The Traveler

By amberpoconuts

Siena is the flash's daughter but she was erased from the timeline with no family to remember her and no reas... More

introduction
Introducing Siena
The 100 - part 1
The 100- part 2
The 100- Part 3
The 100- Part 4
Supernatural- Part 1
Supernatural- Part 2
Game Of Thrones- Part 1
Vampire Diaries- Part 1.
Teen Wolf- Part 1
Teen Wolf - Part 2
Teen Wolf- Part 3
Lucifer- Part 1
Lost- Part 1
Lost- Part 2
Lost- Part 3
Lost- Part 4
Lost- Part 5
Lost- Part 6
The Vampire Diaries- Part 2
Lost- Part 7
Lost- Part 8
Lost- Part 9
Lost- Part 10
Lost- Part 11
Lost- Part 12
Speed Force
The Vampire Diaries- Part 4
The Vampire diaries- Part 5
The Vampire Diaries- Part 6
The Walking Dead- Part 1
The Walking Dead- Part 2
The Walking Dead- Part 3
The Walking Dead- Part 4
The Walking Dead- Part 5
The Walking Dead- Part 6
The Walking Dead- Part 7
Haven- Part 1
Haven- Part 2
The 100- Part 5
The 100- Part 6
The 100- Part 7
The 100- Part 8
The 100- Part 9
The 100- Part 10
The 100- Part 11
The Vampire Diaries- Part 7
The Vampire Diaries- Part 8
The Vampire Diaries- Part 9
The Vampire Diaries- Part 10
The 100- Part 12
Speed Force- Part 2
The Vampire Diaries- Part 11
The Vampire Diaries- Part 12
The Vampire Diaries- Part 13
The Vampire Diaries- Part 14
SpeedForce- Part 3
The Vampire Diaries- Part 15
The Vampire Diaries - Part 16
Once Upon a Time - Part 1
Once Upon a Time - Part 2
Once Upon a Time - Part 3
Once Upon a Time - part 4
Once Upon a Time - Part 5
Once Upon a Time - Part 6
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 1
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 2
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 3
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 4
The Vampire Diaries.2 - Part 5
The Umbrella Academy - Part 1
The Umbrella Academy - Part 2
The Umbrella Academy - Part 3
Harry Potter - Part 1
Harry Potter - Part 2
Harry Potter - Part 3
Harry Potter - Part 4
Game of Thrones - Part 2
Game of Thrones - Part 3
Game Of Thrones - Part 4
Game Of Thrones - Part 5
Game of Thrones Part 6
House Of The Dragon - Part 1
House of the Dragon - Part 2
House of the Dragon - Part 3
House of the Dragon - Part 4
House of the Dragon - Part 5

Vampire Diaries- Part 3

5.8K 189 42
By amberpoconuts

I felt like I was falling for at least 5 minutes until I saw what looked like a table at the bottom.

 I immediately started screaming my head off.

 "AAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCKING HELL YOU COULDNT DROP ME SOMEWHERE SOFTER" I screamed as I came crashing into the table and rolling onto the floor.

I groaned because that hurt like a bitch and tried to get my bearings. 

"Well hello love, it's so nice of you to come crashing in" I heard Klaus say behind me. Oh hell his voice sounds so fucking good. Is this what he was talking about? Is Klaus one of my mates!? FUCK YEA

I immediately turned around to see if my thoughts were correct and when I met his eyes I felt like all my insides wanted to melt and if I ever had to be away from him it would feel like I was empty inside.

He seemed to be feeling the same as he was staring at me in shock. 

He seemed to be catching his bearings as I was before a voice I recognized decided to speak up. 

"Brother, who is this mysterious woman who seemed to fall from the sky?" I heard Elijah say as he walked into the room. 

My head shot to him "Elijah" I mumbled to myself causing him to turn to me suddenly.

 I went through the same feelings I had before when I saw Nik and it seemed it was also happening to him. Oh shit both of my favorite brothers? Fucking hell can this get any better?

I smiled at them both "well it seems you both are my mates. Hello boys" I said with a smirk while sending them a flirty wave.

 Before they could even say anything I felt like my soul reached out to them and them to me. 

I felt my body growing in strength and veins suddenly came to my eyes as I had a sudden craving for blood. 

That wouldn't have been so bad if a second later I didn't feel my bones starting to break. 

I fell to the floor and started to whimper causing Klaus and Elijah to growl. 

They both seemed to be having the same thing happen to them but they were definitely more used to pain than me being that they have had about everything done to them in a 1000 years.

 "What is happening love?" Klaus asked me, being the only one to experience this before he was handling it the best.

I groaned and whimpered as I felt my bones break and adjust. "Our powers are combining since where mates...I'll explain more when I don't feel like I'm fucking dying" I said with a groan since I was in mass amounts of pain. 

Me being a speedster made it feel much longer than it was but I could handle it.

 It wasn't like I haven't been hurt a bunch since before all this I fought crime with my dad but I have never had every bone broken before and it was excruciating. 

I finally felt myself change and hair came and covered my entire body. 

When I opened my eyes I looked around me and saw two other wolves laying on the ground catching their breath. 

I looked around and saw a mirror. I saw my wolf and I gotta say I was fucking adorable. I was pure white with dull purple eyes.

I turned around and walked to the other two wolves who I knew were Klaus and Elijah. 

The light sandy brown wolf stood up and came closer to me. 

I could tell it was Klaus just by instinct, something inside told me that this was him. 

I walked up beside him and rubbed myself along his side in a show of affection. He nipped at me playfully.

I turned to Elijah and saw a beautiful grey wolf with some brown in his fur. 

He immediately was up sniffing me and looking between us in confusion. 

He even tilted his head like a confused puppy and I couldn't help but find it adorable. Aww look at him all confused...well I would be too if I suddenly turned into a wolf and I was a vampire.....wow I hope this doesn't happen every time....fuck this is totally going to happen every time. 

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of footsteps approaching. Klaus and Elijah were immediately in front of me growling at whoever was approaching.

"What in the bloody hell is happening here?" I heard Rebekah say as she rounded the corner. 

She stopped mid-step with Kol right behind her "what is going on?" Kol asked as he also walked into the room. 

They both blinked at us in shock before Klaus being the one with the most control changed back.

 I heard him groan before he stood up in front of us butt ass naked. Well a bitch can get used to this...not now Sia.....bitch concentrate on the originals in front of you.

"It seems me and Elijah share a mate. This is Siena, she is the one who gave me all the future knowledge to help all of us" Klaus said as he gestured to me. 

I was just sitting happily behind Elijah who still seemed to be on the offensive.  if you found out your mates where Klaus and Elijah you would be sitting here happy as the damn sun too. There fucking walking sex gods.... I knew me and Klaus would end up fucking but I didn't think I would get this lucky.

Kol and Rebekah nodded but still seemed confused "okay but who is the other wolf?" Rebekah asked. 

"That would be our brother...apparently Elijah is now also a werewolf" Klaus told them.

 Kol's mouth dropped to the floor before he literally just turned around and walked the other way "this is not my problem. You all have fun figuring it out" he said as he walked away.

 I would have laughed if I could but the only sound that came out sounded kinda like a huffing but I think they all understood what was happening by the look of amusement on Klaus's and Rebekah's faces. Well I guess I'm a werewolf vampire speedster now....fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo what u think? I know I'm a bit cliche doing Klause and Elijah but I just couldn't not. I thought about maybe doing Kol and Elijah but i decided to just fuck it. I know the white wolf is cliche but fuck it im basic, also i wanted to so im doing it. We r all just gonna ignore the obvious problems of taking Klause and Elijah from the timeline cuz they r to fucking hot to ignore....i honestly debated haveing all the mikelson brothers as her mate but i thought that was to much...like i literally debated up until i typed the words out. Lol Happy reading.

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
83.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
172K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...