Where is your heart tonight

By flicbenn

Where is your heart tonight He is a member of a boyband. He has been divorced for a year which he kept quiet... More

Where is your heart tonight?
Prologue
Chapter One
Authors note
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Jordan
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two Jordan
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six Jordan
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Jordan
Chapter Thirty One Jordan
Chapter Thirty Two Jordan
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter Fifteen Jordan

402 11 10
By flicbenn

*warning sexual content*

My heart is saying now

GPS before GPS

I was in my cabin getting ready for our last theme night on the cruise. It was a great one this year not because it was fun. It's always fun on our cruises. But this time I had fun with someone. I found someone and her name was Felicity. I went through a divorce last year before we went on tour doing then Mixtape. We drifted apart it wasn't anything nasty just drifted. I was so happy and so in love but I am not sure what happened. Evelyn just turned around the day before I left for the tour saying that she doesn't love me anymore and gave me an envelope. I hid it well during the tour except my mood changed frequently. Well, enough of that and talking about that girl I have met, I want to meet her again before the night starts.

Me: Meet me at the usual place. Bring your hat.

Me: Come ready for theme night.

F: OK

Me: Oh I'm waiting 😁🤪

F: Have you changed the pic on my phone again

Me: I don't know what you mean

Me: But I like that one.

Me: I don't look goofy.

I go and meet up with her on the quiet deck. There I was standing over the rail waiting. All decked out in retro Celtics gear. I look over at her with a smile on my face.

"Why did you change the pic on my photo. Even my home and lock screens have the same picture. Change it back or I will".

" I don't know what you mean".

"Sure. Why is it you have a mischievous look on your face then" she says "As if you're up to no good"?

"I am the quiet one".

" Sure you are".

"I am the quiet shy one". I look at her " Are you laughing at me?".

"Nope".

" You are". She shakes her head no. I don't believe her. "Come here. I will get you for laughing at me".

" I'm laughing with you".

"Oh really". I push her to the wall. " I can stop you laughing at me".

"Oh how".

" Love it you are getting more confident with me". I look around and smiles. "Perfect we are alone".

I kiss her again and this time pushes her legs apart with my knee. Then I push up against her so I am closer. While kissing her my hand moves from her arm down to her waist travelling further.

" A dress would be better, baby" I whisper in her ear. "Let's have some fun before the deck party. Do you want some?". My hand is now at the top of her shorts she was wearing. She nods to give me permission. I then smile and kisses her hard. Full-on PDA going on. I move my hand inside whilst pushing myself closer.

" Fuck" she moans as I move my hand further. I enter not just one but two of my fingers inside. She moans and nearly collapses in a heap. Lucky for her I had her pinned against the wall.

"Just an appetiser for later, baby".

I lean my forehead on hers as I move my fingers in and out. Her body shakes with excitement and pleasure, wanting much more. I want so much more as I feel her body shake. I kiss her again. Once I break our kiss, I remove my fingers. " We better get going".

I am going to shock her now, I have a glint in my eyes, so mischievous. Suddenly I bring my fingers to my mouth. I look at her with a devilish look on my face as I use my tongue to lick my fingers. I grunt as my back hits the wall as I get pushed against by her. Now she is kissing me. My arms are around her waist bringing her in while hers are around my neck. There we are in a very public place, making out, so passionate, so hot.

"Where did that come from?" I say trying to get my breath back. That was hot, so hot.

"Not sure but you do something to me".

" Don't get me wrong but I liked it. No I loved it. I want more but we better go or we would never leave here. Something might happen". There was that glint in my eyes again. A sly smirk on my face too. I so want it. She nods and moves away from me.

"Now that will make me feel better later," she says.

"Why? Oh...". I know what she meant. While I'm entertaining the fans she will feel better now we did that. So it would be easier for her to watch me dance around the fans knowing that I'm hers and she's mine. 

Later it was GPS themed deck party where you dress up from where you come from with an 80's feel. This is everyone's favourite theme night. Hence why we always do this one now. I am decked in retro Boston Celtics gear but I am wearing her local soccer team, Exeter City FC baseball cap. Felicity has my Boston Celtics baseball cap. I am dancing with Joe and a few fans at the moment. I am trying to find her in the crowd. I know she is around somewhere. I didn't want to be on stage I wanted to be with her. When I find her, I smiled and winked. You can hear Donnie talking over the music and everyone having a great time. 'I gotta feeling' by the Black Eyed Peas was playing at the moment. She shakes her head no thanks as I asked to come down with me.

'Please' I mouth back. My eyes were pleading with her.

'OK,'

I carried on dancing with Joe and our fans. Hoping and waiting for her to turn up. That's when the unthinkable happened. I was dancing and having fun. One fan wanted to get up close. Yeah, sometimes I might allow it but not this time. I'm backing away but she didn't care. I know it's because of me spending time with my now girlfriend. What I didn't know I was running out of stage until it was too late.

"Shit" as I fell backwards off the stage arms and legs waving everywhere as I had nowhere to go. I landed awkwardly on my right ankle. "Fuck".

Val didn't get near enough to me in order to push me back on stage. I was coming up the steps with Jon and Val looking a little dazed when she found me.

"You alright?".

" Yeah never better" I move away from where they were going to me down.

"Will you sit down you just fell off the stage".

" I'm fine. I stepped off the stage, didn't fall".

"Jordan. You fell" said Jon.

"Arms and legs went everywhere". Donnie appeared laughing now.

" I'm fine". I walk over her and her group "Fuck that fucking hurts".

" You sprained your ankle so go and sit down," says Jon. I grumble something and goes back to sit down well hobbles back. "You need ice on it".

With a grump, I sit back down again.

" Just strap it up. I'll ice it later". I start to fiddle with my sneakers by taking off my right one.

"What smells?".

"Hey, my feet aren't that bad".

" You wanna bet".

It didn't help when I took off my sneaker. It really hurts. I started to rub my feet and ankle. It looked swollen as it blew up twice the size of my left one.

"That will teach you to fall off the stage". Haha.

" At least I didn't jump through a trap door" I replied.

"Hey I didn't know it was open" replied Donnie.

"Who always had his feet wrapped with the wire of his microphone while dancing?".

" Hey, who tripped over a teddy bear on stage on tour in England," I says "Haven't you guys got something better to do than harass me".

Well, the party was still going as the music was playing. They all left finally me to keep the party going with the fans. But Jon stayed behind.

" I'm OK, honest" as looks at her. She had a worried look on her face. "Come here," I say holding out a hand.

"But it's twice the size of the other one".

"It's fine".

" You want a massage on it".

"YES PLEASE" with the broadest grin. And stuck my foot towards her. Oh boy, I can't wait.

"Not from me as I am not that good. But from a friend".

" Oh" I sound disappointed. I was looking forward to it.

"Behave both of you," she says to her friend and me.

"I will," says her friend sitting in front of me giving a massage. I smile at her back as I feeling a little uncomfortable as she is enjoying this too much for some reason. Then she hits a spot. Oh, that's good. That feels better.

She whispers something in my ear. I nod and smiles.

"Yeah, I can do that. Wait... You never have seen that performance. I can't believe that" I whisper back. I close my eyes. "Mmm".

" Jordan, you're enjoying it too much" she whacks me.

"No, I am not".

" You are".

"It's so good though".

" You're getting turn...".

"No, I am not," I say quickly.

"Really" she doesn't believe me.

"We are never going to hear the end of this now are we?" replies her other friend.

"Nope'".

Later I was back on stage with the others all strapped up. They spent their time teasing me about being too near to the edge again. I was trying to dance with the guys and fans even though I was hobbling. It hurt like hell. I kept looking over to where she was with her group but were away from me, hanging out with my brother Jon. Titanium was now playing on repeat. I hobble over to her and grab her.

" Come down with me".

"I am talking to your brother. I don't want to go".

"Please, Felicity. I am hurting".

" Now who's fault was that" she laughed.

"Hey, that's mean" my arms are wrapped around her from behind. "Please".

" Right that's me gone. I shall leave you two alone".

"Hey, Jon come back," she says.

" Great let's go". I pull her with me. "Your friends should come the more the merrier".

Once we were up there on stage, they replaced the song Titanium with their own song 'One Song' followed by 'The Way'.

Last call baby
Get off the wall baby
We could have it all baby
Before they drop the ball baby

At the moment I am trying not to be too obvious with who I was trying to dance near. There were two groups up on the stage and which including Danny and Joe as well as me. I was getting a lot of sympathy on me hobbling on my foot. While I was lapping up the attention from fans, she was walking off. Then you hear the familiar beats of the opening song of the Mixtape tour.

"Oh no, you don't".

Busted.

" I wanna dance with you".

She groans because she wanted to disappear but I want to dance with her. She is now blushing because I am dancing with her so close.

"I want to dance with only you" I move closer as she moves away. "Don't get shy. Don't let them win. I want you and nobody else". I don't think so as I move closer again.

Me and you
Yeah I know it's true and girl, so do you
So why don't you do what you gotta do?
Just go on and break his heart
We both know you wanna start,
Something new

You remember what you told me that night
That if you could ever hold me you might
Mess around and change your whole life
Said you never felt love so right
And you know you wanna let me inside
Bet you wonder what it would be like

He don't know you the way I do
He don't touch you the way I would
He don't f*** you the way you should be
Loved, my love
The way you should be loved

You're so fine
And we should be together baby, it's time
'Cause to follow your own heart's not a crime
And you know that we both know
That you wanna let him go, and be mine
Ooh, baby

Soon the next song came on 'Grown man'. I think we heard about two lines of the song before.

"Fuck this" and I take her hand and walk off.

"Where are we going?".

" Going to spend the last night of the cruise together alone".

"Oh".

" No not like that. Of course we will be together after it". I whisper in her ear "Remember what I said at breakfast. You ain't sleeping in your cabin tonight. And will be riding my pony all night" I bring my hips towards her. 

The song quickly changed to a certain song by Ginuwine starts to play. "Time to go".

" What and upset all those fans out there waiting for you to do your dirty dancing".

"I'm a little busy right now". I start to leave pulling her with me. " We go now and nobody will know".

Like last night we arrive in my cabin. As I shut the door and locks it she was looking around my cabin.

"Aren't you packed yet?".

" I will do it last minute like always," I said, "And what you are packed?".

" Yep. Just need to get my door decorations down then I'm done. Well I didn't unpack, I just used what I needed".

"Organise like my brother" I sigh looking at her. "Now that we are alone. I can do this without you worrying". I pull her into a kiss. Soon I pull away and goes to my messy suitcase. I remove her baseball cap and places it down. I then remove my Celtics jersey over my head. And included my shorts and sneakers. 

" You should put ice on that ankle of yours".

"It's fine," I say pulling out a shirt and a pair of pants same ones from Roaring 20's night.

"But you can't stand on it properly".

" It's fine". And carries on putting on the shirt and pants. "Come here".

" OK but first let me take my trainers off".

"Huh!".

" I'm British OK. Funny accent and funny word meanings for you lot".

"I like your accent".

" And I love yours".

I pull her in and softly songs Baby, I believe in you. "I can't believe you haven't seen it live".

" Too young to go on my own in the early days and missed the 09 concert in London because of a shoulder operation".

"Oh" I carry on singing. 

"You should give yourself more credit".

" What?".

"Your singing ability. You're really good. No very talented".

"Oh". And carry on slow dancing with her and still singing away. I gently push her away and does my little show. She sits down on the bed watching me. I undo my shirt and push outwards. 

"This won't work as well in here as it would out on deck but then I will be doing it for everyone and not just for you, baby," I say with a cheekily smile. 

I start to move my hips as I dance in front of her. I soon pull her up off the bed and into my arms. I shiver as her hands are under my shirt on my lower back. 

"Your hands are cold".

" Well I better warm them up then," she says pulling herself closer to me. For a while, we were dancing together in his cabin just the two of us and invisible music playing in the background. She sits back on the bed after letting go of me. I was confused why she did that until I grunted. She leans forward to grab my belt and pull me towards her.

"Where did this come from?" As we fall onto the bed I landed on top of her. 

"It is the last night you said we would be together as the cruise ends tomorrow. Plus making sure I am not dreaming this" Felicity said.

"But you're not, baby. This is real, so real". I touch her face And then strokes her cheek as I look into her blue eyes. This is real and I am going to miss her as we leave the cruise and go to our homes. Well, she goes back to England. She removes my shirt off my shoulders with my help and then carries on touching me.

" Mmm, I like" I moan. Now attacking my belt and pants. "Really where did the shy girl go?".

" Still here just working out if it's a dream".

"But it isn't. Please believe me". I roll over so im is underneath now. "Feel that". I have moved away. Just lying there with the broadest smile on my face and my arms folded under my head. "I love this... Fuck... Just get them off... Please" I moan. She stops. "Oh no, you don't". I start pulling them down as she only got as far as the belt and the zip. I move again back on top. " If you are not gonna finish. I will".

I remove everything leaving just my underwear."You are looking a little overdressed".

"Oh am I?". 

" Yep you are. Let's do something about that". Then I removed all hers and then my underwear. We are naked together. I climb on top of her. I settle between her legs after putting on a condom. I kissed her again as I lined my cock with her womanly entrance. I slowly push inside just taking my time. Oh God, she so wet which makes it easier as she takes me all. Our bodies are remembering only last night. It's like we were made for each other. I lean down and kiss her again. I lick my tongue across her bottom lip. She moans. While I attack her with my tongue. I am twitching and swelling inside her. It feels so good. I fully pull out and one strong hard thrust I was back inside her happy home. I move from her lips kissing along her neck down towards her breasts while still thrusting in and in of her at an alarming rate. She was moaning and starting to move to meet my thrusts.  I move from kissing her breasts to go back to kissing her lips. I love kissing her lips. I pull out and lean back on my knees. She tries to look at me from where she was laying. She lifts her head for a better look. I have a mischievous look on my face as I look at her. I bring both her legs up and over my shoulders. I slam back inside her and we go for it in this position. To get a good strong reaction from her I placed both my hands on the wall. I used that to go deeper, harder and faster. I was getting near and so was she. Both our bodies started to shake. One last thrust and I explode filling her and the condom up.

 In a while, I will go again. Once ready I push her onto her front. I enter from behind. This feels just as good. I start to move quicker each time. Literally slamming into her from behind. My hips hitting her ass every time. She was nearly ready as she starts to lose her body as I feel her fall into the bed. I wasn't far behind as I collapsed on top of her. I kiss her back as I pull out to go and get the two of us cleaned up. I hope she likes my best moves. I can always up my game. We fall asleep in each other's arms. 

I would like to bare if she allows it, maybe later. Then our last night ended with us making love to each other. We didn't know when we would meet up again being in different countries.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
30.2K 987 77
(Completed) I threw away my morals for one night with a legend, and then I started dating his best friend. Only...I didn't know it was his best frien...
1.6K 1 75
Jordan was in a pop group that gained overnight success. He had met a girl in town while they would breakdance on the corner before he became famous...
17.9K 293 19
A XXX Sex-ploration of what happens when YOU marry Jordan Knight.... WARNING: This is a very adult fanfic, where there is NOTHING.BUT...