In Anthoer Life *Wicth Book 2*

De marvelgirlfan

This is book two of bewitched. Like always I don't own anything in here. Must read Bewicthed first! Blossom c... Mai multe

chapter 1 : blossom, I love you
chapter 2 : kitty kitty
chapter 3 : wicth no more
chapter 4 : past Halloweens
chapter 5 : little red wonderland
chapter 6 : Sabrina
chapter 7 : sisters?
chapter 8 : witch's giving
chapter 10 : not this time!
chapter 11 : girlfriend
chapter 13 : dreams are true!
chapter 14 : moving on
chapter 16 : home coming!
chapter 12 : my master
chapter 15: lies
chapter 17 : a blood white dress
chapter 18 : mommy?
chapter 19 : her love is the same
epilogue : burn the witch!
a wish is a dream the mind makes

chapter 9 : mrioir cruse

7 0 0
De marvelgirlfan

Told form blossom's point of view

" what an odd morir" I just got done with my shower and saw a strange mrioir. It had vines draw in the handle. A rose was at the top of the moir. I saw me, but as a demon girl. I had night black skin with dark pink eyes. My hair was a dark orange. " is this payback?" I asked. But in a blink of an eye, I was back to normal.

" maybe i should look this thing up" i thought. I got dressed in my heart pajamas and went to my room. Well, first I got an apple. The information on the mrioir was on page 330 in the miagc book. It said it was a blessing mroir. It would give good luck or rather blessings to anyone who gazed in it. Wonder what my blessing is going to be.

I took a bite of the apple and started to choke on it.

Told form sucy's point of view

I just went to put my dirty choltes in the laundry bucket in the bathroom, when I found a strange morir. " isn't this a wish mroir?" I asked myself. " i wish to become the most powerful wicth by drinking one of my positions!" I wished. I rushed down to the kicten, made a little postion and drank it. But then ......

♀️A/N : if you watch little wicth academia, You'll know that this part was part of the sleeping sucy espiode. 🎤

Told form mariette's point of view

" blossom!" I found her laying down on the floor in her room. No reply. Did someone curse, kill, or hurt her!? " blossom, wake up!" I shock her. I saw an apple out of the corner of my eye. I guess you could say it was the apple of my eye. I picked it up and saw just one bite. " i guess, she fell into a deep sleep" I sighed.

" mairette! Blossom! It's sucy!" That sound like you form down stairs. I rushed down and saw yui standing over sucy's body. " what happed?" Yui asked. " i think she drank this and it thier killed her or putted her to sleep" I picked up a beaker. " thank goodness we don't have to hide two dead bodies" yui said. " but we have two sleeping beauties!" I pointed out.

" well maybe someone can wake blossom up with friendship or true love kiss and then she can wake sucy up with sister kiss" sussgted yui.
" there are sister love?" I asked. " yes, there many kinds of kisses and love. Like friendship, true, family, and many others" explined yui. " are there enemy love?" I asked. " that is committing suicide" she said.

" but if we don't, then they'll be in a deep sleep forever" I poitned out. " well we'll live if we don't do that. But if we do that, we'll die. I guess, do it" yui sighed. " there you go! Dieing a noble girl at the end of a woke up, mad as heack wicth!" I hugged her. " wait. I ment committing suicide after blososm makes us do all the house work for a whole year, not when she wakes up and kills us" she corrcted. " You'll still die a noble girl!" I contuined to hug her.

Told form brick's point of view

" I'll beg blossom to let me live with her, agian. Chicks like it when men beg, right?" I've been living with princess for two whole days! I can't take it anymore! I will do anythign to live with blossom, even if it's doing the housework! I kocked on the door. " thank goodness you're here!" Mairette pulled me in. " why?" I asked. " because blossom needs you!" Guess someone missed me. When I first entered her bedroom, I saw blososm laying in her bed with a rose in her hands.

" let me guess, she under a sleeping cruse" I sighed. Mairette and yui noded. " why doesn't sucy give blossom sister's kiss?" I asked. " under a sleeping cruse" answred yui. " I'm not kissing her!" I snapped. " bloss will" mairette said. " why don't you one of two give her firendship's kiss?" I asked. " i think we've been away for long and now we're just people who know eacth other" mairette explined. " and you think I'm her ture love?" I asked. " we are 100 percent sure you are her true emey" mairette and yui smiled. " well that's dandy to know" i snapped.

" do I really have to do this?" We were up in blossom's room. " do you want a roof under your head?" Mairette asked. " i thought sleeping beuaty was under the curse not malefenct herself" I laughed. " you could have been done by now" yui rolled her eyes. I just missed her hand.

" on the lips, you idoit!" They yelled. " kissing her hand is as far as I will go!" I shouted. " then we'll make sure you spend the rest of your worelock and cat live with princess" mairette threatened. " fine" I sighed. As my lips were about tocuh her's ....

" kiss me and you'll become a dog" thank goodness! " blossom! You're awkae!" When she first got up, I was actullay the first one to hug her. " get off of me or you'll be dead by midnight" she said. " oh look at what the cat dragged, himself" how did sucy wake up? " brick, can I talk to you some where private?" Blossom asked.

I lead brick to sucy's room and i shut the door once we were in *blossom p.o.v*. " l have no idea why you came back" I begain. " what?" He asked. " come on! You know that if you didn't aprove of my sister and mother, then you were no longer under my roof. So why did you come back!?" I shouted. " mairette and yui called me and told me you needed help" he answred. " thought you were scared of me since I'm the daughter of Sabrina winford!" I yelled.

" it isn't that" he said. " oh, i understand. You don't really aprove of sucy, Sabrina, and me" I sighed. " it's not that!" He corrected admittedly. " then what is it?" I asked. " I don't know what he came over me" I knew he was lying, but I just letted it go. " it's all in the past" I told him. " really?" He looked up at me. " yup" I smiled.

It was the next day at school and blossom was reading by the lobby *no one p.o.v*. As soon as she came out, brick pulled up on her scooter. " get on loser! We're going shopping!" He laughed. Blossom hid her laughter deep down in her sole. She cleared her toat and spoke in a girly, teenage, tone. " that is so fetch!". " what is fetch?" Brick asked. " oh you know, it's like slang. It's form England" blossom told him. " just get on" he sighed. " this is like going to be totally fetch!" She giggled. " top trying to make fetch a thing! It's never going to be a thing!" Brick snapped.

" what did we just witness?" Asked yui. " something very uncomfortable" mairette said. " may Regina George have mercy on thier souls".

🎀 A/N : wasn't this chapter so fetch?🌹        

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.4K 752 14
"Hey, smile just for me." He said as he nudged my arm. I stood staring into his red eyes, he's gonna leave me if I smile. So what's the point. "No, I...
11K 516 16
Blossom can see what normal eyes can't. She can see Ghost, Vampires, Werewolfs, along with Witches. She had always helped Ghost find their way to the...
109K 4.3K 31
"Don't let them trick you, they use the blonde for looks, then the black head will knock you out, with the red head planning out your whole death. Do...
15.7K 750 36
this is my second fanfic that continues the story from first' fanfic PITBABE MEETS LOVE IN THE AIR. if you haven't checked it out yet.... go do it💞...