Bey x Nika Oneshots

By Gnfdrey

Prologue I pouted before saying, "Bye, I love you too." Then, she hung up on me. She could've stayed on the p... More

Sleep
Sleep pt. ii
Staring problem
Staring problem pt. ii
Creep
Creep pt. ii
No longer best friends
No longer best friends pt. ii
Attitude
Movie
Massage
Massage pt. ii
Stepmom
Check it out!
In love with my bully (Draft)
'Her possession'
Creepy stepmom
Send a pic, it disappeared

Workout

4.7K 121 17
By Gnfdrey

Beyoncé's POV

   I was chilling with my homeboy, August, just talking about anything that came to our mind. I met him not too many months ago and we've gotten closer since. We both have littles, and because we have something in common, we clicked easily.

  "New Year's coming up, What you and Nika gonna be doing?" August asked, taking a pull from the blunt we were passing around.

   I sighed and said, "Shiiit, I don't know. I'm thinking about introducing her to my family, but I don't know how they'll react."

   "If they don't accept her, I'll light they ass up for you."

   I chuckled and said, "Nah, you ain't gotta do allat. I'm sure they'll warm up to her easily."

   He put his hands up in a surrendering position and chuckled, saying, " Hey... I'm looking out for your best interest."

  "You make me sick, " I chortled as he handed me the blunt. "But hey... Nicki's been getting out of hand, though. I want to punish her, but I don't know-" I said as our laughter simmered down.

"Try spanking her. She may or may not like it, but at least it gets the point across."

I nodded my head, taking in his advice.

______

   Finally coming inside my house after our little smoke session, I headed upstairs to check on Onika. August closed the patio door and headed towards my living room.

  As I climbed upstairs, I could hear Super Why playing on my TV in my bedroom. I snickered to myself because she's such a baby. Peaking in my bedroom, I saw Onika with her thumb in her mouth, cuddled up with Mr. Woozles (Her teddy bear), and she was engrossed in whatever was playing on the TV.

   I climbed into bed next to her, placing my right knee in the bed, and pecked her neck three times. She blushed and said, "Daddy!"

    "You wanna come downstairs with daddy?" I asked her as I kissed her cheek.

    "Yeah, " she said in an airy undertone.

    She still had her thumb in her mouth so I took it out of her mouth and said, "What did I tell you 'bout that?"

   "I sowey, " she said as she looked down at the comforter.

   "Hey, don't put your head down when talking to me, " I said as I lifted her head. She looked at me with glossy eyes, and I cursed myself out for forgetting how sensitive she gets when she's in little space. "C'mon, " I said as I patted the bed, gesturing for her to come to me.

   She crawled to me, and when she reached me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and nuzzled her head in my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist as my hands instinctively slithered down to her ass cheeks. I gently squeezed both of them and rubbed them afterward.

" Daddy, stop, " she moaned, stuffing her face in my neck more. I chuckled and tapped her ass twice. I picked her up from under her thighs, and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us downstairs and sat down on the couch with her seated in my lap. Both of her legs were on the outside of my thighs, her face was still nuzzled in my neck, and her arms wrapped around my neck.

"you took your nap?" I softly asked her in her ear.

"No, daddy, " she said, and I kissed her ear and rubbed her back.

I closed my eyes and breathed in her scent, savoring her body aroma. She smells so damn good!

    "Daddy, can I - can I s'eep on you?"

    "Yeah, mamas, " I said as I started rubbing her lower cheeks.

  "Aye, B-" August cut himself off as he walked out the restroom and saw Onika on me." You got a little situation going on down there," he mouthed as he cupped his mouth.

   I knew exactly what he was talking about. My dick was as hard as a rock. I get like that every time I rub Onika's ass.

   August knew I was born with a penis, so it's nothing new to him. He accepted me and still treated me with dignity and respect. I expected him to switch on me, but I thought wrong as we established an inseparable bond.

I nodded and chuckled at his silliness. He mouthed, " Ima be upstairs if you need me."

He must've thought we were about to do the nasty, but he's wrong. I dozed off to sleep too.

____

    Stirring around, I woke up from my sleep to find Onika gone. Yawning, I looked around the room and still couldn't find her. I slightly panicked because when she's in little space, she gets into anything her little self can reach.

   Standing to my feet, I stretched and looked at the ground to see her toys on the floor. I felt my anger grow when I saw the mess because I told her when she's done playing, she needs to clean up after herself.  She never listens.

   I stomped my way up the steps and heard nursery songs playing on my TV. I knew Onika was in my room so I tread my way down the hallway, heading to my room.

   When I opened the door, I saw her in a large t-shirt, watching whatever was on TV with her thumb in her mouth. That just added to her punishment because I told her about having her thumb in her mouth.

   She saw the livid expression on my face, and she hurried up and took her thumb out of her mouth and gripped her teddy bear tight. I powered off the TV and stalked toward her slowly. She backed away from me in the bed and whimpered.

Her eyes glossed over and she whimpered out, "Daddy, p'ease don't punish me."

Untying my belt, I gritted out, "Why can't I? You don't listen."

"I sowwy," she wept.

"Nah, nunnadat, come bend over daddy's lap," I said as I sat down at the foot of the bed. I didn't hear her scramble to bend over my lap, so I shouted, "NOW, Onika!"

She scrambled to get out of bed and bent over my lap. I lifted her shirt to find out she wasn't wearing underwear. Rubbing her plump cheeks, I chuckled to myself and asked her, "It must be "piss daddy off day", huh?"

She vigorously shook her head no and said, "No, I wo-"

I cut her off by striking her left ass cheek with my hand. She squirmed and silently cried as I started smacking each ass cheek.

4 minutes later...

I was finally done spanking her and she ran to the corner of the bed, quickly grasping her bear in her hands. I rose out of bed to go to the medicine cabinet to get the anti-inflammatory cream for her behind. When I came back to my room, Onika sniffled with a pout on her face as she looked at me.

"Come here, baby girl, so daddy can rub your tush and make it feel better, " I bargained with her. She looked at me with sad puppy eyes and said nothing nor did she move a muscle. She just gripped her bear tighter.

I climbed into bed and crawled towards her. Finally reaching her, I grabbed her bear and tried to take it out of her hand. "Nooo!" she whined and tugged on it more.

Sighing, I stopped tugging the bear, and said, "You don't want a tush rub? I thought those were your favorite."

"Daddy, you be mean to me, " she moped.

"Daddy was trying to teach you a lesson. Now can you please lay on your stomach so I can rub your cheeks so that way you won't be sore?" I implored.

Abiding by my wishes, she sat flat on her stomach, stretching her limbs out. I climbed on the back of her thighs, placing both of my knees and legs outside of her legs.

I squeezed the anti-inflammatory cream on my hand and rubbed it onto her rosy butt. She moaned and I bit my lip to try not to get hard. That did very little because I felt my dick get hard by the second. Shit.

"Feel good?" I asked still rubbing.

"Yes, daddy," she sighed in content. I momentarily stopped to adjust my erection in my pants, but it didn't work. "Daddy, you ok?" Onika asked.

    "Yeah, baby girl, " I said.

"Can you- can we have playtime after this?" Onika asked.

"I'm sorry, but we can't. You have to go to sleep. Plus, I haven't forgotten what you did earlier, and as a result, you took away your playtime privileges, " I said softly so that way she won't pitch a fit.

I heard Onika sniffle and mope out, "I really want to play with you. I said I was sorry." I saw her rubbing her eyes in my peripheral, and said to myself, it is definitely time for her to go to sleep.

"I want to play too, baby, but you've been bad."

"Not fair. Well, if we don't play, then I won't go to sleep."

"You sure you want to go that route?" I said as I lifted a brow.

"Yeah."

"Suit yourself then, " I said as I got off of her. "You want to play? Let's play."

     _____

    Onika bobbed her head up and down while looking into my eyes as she sucked my phallus. "Fuck, Nicki. Shit, " I grunted out as my eyes rolled back.

She slurped before taking my dick out of her mouth and began stroking it. As she stroked it, she looked me in my eyes and asked, "Daddy, you want to cum in my mouth?" I nodded as she took me back in her mouth and started sucking.

I felt my tip touch the back of her throat and I sucked in some air to not come so soon. "Sss, you're doing a good job, baby girl," I said. Her face lit up and she shoved me all the way down her throat, momentarily gagging before taking me out of her mouth again. She took me into her hands, started stroking, and began flicking her tongue on my balls.

As I felt my orgasm approach, I stretched my legs out and strained out, " I'm about to cum." She looked at me and started stroking faster. She placed two hands around my phallus and twisted. Her mouth enveloped around my penis, and my seed shot into her mouth. My body shook involuntarily as I released into her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned but continued to suck. I wanted her to stop, but it didn't look like she was stopping any time soon.

"B- baby, stop," I jolted when more cum came out of me. The fuck is she trying to do? Snatch my soul?

I pushed her head back, and she finally stopped, swallowing my cum, and swiping her face before looking at me with an innocent look on her face. Sighing, I chuckled and said, " You trying to snatch my soul?"

She shook her head and caressed my thighs. "No, I just wanted to make you feel good, " she said shyly, in an undertone. I looked at her, trying to bask in her beauty, and she glanced into my eyes before looking down and rubbing my tip with the pad of her thumb.

I bit my lip and said, "You want daddy to make you feel good?" She nodded her head, and I felt my dick get hard all over again. "Stand up, baby girl."

   She obeyed and stood to her feet. I turned her around, bent her over, and made her touch her toes. I lubed my tip at her entrance, and she moaned, backing up to get me to enter her. I backed up and snickered as I teased her.

"Daddy, PLEASE!" she whined.

"Shut up," I said as I smacked her ass, watching it jiggle. I bit my lip as my eyes were fixed on her plump ass cheeks. Onika's body never fails to captivate me.

Onika whimpered beneath me, damn near on the verge of crying because of my teasing. I plunged into her tight tunnel and paused for a moment before stroking in and out of her. "Damn, this pussy feels good, " I sighed as I closed my eyes and established a firm grip on her hips. Her pussy makes me want to nut inside of her so I could stay buried inside of her for the rest of my life and make sure she won't go anywhere.

Onika moaned beneath me as my dick slid in and out of her. When I looked down, I saw my slippery shaft coated in her juices, and the sight was enchanting. I see why she likes playtime; this shit feels marvelous. I kept a steady, slow pattern in my strokes as my eyes stayed fixed on our connected sexes. I angled my hips so that I could find her G-spot, and I knew I found it when her body jolted. "Daddy-"

"What did I tell you earlier?" I gritted as I smacked her right ass cheek. She let out a loud moan and whimpered.  Although she won't admit it, I know she likes it when I slap her ass while I fuck her; I just know it makes her all the more delirious when I tap her G-spot while I'm at it.

A few seconds later, I sped up my strokes when I felt her pussy start to open more for me. The deeper I got, the more her pussy gushed. Her juices were sloshing around, and the feeling was indescribable. "Mmmh, fuck. Pussy this feel good, " I mumbled. Her pussy felt so good, my sentences came out discombobulated.
I started hammering into her like my life depended on it.

"Da-daddy, slow d-down, " she stammered, reaching back to push me away. I grabbed her wrist and held it behind her back as I rammed into her. She let out a high-pitched, breathless "fuck" as her ass clapped against my pelvis. We were both on the verge of cumming, and I knew she was about to cum when her pussy started gripping me like gorilla glue.

"Where you want this nut, princess?" I asked as I felt my balls tighten and my dick twitch inside her, ready to let my semen glaze her walls.

"Cum inside of me!" she shrieked as she came. The throbbing and vibrations around the inside of her vagina felt so good as I let my cum fill her up.

I stroked slowly inside of her to help her ride out her high. When her moans started to die down, I pulled out, and we both moaned at the feeling. Nicki fell to the floor with her ass in the air, whimpering and mumbling incoherent words. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed.

"Phew! That was some workout, " I chuckled, wiping sweat from my forehead.

A/N: This is my first time writing something that pertains to cgl/ddlg, so please let me know if there is any confusion. I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to vote⭐️ and comment!💬 If there are any errors, please overlook them.

                                                      -Drey🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.4K 60
As I walked into my office; there stood Beyonce. Looking at me with the most sexiest glance you could ever imagine. I made my way towards her, taking...
56K 1.6K 26
It was Sunday and I was thinking of lazing there when I heard a sound. I did not want to open my eyes and so I just use my right hand in attempting t...
295K 13.8K 58
"don't mess with my baby, they better not mess with my baby" [will contain explicit content]
281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...