Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C11; Closure

2.4K 115 122
By BxBsAreMyThing

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

⚠️Small Amount of Smut⚠️
••••••••

Giorgi and I had driven to Target after school, and he'd sandwiched me between the shopping cart and himself—as he did every time we went to any store.

"What are we here for," I mumbled. "I want a new comforter. The gray one that we have now is getting boring," Giorgi said simply. "Plus, you seem really stressed, so we're going to get something sweet while we're here."

"I don't want anything. I'm just a little upset. Not too much," I said with a short sigh.

Giorgi chuckled and kissed my left temple. "You're angry. You've been emanating heat like a furnace ever since Tammy spoke to you."

"Yeah, 'cuz she's so fucking annoying!" I growled. "She thinks that she knows everything about us and speaks like she and I are destined to be together! She's fucking delusional! She makes me so mad! And I hate being mad! She's ruining my peace everyday that she wakes up! Her mere existence depresses me! I—"

Giorgi calmly ran his fingers through my hair and began to scratch my scalp, quickly settling my frantic nerves. "Baby, I don't mean to belittle you when I say this: you are absolutely adorable when you're furious. Your cheeks are so red and your eyebrows are so deeply furrowed. Plus your lips are hot pink," my boyfriend mentioned, cooing at me. "My little chibi~!"

I frowned as Giorgi awed while petting me, but quickly ended up melting under his hand, and leaning back against his chest.

"Let's get you something sweet," he chuckled.

We'd walked over to the Starbucks in the store, and Giorgi had gotten me a strawberry frappucino and a cheese danish, and bought himself a plain dark coffee and a spinach and feta cheese egg sandwich.

"Thank you," I mumbled over my stuffed cheeks. "You're welcome," he laughed a bit before kissing my lips. "Ugh. So sweet," he grumbled with a dramatic frown after licking his lips, making me giggle. "Blech. So bitter," I grouched, mocking my boyfriend.

After another short peck on my boyfriend's lips, I took a fairly large sip of my strawberry frappuccino, and he took a small bite of my danish. "Isn't it good," I asked.

"It's sweet."

"It's good."

"Here. Try mine."

I giggled a bit as I took a bite of Giorgi's sandwich, and I hummed. "Mm. It tastes good..."

"Right?"

"If you're an old man that likes dark, bitter coffee that tastes like robot feet," I added, making Giorgi chortle as he took a gulp of his beverage.

"Dark coffee is superior," he said confidently.

"No. Sweet, creamy coffees are superior," I said assuringly while we walked through the store.

"Nah~," Giorgi chuckled. "You're only saying that because you have a crazy sweet tooth."

"You have a crazy bitter tooth," I hummed over my mouthful of cheese danish. "Oh! The bed stuff is right there!"

Upon walking over to the comforters, sheets, and room decor, I backed my waist against my boyfriend's, and leaned over the handlebar of the shopping cart. He slowly ran his hand over the small of my back and gradually pressed my hips down against his crotch. "You're always teasing me, Cam. One day I might just defile you in public."

"Mm...that'd be dangerous," I whispered as I raised my hips against my boyfriend's hand. "We could get arrested."

"Yes we could," Giorgi growled lowly. "But it'd be worth it."

I gasped quietly and turned to face my boyfriend. "You're so bad~," I laughed while lifting my straw to my lips. "If we were to do anything here and today—"

"In the underwear department. Right in the center of the store."

My face immediately burned red hot and I stuttered terribly incoherent nonsense.

Giorgi nonchalantly kissed my lips and pressed his crotch firmly against my behind before returning his attention to the different bed sets. "Which cover do you think would look okay in our room? Should we get this white one with black flowers on it? Or maybe this black one with the koi fish?"

"K-koi fish," I stammered. "Yeah? Ah, yeah, it would  be difficult to keep the white one clean, huh," Giorgi tittered as he grabbed the black comforter and tossed it into our cart. "Alright! Now do we want more pillows?"

I shook my head and sipped on my frappuccino, and Giorgi rubbed the small of my back with a stern pressure that created a hot, stimulating heat amongst my skin while he pressed his hardening crotch against the crack of my behind.

"I-I, I don't use pillows," I mumbled as I pulled my butt cheeks open a bit.

"Aaah, that's right. You usually lay on my arm or chest... Meh. I'll just get two more anyway."

I pouted as his bulge teased me. I wanted to feel him inside me. Even a mere graze over my hole would satisfy me... So, I bent my knees a bit and pushed my hips back, and accidentally moaned loud enough to turn a few heads when I'd felt his hard cock twitch against my anus.

He immediately grabbed my jaws and kissed me deeply, and I couldn't help but moan again when he pulled his lips away from mine and softly pecked my temple.

"I want you~," I whined as he leaned his chest against my back. "I want you too, baby, but we have to wait. Too many people are staring at us," my boyfriend chuckled. "I'm showing too much. I don't want to walk out into the open and accidentally scar some little kid."

I frowned pitifully although I understood what Giorgi was saying. So, I reached into his pants and adjusted his erection so that it wasn't so obvious.

"Cam!" Giorgi gasped, grabbing my wrists.

"All done! Now we can go to the restrooms," I beamed. "Nobody can see it."

"You're so bad," he chuckled while grabbing me by the chin. "My naughty little feral boy."

"I'm a good, average-sized domestic man," I mumbled as Giorgi kissed my lips. "I want you inside me."

"You're going to have be to really quiet so that we don't get caught. Do you think you can keep it down?"

"Of course I can! We've had sex so many times. I'm pretty used to your size. Come on," I urged, ushering my boyfriend over to the men's room.

"UNGH~!"

"Baby, quiet down," Giorgi chuckled as he plowed into my ass. "Your voice is echoing throughout the entire restroom. Someone'll hear."

"I-I can't... I can't help it," I stammered. "So full..."

Giorgi grabbed my neck and buried his face into the side while he pushed deeper into me, and I groaned as his thick cock filled up my ass—and then some.

"It-it's in my stomach," I gasped as my legs trembled viciously. "G-Gi-Giorg— Giorgi~!" I mewled as he still tried to push deeper into me. "Gi-Giorgi, I'll soon choke on your dick if you go any deeper!"

With that, my boyfriend gasped and stabbed his large canines into my shoulder as he came inside me, still plunging deeply into my guts, and I came—for the third time—with him. "I finished too early. I'm sorry," he grouched while pressing a kiss behind my ear. "No you didn't. Giorgi, I came as soon as I pulled your pants down—you hadn't even touched me yet. And then I came again when you first put it inside me, and then now. You have no reason to apologize. I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself'! I'm sorry for not being able to make you enjoy me as much I enjoyed you, though."

"What?! Cameron, don't think that. I find pleasure in every second I spend with you," he said sternly as I turned around to face him.

"Yeah," I asked, running my lips over his.

"Yeah," he responded, kissing me slowly. "Do you want to go again?"

"Please," I breathed as I ran my hands over his strong chest and lifted my left leg up to his waist.

"Oh, you—" Giorgi glanced down at my hips and stuttered: "Y-you're sure you're comfortable with this position? I-it's just... I don't want to trigger you, baby."

I nodded and pressed my forehead against his chin. "I want to get over it. I want to forget about it. I want us to be able to do things without my problems getting in the way," I explained briefly.

"Baby, you don't have problems that get in the way. Our only problem is Tam—"

I quickly pressed my finger against Giorgi's lips and shook my head as I'd felt myself already getting angry because of the reminder of her existence. "Don't say it's name," I seethed.

Giorgi nodded and moved my hand before kissing me deeply. "I'm sorry... But baby, if  you get uncomfortable, let me know immediately. Don't hold out until you can't take it anymore, okay? Let me know as soon as you start to feel uneasy."

"Okay," I whispered as he pulled my hips closer to his. "Mm..." I groaned as Giorgi ran his fingers over my entrance.

"You okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes while leaning my forehead against my boyfriend's chin, and he lowered his forehead and pressed it against the crown of my skull.

"I shouldn't have to wait. I'm yours and you are mine, Cameron..."

"Babe, look at me," Giorgi said softly.

As soon as my eyes had opened, tears streamed down my cheeks and my nose started sniffling. "I don't want to stop, Gio. I want you," I whispered as he'd lowered my leg and wiped my face.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt you. What if your nightmares come back? We've only just gotten rid of them," he mentioned.

"I'll take some pills," I mewled as I lifted my leg back up onto his hip. "I want you, Giorgi. Please help me forget."

"Baby—"

"Please, Hyung~?"

Giorgi pouted at me and shook his head while his cheeks blushed lightly. "I can't continue to make you cry, Cameron. I'm sorry," he cooed while pulling my pants up. Ironically, more tears rolled down my cheeks due to his rejecting me.

"I want to be over it," I cried as my boyfriend pulled his underwear over his length. "He's been gone for several months, and I still can't perform missionary sex with you without being reminded of him. I'm tired of him being in my head!"

Giorgi pulled me into his chest and squeezed me tight, petting my scalp as I cried into his shoulder. "If you want closure," he started slowly, "maybe we can visit him...?"

My stomach turned at the idea of seeing Cooper again, and my head went fuzzy.

"We don't have to! If you feel uncomfortable and think it'd make things worse, then we can just try something else. I-I just, I don't want you to stress out, baby. Your happiness is everything to me," my boyfriend said softly.

My lips quivered at his sweet words, and I moved my arms above his shoulders and hugged him tightly. "Your happiness is everything to me," I whined.

If I go and visit Cooper, there's a chance that I actually will leave with a new feeling of peace. I mean, seeing him locked up would surely help me reaffirm myself that I'm completely safe, and that he's never going to hurt me again. If I can get myself to understand that, then I'll feel completely free to be with Giorgi. I'll be able to submit myself to him without any problem! I'll be able to make him happy.

"Can we go tonight?"

Giorgi's eyebrows furrowed against my forehead and for a moment he was silent, but soon he nodded and kissed my lips. "Whenever you want," he said softly.

I nodded and kissed him again and he sighed upon my pulling away. "Tonight," he questioned, running his thumbs over my cheeks. I nodded and hummed as I slid my hands down to his chest, unintentionally whispering: "Tonight."

I'm going to reach closure by visiting Cooper in prison, and then I'm going to get rid of Tammy for good. I won't let them get in the way of my love for Giorgi any longer. I know that if I don't do anything soon, he may get tired of the stress that comes with being my boyfriend and leave me, or he may get hurt by trying to save me from either of those pests!

I refuse to lose to Cooper again, and I'll be damned if that idiot Tammy thinks she's going to separate me from my best friend.

This. Ends. Tonight.

••••••••

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 1K 10
Love comes in all kinds of forms; genuine, twisted, unconditional, and pure. Jedidiah Sawyer had never experienced love in any way, shape, or form. H...
1.4K 612 27
"He's such a jerk, but I still love him so, so much mom. Why do I still love him? " I cried into her shoulder, "he was my first love, the love of my...
23.3K 85 5
#3 in the Fatal Attraction series Jayden Martinez, the state of Florida's, if not the countries most renowned mechanical engineer. Once an aeronauti...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...