LETTERS, harry potter

็”ฑ TheamazaynGirl

( ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ) ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ• โ€• her words touched his heart. in which the golden boy finds himself falling for a... ๆ›ดๅคš

- intro -
- one -
- three -
- four -
- five -
- six -
- seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty one -
- twenty two -
- twenty three -
- twenty four -
- twenty five -
- twenty six -
- twenty seven -
- twenty eight -
- twenty nine -
- thirty -
- thirty one -
- thirty two -
thirty three
- thirty four -
- thirty five -
- thirty six -
- thirty seven -
- thirty eight -
- thirty nine -
- forty -
- forty one -
- forty two -
- forty three -
- forty four -
- forty five -
- forty six -
- forty seven -
- forty eight -
epilogue

- two -

4.2K 174 85
็”ฑ TheamazaynGirl

ii. LUNA LOVEGOOD 

After the sorting and Dumbledore's kind and welcoming words,a lady dressed up in pink sweater and skirt, stood up, interrupting Dumbledore. 

"Thank you headmaster....." She started with a sickly smile, "For those kind words of welcome and how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me." 

A scowl made it's way on Stella's face as she looked around but nobody looked happy seeing the pink floof. 

"She's giving me strange vibe." Stella muttered to her best friend. 

"And Why's that?" Her best friend inquired. 

"Look at her. Pink is a pretty colour but it looks disgusting on her." The fifteen year old Parkinson explained,"And that sickly sweet smile. Ugh. Ew." 

Daphne snorted at her best friend's explanation but soon it was followed by a nod in agreement.
"Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating." Praised Dumbledore, grabbing the two girl's attention. 

"Illuminating?" Stella snickered,"Are you fucking kidding me?" 

"Calm down ella." Daphne groaned,"She's just a professor." 

"Yeah but she looks like a bad news and-" 

"Shut up and eat your dinner." Daphne scolded, earning a glare from her best friend. 

A pink floof was appointed as a teacher at Hogwarts. Great. Stella mentally groaned. 

"What's wrong with you?" Daphne asked when she saw her best friend, stabbing the poor potato. 

"Nothing." The Parkinson girl snapped, stuffing the potato in her mouth.

"Calm down, geez!" Greengrass chuckled, earning an eye roll from her best friend.

Sighing, Stella look to her right to find Pansy kissing Draco's hands causing Stella to groan in annoyance. She glanced at the Gryffindor table when her eyes met with the green ones. Quickly breaking the eye contact, Stella lowered her head to her food.

 The thing she didn't realise was that Harry wasn't looking at her instead he was watching Cho Chang who was awkwardly quiet after the death of Cedric Diggory. 

Done with the meal, the students retreated to their dorms, already tucked in their bed except Stella. Something was bothering her ; the pain and disappointment in those green eyes weren't letting her sleep. Taking out her parchment, the only awake girl grabbed her quill and started scribbling on it.

Dear, The boy who lived, 

Welcome to another year of Hogwarts which means new difficulties for you. That sucks now, doesn't it? And what do you think about the Pink floof, I mean Umbridge. She annoyed me to hell. The way she sickly smiled at everybody made me puke. Anyways, I just wanted you to know that you ain't alone, You have your friends who stand beside you, no matter what. I might not be your friend but I support you and I believe you and Dumbledore that he who shall not be named is back and that you fought him. Stay strong. 

The girl who trusts.

Letting out a sigh, Stella tucked the letter inside her potions book and laid on her bed. She never had any idea about why she wrote those letters to Harry. Maybe because he was a way of Stella's escape from all the annoying shits going in her life. She poured all her emotions and problems in the letter. She was dying to tell Harry that she trusts him but it was better this way cause if anybody finds out that its her, she would be dead. 

-

"She's sick! She has the audacity to call somebody's death a 'tragic accident'!" Stella rambled while she walked out of her DADA class with her best friend walking besides her,"Like what the fuck. Her birth is a tragic accident! Why's she so bitchy!" The Parkinson looked over at her best friend to find that she was looking at somebody else,"Now where the hell are you looking at?" 

Groaning in frustration, the angry girl turned around only to be met by those mesmerising green eyes. 

The boy with raven black hair just stared at the girl in shock after listening her rant. On the other hand, Stella wanted the floor to crack and consume her inside, she was embarrassed!
"Uh.. um.. you left your book." Harry said, clearings his throat and handed the book to Stella. 

"I'll need them." Stella breathed out,"Especially this year." 

Harry just flashed an awkward smile, very well knowing that she was taunting what Umbridge just said. No magic, only books. 

"T-Thanks." The Parkinson girl stuttered. As soon as Harry left, Stella let out her breath which she didn't realise was holding back.

"Woah." Daphne chuckled, earning her best friend's attention,"What just happened."

"Nothing." Stella muttered, pulling Daphne with her. Rest of the classes were boring for the fifteen year old Stella except Potions where Snape actually valued her talent.

"Where are you going?" Daphne asked when she saw her best friend making her way out of the common room.

"Library." The girl with blue eyes answered,"You wanna come?"

"No, thank you." Daphne chuckled, heading to her dorm.

"Alright." Muttered Stella before heading out to the library.

"Mili, pass it to me!" Stella heard her sister's annoying voice. Don't get her wrong, she loves her sister but sometimes her voice gets annoying. Stella ran to the source of the voice and stopped abruptly when she saw her sister and Milicent Bullstrode, playing with someone's shoes.

"Can you please give it back to me?" Luna politely asked,"I'm cold."

Stella's heart melted on hearing the sweet and gentle voice of Luna Lovegood. She was being so polite even when the two girls were kind of laughing and bullying her.

"Pansy!" Stella shouted, throwing a glare at her sister,"Give her shoes back!"

"Go away ella!" Her sister groaned,"You don't need to butt in between."

Fuming with anger, Stella walked to Pansy and snatched Luna's shoes away from her grasp. "Don't misuse your power." Stella warned,"Just because you're a prefect that doesn't mean that you can do whatever the hell you want to."

"You're so sick Ella!" Pansy spats before walking away with Milicent following her. Once the prefect and her friend was out of the sight, Stella turned to Luna and handed her shoes.

"Thank you Pretty Parkinson." Luna spoke in a dreamy voice.

"Pretty Parkinson?" Stella repeated,"What?"

"That's what the boys call you." Luna answered, slipping into her shoes,"The Pretty Parkinson."

"Weird." Stella muttered under her breath when her eyes fell on the bag Lovegood was carrying.

"Where are you headed to?" The pretty Parkinson asked.

"Would you like to come along?" Luna politely asked, completely ignoring her previous question.

"I was going to the library but I'll accompany you." Stella flashed a smile and a followed Luna Lovegood. The two girls walked to the forbidden forest, not too deep inside.

Luna opened her bag and pulled out a piece of what looked like meat and threw at the ground.
"Um, Luna?" The Parkinson girl called, standing behind Luna,"What are you doing?"

Stella's question was answered when the meat disappeared suddenly like some creature ate it.
"What's going on?" Stella shrieked, intimated by the scene going in front of her.

"Thestrals." Luna answered,"They are here."

"What are Thestrals?" Stella inquired, slowly walking besides Luna.

"Magnificent creatures." Luna replied, a dazed look resting on her face. She threw another piece which disappeared again.

"And why can't I see them?" Stella whispered, feeling like even a soft sound would disturb the thestrals.

"They are only visible to the ones who have seen death." Luna simply answered, throwing another piece of meat.

"That means you.." Stella trailed off, not wanting to complete her sentence.

 Luna nodded,"My Mum. A great witch. She liked doing experiments. One day, one of her spells went badly wrong. I was nine."

"I'm sorry." Stella quickly apologised for touching such a sensitive topic

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

157K 4.9K 29
Now 19 years old and retaking their final year at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry and Draco get closer than anyone could have expe...
449K 19.1K 15
Harry starts receiving letters from a secret admirer. (Unedited, spelling mistakes may occur)
ETHALINE ็”ฑ Nini โœจ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

617K 18.1K 97
ETHALINE FLORENCE MALFOY, twin of Draco Malfoy and the second choice finds comfort in a certain raven haired boy the Malfoy family despises after De...
495 22 10
"I fell in love with you the moment i laid my eyes on you" He said while looking at her eyes..