ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇʏ...

By ccvoiid

ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ 2
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
01.| ʟᴏɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
02.| ʟᴏɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
03.| ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
04.| ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
05.| ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
06.| ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
07.| ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴛᴛᴇꜱᴛ
08.| ᴄᴏᴜᴘ ᴅᴇ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ
09.| ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟɪᴇꜱ
10.| ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟɪᴇꜱ
11.| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
12.| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
13.| ᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴅᴀ
14.| ᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴅᴀ
15.| ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ
16.| ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ
17.| ʜᴀᴋᴇʟᴅᴀᴍᴀ
18.| ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴠᴇꜱᴛ
19.| ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
20.| ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
21.| ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀᴇ
22.| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
23.| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
24.| ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ
25.| ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ
26.| ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴋʏ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
27.| ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
28.| ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
29.| ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
30.| ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
31.| ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ
32.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇᴍᴇɴ
33.| ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ
34.| ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪꜱᴇ
35.| ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ꜱʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ
36.| ɢᴏᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx
37.| ᴅɪᴇ ᴀʟʟ, ᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀɪʟʏ
38.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ
40.| ᴘʀᴀɪᴍꜰᴀʏᴀ
41.| ᴘʀᴀɪᴍꜰᴀʏᴀ
42.| ᴇᴅᴇɴ
43.| ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɢɪᴀɴᴛꜱ
44.| ᴘᴀɴᴅᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ʙᴏx
45.| ꜱʜɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ
46.| ᴇxɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ
authors note
47.| ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
48.| ꜱɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴛʏʀᴀɴɴɪꜱ
49.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʏᴇᴀʀ
50.| ᴅᴀᴍᴏᴄʟᴇꜱ
51.| ᴅᴀᴍᴏᴄʟᴇꜱ
52.| ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ
53.| ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ
54.| ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴜɴ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
55.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ
56.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ
57.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ
58.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏꜱᴘᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ
59.| ᴍᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏʀɪ
60.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴍᴀʟʏ
61.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
62.| ᴍᴀᴛʀʏᴏꜱʜᴋᴀ
63.| ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ
64.| ᴀᴅᴊᴜꜱᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴄᴏʟ
65.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ
66.| ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ
67.| ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ
68.| ʜᴇꜱᴘᴇʀɪᴅᴇꜱ
69.| ɴᴀᴋᴀʀᴀ
70.| ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ
71.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
72.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪᴀɴᴛ

39.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ

1K 36 1
By ccvoiid

     ┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
.𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-NINE.
[39]. The Chosen.
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ' ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ' ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

THE TENSION BETWEEN Skaikru and Trikru grew higher, Alexander was getting tired of waiting on who they'd pick and who survives and who doesn't. But there was one thing that Alexander hasn't told anyone, and that was that he wouldn't be in the bunker. But that would be a secret to tell them about another day.

"Three out of four of these people are going to die tonight," Jaha announced making the attention fall on him. "You still think you made the right choice?"

The group glanced at each other and stood silent. None of them wanted to kill several of their people, but they needed to survive on the ground. But the only thing that was on Alexander's mind was getting Raven back.

"Our people are scared, Marcus. we have to tell them something." Jaha continued

"We just spoke with Raven. When she gets here we'll have all our essential personnel—"

"Is she okay?" Alexander interrupted

Abby nodded. "she's doing better, she told me to tell you she misses you."

The boy just nodded with a slight smile. Clarke noticed it and couldn't help but smile too. Alexander was still mad at her, he currently hated her guts. But that didn't mean Clarke loved him any less, he was like a brother to her, and Abby noticed it.

"How many spots does that leave us with?" Clarke questioned

Abby sighed. "Including the essential personnel and the places that we're holding for the children under 16, that leaves us with 80."

"80."

Jaha let out a scoff. "I can't believe we're talking about sending 364 of our people to their deaths."

"We're lucky they're giving us any space in this bunker at all," Clarke informed Jaha. "Alexander won that conclave and we tried stealing the bunker. he could've killed us all right then and there."

Kane nodded in agreement. "Look, we don't like this any more than you do—"

"Then let's fight this—"

Alexander snorted. "you must've forgotten that their leader is in the same room as you. One sign of anything off, and I will let them attack."

"That won't be needed, Alex. We've got it settled. Our best course of action is to hold a lottery" Kane stated

"It's not going to work, Marcus."

"It was your idea."

"That was for the chance to survive!" Jaha said raising his tone

Abby narrowed her eyes. "And how is this any different?"

"Until 20 minutes ago our people believed they were safe. They let down their guard." Jaha spat. "they picked their bunks. They unpacked their bags. They imagined their futures. You try to rip that from them now, and, believe me, they will fight."

"No one's saying it's gonna be easy, but we need to make the people listen to reason."

"Someone still needs to get Raven," Bellamy stated as he switched the subject.

"I'd like to volunteer." Alexander huffed

"Me too," Bellamy said patting the boys back.

Clarke glanced at them. "I'll join you both."

Abby shook her head. "No, I'm not letting you guys leave. Alexander, you don't think I know you weren't planning to stay in this bunker?"

That's when all eyes were on him, Kane narrowed his eyes at the boy. "What is she talking about?"

Alexander huffed. "I'm night blood, I'll be fine out there guys. I'm not taking up space when I could live without being in a damn bunker."

"I don't care, you're just going to starve? Nothing out there will be edible." Bellamy argued

"This is exactly why I didn't want to say anything," Alexander huffed. "Okay Raven needs my help, and besides Clarke, I'm the only one who knows the island well enough. I'm going whether you want me to or not."

Kane nodded. "Take care of each other, please. We'll continue the conversation once you get back."

The kids nodded and made their way to the airlock where Abby was following right behind them. They all got suited up and ready. Abby was still worried about the kids.

"At these radiation levels, any amount of exposure is harmful. Keep the suits sealed at all times." Abby said sternly as she glanced at the three kids.

Alexander hummed. "I don't get why I need the suit."

Abby tilted her head. "Because I don't want to take my chances. You have 23 hours until the death wave hits. On a good day, it takes 10 hours to get to the island and 10 to get back. That doesn't leave you much room for error."

"Mom, I know, ok? We'll be careful." Clarke said reassuring her mom.

Abby nodded. "I love you, Clarke. Don't you ever forget that."

"This isn't good-bye. Mom, I know what you saw in that vision, but I'm a nightblood now, I mean, right? Maybe it worked."

"Clarke, listen to me, I told you there were no good guys, but that's not true. There are." Abby smiled as she grabbed Clarke and Alexander's faces. "You both are. Alexander, you proved that you could change, and I'm so proud."

Alexander smiled. "Don't get soft on me now, Abby."

Abby rolled her eyes

"Tell Octavia she's in charged while I'm gone, would ya?" Alexander asked

Abby nodded. "I will," she then turned towards Clarke and noticed the look on her face.

Clarke glanced at Bellamy and then Alexander. "Am I still a good guy, even though I didn't want to open the door?"

"Yes," Abby nodded. "There was no good choice."

"There never is."

The two hugged, Abby let a tear fall down her face as she pulled her daughter into a tight hug. Alexander walked towards Bellamy and gave him a pat on his back. "We got this, Bell."

Bellamy nodded. "I hope you're right."

Once the mother and daughter pulled away, Abby turned towards the two boys. "Take care of each other."

"Yes, Ma'am." They both said

The two doors to the air locked opened wide, and in through it came John and Emori. Once they walked in they shot a slight smile at everyone.

"You got room for two more?" John asked

Bellamy narrowed his eyes. "Murphy, what are you doing there?"

"We heard you were going after Raven. We just want to help." He responded

Emori nodded. "I've been to that island dozens of times. No one knows the water better than me."

"Murphy, that doesn't explain why you're here. You plan on shutting a door on my face again?" Alexander asked raising his hands in a small motion with a sarcastic smile on his face.

John rolled his eyes. "I was just following orders."

"When do you ever follow orders?" Alexander snorted.

"Please, Alex. Maybe it'll help our chances if we bring home the chosen one." John huffed

The kids glanced at Abby who nodded. "There's a lottery. I'll make sure that your name is in it."

"And emori?" John questioned

Abby glanced at the girl before turning towards John. "I'll do the best I can."

"She can take my spot," Alexander stated almost instantly.

The two nodded, Emori smiled at the boy gratefully. Abby ended up leaving the room and everyone quickly finished getting ready. Once they did they exited the bunker.

"This way."

The group followed Clarke as she led the direction towards the outside. The walk was quiet, everyone's nerves were high. Everyone was scared. They all wanted to survive. The car ride was silent, and Alexander could feel the glances Clarke was throwing him. The boy was slowly drifting asleep until Bellamy crashed the Rover into a tree.

"What the hell happened?" Alexander questioned.

Clarke shrugged. "I-i don't know. He just jumped out right in front of us. It's like he wanted to die."

"Alex, come with me to check the damage," Bellamy said as he got out of the car. The boy nodded and followed behind but it wasn't long until Bellamy was thrown onto the ground by grounders. One of the grounders put pressure on Alexander's wound as they were choking him. It wasn't long before the grounder was shot in the head by an arrow.

Alexander instantly got up gasping for air. He looked at the arrow and huffed. "Echo."

Just as those words were said echo popped up behind him. "There might be more of them. We should get going."

"What are you doing here?"

Echo looked up at the boy as she was panting. "I know about your bunker on the island. I just saved your lives. I'm hoping you will return the favor."

Everyone glanced at Alexander who kept his attention on Echo.

Bellamy huffed. "Unless we can get another ride. No one making it to that Island."

Alexander nodded. "Echo follow me," he said as he walked towards the trunk of the rover. The boy reached into one of the box's right before taking out another suit and telling Echo to change into it. She thanked him right before putting it on. Once she was all set the group tried to contact Monty.

"Bellamy, come in. Do you read me?"

"Yes, Monty. I read you. Where are you?"

"Two clicks outside polis. almost there. Everything ok?"

"Not exactly." From there Bellamy explained to monty everything that happened. He asked Monty if he could help out and the boy said he'd help. After that, the group realized that Emori was exposed to the outside.

"Take off the suite, Echo," John shouted

Echo narrowed her eyes as she backed up. "I saved your life."

"What were you gonna do if we didn't get attacked? huh? I mean you guys seriously think she following us out of the kindness of her own heart?" John spat as he glanced at everyone. "No. She was gonna attack us the second that we stopped! Give me the suite."

John tried attacking Echo but Alexander pulled him back and threw him onto the floor. "Murphy! stop! stop!" he shouted. "I'll give her my suit, okay?" Alexander huffed as he took his helmet off and his suit.

"What are you doing, Alex?" Echo said as she looked at the boy with crazy eyes.

"I'm a Night blood, for the love of God I'll be fine." he huffed right before handing his suit to Emori. After an hour or so Monty arrived, once they did Clarke got changed into another suit. They instantly made their way towards the Island. Once they arrived the group walked inside. Raven looked up in disbelief once she saw the group.

In a blink of an eye, she ran into Alexander's arms and the boy held onto her tightly as if his life depended on it.

"what are you doing here?" Raven asked them all

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "You didn't actually think I'd leave you behind right?"

Raven pulled away from the hug. "But there's no time to get back."

"we're not going back," Clarke smiled as she walked towards her. "We're going up."

John chuckled. "Oh, don't look so surprised. It was all your crazy idea, to begin with."

"Space?" Raven questioned curiously. "We don't have enough fuel to get down."

Harper shrugged. "Sounds like a 5-year problem to me."

"you're talking about the ring?" Raven said glancing at Clarke

Bellamy nodded. "Seems like a shame to let a good rocket go to waste."

Raven shook her head in disbelief. "H-how do we live?"

Alexander tilted his head, earning a crack from his neck. "You know, you ask a lot of questions you already know the answer to."

Clarke thought back. "They left a water reclamation there, and we know that go-sci has an algae farm. We just get those two things up and running, and we have food and water."

"Algae salads and recycled urine. Sign me up." John sarcastically stated

"Better than dying," Emori argued

"Yeah, you say that now."

. "All right, breathing important, too. What's the plan for oxygen?" Raven asked, seeming intrigued by where the conversation was heading

"Based on what Murphy says about the lighthouse bunker, I'm guessing—make that praying—there's an oxygenator there. We take it with us. You hook it up. Bobs your uncle."

Raven narrowed her eyes as she turned her body towards him. "You're an engineer, Monty. You do know there are about a thousand things wrong with that plan, right?"

"Yes, and everyone one of them kills us. Of course, staying here will kill us, too, so—"

Bellamy sighed. "Raven, we need you to get us off the ground before the death wave hits. What do you say? Can you do it?"

Raven glanced at Alexander and Clarke who both looked sick. "What do I say? I say that the death wave can kiss my ass."

Alexander smirked. "Good, it's settled, then. We're going to the prison you all use to call home."

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

If you see any spelling mistakes I've made, please feel free to correct me, and if you got any questions go ahead and ask away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.1K 51
❝𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞; 𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭❞ 𝐈�...
508K 17.2K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...
4.6K 161 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...
538K 19.9K 57
― 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕. ❝ i knew i was in trouble when i first heard her laugh and my heart danced at the soun...