers marriage?

Well he refused to let us plan anything but Sa'aad is making plans and his mansion is ready too,so we have 5momths to go.....

We talked about other things and she dropped the call,I freshened up and continued my daily routine playing with Ummita and watching.....

He came in with so many gift bags the maids dropped them,Sweetie did you go shopping?No I just decided to buy few things for you,y do you always do this Ahmad I pouted.....

He circled his hands around my lips and kissed my forehead let me go and pray Zuhr,I checked the things kept Yasmeenahs and took mine and Ummita to our bedroom...

I met him halfway the stairs,Babe he round his hands around my waist,Yaa Abubakar asked if you and Ummulkhair said I should tell you that you loook pregnant in those pictures....

Ummulkhair and her teasings that reminds me come and have your lunch we have something to discuss,ohk he laced our hands I feed him and we cuddled on the couch....

My love I was thinking about Family planning you know?Baby you don't want to give birth to someone from my gene?

Are you avoiding being pregnant for me?Ahmad i fiddle with my hand,is just that Ummita is young and I am afraid of getting pregnant by the way things are pricking...

Should I stop doing that?You are just trying to get upset for no reason,Baby you know before anyway I am not feeling any younger he stood up and left...

I was trying to clam myself down when Yasmeenah came in,Yaa Janan oh my baby welcome back you were stressed right?Fa'iz came in too...

Fa'izu I think you need to get admitted into that university,you two must be hungry I know right?....

Let's have lunch Fa'iz,that reminds me Sister you caution Yasmeenah I am the only person she don't call Yaya in this house.....

Y Yasmeenah?He gave you almost 5 years,It's 6 years,Yaa Janan 8 years,I am 8 years older than Meenah....

I humped Meenarh start calling him Yaya this instant,we both laughed,where is the Favourite still in the office?I nodded upstairs oh ok...

They were done eating and he came downstairs,Fa'iz I have been trying to call you since morning,I didn't see your missed call Favourite....

Well I was asked about your return to LA,Daddy called you?He laughed yes he called and I knew you lied with my name....

I know right thank God you covered me up,Yaa Khalil would have told him the truth....

So when are you going back or you wanna join Huboldt University,they both laughed,I will be leaving in a week but will be back in two weeks...

What's really tying you here Fa'iz?He  scratched his head and stood up,Favourite not now I should go and rest before magrib....

I am coming with you,i know he will try to avoid me but I will not allow that,they went out together while Yasmeenah freshened up and took a nap....

I was playing with Ummita when they came in after magrib,something is fishy Yaa Khalil raised an eyebrow he took Ummita to his arms and whispered y didn't he hugged you today?

He's upset with me I pouted,do you have your Favourite Currywurst I nodded let me get it,I went to the kitchen and brought the plate....

Khalil let's finish praying you need to excort me to that girls place she has been disturbing me,I just released the tumbler I was holding and it breaks....

Noor are you alright?He swiftly come to where I was standing,held my hand but I took it back,I didn't look at him I closed and opened my eyes then look at Yaa Khalil...

He called the maid and she cleaned the place he then sat beside me,Sorry Baby you have been given me attitude lately,Ibrahim your sister is always looking for trouble and I can't retaliate....

Well,is not good to keep a lady waiting,we told her 8pm shall we?Yaa Khalil uhm I cleared my throat,what is it Janan?Nothing go ahead...

Yasmeenah came in just when they all ready to leave except Fa'iz who was at the dining making calls....

Are you up Sister?she nodded rubbing her temples,come here I gestured to where I was seated, are you alright Yaa Janan?

I am fine,she exchanged pleasantries with Ahmad and Khalil,Fa'iz then shouted Meenarh so you slept off?

Fa'iz I was so tired and exhausted,she laid on my laps,where is Ummita?With Leenah I then look at both of them that were standing ready to go out ,I frowned my face ....

Fa'iz came and sat down while they finally preambled,I didn't even look at them,Ahmad she is really pissed off can you handle that?

I am hurt deep inside I hate hurting Noor Janan but she is very stubborn Atimes what do I do?

Ahmad Rufa'i you and Noor Janan nobody can come between because your love was made in heaven,you always have this love fights....

Ibrahim stop laughing already,didn't you look at your sister she looks upset and calm,she didn't utter a word,hmm!

Ahmad please stop hurting my Sister,but Khalil how can she boldly tell me that she don't want to give birth now till when?

Ya Allah!Cant you two talk about that in a romantic way,I might have been a player but you are way too romantic than I am Rufa'i please stop talking about girls in her presence...

You are joking but you know how jealous she can be,I know right?I will make up to her,what about Yasmeenah...

Yasmeenah is more jealous than Janan I can't even compare y are women always this jealous,but Ibrahim you know you broke her heart?

Y is she then trying to break mine with Fa'iz he is too charming and I know she will fall for him,hmm!I suggest you let Yasmeenah go Khalil it's high time...

Stop tempering with this girls emotions focus on Hafsat she loves and adore you,but Ahmad I am caught in a trap....

Wallahi I have never loved someone like I love Yasmeenah and do you know the worst part?He nodded she is trying to avoid me and you and Janan can't even lend a helping hand....

Do you know what Janan said?He looked at him while sitting on the chair outside,that if I treat Hafsat right she will bring back my Yasmeenah can you imagine?

She has a point Ibrahim,oh really?You consent to it really?Ibrahim I have always known you to be a great player what is happening to you,you can win Hafsat in a day just prove it to Janan that's all....

Ahmad let's talk about the reality,Janan has a point you don't care about her like before,are you the one saying this Khalil?Yes if it was the then Ahmad you could have called her by now it's almost 10 minutes....

Hmm!You know Janan better than everyone infact she won't pick up even if I call and her phone is off do you think I was only touching my phone,he showed him her pictures that he was looking at.....

She is just being insecure for no reason I know she must be upset because I said we are meeting a lady,but the then Janan would have call me by now...

She is there pampering Yasmeenah and making way for Fa'iz how can she call you,Ibrahim are you for real?You sound Jealous and you know you can't be jealous of Fa'iz...

I have every right to be Ahmad,he is on my nerves as if he never heard I was dating Yasmeenah,imagine he spend the whole night talking to her.....

Someone is jealous so unlike you Khalil,his phone beeped it must be My love,not again Yaa Khadija he picked up...

Oh Khalil you called him,his phone is on silent mode he is in distress he laughed here,Yaa Khady forget Ahmad is still about Yasmeenah,Khalilullh can you let her be for the time being concentrate on your wedding but Sa'aad told me what you said ....

I will do everything to make that wedding happen,please you should calm down Khalil I hate seeing you like this....

She tuned to video call,and you where is Noor Janan?She is at home and I know you can't spend a day without talking to her he said smiling Atimes I get jealous is always Mummy mummy.....

You come first before me,Ahmad I will smack your head are you mocking my Janans voice,they both laughed anyway Hafsat and her family would be in Abuja by next month so I have to prepare the kayan lefe and all....

And I will soon come and borrow Janan,he smiled Yaa Khady I hope he will lend his Noor to you.....

They both laughed and talked about random things then dropped the call....

Ahmad can you brace yourself up,Apologize to Janan,I will do that in person Khalil,but let her have sometime if I go in now I will hug and kiss her in Fa'iz and Yasmeenahs presence...

Is that something new ?Even Yaa Khadija has witnessed such things that shows us that you are truly not an impotent fellow,he tap his shoulder...

Khalil should I punch you,You keep making joke of me,How can Noor just tell me that she wants to go for family planning....

Can you imagine?He laughed is that y you prank her that you are going to another woman,Ibrahim is to us really a laughing matter....

Can't you talk it out you keep repeating this Ahmad talk to her in a romantic manner,and then his phone beeped,you see she must be fuming with rage...

Hey Sister y call via video you wanna see your husband,Yaa Khalil I am upset with My Favourite don't talk about him...

I actually want you to buy something's for Ummita please,oh ok send them via sms let me go and buy them but you can see that we have been sitting here freezing in this cold winter....

I thought you went to visit the lady he turn the camera to Ahmad and then back to his face,sorry Sister he was joking he won't dare and you know I won't let that happen...

But Yaa Khalil anyway come soon I need those things for Ummita bye I dropped the call...

Ahmad if you make my sister feel insecure again I will he punch him,ouch that hurts he tongued...

On a serious note you don't want her to plan then talk about it ok?He nodded but I know what you should do can you ignore her for 2 weeks don't do it for two weeks then you tell her the reason...

He widened his grin can you face your own problems and let me be,that both laughed,I am planning of apologizing with Maldives ticket....

No Ahmad you know Ummita is not due for a long flight in the next 3 months you can go,or when she weaned her...

Huh!Khalil what do I do now?Go and kiss her I know you are craving already,I will revenge all this Ibrahim...

But can't Fa'iz let Yasmeenah be please talk to him for me send him back to LA,Ahmad smiled I will Khalil but win Hafsat over and be solid with her let's go and buy the stuffs....

I was running with rage I went to my bedroom and laid down is he for real,visiting someone for the little mistake I made the Ahmad I know will definitely call...

I called Khalil and then freshened up,I was up in my bedroom when Leenah brought what I asked of Yaa Khalil...

She went out and Ahmad came in,I wiped away my tears he came in and hugged me Baby y are you crying?

Wallahi you are only woman I love I can't even face another woman when I have you I am sorry,I was pissed off hence what I did?

Your tears are like fire to me they burn my heart,Baby please forgive me,tell me what do you want and I promise I shall do it.....

Ahmad I feel insecure,please don't make such jokes again my heart aches when you do that,I feel like I don't take my duties well....

I was only afraid of delivery and I thought we should take a year or two break,I am sorry please forgive me....

If there is anything I hate is your tears I was only joking Baby,he wiped away my tears and hugged me tightly inhaling deeply...

He released me and knelt down,Forgive me Baby,Oh my Allah!Please stand up Ahmad don't make me feel bad I held his hand and laid on his chest....

He hugged me back and we stayed for a moment,I am sorry Noor Janan do you want me to take you to Madinah,I smiled that's my Baby....

Should I start preparing our visa?I nodded no we just came back,and Ummita he kissed my lips and kissed my neck,he then smiled at me....

I should freshened up,he went a freshened up I brought Ummita and laid her down,he came out and wore his Jade robe...

Ibrahim I am not coming down,I need to calm My Baby down you know?Ok Good night and make sure not to call me later he laughed and dropped the call...

Let me get you something to eat,he came closer to me placing me on the wall,Should I eat something?I nodded....

He started kissing me,I mean food erm,y are you stuttering Baby,I want to make love to you I want to show you how much I love you I want you to know that you are the only woman for me.....

With that he shushed me,I whined in pains let me,I groaned sorry Baby,He dialed the intercom and they brought the crispy chips and chicken...

They kept it in the adjoining living room,he held my hand and sat me in his laps he fed me,I bought your Favourite yourghut....

I smiled you are My one and only Favourite Ahmad I can't love you less,I laid on his chest I am full....,

We spent the whole night showing love to each other,the next day we woke up late even Ummita....

I bathed her and gave to Leenah I freshened up just to know that Yasmeenah andFa'iz have left already...

Baby should I stay home the whole day,I blushed you should go to work I will be here waiting for you My Love,,,

He drew me closer and whispered should I make you take another shower?I hide my face in his broad chest and hugged him tightly.....

You are always delightful Noor,I always enjoy you Baby,I want to be with you wherever I go whatever I do,I smiled...

Ahmad whatever I do is you,I sleep next to you're but I always dream about you,I always want more from you My hearthrobe you are one in a million....

After almost a month,I met Fa'izu downstairs,Fa'izu are you alright you seem disturb do you have a headache?

Huh!Sister I don't know what to do?What happened Fa'iz?I sat down I have to go back to LA and I don't want to,Y is something wrong Fa'iz?

Everything is wrong I have to go back and I can't leave Meenarh here,Are you going with her?I replied with sarcasm...

He smiled,Fa'izu I will take care of Yasmeenah for you I promise you trust me right?Go and handle the business you spent almost two months here I am afraid Daddy will be upset ...

I know right?I have been avoiding his calls but everything is going smoothly do you know y I am disturbed Sis?I nodded because I haven't talk to Yasmeenah about love...

We are very close to each other now and she is free with me but I doubt if she can love me back,she still love Yaa Khalil....

Make her forget him,you can do that as a Man right?You should do that Fa'iz and I am sure Yasmeenah will not shin someone as handsome and charming as my brother...

He widened his grin,I am taking things gradually I don't want to rush I want her to get over Yaya first but I know she must have something for me even if it is little we have been very close for 2 months....

Then I will take care of her for you,you ought to go back Yaa Khalils wedding is around the corner and we all have to be in Abuja....

Yes ok no problem I know she will be done with her exams before the wedding I will go back tomorrow and come back as soon as I can I am feeling insecure....

You have every right to because I feel insecure with your Brother Favourite too,he laughed you know Sister your love is outta this world ....

We both laughed let me go and buy some gifts for her before she comes back I smiled let me ask my husband I want to go shopping too...

We went out with him and Ummita we shopped I had to stop him because it was getting out of hand...

When we came back she was at home already,Fa'iz Yaa Allah!I thought you had gone back to LA my heart was fluttering I widened my eyes,and cleared my throat...

Yaa Janan welcome,Fa'iz and you couldn't pick your calls so sorry Meenah I am sorry,y are you being sorry Fa'iz I made her worried Yaa Janan....

I smiled uhm I called Leenah and gave Ummita to her give her Aptamin and water ok?I called the maid and gave her my bags to take upstairs...

I need to go and pray ASR prayer I left them and went upstairs,Fa'iz I was disturbed I don't know how I will feel when you leave I am used to doing everything with you school was hell boring today....

I missed you Meenah,even I don't know what to do should I tell Daddy to let me stay or h to w Favourite should cover me up,she smiled no way...

You should go back I will handle it here,besides our constant closeness will not let me have a boyfriend she laughed,I can see that I don't have a chance of being your boyfriend Meenarh?

He frowned no don't frown Fa'iz you know I don't want to upset you right now you are only person I can talk to you are my BFF(Best friend forever)

Guess what she said,I met a class mate today we did SADAUKI INTERNATIONAL together,really that's nice Meenah...

Here he pushed the bags to her they are all yours,she widened her eyes no Fa'iz please Yaa Janan will kill me...

But we shopped together and she knows they all are for you,oh so nice of you she checked and smiled,they are nice thank you so much....

In his mind he uttered I love you Meenah but in reality he smiled at her,have you eaten yet?He nodded yes..

Meenarh let me pray and we should go somewhere nice I will be leaving tomorrow remember,oh yeah true I have somewhere in mind let me get changed too....

She ran to her room he held his heart and prayed God please Make Meenah my wife I never loved marriage but I want to because of Meenarh....

I love Meenarh so much,that I don't even know what to do I really need to stay by her side Yaa Khalil can disrupt her attention,he was folding the prayer mat when I sat down and kept Ummita in her swing.....

Fa'iz you have cheered up already,Yaa Janan we are going out somewhere nice,really I will be all alone...

But your handsome husband will be back soon,You look beautiful Yasmeenah safe bye....

I met Leenah washing Ummitas clothes you are not done with laundry?Almost done is Baby up,yes I wanted you to clean something's for her but when you are done....

I sat alone playing with Ummita he then came back,I was so missing him,we hugged each other as if we have been apart for long....

I missed you Baby how have you been,fine and I missed you more I was waiting for some clients hope I didn't keep you waiting for long?

I smiled you are here now,and you look exhausted,Minatou he picked her up,I love her smiled and her dimples let me give her to Leenah you need to rest now you can play with her later....

Oh yes you are right my Baby,I met him in his bedroom I thought you are taking a shower already,he held my hand and started giving me numbing kisses I missed you like crazy......

We made love then freshened up,I took his snacks to his bedroom,he was lying down I kept the tray and laid on his body,I kissed him....

Baby I want to feed you,before dinner have this snacks I sat up and he hugged me while sitting too,we ate the snacks together,and prayed Magrib....

Where is Yasmeenah I didn't see her,oh she went out with Fa'iz after much persuasion he will be leaving tomorrow,Baby does Yasmeenah loves him?

Well I couldn't figure it out,I don't even know what she is up to anymore,but she is back to her cheerful self,thank God because at some
Point Baby...

I was blaming myself for the mess Yasmeenah is in with Khalil
I should have stopped that but thank God she is healing....

But she will miss Fa'iz I can see,your brother has been complaining about Fa'iz but Fa'iz is a nice guy,I smiled....

The next day Yasmeenah came back looking exhausted,Baby are you alright?Yaa Janan I really miss Fa'iz he is very jovial and outgoing....

Baby have lunch and take a shower ok,I have eaten already just need a shower ok,she went to the bedroom and came back shortly...

Yasmeenah she looked at me,Are you in love with our Fa'izu?Yaa Janan that's so fast please she laughed hysterically,he Fa'izu was someone that came into my life when I needed the most comfort...

I thought being alone will solve it all but having Fa'izu by my side helped me moved on,I was thinking of forgiving Yaa Khalil and ignore his Hafsy as you call her but I then realized I need Fa'izu morethan Yaa Khalil....

I thought Khalil is the best amongst men but then I realized I am just rushing myself into a relationship Yaa Janan,and I will take things gradually inorder not to fall into Men's trap like you did with Mukhtar.....

I humped out some air,Yasmeenah I am glad you are all grown up now I pray you get the best for now just concentrate on your studies that is what matters the most to me.....

Our Father will only be proud of us and his family that always criticize us being female a family without a male child as they saw we would prove them wrong insha Allah....

She laid on my laps,having a sister like you is all a person wants but I miss Fa'iz so much it's even beyond the comprehension of my little mind....

Uhm,really?And you don't love our Fa'iz?Yes I don't Yaa Janan stop emphasizing please....

After a month she was done with her exams and we went to Zurich,I love Zurich,we spent today's and on the third day there was a knock on the door....

Louretta opened the door and to my suprise I heard Fa'iz voice,OMG!Fa'izu you how did you know we are here?Sister I know that you came to Zurich two days back,The Favourite I asked?

No,Yaa Khalil then?He nodded Yasmeenah?Yes but she didn't know that I will be here is a suprise...

Where is she?Oh you know Yasmeenah and sleep she is taking a nap,please have a sit,louretta bring food and refreshments,I am so happy to see you...

She keeps chanting your name,if you say Fa'iz is here this and that and yet she claims she is not in love with you well we don't know yet....

Please eat Fa'iz were did you lodge?Yaa Khalils up there I kept my luggage freshened up then come here I was so eager to see Meenarh,oh really not Janan not Ummita right?

No you are the first wife Sister and Ummita where is she?With Yasmeenah they all love sleep?

We continued gisting and she came out yawning,And she quickly closed her mouth and widened her eyes,Fa'iz she came and sat beside him....

He took Ummita to his arms,while I was just watching them,Fa'iz and you didn't tell me she patted his shoulders,God!I missed you like crazy....

Life in Berlin was not fun without you my Fa'iz,she kept staring at him,he was so happy that he couldn't talk he stared back at her....

Uhm errm I cleared my throat,oh Yaa Janan wallahi I don't notice you,Yasmeenah how can you when your bestie is here.....

It was then that he looked at Ummita and played with her,she is all grown up,it has been two months already,I missed you Baby Minatou....

You didn't miss her mother right Fa'izu,he looked at her it is only because I miss her mother Meenarh that I am here in Zurich I missed you Yasmeenah....

Yaa Allah!You guys don't have an atom
of shame I am still here Fa'iz,he smiled and she served him she kept Ummita on the carpet while she kept looking at Fa'iz and whispering....

I should go and change her diaper, Ummita shall we?I picked her up eat food Fa'izu please I don't want you to starve just because you miss a friend not even a girlfriend....

Yaa Janan he is Eating you just want to tease us,I raised an eyebrow and went to the bedroom,I bathed her and breastfed her I sat her down and she start trying to crawl while I freshened up and wore my silk Bubu.....

I heard his voice teasing Fa'iz he hugged me,My love I saw our new love birds and she still claims they are not in love....

Forget that Yasmeenah,Baby Minatou she started spraying her Hands gesturing for him to pick her up,he picked her and kissed her cheeks....

I want to freshen up Baby,Let her play come let's go I held his hand and we went to the bathroom,I started kissing him,and helped him undress.....

I tied his towel and pushed him to the bath,Baby please let me come he held my hand and brought me closer and we made love we freshened up and came out......

Yaa Khalil was just fuming with rage I widened my eyes,Yaa Khalil is everything alright?How can everything be alright when my heart is in chaos can't you see that Boy and you are yet to do anything....

Yaa Khalil we made a deal right?But you are not trying you don't pick her calls not call her I heard her talking to the Favourite,meet your end of the bargain and I will meet mine....

We have less than two months to go and you are still acting all chalous,he smiled I will but that boy,don't you trust Yasmeenah?He kept mute

I feel suffocated here,let me get you a soft drink,I opened and poured in a glass cup and gave it to him,Ahmad came out,uhm Mr Rufa'i so you have been hiding Minatou...

Minatou your Dad is here,she crawled to Yaa Khalil and he picked her up,we gisted had dinner and Yasmeenah and Fa'iz came back....

Fa'iz how well do you know Zurich that you keep going around,Borther Khalil calm down I know Zurich besides it was The Favourites driver that took us out....

Yasmeenah he stare at her,welcome Yaa Khalil,she greeted Ahmad and went into her bedroom,He didn't respond but I can see pains in his eyes....

I looked at Ahmad and he did thesame,Yasmeenah dropped her things and came out,she went to the dining area and called out Fa'iz...

They sat down eating and Yaa Khalil whispered I can't take this anymore,sorry zuwa Khalil he stood up and Ahmad followed him they went out together.....

Your ex is upset Meenah,uhm forget that your cousin brother Fa'iz he still expects me to be all over him...

They ate their food and came back to the couch,Yasmeenah let me go with your MacBook and update it for you...

Oh ohk she went in and brought the MacBook,But y are you leaving so early Fa'iz besides your flight is tomorrow evening please stay longer.....

He smiled and sat down,I came out for he room calling out Leenahs name,you should please wash this tomorrow ok?She nodded....

I laid on bed and my phone started ringing,Mamee hmmm!I hope is not about Yaa Khlail.....

I picked up Hey Marmie you finally remembered to call,So sorry Mrs Favourite  we wronged you and I have been feeling somehow to call...

Not at all,Marmie you did nothing wrong,besides what do you mean?Oh about Hafsat,hmm!and who says I was wronged?Yasmeenah no Marmie please lest not do this...

Besides Yaa Khalil and Yasmeenah it wasn't official so chill ok please don't ever talk about that,and I can't wait to come for the wedding thou he is protesting about the events....

Yes Yaa Khadija said we should consult you about the ashoebi,oh yes I will select some out of the laces she sends and send to you,for the walima it should be like mine black on black.....

Oh yeah I agree with that fine then I just need an estimate and I will get back to Yaa Khadija,how is Mummy?

She is fine she said we should greet her Minatou,oh I will then bye,I dropped the call Yasmeenah and her trouble I wonder y she fell for Yaa Khalil wallahi besides she is too young...

Thank Goodness is not the whole family that knows about it,I did not know how I was overtaken by a deep slumber with Ummita next to me....

He put Ummita in her cradle and laid next to me,he put my head on his chest that was when I woke up....

You slept so early sorry I was comforting your brother,I understand do you need anything,not really just go back to sleep,he kissed my forehead and covered us with duvet.....

Fa'iz went back to LA in the evening,I don't know how Fa'iz manage with his tactics and entered into Yasmeenahs heart but she still do not believe she is in love....

We went back to Berlin Yasmeenah was still trying to avoid Yaa Khalil and hurting him via Fa'iz....

I was lying down in the night and I heard Ahmad talking to someone over the phone,oh yes there will be a dinner and walima so I called to inquire if you have any other event in mind...

Ohk no problem then we would add it to the schedule Marmie will brief you about other things ok thank you good night....

Ahmad who do you always talk to at night,are you jealous?He winked,answer me is your sister,I held my chest....

You have another woman Ahmad,calm down Baby i mean your sister Hafsat,oh ok it's ok i turned and draw the duvet to my body....

He hugged me and we slept off,Yaa Khalils wedding was coming closer and we were busy preparing,Yaa Khadija always call and inform me about the preparations.....

Yasmeenah was done with her exams she is now a sophomore,we were alone in my bedroom as I was preparing milk for Ummita,Yaa Janan I will leave Abuja immediately....

Yasmeenah please don't leave you can stay then after the wedding we would go Together,I am sorry Sister but I won't witness that wedding....

Fa'iz will be there,I know but I want to go home,I thought you have moved on,I have but still yet I need to avoid him,and his wife please let me go....

Aren't you afraid that the bridesmaids will have a crush on Fa'iz and make a move,she smiled Fa'iz is not like Khalil....

Besides we are just friends so he can date anyone,I will kill him when I come back,we both laughed you are funny I will ask Sa'aad to book a ticket for you....

We would land at night so you leave the following day,I bought something's for Hanan you should come take a look,I know you stole my Jallab the very one you refused to return,she laughed....

He salamed and came in,Yasmeenah and her sister always playing like Tom and jerry,Yaa Ahmad help me console her,she took Ummita and left.....

I will update soon,read,vote and comment....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

112K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
12.9K 1.2K 21
Hanan love Sadeeq dearly. She loved him since she was young. Hanan never got the chance to tell Sadeeq and he fall in love someone else. She was com...
166K 16.8K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
289K 50K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...