Take Me to the Sky✔️

By AshOnFire1808

Gems are not just stones that serve as decoration. They have unique qualities and powers, such as reacting in... More

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Happy V Day
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Epilogue

Chapter - 58

88 10 23
By AshOnFire1808

"Oh, it's already here."

So focused was he that he didn't even realize the delivery man had arrived? He should have been embarrassed by how easily he had been distracted, but at that moment the delivery boy's gift of opportunity relieved him.

"Mmm, that smells good!" Jungkook said as he licked his lips.

"Well, let's eat before it gets cold," Yoongi said as he sat down on the couch.

At his signal, Jungkook rushed to distribute the contents of the bag on the coffee table, a task that Yoongi help put the drinks. They still couldn't find anything interesting to watch on TV, but since they were talking about the day they had had while enjoying their meal, finding something to watch had taken a back seat.

 Yoongi hadn't realized it until now, but he had gotten used to Jungkook's company such as lunchtime. For him, eating alone was not the end of the world, far from it, but he recognized that doing it together was a gratifying feeling, and although his strong point was not starting a conversation, it was different for his friends and those closest to him.

After devouring the food, the two of them collected everything. Aside from not having to cook, the second-best aspect of ordering food was that you only had to wash a couple of glasses and silverware. After making sure that everything was clean and in order, the two of them went to sleep, wrapped in the softness of the sheets and the warmth of their bodies. Yoongi was snuggled against Jungkook, who always seemed to give off that pleasant warmth that lulled him to sleep within minutes. 

But that night didn't seem to be enough. Yoongi couldn't get to sleep, despite being tired and wanting to sleep, and he couldn't help moving from side to side trying to find the ideal position. He ended up turning his back on Jungkook, letting Jungkook put a hand around his waist and hug him against him. The boy had had a busy day And Yoongi didn't want him to lose sleep hours either just because he couldn't sleep. So he just waited patiently until his body gave up or until dawn, whichever came first.

"You can't sleep?"

Warning: This chapter contains explicit content. If you don't enjoy reading these kinds of things, then go directly to the end.

Jungkook's question caught him by surprise because he thought the boy had already fallen asleep. Yoongi turned his head to meet Jungkook's serene face with his eyes closed. Maybe he had imagined it?

"I can hear your thoughts, Hyung." The boy said with his eyes still closed.

Yoongi snorted softly. "Of course you can't."

"But my gem does." The boy replied, who had opened his eyes and fixed his gaze on Yoongi's as if he hadn't been sleeping minutes before. It may not have been, considering how much Yoongi had moved to find the right posture.

Yoongi turned his head back to its original posture with a frustrated sigh, letting Jungkook cling closer to him, brushing his nose against the back of his neck and then his neck.

"Is it because of work?"

"I don't know. At first, it was because of that, but now it's not something that worries me so much that I lose sleep. It's like, I don't know, a kind of buzzing somewhere in my mind that keeps me from sleeping. And I can't find the fucking switch to turn it off." He tried to explain himself.

"Surely you need to finish burning that remaining energy."

Jungkook caressed him with the hand around his waist, trying to move to calm his agitated mind. He alternated between his stomach and his chest, changing the direction of his movements but always maintaining the same cadence, causing him to shiver.

"If after spending the afternoon shopping with Taehyung I haven't burned all my energy, I don't know what can."

"Seriously?" Jungkook replied between giggles. "I would have liked to see it. I bet he dragged you to all the stores with the excuse of buying something from Jimin Hyung."

"You're not wrong. The prize goes for Kookie." He said without emotion, but he could feel Jungkook's smile against the skin of his shoulder, where the boy distributed kisses from time to time.

Then he returned to his neck, where he nibbled it, a light brush of teeth against his skin, and then pass his tongue over the area. Yoongi couldn't suppress the moan that escaped his lips in surprise. He loved it when he did that, and Jungkook knew it. Yoongi could not suppress the chill he felt when Jungkook drew a line from his belly to his hip with his nails, all this while continuing to kiss whatever his mouth had access to.

All this attention was really working to get his pulse racing and arousing him. What Jungkook was doing to him was so good that he didn't feel a bit of shame for getting turned on so quickly, noticing how his pyjama bottoms rose in the area where his erection was. Following the boy's movement, Yoongi ended up on his back, Jungkook's lips connecting with his seconds later in a slow but passionate kiss that took his breath away and left him wanting more. Yoongi took advantage of his position to run his hands through the boy's hair and draw him closer to him while returning the kiss with the same intensity, trying to dominate him but letting Jungkook take the reins. 

He had discovered that it was one of the boy's sensitive points, and he planned to exploit it to the fullest, hearing the sounds that came from Jungkook's mouth, which for him were the best melody. However, he couldn't fully enjoy it because Jungkook seemed to remember what he had in mind to do from the beginning, and went down Yoongi's neck, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. While with one hand he held his full weight, with the other he pulled up his shirt, exposing his white skin. Jungkook spent a few seconds admiring the colour of Yoongi's skin and his body, which although it was not as worked as his, was just as appealing to him.

Yoongi moaned when he felt the sudden contact of Jungkook's tongue on one of his nipples, sending electrical waves to all places on his body, his back arching in pleasure and wanting more. Being so focused on what Jungkook was doing to his nipples, nibbling and licking them as if they were candy, Yoongi did not notice the hand that was now lower, where his crotch was.

"Ah!" Yoongi gasped as he felt Jungkook's hand wrap around his member, which, after all the caresses and kisses, was already almost fully erect.

"Wow, Hyung, you're super tough," Jungkook commented, who still had his mouth on one of his nipples.

"What did you expect?" He asked, his voice cracking, and his cheeks flushed from the heat of the room. The heat that was mainly because of what they were doing.

And now that they had broken the silence, and that Jungkook had his hands wrapped around his penis, gently stroking it from top to bottom, Yoongi didn't know how he had endured all this time. It was strange having someone else's hand on your private parts after so long, but it wasn't unpleasant. Jungkook may have had to tighten his grip just a little more to make him see the stars, but the boy didn't know how Yoongi liked him. Even with all that, it was wonderful for him to be in this situation with someone else again, to feel the weight of another body next to him, or on him, and let himself be carried away by pleasure.

"I wasn't expecting anything specific. But I'm amazed at how much your body wanted this." The young man answered while running a finger over the tip, a barely perceptible caress that made Yoongi raise his hips, following that sensation.

"Don't overdo it, Kookie. Remember that I'm still your Hyung." And immediately afterwards, Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's erection, and although there was a fine cloth in between, the effect was immediate. Jungkook paused for a moment in what he was doing, his mouth opening slightly at the sensation and his hips pressing tighter against Yoongi's hand.

"Fuck Hyung!" The boy said while hiding his face on Yoongi's neck. His hips kept moving and rubbing against his hand, and the grip on his cock had tightened a little tighter, exerting just enough pressure for a moan, louder than the others, to make its way past his lips. "It's not fair. I just wanted to make you feel good."

"Yes?" He asked a gasp. "Then push a little more. Just a little ... Ah! That's it, Kookie, keep it up. You're doing it very well."

Yoongi continued to give directions to Jungkook, and Jungkook followed them to the letter while still paying attention to other parts of his body. There came a time when his mouth could only emit moans of pleasure, a gesture of approval at every movement of the boy's hand, who had already gotten the hang of what Yoongi liked. And if his moans weren't proof enough, then the pre-cum that was pouring out non-stop was.

"I wish you could see yourself right now, Hyung. You look beautiful, moaning non-stop and letting yourself go. You're doing great, Hyung, you're almost there." Jungkook's words, whispered in his ear, drew a groan from deep in his throat, and his hips moved of their own accord. His member rose and fell inside Jungkook's hand, and the liquid that came out of his penis facilitated the work, apart from offering a series of sounds that brought him closer to the limit. "You like? Do you like it when I remind you how beautiful you are? How well are you doing?"

Yoongi couldn't think clearly, he was only aware of the uncontrollable moans that he produced and of Jungkook's words, which went directly to his penis and made it move desperately against his hand. He was so close, he could feel that pressure building just before the release. He had never been the type to be very vocal during sex, and neither had his previous lovers; the moans and grunts were more muffled, contained. But with Jungkook there was nothing that could be contained. His only goal was to hear him moan and squirm with pleasure, to remind him how beautiful he was both outside and inside, to make him feel wanted and wanted again. He was on the verge of tears for all the pleasure he was feeling,

"That's it, Hyung, keep it up. Use my hand. Let me see how beautiful you are when you come. Let me hear you."

He was close, he could feel it and taste it in the way his body was moving desperately, trying to climax. But his movements were so erratic and uncoordinated, the weariness taking its toll on him, that it was hard for him to get to that point.

"Let 'me help you." He heard Jungkook say to him when the boy saw the effort he was making.

The boy resumed his movements, quick twists of the wrist at the shower points, squeezing his member and taking him to the edge of the abyss.

"That's it, Hyung, let me make you feel good." Jungkook whispered before kissing his neck. "My precious soul mate. Only mine."

That was the last push he needed. Yoongi came with such intensity that his back detached from the bed, forming a perfect arch, his eyes closed and his mouth open, letting out a series of moans and curses at the pleasure that ran through his body. Jungkook kept gently stroking and squeezing his penis, making sure every drop of semen came out of his system. It only stopped when the overstimulation took hold of Yoongi's body, causing him that mixture of pleasure and pain that left him shaking.

As Yoongi tried to catch his breath, Jungkook observed the state his Hyung was in. His hair was a bit tousled and his cheeks tinted pink, visible even in the relative darkness of the room, and his chest rose and fell with the rapid rate of his breathing. And then there was his belly, painted with his own semen that glowed very faintly from the light coming through the window. He had come so much that the semen had spread over the entire length of his belly, leaving only a little - the first drops - on Jungkook's fingers. And the boy did not hesitate to run the tip of his tongue over one of his fingers, taking a small amount to his mouth and testing its taste. It was thick, and a little salty, but not unpleasant. Nor was something different expected:

"Fuck." Jungkook turned to Yoongi, meeting his Hyung's gaze, which was riveted on his mouth and fingers. He had seen what he had done, and Jungkook couldn't help but blush at being discovered. Maybe it was something unpleasant, licking your partner's semen. "You're going to finish me."

And before Jungkook had time to answer him, Yoongi was kissing him, sticking his tongue in Jungkook's mouth and tasting his own taste. They stayed that way for a few moments, savouring the fruit of their pleasure and relishing the subsequent feeling of the activity they had shared. Yoongi was noticing the side effects of such activity, his eyes struggling in vain to stay open.

"I'm going to bring something to clean you."

Yoongi wanted to tell him no, that he preferred to stay by his side, but after a slight movement to settle himself, he felt how sticky his belly was. A glance confirmed that the semen was drying. And that he had run a lot. The orgasm had been so intense that he was still a bit tender when Jungkook ran the wet washcloth over his skin, but it was nothing he couldn't bear for a few moments. After he had cleaned it up and returned to bed, Yoongi realized that Jungkook was still hard, his pyjama bottoms snug around the bulge at his crotch.

"You're still hard, Kookie." He said with a frown and highlighting the obvious.

"Don't worry, Hyung."

"Too late for that."

"I was serious when I told you that this was for you, that I wanted to make you feel good," Jungkook told him as he got into bed and covered them both with the sheets and the duvet.

"I know you said it, but it's not fair that only I get pleasure."

"It was pleasant for me too, Hyung."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean. Are you sure you don't want me to help you?"

Jungkook responded with a kiss, a simple contact between their lips. "I'm fine, really. If it makes you feel so bad, you can always return the favour tomorrow, or any other day, I'm in no rush." The boy assured him as he wrapped his arms around him and entwined his legs with Yoongi's.

"Liar." Yoongi snorted with a small smile at Jungkook's attempt to remain indifferent to the subject.

"Well, okay, I may hope it happens soon, but only when you want it, Hyung. And don't tell me you want to do it now."

Yoongi just tried to glare at him for thwarting his plans, but with how tired he was and how sleepy he was, it was hard to be intimidating.

"Get ready for tomorrow. You're going to freak it out, Kookie."

His eyes were already closed, but he could feel Jungkook's laugh against his skin. "Good night, Hyung." The boy said with a kiss on the forehead.

Yoongi could only murmur a  'good night, Kookie' before completely disconnecting from the world, floating adrift in his unconscious and welcoming a night full of peace and tranquillity, protected by a golden and violet light that ensured his rest.

This story belongs to @nometoloko on AO3. I'm just her translator.

um... ya that was something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 378 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
16.3K 544 31
A soulmate AU where your eyes match the hair colours of your soulmate, there first name tattooed on your right wrist, and whatever is on your body a...
329 11 2
"Destiny is ours to control and choose... so won't you please choose to be mine?" Jungkook likes someone who isn't his soulmate. The feeling itself...
91.3K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...