The Gods [ON HOLD]

By ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha has always had a hard life as far as she can remember but all that changes when a stranger comes in h... More

Intro
Old Home Gone
New Home
Heartache
Pain
The ring
Dinner
Gone and Back
missing
missing pt2
scared
who am I
truth
Learning the truth
My King & My Princess
happiness
Time
Finding Aayilah
Awake & Love
losing Aayilah?
pain
Revenge
Rose Choker
control
Forgive but not Forget
Fun
Note
Random
Play it Again
Numb
Kidnapped
Authors Note
Author's Note
author's note
Authors note

Awake

4.1K 176 4
By ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha's PROV:

I woke up in Chris's bed alone. I tried to get up but a hand pushed me down I looked up to see Crystal pushing me back down. " lay back down" said Crystal. "why so you can stab me in the chest and take my husband from me" asked I. " there's no need to sound fierce knowing your scared I don't want your husband " said Crystal " even though I can have him whenever I want". Anger boiled though my veins all I could see was fire I stood up Crystal laid on the floor staring at me shocked. " stay away from my husband" I shouted. Josh and Chris ran in the room they all stated at me. Suddenly my head hurt like someone kept hitting me with a bat. I screamed as I placed my hands on my head before everything went black. I woke up in the same room as before I got up walked toward my closet and changed into a black with a paramore name on it t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white high tops. I walked into my bathroom and I combed my hair then grabbed a pair of siscciors and started cutting my hair. I looked in the mirror at my now shoulder length emo hair style. I walked out the bathroom and to the window. I threw my bag over my shoulder and opened the window and climbed out. I slid down the roof to the edge then jumped down and landed on my feet. " see you when you get back" said Marda. " yea see ya" I said walking away. I went to school as soon as I walked in everyone stared at me then started whispering. "woah what a makeover to bad you still look ugly " said Jasmine standing in front of me. " whatever bitch" I said pushing past her and her friends. " bitch" said Jasmine. I turned around and walked toward Jasmine who had a sly smirk on her face. " what you want now you ugly bitch" said Jasmine. BAM!! I punched her in the mouth he hit the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.6K 25
Nancy has only ever had a foggy understanding of what it means to be a lesbian, but when her soulmate walks into her life, everything is turned upsid...
321K 17.5K 24
Kaden turned out to be a rebel, always causing trouble in school, pulling pranks on her teachers, she's waiting to find her mate so she can take the...
8.8K 263 19
Y/N who has simple and continues life, everyday doing same thing. Y/N is not happy about her life nor sad since she has nothing which makes her sad o...
119 1 26
Life knowing you're the only one of you're kind, and that there will never be another, is bad enough. After six centuries of going through the best...