Take Me to the Sky✔️

By AshOnFire1808

Gems are not just stones that serve as decoration. They have unique qualities and powers, such as reacting in... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Happy V Day
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Epilogue

Chapter - 61

78 7 4
By AshOnFire1808

"But they are your parents, Hyung. Their opinion is important to you." Jungkook said with his voice tight from the lump that was forming in his throat.

"Listen to me well, Jungkook. Nobody, absolutely nobody, can decide who I should or should not be with. You're right, I care about my parents' opinion, and I want them to see how wonderful you are. But if for some reason they don't like you, that doesn't change anything between us. We will continue together even if they do not agree. You are my soul mate, and although there was a time when I did not want to know anything about them, now that I have you by my side I am not going to let anything or anyone separate us. Only we have that power of decision, do you understand?"

Yoongi hadn't anticipated the lump that had formed in his throat at his own words. But everything he had said was true, and he had said it with his heart because he really felt that way.

"I'm never going to leave your side, hyung."

"Good, because I'm not parting with you either, Kookie."

Jungkook smiled happily at his answer and leaned in to kiss him. "Thanks, Hyung."

"You're welcome. Ready?"

"Ready."

Before the two of them reached the door, it was flung open, revealing Yoongi's brother, whom Jungkook had seen only in photos. Up close, the similarities were most striking, and the only difference between them, aside from age, was that Yoongi was shorter than his brother, if only by an inch.

"Mom, they're here!" His brother yelled with his head in the direction of the kitchen. "Yoongi, little brother, how are you?"

"It was fine until you started yelling, hyung. I think the whole neighborhood knows we're here now."

"See if I care." His brother replied with a shrug. "So you're Jungkook, right? Welcome to the family."

Jungkook was surprised by Yoongi's brother's words, but more surprised by the welcoming hug he wrapped him in. Jungkook returned the hug as best he could, as such a reception had not been expected, and from the corner of his eye he could see the tenderness with which Yoongi was looking at them. The moment did not last long, as another person appeared, this time Yoongi's sister-in-law, who greeted them both warmly, ushering them inside, the couple helping them with their luggage -there were only two suitcases, but they had insisted-.

Once inside, the two took off their shoes as the newly married couple went up to Yoongi's room to leave their suitcases there. At that moment, a woman of medium height and with her black hair in a bun approached them smiling.

"Yoongi-yah, come here sweetheart."

Yoongi did as his mother asked, who was waiting for him with open arms. It was a touching scene, seeing Yoongi treating her mother so lovingly, whispering a couple of words in her ear that made the woman smile. When they parted, Yoongi's mother turned to him, who had been standing to the side, staring unsure what to do. After the introductions were made between Jungkook and Yoongi's mother, the woman took his hands and gently stroked his cheek.

"Welcome to the family, Jungkook." The gratitude in the woman's eyes left Jungkook speechless, who could only smile sheepishly.

Later, when everyone was gathered in the room, catching up and integrating Jungkook into their circle, the front door opened, and moments later Holly appeared trotting through the room. When he spotted Yoongi among the seated people, he was quick to jump on top of him, wagging his tail frantically. Seconds later Yoongi's father appeared on the threshold of the door, and so another round of introductions, hugs and welcomes followed.

At first, the topic of conversation revolved around Jungkook, of course, and how he and Yoongi had met. He already knew beforehand that Yoongi hadn't told them anything about the alleged thieves who had broken into his house, so he simply limited himself to relating more or less the same thing, but with Jimin's birthday party as the setting. Fortunately, they didn't ask much about their relationship, being satisfied that Yoongi had brought him home to formally introduce him.

Hours later, when their stomachs were full, Jimin and Taehyung paid them a quick visit, as promised. They were happy to see that the tension from the encounter had left his body and that he was finally beginning to enjoy his short stay at the Min house. After telling them the route they were going to follow and the places they were going to visit, the boys they parted. Yoongi's brother and his wife had also decided that this was the perfect day to go out for some fresh air, so they accompanied the boys when they left the house.

Since Yoongi was not in sight, and Jungkook did not know very well what to do in a house that was not his, he chose to rummage through his suitcase for a small sketch pad that he carried everywhere and a pencil, ready to pass the time doing what he liked best. He had chosen a spot in the living room that provided the right light, near the door that led to the back of the house, where there was a small garden. Shortly after starting to draw, Yoongi's mother came into the room with Holly on her heels, sitting on the woman's lap as she sat in an armchair near Jungkook's to read a book. Jungkook flipped the page of his pad and began to draw something new, trying to retain as much detail as possible in his mind to make his drawing more realistic.

Everything was in silence. All around him could be heard only Holly's breathing, sometimes the occasional song of a bird stopping at the tree in the garden, her melody carried by the gentle breeze that blew outside, creating a peaceful and serene atmosphere. But after a while, Jungkook began to feel a tug on his chest, not very strong, but frequent enough to get his attention. It was about Yoongi; He was nervous. Jungkook stopped drawing and sat up in the chair he was in, looking from side to side trying to locate Yoongi with his eyes.

"Is something wrong, Jungkook?" Yoongi's mother asked him.

"Ah, no, it's nothing. It's just that I felt something for the bond and... "Jungkook left the sentence unfinished before the surprised look of the woman. Had he said something weird?

"Can you tell your emotions from Yoongi's already?"

"Eh yes. From the beginning, to tell the truth." The woman's eyebrows rose so high that Jungkook was afraid they would meet her hair, which of course did not. Maybe he had said something weird after all.

"I thought Yoongi was exaggerating when he said you have a talent for gems."

"Yoongi hyung said that?"

"Among other things." The woman confirmed. "I was really excited when he told me about you. It had been a long time since I saw him so happy." The woman commented looking out at a point in the garden that Jungkook could not see.

"Yoongi told you what happened to him with his previous relationship, right?" Jungkook just nodded, remembering the moment when his Hyung had decided to show him another part of himself. "It was a nice relationship, at first. Not that I disliked the boy, but he didn't seem like the right fit for my son, and I'm not saying that because he wasn't his soul mate. Call it a premonition, or maternal instinct, but I knew they both had different paths."

"When Yoongi told us what had happened, and I saw with my own eyes how little was left of my son, I felt my heartbreak." The woman's eyes were filling with tears, but with a couple of blinks, they disappeared completely. "Yoongi insisted that Jun had been honest with him, that at least he had told him to his face, and although he is right in that, I still do not understand how he could have known about the existence of his other half for a month without saying anything to him. to my son. I know from experience that finding your soulmate can be overwhelming, but that doesn't take away from the fact that he hid it until the very end. And I can only think that she ended up telling him everything out of shame and because she didn't want to feel guilty about cheating on him. But my son didn't deserve that. My son deserved to be told the truth from the beginning."

When Yoongi told him his story in full, with all the details, the two ended up crying: Jungkook, because he could not change the past and ease his Hyung's pain, and Yoongi, because he had promised himself to be stronger, and He hadn't allowed himself the luxury of crying and shedding one more burden. Now that Jungkook was hearing the same story again, but from a mother's perspective, he felt like she was going to cry again.

"It's lucky that Namjoon and Taehyung were by his side to help him. It was hard for us to see how our son had been left... empty, devoid of all illusion. Therapy was a long process, but it was worth it. Now he is happy, and I can see that happiness in his eyes. I'm glad he found you." The woman concluded with a sincere smile.

"I'm also glad I found him, and that he gave me a chance."

"He made it difficult for you, right?"

"Yes," Jungkook replied sincerely, a smile gracing his face, "but hyung didn't expect me to be more stubborn than him."

The woman laughed softly, trying to keep Holly from waking up. "His father is talking to him in the garden now. He wants to make sure that he is sure of his decision, that you are the right person, that's why you feel his nervousness." The woman explained as she looked at them through the window pane. "But my husband has nothing to worry about, because you are the right person for my son, and I'm sure Yoongi is telling him right now."

"We're made for each other." Jungkook commented out loud as he moved his gem at different angles so that it would glow in the afternoon light.

Later, when everyone was in their rooms sleeping, Yoongi and Jungkook were still awake, talking about the day's events and celebrating their family's approval, which although not necessary, was welcome. That night, the two fell asleep late, but glad to have one less worry on their shoulders, and with the assurance that their relationship would continue to grow until they reached heaven.

This story belongs to @nometoloko on AO3. I'm just her translator.

I'm just so happy reading this. Instant smile chap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 1 3
In a world full of soulmates, you always knew you needed only three things in your life; your parents, music, and your bestfriend, Yoongi. Conflict t...
805K 33.3K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
786 68 37
How do you navigate the intricacies of falling in love? Especially when the person capturing your heart is your best friend. Does the transition jeop...
866 53 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...