she's a lady ~ kirari & sayaka

By h0usepet

hi cuties! this is my first time writing, so i apologize in advance for any mistakes i make. this is a cute f... More

chapter 1: just the two of us
chapter 3: oh how lovely
chapter 4: its my treat
chapter 5: for her light
chapter 6: this fleeting feeling
chapter 7: lavender kiss
chapter 8: you're too precious
chapter 9: instinct
chapter 10: butterflies
chapter 11: in your arms
chapter 12: desired whispers
chapter 13: another daydream
chapter 14: down to earth
chapter 15: as long as you're next to me
chapter 16: talk to me
chapter 17: caged
chapter 18: lovesick
chapter 19: embody
chapter 20: under a wishing sky
chapter 21: irrational serenity
chapter 22: cosmic lust
chapter 23: further i go
chapter 24: this girl

chapter 2: look my way

6.2K 178 67
By h0usepet

The final bell rang, and students quickly fled the classrooms, scrambling excitedly to any gambling den they could find. I couldn't help but scoff at how excited they got over throwing their daddy's money away. However, that did not distract me from my growing nerves. I quickly made my way to my dorm room. What the hell do I even wear? Knowing the president, she will somehow manage to look fashionable regardless of what she is wearing. Honestly, I don't think the president has ever seen me in casual clothes. I may not look like it, especially with my noticeably long school skirt, but I think I have an acceptably cute style of clothing outside of school. I carefully browse through my closet until I find a decent outfit to wear. I place a stylish, yet casual lavender crop top and a matching lavender bralette onto my bed. Followed by a black pair of rather short athletic shorts. I decided to top it off with a pair of black thigh high socks with white stripes at the top.

I know this may seem a little scandalous, especially for the student council's innocent secretary, but I want the president to recognize that I am not as child-like as she may see me as a lower classman. I may be pushing it with this outfit, but this is a great chance to get the president to notice me. I quickly changed out of my uniform and into my outfit. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with myself. Although I am rather underweight and small for my height and age, I have a decent body. I throw my hair into my normal side ponytail and slip on a pair of high top vans. Before leaving, I put on a little extra mascara and lip gloss. Once I am done, I put on a grey zip-up hoodie, gather all of my supplies I need for the work, and head out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 982 25
In the first place, Ririka Momobami sticking with Mary Saotome is only for the election reason. Mary getting annoying with this VICE PRES GIRL. Mary...
121K 4K 59
Y/N was in an arrange marriage with Kirari Momobami who absolutely loathed her. The platinum haired president hated her for Y/N had took her life fro...
67.5K 2.1K 40
OMG so I got this idea to write a story and really wanted to do it so here we are ig... I'm not gonna start this story right away cause I'm going on...
136K 3.9K 45
β€’I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. β€’thanks for the readers for voting! β€’comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...