Destined Love | Min Yoongi

By KimChaeYoungBTS

❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped f... More

- ★ -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 7

2.3K 85 13
By KimChaeYoungBTS

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Hey Hyung, you okay?" Someone suddenly asked, knocking me from my current thoughts. I was working non stop since that girl, Ae-Young, left.

Namjoon seemed to be doing a bit better, after being reassured by her. I'm pretty sure manager Sejin went ahead, or is at least going ahead, with the girl's plan. I'm hoping that the company can find Namjoon's soulmate as soon as possible, because I heard Sejin saying Namjoon's symptoms came back.

"Hyung?" The voice of Jungkook came again, for the second time, now paired with a concerned look.

"Sorry Kookie, I was....thinking." I stated, as I swivelled around in my chair, with my back to my computer, now facing Jungkook.

"Were you wondering about Namjoon? You seemed to look bothered." Jungkook stated, in a small voice.

"I just have a bit of a headache, don't worry. It'll go away soon, it happens all the time." I reassured him, letting a small sigh escape me.

"This time it's different. Last time, Hoseok had brushed past someone, and easily bonded. But with Namjoon, it's just so much more complicated. Why is soulmate bonding so complicated, Yoongi?" Jungkook queried, as he found a place on the floor to sit.

"I don't know, maybe it's just the universe's way of....nope. I'm all out of poetic words. Basically, the world is just giving us a shit ton more to worry about, because apparently we don't already have enough of it going on already." I rambled, and I sat down on the ground beside Jungkook.

"Do you ever think about finding your soulmate, and where it could happen, or if you already know the person?" Jungkook asked, looking over at me.

"All the time." I stated, as Jungkook looked at me rather shocked. "Oh, it was a rhetorical question...."

"No no, I just didn't think you'd answer....like that." He admitted, as he looked down. "Are you not, scared, that you end up with the wrong person?"

"Nope." I quickly replied, seeing Jungkook's glossy eyes look up at me. "They're called soul-mates, for a reason. The person matches your soul just right, so they were destined to be yours."

"You're sounding poetic again." Jungkook replied with a small chuckle. "Thanks, Yoongi. I feel almost not as scared about it anymore."

"Yeah." I simply said, absent-mindedly as my eyes wandered around my room. "You should probably go and get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow....well every day really, but tomorrow especially."

"Okay hyung." Kookie replied as he got up, and walked up to the door. "Good night."

The door slowly closed, and I quickly held onto my head. Through-out the conversation, my headache only got worse. I bent down low, kneeling now, elbows touching my legs, letting my arms support my head as I held onto it. 

I wanted to think of something else, anything else that could distract me from the pain. But it was so sore, that all I could think of, was trying in any way to ease the pain. I got up from my chair, and walked towards the door. I think it would be best to take some medicine. 

I made my way kitchen, opening the press we kept our medication. I found some headache tablets, and quickly took one. I'm so glad we had them, because this is quite hard to bare. I can't imagine how Namjoon must be feeling

I walked back to the room, and just lay on the ground. I tried to think about nothing, and just let myself breathe for a bit. But when inspiration hits, you have to seize the moment and take that opportunity. Usually to do something productive.

So that's exactly what I did. I got up from the ground, making my way back to the computer. Another hour or two won't hurt, right?

Wrong. It made it so much worse. My headache only continued, even though I had previously taken medication. And now I'm laying in the dorms, on my bed, scrunched up in a ball, holding onto my stomach in agony.

Every few minutes I feel like I'm going to throw up, and the feeling just won't go away.

I tried relaxing, but it didn't work. I tried taking different medication, and that didn't work either. I drank a load of water. And I guess I must have have been dehydrated, because I felt a little bit better. But bottom line, it technically didn't work for the purpose it was intended for.

I don't know what's wrong with me. It's nothing like I've ever felt before, and I've been terribly sick a number of times. But this, it felt different. I don't even know how to explain the difference, but it's just.... different.

I finally decided it might help if I went outside for a bit. Just for a little while. So quickly, I put my shoes and coat on, aiming to get outside as fast as possible, so no one could see me.

Thankfully, since almost everyone was either asleep, or focusing deeply on something, (It was Taehyung who I was referring to, as he was far too concentrated on playing piano tiles to notice me..) I managed to slip out of the building.

I've done it many times before, so this is usually really easy. But this time, it was almost too easy, as if it was a trap set out for me. Though of course, I knew it wasn't. Everyone is just so focused on Namjoon, and the situation at hand, that they just happen to forget about us. Which of course is completely fine, after all that has happened these past few hours. 

I made my way to a regular spot, where I sit and think for a bit. The more I walked however, the more sick I felt. But trying my best not to think of it, I continued on. I can rest when I get there. But for now, I just need to reach the place.

And finally, I had. It was a small area of greenery, located a little bit away from the park. I suspect that's why I never see anyone here. Or maybe it's just because I'm only ever here at night. Either way, I was all alone, in the beautiful peacefulness of this place.

Every now and again a car would go by, but apart from that, it was dead silent. And above me, though difficult to make out, the stars shone. That always makes me feel a little better.

Stars are quite interesting, they're so far away, yet still able to be seen. They simply do the bare minimum, shine a little, and people like myself are so drawn into their beautiful works of art. Yet at the same time, barely anything is actually known about them. Like, for all we know, there could be a Grinch on one or all of those stars and we'd never even know it.

I chuckled lightly, as I thought or my previous thoughts. I don't even know what I'm thinking of anymore, but either way, I can't help but admit that I forgot about my pain for a little while. Until now of course.

I wonder what it'll take, for my body just to go back to normal....

A/N I actually ended up rambling a little while writing, and somehow worked it into the chapter.

I'm actually really excited to write the next two chapters~!! I wish I could tell you why exactly, but unfortunately that's just not how it works- 🤭

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter~ Have an amazing day/night, I purple you~!! 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

686K 32.4K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
135K 5.4K 20
"I'm independent." Your voice sounded small in his presence. This one thought was what fueled you your whole life. You never wanted to rely on anyone...
331K 14.3K 74
"Will soulmate/soulmates will fill my emptiness and make me feel happy for real?" Choi (Y/N), a hero with painful past happens to meet her soulmate...
20.8K 962 15
"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." --Jean de la Fontaine There was only one thing you and Min Yoongi had in common t...