THE SINS OF THE FATHER (BnHA...

By AleahLRB

SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved st... More

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY: Izuku II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-ONE: Bunkasai
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO: Reminder
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-THREE: Recall
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR: Responsible
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE: ReCall
(April Fools) CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRSTY-SIX: Fool
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-SIX: Shirohi II
Question about the Animatic
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-EIGHT: Words II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-NINE: Revisit
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY: Answers
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE (Part 1): Quirkless
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE (Part 2): See You Later
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-ONE (Part 3): Mistakes
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-TWO: Quirk V
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-THREE: Dad V
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FOUR: Shouto
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-FIVE: Family
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-SIX: Ghosts III
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-SEVEN: Secret
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-EIGHT: Suspicion
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FORTY-NINE: Good Night
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY: Bombs
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE: Villain II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-TWO: Villain III
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-THREE: Plans
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FOUR: Heroes II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FIVE (Part One): Death
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-FIVE (Part Two): Bittersweet
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-SIX: Coup d'Etat
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-SEVEN: Betrayal
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-EIGHT: All of One III
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-NINE: Dissonance
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY (Part One): Tendrils
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY (Part Two): Yuichi
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-ONE: Arahabaki II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-TWO: Katsuki III
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-THREE: Classmate
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FOUR: Student II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-FIVE: Dad VI
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-SIX: Brothers VII
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-SEVEN: Secret II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-EIGHT: Faults
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIXTY-NINE: Fool
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY: Tomura III
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-ONE: Brothers VIII
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-TWO: Welcome Home
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE: Distraction
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FOUR: Reconciliation
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE: Kyudai Garaki
[April Fools] war arc
A Little Announcement
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-SIX: Re-Destro
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-SEVEN: Re-Destro II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-EIGHT: Mom
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-NINE: Tenko II
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY: Memories
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-ONE: Jin
CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-TWO: Dad VII
[April Fools] The Future of Sins aka writer's block go brrrr
CHAPTER 183: Wooden Doll
CHAPTER 184: Good Night II
hisashi illustration

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE: Brothers VI

5.5K 153 310
By AleahLRB

"Master Tenko! Master Tenko! Please wake up!" Tenko could hear someone calling out his name. He furrowed his brows at the noise, then he opened his eyes to see what all the fuss was all about.

He was surprised to see Akira-san, the head of the servants, as well as a few maids were inside his room with worried and panicked looks in their faces.

The 14 year-old Tenko decided to sit up, and as he was rubbing his still sleepy eyes with his hand, he asked, "What's the problem? Why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?"

He yawned, not really in the mood to stay alert at all, and he was still rubbing his eyes. But before Akira could give him a straight answer, he heard it. It was faint, but he heard it, and his mind immediately woke up.

Tenko practically jumped out of his bed and sprinted out of his room before any of the servants could say one more word.

Tenko could hear his little brother's screaming get louder as he ran through the hallway between their rooms.

As he got closer, he saw his little brother's room's door was open and two maids were blocking the doorway.

"Move!" He yelled at the two maids, and they immediately made away exactly as Tenko came near the door. Tenko didn't even slow down, he just headed straight through.

Once he was inside, he saw his little brother sitting on the edge of his bed. His hands were grasping his head tightly as he was crying puddles of tears.

Adohira was also there. He was kneeling on one leg on the floor as he was trying to console the crying child.

"Izuku. Adohira-san." Tenko called out to them as he was walking towards them, and they both looked over to his direction.

"T-Tenko... it hurts. My head hurts so much." Izuku said between tears and sniffles.

Tenko sat beside Izuku and pulled his little brother towards him for an embrace as he rubbed his head and hair to ease the pain.

"Don't worry, big brother's here now." Tenko told his little brother. It was able to calm Izuku's crying down and the little kid just buried his face onto his big brother's shirt.

"Does it still hurt?" Tenko asked his little brother. Izuku sniffled and nodded slightly.

"Do you want me to kiss the pain away?" Tenko asked with a slight smile. Izuku sniffled again and he nodded.

Tenko chuckled slightly, then he gave his little brother's head a little peck, all while continuing to rub his head and hair.

"There. All better now?" Tenko asked, and without a sniffle this time, Izuku nodded.

Tenko smiled in relief, then he looked over to Adohira, who was standing right beside them, and was about to ask somthing when the chauffeur with a light blue complexion answered as if he already knew what Tenko was going to say.

"I already ordered a maid to grab the pain killers. She should be arriving with them any minute now." Adohira told his master's eldest. Tenko just smiled at him and thanked him.

It was then that the maid that was ordered to earlier by Adohira arrived, along with the pain killers and a glass of water.

Tenko took them from the maid, then he proceeded to give them to his little brother.

Izuku drank the whole glass of water after taking the pain killer, then he wiped off the excess water on his face using the back of his hand. After giving the glass back to the maid, he went back to hugging his big brother.

"Feel better?" Tenko asked his little brother as he resumed rubbing his head and hair. Izuku hummed yes while nodding.

"Good. Now, let's get you back to sleep, okay?" Tenko told Izuku, but his little brother didn't really respond this time. Still, Tenko went ahead and dismissed all the servants in the room.

Once the last one of them left and they had shut the door, Tenko tried standing up, but found he couldn't after Izuku was grabbing onto him tightly and preventing him from moving.

"What's wrong, Izuku? Don't worry, I'm staying with you tonight." Tenko told his little brother, but Izuku's grab on him didn't loosen at all, instead he embraced his big brother even tighter.

"Tenko... Dad's alright, right?" Izuku suddenly asked, confusing Tenko.

"Y-yeah, of course he is." Tenko could only answer, then he asked, "Why are you suddenly asking this?"

Izuku bit the inside of his lips before answering his brother's question, "I-I had a nightmare earlier... about Dad. I... I saw a monster with blue eyes and two horns kill Dad in my dream... I'm scared that that dream was real."

Tenko was taken aback by Izuku's answer, but he tried to assure his little brother nonetheless, "I-it was just a dream, right? I'm sure Dad's fine. He's really powerful, after all." Tenko told his little brother, but it wasn't enough to ease the little boy.

"But it felt so real... I even felt it myself..." Izuku mumbled.

Tenko let out a sigh then he slightly messed his little brother's hair, "Don't worry, Izuku. It was just a dream. Dad's business trip ends tomorrow and he'll be back home the day after. Once Dad's back, you can go tell him about your dream. I'm sure it'll be a good laugh for him and you when he comes home safe and sound. Does that sound good?"

Izuku was hesitant for a moment, but he soon nodded then he finally let go of his big brother.

Tenko stood up, then he carried his little brother over to the center of his huge bed. After tucking Izuku in, he then laid beside him, where the little kid promptly went back to hugging his big brother again.

The two of them wished each other a good night and the both of them went to sleep.

The next day, Tenko had almost forgotten about Izuku's dream. Everyone has nightmares every now and then, so he didn't really paid any mind to his little brother's dream.

At least, that was until their home received a call from no one other than the doctor informing Tenko of what had happened to their dad.

All Might and his team had ambushed Hisashi the night before, and a battle between their dad and the no. 1 hero ensued, ending with Hisashi losing. Their father was at death's door, if not only because of the machines fighting to bind him still with the living.

Tenko's hands were shaking as he listened to the state of their dad, and he couldn't stop his tears from flowing.

Then, as Tenko was still on the phone with the doctor, a certain someone walked up behind him.

"Tenko?"

Tenko immediately looked back behind him, and he immediately froze upon seeing his little brother.

"Tenko? Why are you crying? Did something happen? That's supposed to be about Dad, right?" Izuku asked his big brother, completely clueless.

Tenko froze. He didn't know what to tell his little brother. He didn't know how he was going to tell Izuku what happened to their dad after all he said to assure him the night before, after he told him that their dad was going to be home soon and safe and sound.

His little brother's nightmare came true, and now Tenko didn't know what to do...

~~~

"Tenko? Tenko, are you okay?"

Tenko opened his eyes to find himself inside one of their family's cars. He then looked over to the person who called his name.

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" The person asked. Tenko just smiled at the person before pinching the bridge of his nose and gently shaking his head to comfort and wake himself up.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to get a little bit of shut eye." Tenko told the other person.

"Oh, okay." The other person could only say.

"W-well, that makes sense. You have a flight to catch late tonight." The other person said as if to just assure himself, an action which Tenko caught, but he just slightly chuckled.

Then Tenko asked, "But what about you, Izuku? Are you going to be okay?"

"Of course, I will be." Izuku answered with assuring enthusiasm in his voice, then with a slightly more serious voice, he told his big brother, "I'm ready now."

Tenko smiled at his little brother before proceeding to mess the latter's green hair.

Then he truthfully told Izuku, "I'm glad to hear that."

---

NOTES: Heyyy welcome back to Sins, and welcome to the second book! We're starting off with ch. 129!

I feel like having a flashback and a timeskip in the same chapter should be somehow illegal but ah well.

This flashback wasn't supposed to take a whole chapter, it was just supposed to mirror the first chapter of the first book, but then I quickly realized that this flashback was too long and too important to keep short so I just let it continue on.

Hope you enjoyed it, though!

Now to actually take a break.

PS I promise I will finish that cover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 13.9K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...
229K 6.2K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
183K 9.9K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
52.2K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...