When Fantasy Became Reality |...

By potterholicARMY07

An ordinary fangirl...who saw her idols only on screens. That's what I was. Until one day... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

Chapter 17

1K 66 12
By potterholicARMY07

Jungkook's POV

I don't know what had overtaken me when I agreed to drop her home. I mean not that I didn't want to, it's just that now that I was alone with her, I felt very nervous.

We reached the basement and she followed me to the car. She was also not saying anything and walking quietly beside me. Suddenly, a horn sounded at a distance and she instinctively looked in that direction. I noticed a parked car in front of her in which she was about to collide, given that she wasn't looking at the front.

Grabbing her arm, I pulled her to my side.

"Wha-" she stopped in the middle, stumbling due to the sudden pull. I put an arm on her waist to balance her.

"Look at the front while walking. You would have bumped into car just now." I said firmly.

"Yes, sorry. And thanks." she said, standing properly now and scooting away from me a bit.

"That's our car." I said as I noticed the black Hyundai of our manager.

She walked forward a bit and opened the door of driver's side.

"You wanna drive?" I asked, making her look up at me.

"Hell, no. I don't know driving." she denied.

"Then why are you this side?" I asked, confused. Now she looked at the view in front of her and then looked back at me, smiling sheepishly.

"You know, I am still not used to the rules here. In India, we follow LHD, so the driver's seat is on the right." she said as she moved to the other side.

"Ah...yes, yes. I remember that." I said.

After we were on the road, I tried to strike a conversation.

"I didn't think that you would still keep the bracelet." I stated.

"Why you thought so?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Because, you know, sometimes what is precious to you is not even important to others." I replied.

"What's important to Bangtan, is precious for ARMYs." she said softly, looking at me. I stared back at her and couldn't help but smile widely seeing the sincerity on her face.

"Should I play music?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."

I just resumed the song which was playing. The car suddenly echoed with "Take it off now girl just take it off, I'm a master baby with your bra".

We looked at each other in shock and she chuckled nervously. I immediately clicked on next button.

Why do I and her always find ourselves in such awkward situations together? That time at the zoo also...

"I don't know what Namjoon hyung was thinking when he wrote this song." I muttered.

"You sure don't want to know that." she replied, making me laugh.

After she told me the address, I dropped her at her home.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ssi." she thanked me.

Why are all the hyungs 'Oppa' for her and I am Jungkook-ssi? Why is she so formal with me?

"No problem. You're welcome." I replied. She got off the car and went to her house while I decided to go on a long drive because of course, that friend of mine whom I had to meet was just an alibi, nothing else.

_______________

Taraa's POV

It was a clear night and I was sitting in a seaside hub with a hopeless romantic friend of mine, Yu Yongsang.

"If she only wants to spend more time with you, then why don't you do it? I mean, apart from sitting here with me, go back to your girlfriend." I advised him.

"I understand. But her house is far away from here. And you know how much work we have these days. I get exhausted by the end of the day." he defended himself. Well, he was not wrong though. We really had a lot of work.

"OK, so listen. Just go and meet her today, right now, and explain her your situation. I am sure she will understand." I said and motioned fiercely with my hands to make him stand up. "And don't forget to take flowers or chocolates." I added as he got up.

"Let's hope this works." he muttered. "Can you go back alone?" Yongsang added to which I nodded. I gave him a thumbs up as he exited the hub.

"BOO!!" someone shouted in my ear, startling me.

"What the f-" I stopped myself as I turned around to see a laughing Taehyung. "Oppa, you?!" I asked, surprised.

"Can't I be here? All of us are here. Look." he pointed at his group sitting at one table, who were looking in our direction. "Come sit with us." he added.

"But-" I started, but was cut off by him pulling my arm and dragging me with him. I hastily picked my bag from the table.

"It's okay. Just for a while." he whined. I didn't say anything and let him drag me.

"Hello!!" the boys greeted me as I reached their table. I greeted them back.

"Were you on a date?" Jimin asked.

"What?! No! He was my colleague. And friend." I replied, denying his assumption.

"Why are you still standing? Sit down." Yoongi said, to which I complied.

"So how come you all are here?" I asked, as this was a place which was usually always very crowdy.

"Ah, this is our usual place. We always come here. The sea looks beautiful at night." Jin said, looking outside.

We were chatting when a group of young guys and girls entered the hub. They looked like some spoilt brats and were already very drunk. They occupied a table just in front of us.

"We always meet so coincidentally." Jin stated.

"Then let's change this. My birthday is coming next week. Why don't you join us on my birthday?" Hoseok suggested.

"What?" I said, surprised by this abrupt invitation.

"Yes, it will be fun." Namjoon said, increasing my surprise. All of them started agreeing and insisted me to come.

"And besides, its Saturday. So you won't even have office." Jungkook reminded everyone.

"But aren't outsiders not allowed in your house?" I questioned.

"First. You are not an outsider, but our friend. Second. You don't have to worry about that." Jimin said.

"Yes, my sister will also be there. So you will have a girl's company. Now that I think of it, I will ask noona to pick you up." Hoseok said. "And don't deny. She will be okay with it." he added as I opened my mouth to protest. I didn't say anything and muttered a quiet 'OK'.

Amidst our conversation, my eyes casually travelled to the people sitting before us. One of the guy looked at me and winked. That fucking brat even signalled me to meet him outside. All of this made me very uncomfortable and I looked at him angrily but he just kept smiling.

Yoongi, who was sitting in front of me, looked at me then behind him.

"Let's go now." he asserted.

"Why, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Its getting late. Let's return." Yoongi said. It sounded more like an order. Bangtan looked at him with confusion as it was still 8 pm but still got up from their places.

Was he doing this because of me? Did he notice that guy? He must have.

"I will be leaving now." I said, wanting to escape from that place as soon as possible.

"I will drop you. I am going in that direction only." Yoongi said. It was sure that the others were surprised, but they didn't say anything. I left with Yoongi in one car while the others went in the other.

It was quite with Yoongi in the car. He didn't talk and I was bad at striking up conversations. Suddenly, a high school couple unconsciously came from the footpath to the road and in front of our car while kissing. To avoid an accident, Yoongi applied the brakes suddenly and placed an arm in front of me. The tires screeched loudly, making the couple finally let go of each other. They bowed at us from outside, apologising.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, placing one hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"That's why these things are dangerous." I said.

"What things?" he asked.

"Love and all these relationships."

"You don't believe in love?" he asked, looking at me then again adjusting his eyes on the road.

"I don't believe in this type of love. The one that makes you lose your senses. I mean, you saw that, right? They could have been in a serious accident." I replied.

"Have you ever been in love?" he asked, eyes fixated on the road. I was quite taken aback by his sudden question. "It's okay if you don't want to answer." he added.

"Crushes? Yes. But love? Apart from Bangtan? No." I said truthfully. He looked at me and gave a small smirk. The rest of the ride was quiet. We reached my house after a few minutes.

"Thank you, oppa." I said, taking off my seatbelt as he stopped the car in front of my house. I turned to leave when Yoongi grabbed my arm, making me sit back on the seat.

"You are new to this country, Taraa. And I won't say that this city is the safest for women, because its not. You should be careful. Do you understand?" he said, not looking at me.

I knew that he was talking about the guy in the hub. I nodded.

"You must take care of yourself." he muttered and patted my head. This little action made my heart beat furiously against my chest. " I will be expecting you at Hoseok's birthday." he added.

"Yes, I will try my best to come." I assured him. Then I got off the car and went inside my house.

__________________________________

A/N:

Uhh!! I am just unable to update more frequently.😖😖😖

Kindly vote⭐ and comment💬!

Thank you for reading!

😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.4K 21
Hope you enjoy my story!! <3
6.6K 311 35
"Didn't think it would be me, did you Y/N?"
359K 13K 80
Emi is a fangirl of BTS and she likes the youngest member the most. She and her bestfriend Kate luckily got a scholarship to study college in South K...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

120K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...