ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ ʀᴇʏ...

By ccvoiid

ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ... More

ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ 2
.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
01.| ʟᴏɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
02.| ʟᴏɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
03.| ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
04.| ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
05.| ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
06.| ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
07.| ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪᴛᴛᴇꜱᴛ
08.| ᴄᴏᴜᴘ ᴅᴇ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ
09.| ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟɪᴇꜱ
10.| ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟɪᴇꜱ
11.| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
12.| ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
13.| ᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴅᴀ
14.| ᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴅᴀ
15.| ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ
16.| ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇꜱ
17.| ʜᴀᴋᴇʟᴅᴀᴍᴀ
18.| ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴠᴇꜱᴛ
19.| ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
20.| ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
21.| ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ꜰɪʀᴇ
22.| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
23.| ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
24.| ɴᴇᴠᴇʀᴍᴏʀᴇ
25.| ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ
26.| ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴋʏ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
27.| ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
28.| ᴘᴇʀᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
29.| ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
30.| ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
31.| ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ
32.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏʀꜱᴇᴍᴇɴ
33.| ᴀ ʟɪᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ
34.| ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀɪꜱᴇ
35.| ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ ꜱʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ
36.| ɢᴏᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇx
38.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ
39.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ
40.| ᴘʀᴀɪᴍꜰᴀʏᴀ
41.| ᴘʀᴀɪᴍꜰᴀʏᴀ
42.| ᴇᴅᴇɴ
43.| ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɢɪᴀɴᴛꜱ
44.| ᴘᴀɴᴅᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ʙᴏx
45.| ꜱʜɪꜰᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴀɴᴅꜱ
46.| ᴇxɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅꜱ
authors note
47.| ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ
48.| ꜱɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴍᴘᴇʀ ᴛʏʀᴀɴɴɪꜱ
49.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʏᴇᴀʀ
50.| ᴅᴀᴍᴏᴄʟᴇꜱ
51.| ᴅᴀᴍᴏᴄʟᴇꜱ
52.| ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ
53.| ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ
54.| ʀᴇᴅ ꜱᴜɴ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
55.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ
56.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʙʀɪᴇʟ
57.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ
58.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏꜱᴘᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ
59.| ᴍᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏʀɪ
60.| ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴏᴍᴀʟʏ
61.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
62.| ᴍᴀᴛʀʏᴏꜱʜᴋᴀ
63.| ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ
64.| ᴀᴅᴊᴜꜱᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴏᴄᴏʟ
65.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀɴᴄᴛᴜᴍ
66.| ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱʜᴇꜱ
67.| ꜰᴀʟꜱᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ
68.| ʜᴇꜱᴘᴇʀɪᴅᴇꜱ
69.| ɴᴀᴋᴀʀᴀ
70.| ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ
71.| ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
72.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɢɪᴀɴᴛ

37.| ᴅɪᴇ ᴀʟʟ, ᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀɪʟʏ

1.1K 35 1
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄R THIRTY-SEVEN.
   [37]. Die All, Die Merrily.
  𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴋɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱꜱ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'
ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

TWO LONG DAYS HAVE passed by, and a lot of things have happened. For starters, Alexander was back in Polis. Trikru and Azgeda are back to being enemies. The people of Trikru tried killing Roan but Echo saved him. Clarke tried to become heda but she was exposed to being a fake nightblood. Once that was all found out Roan declared a final conclave. One Champion per clan, one death instead of thousands. And whoever wins gets the bunker. That then lead them to the present day. The day of the Conclave, the day Alexander was afraid of the most.

That night Octavia walked up towards Alexander. "is it true? are you fighting?"

"Yes, O. It's true," Alexander shrugged slightly. "not much of a surprise. I've been training for the past two weeks."

Octavia furrowed her brows. "But you're a true Nightblood and everyone knows that, So you could easily become Commander and take the bunker."

"You're right, I could do that." Alexander nodded as he prepared. "But I never liked things getting handed to me, I want to earn it. And either way, there would be a conclave. Luna is still a nightblood."

"You can easily kill her though," Octavia replied with a swift eye roll.

Alexander let out a chuckle. "I'm not so sure. Luna and I grew up fighting together. She's just as strong as I am, maybe even stronger."

"Stronger than you? Did you just hear what came out of Your Mouth?" Octavia scoffed in disbelief. "You are Alexander Kom Trikru, a Nightblood and Older brother of Lexa Kom Tri Kru. You're blood family of Becca, you've been fighting since you were a kid. You've trained some of the best warriors in Trikru!" She exclaimed. "There is no one more stronger than you. Not even Luna."

Alexander couldn't help but smile at the girl. She had always tried to make the boy think positive before he went into a fight, she knew it stressed him when all he could think about was war. Even though he was fighting on behalf of Trikru, she would do whatever it took to make sure he'd win. She looked up to him, especially after all the things Lincoln has said. And the fine Octavia has spent with Alexander just proved that he was strong, not just physically, but also mentally.

That's when it hit the boy. "Octavia, you can fight on behalf of Skaikru."

"do you want to kill me or something?" Octavia questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Alexander snorted. "No, once it gets down to the both of us. You can back out of the conclave, the only consequence is one slash from the winner."

Octavia thought for a moment before nodding. "That sounds good. We work together and we split the bunker."

"Yes—"

"Octavia No," Bellamy said making his entrance. "Y- you don't have to do this. We can get someone else to fight."

"If I die, I die," she simply responded

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "You don't die, I'll make sure of it."

"O—"

"Don't," Octavia interrupted. "This is my decision, Bell. You heard Alex, I'll be fine and I'll back out the fight before anyone has the chance to kill me."

"It's time," Clarke announced to the two fighters.

Alexander nodded and headed out of the room. Clarke stopped them both in their place. "You guys got this."

Neither of them said a word, they slight smiled before walking out the door. Alexander glanced at Octavia and noticed the look on her face.

"It's okay to be scared," he sighed as he continued to walk. "Even I'm afraid. But I promise you, I will not let you die out there. Not tonight."

Octavia nodded. "May we meet again."

"We will."

With that, the two made their way outside. They prepared for the night. They both stood side by side after they took the sigil of their clan. Gaia gave a speech about the conclave and explained the rules. It was nerve-racking, everyone was a little nervous. But no one showed it. Just as Alexander thought his day couldn't get any worse, Luna showed up.

"I'm Luna Kom Flokru, and I'm the last of my clan."

Gaia backed up. "we know who you are— the Natblida who ran from her conclave."

Luna shook her head. "I'm not running from this one," she replied as she looked Alexander in the eyes.

Gaia sighed and turned towards Luna. "Accept this Sigil, Luna Kom Flokru, but with your clan gone, who will you fight for?"

"I fight for no one. I fight for death." Luna spat

The crowd began to murmur and Octavia turned towards Alexander with a worried look. The boy shook his head telling her that her death was all his.

"When I win," Luna said as she held up her sigil. "No one will be saved."

Once the crowd settled down, the warriors were sent sighed to train before the fight. As Alexander and Octavia picked out their weapons, Alexander encountered the sword Lexa used the day of her Conclave. The boy ran his fingers on it before picking it up. He took a deep breath in before looking up. "This is for you, sister."

The boy turned around and his eyes met Luna's dark ones. The two stated each other down before Indra made her appearance snapping him out of thought. She put her finger under Octavia's chin and lifted her face.

"Lincoln's tattoo," she said trying to hide a smile. "don't fight with aggression. Don't reveal your next move before you strike."

Octavia nodded. "And never leave myself exposed. I remember."

Alexander smiled. "looks like kicking your ass wasn't for nothing."

Indra smiled and then turned towards Alexander who nodded. Indra pulled her sword out from her pocket. "Gaia would never accept this, But I hope that you will."

Octavia smiled. "Why are you helping me? If I win that would mean the end of your people."

"You are our people, Octavia," Alexander replied instantly. "Lincoln would be proud of you, my little warrior." he smiled pulling her into a hug with teary eyes. "You've come a long way, I'm proud of you." with that the two separated and trained on their own. After a moment, in came Kane and Bellamy. Alexander didn't care much about what they had to say once everything was done all warriors walked outside. They all hid, and once that horn was blown they began to run out from their hiding and got to war.

As Alexander was walking around but also staying Alert he came in contact with Roan fighting another man. He quickly left but just as he turned around there was another man behind him before Alexander had the chance to move, the man cut his forearm. The boy winced and pain and backed up, not long before he grabbed his sword from his pocket and began to fight. Alexander sliced the man on his two legs and once he fell onto the floor he used his sword to take off the man's head. After that, he took his sigil and placed it around his neck.

"Delfikru don slip daun!" (IngranronakKru has fallen.) Alexander smirked before walking away. Not even ten minutes later the boy ran into none other than Luna.

"You were smart to come back here and hide, but not smart enough," Luna announced walking in another direction. The boy grew confused but he stayed silent thinking she saw another warrior. "For Lincoln's sake. I'll make your death quick."

That's when Alexander knew that the other warrior was Octavia. The boy ran up towards them and without a doubt, he instantly kicked Luna down onto her feet. "Octavia, go." he spat. Without questioning the girl left, the boy instantly took a stance as Luna got back to feet. She lifted her weapon and brought it down onto Alexander, but the boy instantly blocked it. Luna being fast like she is, once he blocked she instantly took a slash at his other forearm. Alexander winced but instantly hit Luna with a shield causing her to fall onto her back, once she fell, a bunch of tubes knocked her down once again as she tried to stand up. The boy turned around confused and instantly sighed in relief when he saw Octavia.

"You couldn't come before she left me another wound?" The boy huffed as he tried catching his breath. Octavia rolled her eyes and pulled him away as they both ran into a room, and Octavia ripped off the cloth to wrap around the boy's arms just as she ripped it off, the door opened and Alexander was about to attack but Octavia held him back.

"What are you doing here?" Octavia asked the boy who walked in the door

The kid lowered his weapon. "Octavia, I'm not here to kill you."

"Then you came to the wrong place," Alexander scoffed

"Other clans are making alliances, working together. We should do the same."

Octavia continued to wrap Alexander's arm, she left out a scoff. "I don't need your help if you didn't notice I've got Alex."

"Octavia, please. I won't be your enemy." The boy said.

Octavia glanced at her sword and quietly picked it up and walked up towards the boy. "I'm not the girl you want me to be. The next time one of us sees's you" she paused for a moment. "we'll kill you. And that's a promise." with that the girl walked out the door and Alexander followed behind. As the two were walking they heard voices, Alexander instantly pushed Octavia to hide. The two people in front of him turned around and the boy quickly threw a knife at both of their throats causing them to bleed out.

"Trikru will fall!" A man yelled out grabbing the attention of Alexander. The boy quickly took the two sigils before being pushed down onto the floor. Just as the man was about to shove a knife through his heart they all heard yelling and instantly looked up revealing the same boy from earlier. Alexander instantly got up and both he and the boy finished off the man. Alexander shoved a spear through the man's head and watched him fall onto the ground.

There was blood all over Alexander's hands and face which he had realized once he looked down at his hands.

"I said stay away," Octavia spat walking away

"I just saved your friends life, You're welcome," He huffed.

Octavia sighed. "This isn't a joke. At the end of it if it just comes down to the three of us. Then what? You realize one of us has to die."

"I know what I signed up for," The boy chuckled

"You should never have followed me," Octavia sighed once again as she passed the four sigils to Alexander.

"I didn't follow you," The boy replied completely ignoring Alexander's presence. "Trishanakru needed me."

Just as those words came out of his mouth an arrow was shot right into his throat. Alexander instantly looked around, Octavia and Alexander both grabbed the boy's body dodging the arrows that were being shot at them.

"I can't move," the boy rasped out as blood came out of his mouth. "I can't feel my legs. Take my life."

"No," Octavia said shaking her head as she tried to fight the tears.

"You said next time you both saw me—"

"That's now what I meant."

"You promised."

Octavia looked at Alexander, and the boy shook his head. "I won't let you live with that." he sighed as he took the knife from Octavia's hand before turning towards the boy. "nou fir wamplei in, em bilaik stoda Kom nes soujon noumou." with that he stabbed the boy in the stomach and Octavia tried to hold in a cry but failed. Alexander took the sigil off the boy's neck and turned towards Octavia.

"That arrow, that is Azgeda. I have a strong feeling that Echo was the one who shot it."

Octavia nodded. "what do you want me to do?"

"Go find her, and once you do. You kill her, Octavia. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded. "yes, now go. Hurry, go find Luna and finish it all."

Alexander nodded and ran away from her. After about ten minutes the boy ran into Roan.

"You," Roan spat as he held up his sword. "This entire time you wanted to dethrone me. I trusted you."

Alexander shrugged. "You should know better than to rely on a Nightblood that belongs on that throne."

"You're right. You do," Roan sighed as he put his sword back into his pocket.

Alexander furrowed his brows. "what the hell are you doing?"

"Proposing a truce. There are only four of us left. Me, You, Luna, and Octavia. We can't stop Luna alone but together we may have a chance."

Alexander shook his head. "You can't stop Luna alone. But I can."

"Come on, Alexander. let's take her down together and from there we can go on." Roan said.

The boy took a moment to think before he agreed with Roan. The two made their way towards the middle of the field where they encountered both Luna and Octavia.

"don't touch her, Luna," Alexander warned

Luna stayed quiet as she picked up her two swords before walking towards him. "Last time we fought, I was wounded." she smiled turning towards Roan. "Not this time."

Roan narrowed his eyes. "Last time we fought I was trying to kill you."

Without any more time best wasted Roan and Alexander, both ran towards Luna attacking her. Luna was able to block their hits but that wasn't long before the two boys kicked her down. She instantly got up from the ground and swung her sword towards Alexander's head but he was able to dodge it.

Luna backed away panting. "My turn." and with that, she kicked Alexander down onto the floor and slicing his stomach while he was at it. The boy fell onto the ground, and Roan took that time to kick Luna down, once he was about to stab her in the heart Black Rain started falling from the sky.

"Black Rain!" Octavia yelled as she turned around before running away. "Roan?m, Run! it's black rain."

Luna got up from the ground and slash a deep cut into Roan's stomach before pinching him repeatedly and then grabbed his head and drowning him in the fountain of black water. "Kom woda 'so gyon op, gon woda 'so kom daun." (From water we are born to water we return) with that Roan was dead.

Luna then walked up towards Alexander's body that was currently getting up from the ground. Before he had a chance to get up she kicked him in the jaw knocking him right back down. "I would've thought this would've been fun. But now it sucks having to kill you without you fighting back."

The boy looked up at her as the raindrops fell down his face. All Luna would do was laugh. "You are just as broke as I was. You were a mess after killing your mother, but you know what. The truth is when you saw her laying down lifeless. All you felt was pure joy. You are evil, and a curse But now it's my time to end it." Luna whispered

she brought her knife up and brought it down towards Alexander's heart, but the boy instantly stopped it with his hands. He winced in pain as he felt the blade cutting right through it, Luna looked at him in shock and that's when the boy kicked her down onto the floor. He picked up Lexa's sword that he chose and pointed it at Luna.

"I wasn't broke, Luna. The death of my mother and everyone I lost made me stronger. Made me want to fight, but the day you killed your brother in that Arena." Alexander paused shaking his head at her. "It made you weak. Just as your brother was." and with that, the boy stabbed her in the heart and looked Luna in the eyes as she dropped down onto her knees. "Yu gonplei ste odon, Luna."

The boy ripped off the sigils from her neck and walked out of the room. Octavia had already announced that she was dropping out of the conclave. The boy looked down at his cut hands and continued to walk towards the throne room. As he arrived he pushed the doors open and all eyes were on him as he had all sigils around his neck. He walked up to Gaia and passed it to her, the girl counted them and smiled.

"Alexander Kom Trikru is victorious," she smiled at the boy. "The crypt of the first commander belongs to him and his people."

Alexander shook his head. "No, you've mistaken my intentions. Octavia come up."

Octavia looked at him with confusion written all over her face but she walked towards him. "what are you doing?" she whispered

"What I promised you I'd do," he smiled at her. "Tell then why you fought today, by my side. Tell them why you did what you did."

Octavia looked up and around at the people. "I wasn't fighting for Skaikru today, we both weren't. We were fighting for us all. Trikru will not take the bunker alone. We will share it, equally. Because we are equal, Alexander made sure to remind me of that today. We are one clan, and we will survive Praimfaya together."

Alexander smiled. "Ogeda." (Together)

"Ogeda." The crowd chanted

Indra walked up towards him with a smile. "Lexa would be so proud of you."

The boy smiled as a tear fell down his face, he pulled her in for a hug and she smiled into the hug before pulling back as she saw Kane walking towards them.

"There won't be enough room for all our people," Kane whispered

Alexander narrowed his eyes. "I just saved all of our people, Kane. Give me a break for just one second."

Octavia scanned the room before turning towards the group. "where's my brother?"

That's when everyone grew confused. And Alexander walked up towards Echo.

"Where is he?"

Echo shrugged. "I-I don't know. Roan sent him away after we got caught."

"Why is it bad that I don't believe you," he spat

"I promise, Alexander. I don't know where Bellamy is,"

The boy took a deep breath in before walking out of the room and going outside to try and search for him.

Skaikru alone in Polis was not good.

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ★ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

If you see any spelling mistakes I've made, please feel free to correct me, and if you got any questions go ahead and ask away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 150 27
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘. 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒔 '𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍'. 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆...
506K 17.2K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...
4.5K 149 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...