The Flash Season 5: Snow Alle...

By venus_tene

after an unexpected guest from the future appears at their home, Nora Snow Allen Is Barry and Sarah's speedst... More

Chapter 1 - Nora Snow Allen
Chapter 2 - Blocked
Chapter 3 - The death of Vibe
Chapter 4 - News Flash
Chapter 5 - All Doll'd Up
Chapter 6 - The Icicle Cometh
Chapter 7 - O Come All Ye Thankful
Chapter 8 - What's Past Is Prologue
Chapter 9 - The Flash & The Furious
Chapter 10 - Seeing Red
Chapter 11 - Memorabilia
Chapter 12 - King Shark vs. Gorilla Grodd
Chapter 13 - Failure is an Orphan
Chapter 14 - Time Bomb
Chapter 15 - Godspeed
Chapter 16 - Snow Pack
Chapter 18 - The Girl With the Red Lightning
Chapter 19 - Legacy

Chapter 17 - Gone Rogue

178 3 0
By venus_tene

Third person's POV

It's night time as Nora runs to G. Simone & Associate an architecture firm.

Gideon, scan servers for blueprints from McCulloch Technologies." Nora said.

She has Gideon obtain information from the databanks on McCulloch Technologies.

Gotcha." Nora said.

Once Nora has it and fries the computers with a lightning bolt then speeds outside.

Gideon, infiltration analysis." Nora says.

Yes, Nora Snow-Allen. The odds of accessing this location on your own are 1 in 3 million. Shall I send a request to Barry Allen?" Gideon explained.

No, Gideon. I need people who can actually help me." Nora said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Everyone In the cortex. Barry plants tachyons canners throughout Central City to detect Nora. 

Tachyon scanners set up at every half-mile interval across the city." Barry said.

And the seismometer is searching for sonic booms in the hundred-megahertz range." Caitlin said.

As for the satellites, I've got Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha scanning for her yellow-purple lightning signatures." Cisco simply added before he walks in the Cortex. 'I am clearly the Samantha of this group, right?"

Yeah, okay, Miranda." I told him, and Cisco looks offended. "So, technically, if Nora uses the Speed Force.

We'll find her." Barry says.

We watch the screens. the searches for booms and sets up the satellites to look for Nora's lightning flashes, but nothing is revealed.

Kinda thought she'd pop right up." Barry said.

If she's even here." Cisco questioned. 'How can you guys be so sure that she even came back from the future in the first place?"

Because Thawne sent her." I simply replied. 'He showed her a new way to time-travel, something that can't be detected."

But as soon as she starts running again, we're gonna be able to bring her home." Barry told me.

Well, Team Flash, Nora Snow-Allen is not the only time traveler who's absent." Sherloque commented,
him and Ralph come In the cortex.

We've been running down abandoned buildings foreclosed condos." Ralph informed us.

Anywhere that Grace Gibbons may have hidden her younger self." Sherloque answered.

We got bupkis." Ralph said.

Caitlin sighed. 'And we have no idea why she stole the Cryo Atomizer, except that it was worth killing our dad for.

Hey, if you need more time..." Barry asked my sister.

Cisco chuckles. 'Yeah, we're more than capable of chasing a wild goose or two on our own."

Thank you, I'm fine. I'd rather be working." Caitlin told him.

On that note, I'm happy to help you follow that lead on the atomizer." Ralph simply replied.

Really? What about Sherluck?" Caitlin asked, glaring at Sherloque.

Sherloque. Do you think any of you will get this right at any point at any time in your life. 'Sherloque. No, I'm going to continue the quest for Nora Snow-Allen.
I feel somewhat responsible." Sherloque explained. him as Ralph and Caitlin walk out of the cortex

Barry's phone vibrates. 'Hey, it's CCPD. "He said. 'There was a break-in at an architecture firm on 34th and Williamson. Meta-suspect.

Citizens reporting an explosion there." Iris said.

Sounds like you guys might need an extra set of hands. I'll grab my gear." Cisco says as he walks away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cisco, Joe, Barry. Iris and I check the banks at G. Simone & Associates. while I was holding Baby Nora on my hip.

Letting out a sigh. 'We just talked to one of the architects here. and G Simone & Associates used to do all of this high profile design work Casinos, banks, military bases."

But apparently, last year, they had been working with an anonymous client." Iris simply replied.

So because our thief covered his tracks, we have no idea who that client might be." Joe said.

Hey. Look at this." Barry says as he discovered that the servers were destroyed.' Look at these hard drives. Fried from the inside, like in a massive power surge.

A server like this would have a surge protector, right?" Joe asked.

A typical metal-oxide varistor protects against a thousand joules." Barry responded softly.

How many joules does a lightning bolt have?" I asked him.

A billion." Barry sighed.

What, you think this was Nora?" Joe asked.

No, this couldn't have been. I mean, our scanners would've picked her up." Barry said to Joe.

Cisco walks over to us. 'Yeah, about that I just picked up a frak-ton of background particle radiation." He informed us.

Particles? Tachyons?" Barry simply said.

Negative tachyons." Cisco repeated.

That's a thing?" Joe questioned.

I mean, negative tachyons can't generate lightning, right?" Barry asked.

Unless negative tachyons don't just offset positive ones like we thought. Maybe they actually siphon positive tachyons." Cisco explained.

Stealing speed from the Speed Force like a parasite?" Joe says.

That's what Thawne taught her how to do." Barry told us. 'She's using negative tachyons to run and avoid our scanners."

I sighed. 'Yeah, but why would Nora be trying to avoid us?"

I don't know, but if she's stealing blueprints, this ain't gonna be her last stop." Joe stated with a small frown.

Baby Nora took that moment to squeal and laugh out loud, causing Cisco. Joe. Barry and I look at her.

She's got good taste in jokes. You've raised her well my friends." Cisco says.

Baby Nora than let out another little laugh, and Barry grabbed his daughter, holding her against his chest and rubbed her back. I smiled at my family.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Iris and I were at the office. Cecile brings over a file for us. for McCulloch. while holding Baby Nora.

Guess what? G. Simone & Associates. has spent the last year working for McCulloch Technologies." Cecile explained.

The weapons manufacturer?" Iris asked.' They just built a factory in Keystone."

Missing blueprints. Top-secret facility. I think we might have a heist on our hands." Cecile said.

You think Nora's going after these weapons?" I asked

No, maybe she's just trying to get them off the market. Cecile informed me. "You know, like the time that Barry and Ralph were gonna buy the Toastmasters."

No, She's on a mission for Thawne. He doesn't think that small. Barry is scanning for negative tachyons. I knows this whistleblower down at the DOD. Maybe she could offer some insight." I explained to them. and Cecile gets hit with my emotions.

Sarah, are you sure there isn't anything else you'd like to talk about?" Cecile asked me.

Come on, Sarah. What's wrong?" Iris said.

I nodded and sighed.' Look when I saw Nora in 2049, she was so upset and so angry, But she knew that I wanted to bring her back." I told them. "Then she comes back to this time and and she doesn't even come home? I mean, even if she's mad at Barry or she wanted some kind of sci-fi weapon."

Then why didn't she just come to the rest of us for help?" Cecile told me.

There's gotta be a good reason. I know it." I tell them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Third person POV

Meanwhile at Star Labs, Barry continues scanning Central City for Nora. 'Come on, Nora.' Barry sighed. She's avoiding us. She's stealing blueprints. I mean, she could really get into trouble out there.

But you think she'll return if you do find her? After all, Sherloque asked. 'She has good reason to be angry at all of us.

Cisco look at him. 'Uh, what? Don't lump me in with you two." He tells Sherloque.

I was pissed. She was pissed. But we've both had time to get over it, and she's still Nora." Barry said. 'If I tell her she can come home again, I'm sure she'll stop working with Thawne."

Suddenly there alarm goes off In the cortex

Is that Nora?" Barry asked.

It has to be. She's in the Star-archives." Cisco tells Barry

Barry speeds there. At the Star-archives, Nora is obtaining Spencer Young's cell phone when He confronts her.

Nora." Barry called.

Hi, Dad." Nora said, turning around.

Near the the elevator, Sherloque runs out to go to the Star-archives, and Cisco goes with him.

"Hey, where you going?" Cisco asked.

"Nora is my responsibility as well. I must speak with her."  Sherloque responded.

"Hey, hold that!" Cisco said as he goes into the elevator with him.

A motion sensor goes off in the sewer system where no one human could.

"One of our motion sensors just got tripped in the sewage system." Cisco said.

"Sewage system? Mais non. Nobody could fit down there." Sherloque answered.

Then they realize that Ragdoll is responsible just as he jumps down out of the ceiling.

In the star-archives.

Is that Spencer Young's phone? What are you doing?" Barry asked her.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Nora replied.

Nora I shouldn't have left things the way that I did. All right? Barry said. 'I want you to come home. We all do. You just have to stop working with Thawne.

Ragdoll radios to Nora. "Target acquired." He informed into her ear piece.

Copy that." Nora said into her ear piece.

Are you talking to someone?" Barry asked.

What do you think, I'm talking to Thawne?" Nora asked. "He's in the future, Dad. I can't exactly call him up."

I didn't say that." Barry said.

Yeah, but you did say that I couldn't come home if I was still working with him. You still don't trust me." Nora explained.

Nora, trust takes time." Barry told her.

Then what's to stop you from sending me back the next time you get pissed at me? Nothing. Because you've given up on me again. Given up on me like you do every time." Nora said angrily as her face starts vibrating.

Barry noticed her face vibrating. 'Nora, what are you doing?" He asked.

You know, I came back here to meet you and mom. And the second I got here, you started pushing me away." Nora said angrily. 'And then you left me in the future. You just dumped me in the middle of the street and walked away.

You have to stop." Barry warned.

And you didn't come with Mom to bring me back. Because you don't want me here. You don't want me at all!" Nora said angrily as her eyes glow read.

Nora, please!" Barry shouted as he grabs her shoulders.

I hate you!" Nora shouted as she releases lightning, blasting Barry back before speeding off.

Barry is worried and shocked as he looks on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Barry meets with Sarah, Iris and Cecile at office. 'Nora broke into the Starchives." Barry said as he walked in

I'm sorry, what happened?" Iris asked..

Nora broke into the Starchives. I thought I could stop her, but I couldn't. She stole Spencer Young's phone." Barry explained.

Spencer Young's hypnotizing phone?" Cecile asked.

Yes." Barry sighed as he sits down.

Barry, it's okay. Did you at least find out what she's doing?" Sarah asked Barry

Barry sighed. 'No, no. I tried. I thought I could convince her to come home. But her face started vibrating, and and then her eyes her lightning it was red. Just like his. I thought we had time to reach her, but he got to her. Thawne really got to her.

An STAR lab alarm goes off.

Uh, guys, there's a blinky red light thing on the computer." Cecile said.

Another alarm went off at S.T.A.R. Labs.

Iris walks over to the computer, checks it. The monitors show Wizard Witch and Ragdoll taking Cisco and Sherloque.

Guys, this was only five minutes ago." Iris said.

Joss Jackam and Peter Merkel? How would they get into S.T.A.R. Labs?" Cecile asked.

Nora had someone in her ear. It was a coordinated assault." Barry simply replied.

But that would mean that she's working with them." Sarah told Barry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

the villains have tied up Cisco and Sherloque at the farm.

Barium. We're in Keystone City." Sherloque said.

Well, we got a Rag Doll, a Weather Witch, and, uh hold up, is that crazy bee girl?" Cisco simply added.
'Hey, girl! What's going on? What a throwback.

Suddenly Nora comes in. 'What the hell is he doing here?" She asked.

Oh, no. She's with them." Sherloque said.

Nora turns to Joss. 'I said I wanted Ramon. No one else." she said.

Yeah, well, they were together, and you said no killing, so here they are." Joss says.

Killing?" Cisco and Sherloque said in unison.

Nora goes over to Cisco, holds up the phone and This phone was synced to Spencer Young's DNA. We need you to hack past the coding so we're able to use it." Nora explained.

Cisco snickers.

Why are you laughing?" Nora asked.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to blow up your spot, fangirl, Cisco continued asking, 'You see, it's just, um I've done this exact same thing before We need to hack a weapon. Let's kidnap Cisco. I mean, what, did you join a Rogues cover band or something?"

Cisco and Sherloque start laughing.

How's this for a cover band?" Nora said as she threatens to vibrate her hand into Cisco's chest.

Oldie but a goodie." Cisco muttered.

Look, XS, I owe you an apology, hmm?" Sherloque said, Never should've exposed your secret the way I did. I put my pride in front of the family that took me in. Your family? And your family loves you. I'm sure you heard. Your father told you as much today, right?"

You saw your father? You said you were robbing the Flash." Brie asked.

No...No, don't you get it? Her old man is the Flash too."  Joss added.

Look, you don't have to worry about the Flash okay? Just get Ramon started on that phone." Nora said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey. Boot scuff marks. I'm thinking she hit this thing." Ralph said as he gestures to a cabinet.

Yeah.  Intravenous electrolytes. I mean, those can be used to treat coma patients." Caitlin says as she opens the cabinet.

So maybe she grabbed them for Grace Junior. Hell, yeah. I knew your "Grey's Anatomy" thing would come in handy." Ralph explained.

Ralph, why did you really bring me here?" Caitlin asked. "Was it to help Killer Frost and me? The same way you helped Cisco get over Gypsy and Sherloque with Renee?"

What are you talking about? I mean, we're a team. It's what we do. We help each other." Ralph told her.

Caitlin sighed. 'Yeah, but the minute you got the Book of Ralph back from Cisco, you tried to give it away again. Don't you want to use it? Try and find someone special for yourself?"

Caitlin look. Book of Ralph works great for other people." Ralph quickly answered. 'But never actually worked for me. I know I'm not built for love. And that's okay."

Caitlin nodded and sighed. 'Ralph Dibny, you are kind, intelligent, and compassionate. And most of all, you put the needs of others before yourself. 'So that means you are built for love, and you deserve someone who loves you back.

Ralph figures that Caitlin is coming on to him,
Caitlin I'm sorry, I just don't feel that way about you." He simply added.

Caitlin steps back in disgust. 'Ugh. Gross! Oh, come on, you idiot.

Sorry, I got my I got my wires crossed. Jeez." Ralph muttered.

Then Caitlin spots the fridge that Cisco rewired as an incubator, and discovers that it's empty.

Hey I think this might be the fridge that Cisco was telling me about." Caitlin simply said. "The one that he rewired as an incubator. And now the top shelf is empty.

The prototypes for Cisco's metahuman cure were inside.

Okay, what was on the top shelf?" Ralph asked.

Cisco's prototypes for the meta-human cure...I think I know what Cicada is planning." Caitlin says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sherloque was still tied to a chair as Cisco works on the phone.

Last time a group of women had me tied up like this..." Sherloque said.

They were your ex-wives?" Cisco asked.

No, their attorneys, actually." Sherloque answered.

Am I gonna end up like you?" Cisco questioned.
'Married to the job? Keeping secrets from everyone I know?"

Well, actually, in my current romance, I'm not the one keeping secrets. No, no, I meet Renee Aldler." Sherloque explained.

Adler.. And then I discover that she's a meta-human." Sherloque said.

And she hasn't told you yet?" Cisco asked.

No, monsieur. Can you believe that?" Sherloque says.

So if you know the truth, and you're bottling it in, doesn't that mean you're kind of being dishonest? Chicken recognize chicken." Cisco said.

Hmm. And yet, are you really a chicken Monsieur Bawk? Sherloque chuckles. 'Or are you not sharing your secret identity with Kamala.

Kamilla." Cisco said

"Because you're not super-satisfied with your secret identity?" Sherloque told Cisco.

Are you saying I don't want to be Vibe?" Cisco asked.

Well, let's examine the evidence, shall we? You spent this past year sans powers for the first part, and the second part curing powers. Perhaps being honest with Kamala..." Sherloque informed Cisco.

Kamilla." Cisco repeated.

Begins with being honest with yourself. Think about that." Sherloque simply added.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Iris and Cecile and I tell Joe what Nora is planning.
We were putting Ragdoll, Brie, and Joss's images on the pinboard since we found out Nora is working with them.

So what we know is that Nora put together a team to break into here, McCulloch Technologies, a weapons manufacturer." Iris explained.

But not just any weapons. The city has contracted these guys to clean up the shrapnel from the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite." Cecile said.

Let me guess: none of that crap ended up in the dump." Joe says. 'They used it to make meta-tech like Spencer Young's phone."

My source says that McCulloch is debuting a new line of products tonight." Iris said.

That's a perfect cover-up for a break-in. We have any theory on Nora's motive?" Joe replied.

Actually, Cicada's dagger dampens the abilities of meta-humans nearby." I quickly answered. 'but it wouldn't have any effect on meta-tech. So maybe Nora wants to catch Cicada?"

Or do something worse." Barry said, he looks defeated, before he putting Baby Nora down right beside him who was sleeping in stroller.

Barry, there's no way." I shrugged.

This is exactly what I was afraid of, Sarah. Thawne's been manipulating her." Barry told me. 'Now she's acting like him, talking like him.

I smirked, shaking my head. 'That doesn't mean that she's capable of killing Cicada.

She's working with Rogues." She kidnapped Cisco and Sherloque." Barry simply replied. 'We don't know what she's capable of.

So what do you want to do, Barr?" Joe asked Barry

We bring her in. We use Cisco's force fields, Ray's nanites." Barry demanded. 'We're bringing her in, before she steps anywhere near that building."

Hey, Barry. Hold on." I spoke up, walking towards him. 'Hey. We can't keep treating Nora like she's some kind of super-villain, okay? We're just gonna push her away."

What are we supposed to do? Just let her keep taking advantage of us?" Barry asked me.

I let out a breath.' No. We see where she's coming from. We try to figure out why she's doing this."

It doesn't matter why, Sarah! This is Thawne. It's his plan." Barry responded.

Well, maybe his plan isn't so bad." I told him.

What?" Barry asked, confused.

I sighed as I looks away.

Maybe. I thought we were past this, It's not okay for her to work with Thawne. You saw him. You said he's manipulating her." Barry trailed off.

And I said that he cares about her. He's worried about her safety." I responded.

No, he needs her, Sarah. He needs her." Barry repeated.

Or he's changed." I asked. and I nodded and sighed. 'Barry, Thawne is the one that convinced me to come back home and try and patch things up with you.

Thawne...Thawne gave you advice?"  Barry asked.

Look, I know it sounds insane, and I know this must be hard for you to hear." I sighed. 'But, Barry, ever since I got back home, the same question keeps running through my mind. What if Nora is right? What if Thawne really is trying to redeem himself and that he does want to stop Cicada. I questioned, raising my eyebrows. 'And the only reason that Nora hasn't come back home is because she knows that you don't trust her? Look Barry, having Nora in our lives has made us better people. Isn't it possible that she did the same thing to Thawne?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That person's POV

At the hideout, Nora shows Jocelyn, the fake IDs that she's created to get them into McCulloch.

Jenni Ognats? I thought the idea was to not draw attention." Joss asked

Oh, what, so now that you know my dad is the Flash you don't trust me?" Nora says

Hey, you're the one who doesn't trust us. Isn't that right. Nora?" Joss said.

Nora looks down as she runs her hand through her hair.

Yeah, your secret identity, it's really not worth much." Joss says.

Nora removes her mask that she was wearing and looks up at Joss.

Feels like nothing about me is worth much lately. My dad left me, after everything that I've done to try and help him....You know what the most embarrassing part is? There's this tiny, little, weak part of me that still wants him to walk through that door and take me home." Nora explained.

Joss sighed. 'My dad left my mom at the maternity ward. She couldn't look at me without seeing him. She made sure I knew it too. So the day I turned 13, I ran."

Brie and Ragdoll come in.

I didn't leave town at first. I stayed under the overpass with all the other runaways." Joss quickly answered. 'And I thought for sure, one night, I'd look up and I'd see my mom. She never showed." Joss

Sorry." Nora said sadly

I'm not. When people tell you that family is always gonna be there for you, they're full of it." Joss told her.

Mentors will always let you down eventually." Brie replied.

Parents will break you." Ragdoll simply added.

Yeah. That's why we have to stick together." Joss said.

Yeah." Nora nodded.

Hey, it's done." Cisco called out.

Come on. Nerd's done with the phone." Joss says.
as they walk into the other room.

One reprogrammed meta-tech phone, now with visual and auditory hypnosis capabilities. Plus unlimited data." Cisco explained as He holds the phone out. and Nora takes it then she hands it to Brie.

You gonna let us go now?" Cisco said.

What, so you can run right back to the Flash? How stupid do you think I am?"  Nora says as Jocelyn handcuffs Cisco.

Nora turns to Brie. 'Any bugs in there?" 

It's clean." Brie said.

Good. Now make sure they can't try anything else." Nora says.

Brie summons her robot bees to guard Cisco and Sherloque.

Come on. This score's not gonna steal itself." Nora told them.

the robot bees hypnotizes Cisco and Sherloque as the rest of them leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At Barry's lab at CCPD, Joe finds Barry reviewing video of Cisco's speedster trap. While he holding Baby Nora sleeping In Barry's chest.

Hey. Cisco's old speedster trap. You think that's gonna work for Nora?" Joe asked.

I don't know. I'm not sure I'm ready to find out, though. Barry explained as he closes the laptop and sighs. 'Hey, look, I'm sorry about, um..how I was acting earlier, I just seeing Nora looking so much like him..."

Joe sighed. 'No, I get it, Barr. That guy's always gonna be in your head. Mine too. And you were right. Nora broke the law. And there should be repercussions for that. But whenever you guys step out of bounds, I always have to remind myself, the detective side says there's the law. But the father side says there's also what's right. And I'm always gonna choose to be your father first.

Maybe that's my problem." Barry muttered.

What?" Joe asked.

I was ready to give up on her." Barry quickly answered. "You know, I mean, If I'm ready to do that, it makes me feel like even after everything we've been through. I'm not a good parent. You know, I mean, maybe I never will be."

Come on, Barry. You know that's not true. You're amazing father of this one." Joe said, He pointing Baby Nora in his arms.

Barry lightly kissing the top of her head and smiling little. Looking down his daughter in his arms.

I wanted her to leave. The second that she got here, I did, I..I've held back from her. It still doesn't feel right when she calls me Dad." Barry said.

Well, you didn't call me Dad till...It was here, in this room, right after you got your powers.'But you know why that was. You already had a dad. Henry. And when the whole world thought that that man was a criminal, Barr, You thought he was perfect." Joe commented.

Do you think Sarah is right? Nora's plan, Thawne's plan could be a good thing?" Barry asked.

I don't trust that man. I never have and I never will. But I do trust Nora." Joe says.

Suddenly Baby Nora woke up Hungry and started to cry as Barry quickly takes out the bottle of formula as as he continued to nurse.

The hypnotic signal drones cuts off due to the spotty reception Cisco programmed into the phone.

Oh, thank Crom. I might've given you unlimited data, but I also gave you spotty reception." Cisco said

Nice work." Sherloque says.

All right. The bees are in drone mode. So if we move very, very slowly..." Cisco simply added.

Sherloque escapes from the handcuffs.

Man, what in the world?" Cisco mumbled.

What? I was trained in the art of escape by Thaddeus Brown from Earth-51." Sherloque simply replied.

Yeah, well, help me escape!" Cisco says.

That's a good plan...So, um...Count backwards from ten." Sherloque simply responded.

Ten..."

Sherloque then breaks the bonds on Cisco.

Ow! How did you do that?" Cisco asked.

Trade secret." Sherloque said.

Okay."

So, You're not fireproof, are you, Monsieur Ramon?" Sherloque said as he breaks the bonds on Cisco.

Am I fire." Cisco sees him with a lighter. Oh, God." He said as he moves out of the way.

Sherloque then uses an aerosol can and a match to try and burn the bees. It doesn't light and Cisco breaches the drones away as they move in on them.

That's all of them?" Sherloque asked.

I think so." Cisco says.

Good. Because Nora Snow-Allen is in grave danger." Sherloque added as they quickly get out of there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later at night At McCulloch, Nora, Brie, and Jocelyn arrive in military uniforms and present their fake IDs. Once they get in, a McCulloch executive takes them on a tour.

The last ten months have been very exciting here at McCulloch. He said. "Buyers from the Army and Navy are already waiting for us in our state-of-the-art demo room."

The last ten months have been very exciting here at McCulloch. Buyers from the Army and Navy are already waiting for us in our state-of-the-art demo room."He Said

Then they start to pass the Forge vault.

Uh, what's behind that door?" Nora asked.

Ah. That's what our engineers have dubbed the Forge. It's where we develop and test our new weapons. He said. 'Unfortunately, it's only accessible to employees with the highest security clearance."

All of a sudden The Rogues knock out the guards.

Remember. No killing." Nora says.

they take off the military uniforms and were back in their normal clothes.

They find an access pipe, and Nora opens her case then Ragdoll climbs out.

Mm, cozy."Ragdoll

Ready, clown?" Nora asked.

Are you sure you can fit through that thing?" Joss asked.

This shall be my aria." Ragdoll said.

Remember, once you get to the other side, the dampener will take away your powers, so get out quick." Nora explained.

Ragdoll enters the pipe.

Yeah, I'm gonna vomit." Joss added.

Ragdoll goes into the Forge, and opens the door for the others.

Open, sesame." Ragdoll said.

Stay with the hostages. We'll grab you on the way out." Nora told him.

See you soon." Ragdoll said as he closes the door behind them.

Inside the Forge, they spot the meta dampener on the wall.

Brie chuckles softly. "That's one serious meta-dampener."

Nora spots a device and picks it up.

Whoa. Last part of the plan. Load up." Nora simply replied.

Sorry, XS." Joss says as all of a sudden, Weather Witch and Queen Bee draw their weapons on Nora.

Change of plans." Joss said.

Minutes later,Queen Bee and Weather Witch soon transmit to the city....

Good evening, Central City. We've prepared a special show for you." Joss says.

Tonight's festivities will feature several expendable worker bees." Brie said

They had the employees,plus Nora tied up in chairs.

The employees of McCulloch Technologies." Brie simply added.

Unless the Flash comes down here in the next 30 seconds and reveals his identity to the world Gucci?" Joss explained.

Once they cut off the signal, Nora speaks up.

You don't want the money?" Nora asked.

Joss laughs softly. 'Oh, no. We want the money. We just wanted to make a name for ourselves first."

So, what, outing my dad makes you legitimate Rogues? I trusted you." Nora said.

Joss laugh at her as Brie cracks a smile.

Oh, God. You sound just like Silver Ghost when I left her in Bolivia. At least you'll die fast." Joss said as
She turns to Brie. I'd say it's been about 30 seconds, right?"

Yeah."

Right? Okay." Joss said

The Flash arrives.

Wait!" The Flash called out. 'I am here."

All right, Speedy. Show us your true identity. Mask off." Joss responded.

Dad, please. You do not have to do this." Nora told him.

I have to. I am a man sitting alone at the dinner table." The Flash proclaims

Is he drunk?" Joss muttered to Brie.

See, when you're in position to feed the world, it can make it hard to be a father. You have to constantly ask yourself, is what's right for the world..what's right for your child?" The Flash explained as he was talking two of the employees uncuff themselves.

Hey, can we get on with it?" Brie mumbled.

Yes, um yeah, uh..." The Flash says.

No." Joss realizes.

What?" The Flash asked.

Did you seriously think I was gonna fall for this again?" Joss started.

Star Labs

Weather Witch blasts him, revealing that  Flash is a hologram and Sherloque is modeling it from STAR Labs.

Ha! I phase right through your blast. Ha! You can't stop the Flash!"  Sherloque said.

No, I think the jig is up." Cisco told him.

Back with the others....

Joss and Brie turn to the employees.

Confused?" she said.

Don't be."He said.

Barry, Joe, and Iris drop their hologram disguises to reveal that they're four of the captive employees.

Holy shrap." Nora spoke

How the hell is this even possible?" Brie asked.

We bypassed security while you were busy with General Cloud." Iris said. And then you walked us worker bees right inside.

You're outnumbered, ladies. Drop your weapons." Joe says.

Brie sends to robot bees to protect the meta dampener.

Don't let them hit that dampener." Joss said as she runs off.

Get the hostages out of here. We'll handle the Rogues." Barry said to Joe and Iris.

Outside forge, Iris and Joe get the hostages out.

We gotta get back in there." Iris said.

Yeah." Joe says.

Ragdoll emerges from a garbage can.

What the hell is that?" Joe asked.

You don't want to know." Iris said.

Back inside the forge vault.

Barry, and Nora dodge Weather Wizard and Queen Bee, while trying to knock out the meta dampener.

Cisco, we need our powers back. Can you do something about these bees?" Barry said.

Hold tight." Cisco says.

With Joe and Iris...

Ragdoll knocks out Iris and goes after Joe, easily dodging his blows and dislocating his alarms.

Joe is holding Ragdoll back as Iris gets up.

Dad!" Iris called out.

Iris knocks Ragdoll out and he drops to the floor.

He's lucky I don't throw his ass off a roof." Iris said.

In the cortex with Cisco..

Nobody out-techs me." Cisco said as he shuts down the bee drones as they drop to the ground.

Back with the others....

Damn it. Ramon's in my phone." Brie said.

She's not getting out of this one alive." Joss says.

Nora runs out to shoot Weather Witch.

Nora, wait!" Barry called out.

Barry jumps in the way in front of Nora, deflecting the lightning into the meta-dampener.

"Dad! You've been hit." Nora said

the time starts to slow down as the speedsters get their powers back.

Are you okay?" Nora asked.

Yeah. I'm not the only one." Barry said.

They look over at the now destroyed meta dampener.

You were here The whole time." Nora says.

I abandoned you once. I'm never gonna do it again." Barry told her. 'So we should probably.

Oh, yeah. Definitely." Nora said before the two of them take out the two Rogues at superspeed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Barry. Nora, and I were talking. 'The young Rogues. Not the nicest friends you made there, kiddo." I told my daughter.

Yeah, I thought I could control them, steal the weapons back after we lifted them," Nora said.
"But I got in over my head. Even if it was for a good reason."

Nora, killing Cicada is not a good reason." Barry told her.

No, I wasn't trying to kill Cicada." Nora said as she shows us a weapon built from solar reflector panels from the satellite.

I needed this. It's a weapon built from the solar reflector panels from the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite,
Nora explained. "Capable of destroying any object down to its atoms, and it's the only thing that can destroy Cicada's dagger."

Nora, why didn't you just tell us this?" I asked her.

Because I wouldn't have believed her. 'Cause it's Thawne's plan." Barry said.

I knew how angry Dad was. And then you came to the future without him. I just thought he'd never believe me. Plus, I had to stay in a seriously unschway headspace to use the negative Speed Force." Nora informed us. 'But I know now. I don't ever want to leave you guys again. And if that means not following through with Thawne's plan, I'm okay with that.

Barry nodded. 'I think we should use it."

You what?" Nora asked.

Barry are you sure?" I asked him.

We have to stop Cicada. I'm never gonna like where this plan comes from. But if this thing works sounds like our best shot." Barry said.

You really believe him?" Nora asked.

I believe in you, Nora. And I'm sorry that I made you feel otherwise." Barry told her.

Dad that stuff I said earlier..." Nora says.

I deserved it. I shouldn't have left you in the future. I shouldn't have put conditions on you coming home. I'm sorry. I love you." Barry explained.

We both do. We're never gonna leave you again, Nora. I promise." I replied.

Barry and I were waiting In the cortex, patiently as Cisco, Sherloque and Nora walk in.

So what's the verdict?" Barry asked.

Nora's story checks out. This thing has got a prismatic battery supercharging its reflector panels. So if anything's gonna destroy that dagger, it's this mirror gun." Cisco informed us.

That may be easier said than done." Ralph quickly answered as him and Caitlin walk in.

Why's that?" Sherloque asked.

We figured out what Cicada took from our dad's lab."
Caitlin announced. My sister looks at Nora. 'It's your cure prototypes."

Why would she need those? They're just prototypes." Nora asked.

No, they're not just prototypes. They're failed, broken versions of the cure. If a meta-human takes that without the proper treatment." Cisco said.

They would die. Cicada has a lethal virus on her hands." Sherloque simply added.

That's why she stole the atomizer. So she can spread the virus." Ralph responded.

She has weaponized the cure." Sherloque simply replied.

This is it. This is the nightmare." Cisco said.

Cicada's gonna kill every meta-human in the city." Barry said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 885 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
61.5K 1.2K 82
After losing everything, Cassandra "Cassie" Rose Snow-Allen begins a race against time to save her family from the Darkest Thunder, and prevent the t...
2.2K 104 11
A voice in the Speed Force reaches Barry in his Timeless state to convince him to come home. Barry misses that voice once he's back in real-time, but...
14.2K 269 49
On the night the Particle Accelerator went off, it caused a freak storm that spread its Dark Matter all throughout Central City. That is when ordinar...