Is It Really You ??

By Wondering_being

What happens when two accidents occurred at the same time but at different places, people involved in acciden... More

Chapter -1 "ALONE"
2. Lonely
3. Hospital
4. How is it possible ??!!!
5. Confusion
6. Deja Vu
7. Promise
8.Presence
9.Laughter
10. AGAIN....
11.Closeness
12.Together
14. Awake.....
15. Friends
16. Selfish
17. Fate
18. Delima
19. Nightmare....
20. Falling....
21. Hope....
22. Why ??
23. Help
24. Sorry...
25. losing the hope...
26. Not Again....
27. Dinner with wine
28. Shattered
29. Revelations.....
30. Truth ????
31. Accident??
32 Trust ...
33. Decision

13. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....

63 17 20
By Wondering_being

Rudra was standing in his balcony, stairing at the city lights. His mind was filled with the thoughts of  Richa.
He wanted to tell her about him, he wanted to hold her in his arms, he wanted to have her in his life, back.
He knows, she feels connected with him, her heart, her body recognize his presence. Only her mind is confused, because of his different face, his different appearance, his different identity.

But he is Rudra from inside, who loves Richa with his whole heart and whom Richa also loves the most in the world.

Tomorrow is Richa's Birthday, and he wants to let her know that,  her Rudra is back, only for her,  to fulfill his promise.

Richa's house

Richa was stairing at the rising sun, standing at her tarace.
Today is her Birthday, it's her first birthday when she is all alone. 
Her mother was always there for making her birthday special for her. And when she lost Her, there was Rudra, to hold her close to his heart, to make her feel loved and special on her birthdays. But today.......

Her mind was filled with memories of her last birthday.....

Flashback

Richa was enjoying her morning coffee at her terrace, stairing at the rising sun. She loves to watch Sun rise and Sunsets.

She felt arms engulfing her from behind and feather light kisses dropped on her shoulder.

She smiled and leaned her head back on Rudra's shoulder, folding her hands on top of his. She melted in his embrace, in the warmth, emitting from his body. She closed her eyes, feeling content.

"Happy Birthday my love"

Rudra said kissing her temple so tenderly. Richa felt her eyes prickling with the emotions.

"Thank you Sona"

"What do you want for your birthday present "

"You"

"I am already Your's "

Rudra said tightening his hold around her..

"I know that, what I meant is...............  I want you.... all for myself...... today"

Rudra raised his brow smiling and fished out his phone from his pocket and typed something, than he pocketed his phone back and....

"Done Mam, I am all yours today"

"But.... you have a important meeting today?? "

"It's your birthday today, and you are most important for me "

Rudra said kissing the tip of her nose

Richa smiled and hugged him tightly

"Thank you so much Sona"

"Anything for you love, just keep smiling and I will do everything to make you happy "

"Your presence alone is enough for me, to be happy, not only happy but to be in a bliss, and thanks for the best birthday gift "

Richa said and peaked at his lips....

"I think I am going to get the best return gift too......."

Rudra said smiling slyly

"Don't be so happy beforehand, I can change my mind anytime..... "

Richa said stepping back from his embrace, smiling evily.....

"That's not fair, I took a sick leave on the most important meeting day in my office and I m not getting anything in return..... "

Rudra pouted cutely......

Richa laughed and ruffled his hair....

"Be a good boy today and I will reward you more than you can imagine.... "

She winked at him

"Promise..... "

Rudra asked egarly.....

Richa smiled and walked away for putting her empty coffee mug in the kitchen, with Rudra following her behind ......

End of Flashback....

Richa's eyes welled up with the memories. She wiped her tears and walked away from the rising sun, shining brightly on her retreating back.

Richa was getting ready to visit Rudra in hospital, she took a leave from library today.

The doorbell rang......

Richa opend the door.....

Rishi was standing there with lots of bags and flowers in his hands with a charming smile.

Richa raised her brow in question....

"At least show some sympathy Richa..  My arms are ready to fall off with holding all these bags for so long "

Richa helped him with the bags and give way to him to enter the house

"What are you doing here Rishi. ??"

"You are so mean Richa,  is this your way to greet a friend. ?? "

"It's 9  in the morning Rishi, is this the right time to visit a friend, who also happens to work"

"Take a leave today "

"What. ??"

"I said take a leave today "

"Why. ??"

"Because I want to spend today with you "

"Rishi.  ??"

" Yes. ??"

"Are you okay. ??"

"Yep, Why?? "

Richa was confused with Rishis behavior, his way to talking....

"Rishi.... Please leave, I m busy today "

"with What. ??"

"What do you mean Rishi. ??"

"Nothing..... Just take a leave, I have planned all day today according to your preference ...."

"Why have you planned all day today, according to My preference... "

"Because it's your Birthday  "

Rishi said looking into her eyes deeply...
Richa's heart started beating faster with Rishi gazing into her eyes so intently....

"How do you know that it's my birthday today. ??"

"I know everything about you Richa"

Rishi said without breaking his gaze....

"Whatttt....what do you mean. ??"

"I know today is your Birthday and you hate to be alone today so I m here to fulfill my duties as your good friend"

Richa was confused but didn't know what to say....

Rishi started opening the bags...
He brought
Her favorite breakfast....
Her favorite flowers.....
Her favorite cake.....

Richa was stairing at the things in front of her.....

Rishi was putting flowers in the vase...
It was the same flower bouquet Rudra gave her on her birthday every year.

It was the same cake Rudra bought for her birthday every year

Rishi was walking around the house with so much ease like he knows the house as his own.

He put the breakfast on the table, beautifully.

He walked up to her and hold her hand. He pulled her towards the table and pulled out the chair for her.

Richa was in a daze....

Rishi took a seat beside her and put the cake infront of her, he lit up the candle on top of the cake and looked at her, gesturing her to blow off the candle ...

Richa looked away from his eyes and blow off the candle....

"At least smile a little for my efforts "

Rishi said pouting....

Richa smiled......

"Just keep smiling like that and I will do anything to make you happy"

Richa froze.....

"Rishi.... "

"I took a leave today from my office, though I had an important meeting today "

"Why...?? "

"Because it's your birthday today and you are most important for me "

"Riiiishiiiii.... "

"I am all yours today......  Love "

"Rudraaaaa.... "

Richa said..... her eyes widening, tears were flowing down, her voice was quivering, her whole frame was trembling.....

Rishi nodded his head.....

A choke broke loose from Richa's lips and she covered her mouth with her trembling hands.....

She stood up from her chair and backed away....

Rishi got up too and started walking towards her...

Richa was backing away from him
Her back bumped into the wall
Rishi stand infront of her and looked into her eyes, then he satrted saying the exact same words Rudra spoke to her on his last phone call before the accident....

"I missed you too, so much "

"-----"

"Will show you when I reach home "

"-------"

"I m really sorry love, I was stuck in traffic, I will be late to reach home "

"---------"

"Enough to miss our dinner date "

"------"

"I m sorry "

"-------"

"You are never alone my love, I am always with you "

"------"

"I will try to get there as fast as possible "

"-------"

"Don't worry love, you know I can drive with my eyes closed too "

Richa's breath hitched.....

"Rudraaaaa"

She said in a choking Voice.....

Rudra nodded his head again....
tears were flowing down from his eyes too....

Richa was crying hysterically and Rudra was trying to hold her in his arms....

Richa pushed him away from herself... and slided down the wall, crouching down holding her legs in her arms and put her head on her knees....

Rudra tried to pull her face upwards...

"Love.... Look at me.. I know it's hard to believe but it's ME.... "

"I came back, even from death, for you because I promised you I will never let you be Alone again "

"I promised you on the very first day I met you "

"I don't know how it happened but I got into an accident when I was coming back from Chennai after my office meeting, I was speeding my car to get home fast only for you "

"When I opened my eyes, I was in Singapore, trapped in this body of Rishi with all my memories of you, of US "

"No, No it's not possible, it can't be possible "

Richa was mumbling shaking her head slowly

"In my last moments of consciousness before the accident, I was asking for a chance to fulfill my promise to you, from god. "

"Maybe that's why he gave me that chance, maybe I was destined to be dead in that accident so he saved my soul and gave me an another chance with this new life as Rishi, to fulfill my promise to you "

Richa looked into his eyes searching for something.......
She found so much love and trust in his eyes....

" Is it Really you.... Rudra.... "

He nodded his head with tears flowing down from his eyes.

She slowly raised her hands and cupped his face between her palms...
Rudra held her hands on his face and closed his eyes...

Slowly Richa put her forehead against Rudra's, crying uncontrollably....

Slowly Rudra put his lips on her trembling ones, Richa reciprocated after getting stilled for few seconds

Their lips were moving in sync, tears were flowing down from both of their eyes, there was no rush of any kind in to that kiss, there was only a sense of longing for each other.

After few seconds, Rudra cupped her face in his hands and looked into her teary eyes.....

Richa was still holding his face in her hands, looking into his eyes, they both smiled at each other....

Richa's heart was content right now....
All her confusions got clear right now.......
She knows now why Rishi always reminded her of Rudra....

Because HE was her Rudra....

She wasn't alone anymore.....

**********

Richa's ringtone broke the moment of bliss, they were floating into....

Richa looked at the table where her phone was ringing...

She got up and picked up the call

"Hello. "

"Hello Mr's Shekhar, it's a great news for you,
Your husband is awake now."

Richa turned on her side and looked at Rudra.....
Her face was blank.....

"Hello??  Hello Mam??   Mr Rudra is out of his coma now, come to the hospital as soon as possible "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 1.6K 18
It's not the end of the world as everyone thinks... I cried with all my strength, I ran without looking behind me, in my hand my favorite toy which i...
76 1 14
It all started with a confession. They vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives. To be with each other's side through thick and thin. The...
Detached By Luxx

Teen Fiction

5.7K 135 22
Ever had an out of the body experience?? Well that was what Willow felt like when her family met with a gruesome accident.. Being a loner and an outc...
10.7K 123 73
One kind of love story that would blow your mind apart! Why is it that two people meet when they are no longer free? Why is fate cruel sometimes when...