THE COLD ONES BOOK 1; Awaken...

By siSame

I forgot that I can't be normal. I forgot that I shouldn't be with them. I am a vampire. A pure and royal blo... More

THE COLD ONES; Awaken
She's Awake
The Beginning
Mysterious Savior
Newborn
The Foreign Exchange Students
The Hottie Couple
The Task
She's really mysterious
Bonding with new friends
Confused
Echt Raven
Demon inside her
Jealousy
Confrontation
Day with Her
Hot Chick Brunette
School Fair Preparations
Revealed Feelings
We became Closer
Shy boy gone mad
Surprise in the game
Revealed???
Acceptance
The truth
Hot headed Lee
The Message
Bipolar Guy
Death Message
Author's Note
New Update for the Main Characters ⚠⚠⚠
The Night with her
HaVen is On!
Our first day
Adam gone missing
Back To Normal
The Necklace
When Raven gets Pissed
Lover's in Quarrel
Knowing the truth about her
Life of Raven
Life of Raven part 2
Her first Death
Extra sweet H
Meeting his Mom
No one can hurt you
The Mission
Speechless si Biscuit
Sweet surprise
A nightmare
Big Changes
Letting go
The New Teacher
A messy welcome
His Revenge
Declaring war
The Captive
The War Begins
Livid New Born
Untold truth
Sweet Errand
The Encounter
Celina Dawson
The Letters
Truth
Let's get back together
Rejections
She left
Facing the bloody war
Ending the war
Crowned Queen of Erebus
The Conflict between the two houses ends
The Traitor
Final Goodbye
She's Gone
Remembering Her
End
Bonus Chapter

Prince Randal

167 8 0
By siSame

(See media above for Prince Randal photo)

We we're both young and foolish at that time but you're different, you always tend to care about everything. You always want changes. You're a selfless great man who is willing to give up his life to make a change. 
But yet you died getting nothing for what you sacrificed.

My foolish friend...

Randal.

I hope you're seeing how great your daughter have become. She is completely the girl version of you.

I promise to guide her throughout her way, brother.

...

San Fierro 1898

Gregory Wilhem's POV

A loud sound from a country band filled the place.

"Mof look at that guy over there" I pointed him the guy who's sitting on the dark side of the bar.

"Yes master. Is he bothering you? I can take care of him"

"No no! He's not bothering me at all haha. I'm just wondering. Every night I can see him in that the same spot without even ordering a single drink or even a food"

"Maybe he is one of those beggars, master" hmm I don't think so.

"No, how can that noble looking guy be a beggar. Wait, I'll figure it out haha"

But Mof stopped me.

"Master don't. What if he is a hunter and he is after you? You'll be in great danger" He worriedly said.

"Don't be ridiculous Mof haha. Don't worry I got this"

I grab a two bottle of beer from the counter.

"Would you mind if I join you?" I ask the mistery noble looking guy.

"Ah yes, yes of course- I'm about to leave anyway" then he fixed his things and stood up.

"Hey fella, please stay... even just for a couple of drinks" I hand him the bottle of beer but he refuses.

"I am sorry but I am not drinking" he shrugged.

"Oh well I guess you are not also here for a woman, am I right? haha" I kid him.

"Absolutely and I am here for that thing" then he pointed out the band in the mini stage.

What a cranky noble looking guy haha.

"I'm Gregory Wilhem by the way. How about you?" I extended him my hand.

"Randal" and took my hand with a serious look.

"Hmm so you like bands huh?"

"If that's what you call them, then yes. They are an amazing performer, but I know why you are here and that is to feast"

How on earth does he know?
I got alarmed for a moment on what he said coz maybe Mof was right. He might be a hunter.

But then-

"You don't have to be scared I am not a hunter" he added that made me feel at ease.

"Woooh...that was close to giving me a heart attack fella. But this is the least place I could meet a good cold blood" I told him.

But he just answered me with a nod.

So he is really one of us.

Woah... what a great surprise.

"I really have to go. It is good meeting you Mr. Wilhem" he said instead.

"Wait! Your name was Randal, Randal what?" I wanna know where family he belongs atleast since he is an erebus too.

He just left me unanswered that night.

But I never thought that night would be the beginning of our good friendship.

He just let me joined him in that the same spot every night as he listen to the band while writing in his old journal.

I've seen how completely different he is from us. He doesn't fed on human blood, but instead he is taking some pill he made by himself.

I always ask myself. How does he manage to stay alive in this state?

Then one day he asked me something.

"Hey Peer would you like to join me on my journey?"

But who am I to refuse a friend. So I took the challenge to go with him without knowing that he is the crowned prince of our kind.

...

"Peer! Wait for me! Your going a bit faster!" I told him.

He said that he has to show me something and he is getting faster without thinking that someone might see it. 

We're in a freaking mortal town now and we can't just use our vampire ability.

Oh what would I expect with him!

"Hush Peer... we are almost there" he said with a grin.

Tsk as if I have a choice haha.
Foolish guy!

We're in the middle of the forest now.
"It is here Peer" he pointed me a rusty gate.

"That is... an old gate and what do we do on that?" I asked him, wondering why on earth does he wants me to see a rusty gate.

"It is not just an old rusty gate but it is a portal. Watch this" then he comes closer to it and hold the gate latch.

The gate suddenly lit up.
It is really a portal!

I stared at it with full of amazement.
"How on earth did you find this?"

"You know me well Peer. I won't stop discovering new things so let's go"

"Woah wait-" I didn't get the chance to stop him coz he pulled me into the portal.

But it is too late to regret what we have just done because we have entered the world of our mortal enemy, the world of Eunomia...

He told me that he had been in this place many times so I should not worry but I still can't help myself but to worry.

It was just like he had dug our own grave.

"Peer! This is not good! Come on we got to get out of here!" But he stopped me again.

"Wait Peer- I still have to show you this"
Grrr!

"Alright! Whatever you said but we can not stay here for long. You know that"

"Yes of course" he replied while smiling, then he drag me again somewhere.

So this is their place?
It is kinda look like mortal's world too.

It is like a normal town too.

"Peer look at her" pointing at the girl accross us.

He is smiling wide.

Holy mother! Is this some kind of a joke?

"Peer you can't be" I whispered to him.

"Yes I can"

Hell! He is really serious about it!

He will start a war against our kind because of this!

"Come on Peer. Let's get out of here! We shouldn't be here" I pulled him away this time.

I was able to get him out of that place that day but not in the following days.

I had no idea that he was secretly meeting that woman.

Until one day a group of men from the palace was sent by the queen to bring him back.

"We are here to bring his royal grace, Prince Randal back to the palace"

I was so shocked on what I found out.

I befriended a prince!
I just committed a huge sin.

But then I realized one thing... I should not care if I die, because befriending him is worth my life. I don't regret it because I've met the most foolish among us.

I even tried to stop him from leaving but he refuses.

"Peer I am sorry for not telling you the truth but I must face this. I promise you that we are going to meet again soon" he said.

I trust him so I did wait for him. But he never come back. 

And I just heard that the queen imprisoned my parents and my whole family for the sin I had committed. 

So I went to the palace and beg for the queen to release my family instead I will take all the punishment she will give me since I am the one who commits a crime and not my family.

But the prince saved me and my family. He took all the blame so the queen could release us all.

I don't have any other choice but to leave and return to our place because the queen had already decided what punishment would be imposed on the prince.

But remembering all what we have been through I can only think one thing to repay him and that is to bring him back to the love of his life. 

To the princess of Eunomia, Princess Venezia Artemin. 

I did everything I could to make him escape the palace. At first he refused it because I will just put my whole family's life in danger, but eventually he also agreed because he was really wants to see his beloved princess. 

"Peer you just don't know how grateful I am to you because of this" he said while holding his woman's hand. 

Haha yeah he is really grateful. I can totally feel it.

"Nah! it's my honor your grace" I said with a grin. 

And that day, I took them both to a far place, to the mortal's world so they could freely show each other love.

I also stood up as their guardian at their wedding.

I did all the dirty job to make it happen without the knowledge of both houses. 

Thankfully their wedding went really well...

...

"Peer do you really have to go now?" He asked me.

"Don't worry my friend, I will visit you sometime" I said.

Then I faced his beautiful wife.

"Hey my lovely friend's wife" and kissed the top of her hand.

"Thank you so much Gregory for everything. Please take care on your way home" 

Hmm what a sweet woman. 

"The pleasure is mine, your grace. And please take care of our prince also" I told her.

"Yes I will, I promise" she said with a gentle smile. 

...

Their relationship went well throughout the day. 

I was always cautious every time I visit them so that our peers would not know where they are.

But it didn't last long because both houses also found out where they were. 

"Peer you have to take my wife away from here" 

"Alright Peer but what about you?" I worriedly asked him.

"I will face my mother. I can not let them hurt my wife or even you so please peer go now" 

"Alright. Take care Peer and I promise I will take you back once I found a secured place for the princess" 

"Just watch over and protect my wife for me my friend. I will never ever forget you"

"Please don't say that Peer" I beg him coz he sounds like he is never coming back to us.

"Remember what I've told you before? I would really want to reunite the both houses so I think this is the time to do it" he said with a reassuring smile.

"No that would be an impossible thing to do... peer" he just tapped me in the shoulder.

"I got this my friend" he said.

And yes, I was right.

He failed.

I am arrested on our way out but the only good thing is that, the princess manage to hide from them. 

I am imprisoned in the dungeon of the palace and punished so I didn't get the chance to know what happened on the both of them.

Then one day I am surprised when they released me and said I was acquitted of the crime I had committed. 

I have never got to see them both over the years. I just heard that my dearest friend had passed away.

I've mourned his loss but I promised myself that I would never forget a brave friend like him. 

My Peer, 
Randal, I hope you're doing well wherever you are now...

End of chapter...

...

A/n: Woooh! At last napost ko na rin 😭 sobrang hirap at napakadugo ng pinqgdaanan ko charot. Medyo pinilit ko na full english ang chapter nato sa tulong ni pareng google at grammarly kaya guys kung may mapansin man kayong mali, pakicorrect naman oh 😭. Hindi kasi aangkop kung tinaglish ko pero sana ok na ito.

Abangers niyo na lang ang mga susunod na chapter guys!!!

Always stay healthy and safe everyone!
Lovelots😘

-siSame

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 830 11
Alina is the Guardian of Light. The light that shines in everyone. She makes sure it never dies. Well 300 hundred years ago she was created by the Ma...
274K 15.5K 58
Forget Jada. Forget Janet. Only one person had his heart till his last breath.
4.9M 290K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
52.3M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...