5 Leagues Above ➸ Larry Styli...

By soin1d

Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

10.6K 466 1.1K
By soin1d

[Louis POV]

I set out a blanket on the cool grass, which felt a bit dewy from the humidity. It was a cool night with a slight breeze, so I was thankful to have gotten a few extra blankets from the house.

When I had left Liam's house earlier that day, I'd started driving over to Harry's before turning around and heading home to grab picnic things, hoping they'd be a nice extra surprise if he said he'd be my boyfriend. I tried making the trip to my house rather quickly so I could avoid my parents. I ran up to my room to grab all the blankets off my bed and out of my closet.

My parents were in their bedroom at the end of the hallway and I heard my mom making loud and strange noises and there were some smacking sounds and stuff, but I just assumed they were at it again. Unfortunately, before they bought the cabin,  my very young ears had been exposed to all the noises they made during sex and I didn't really want to stick around to confirm or deny that's what they were doing this time.

I dashed downstairs, humming this song called Good Vibrations to try and drown out the other sounds. When I finally got into the kitchen, I grabbed a few different snacks including chips, cookies, and a few sodas, and threw them all in a big bag before making my way to Harry's house again.

Now that we were finally setting up our little picnic spot on the city overlook I found with Liam a year or so ago when I first got my license, I was really excited to spend time with Harry.

I get to spend time with my boyfriend.

Harry sat down and I pulled the food out of my bag, laying it out beside the blanket. Harry's beautiful green eyes followed me as I stood up and he patted the blanket.

"Come sit, Lou," He said, smiling.

I plopped down on the blanket, leaving some space between me and Harry. I didn't want to seem too eager, but I'm not necessarily good at playing it cool either. Even though I fell for Harry first, I was more than grateful that he emitted top energy on the daily. I liked being the little spoon and having someone look after me; with no siblings and my parents never around, no one actually looked after me in anything more than a friendly way, so this was nice.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, taking in the overlook of the city. I could see the cars - which looked so small from up here - driving on the road and through the city. Large skyscrapers littered the landscape and San Diego just seemed to be filled with such a nice energy and life.

A small breeze came over us, and I shivered. The wind went through my clothes and ruffled my hair, messing up my quiff a bit.

"C'mere," Harry said, and I looked over to see him wrapped in one of my blankets; the fuzzy dark green one that was the biggest out of the bunch. He looked like he was swimming in it and I swear it was the cutest thing ever.

I scooted over to him until I was sitting right next to him on the blanket. He smiled and wrapped the blanket around the two of us, and hugged my shoulder, holding me close.

I snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. If it's possible to feel someone smiling, I definitely felt Harry beaming.

"Thanks, I was getting a bit chilly," I said, looking into his eyes. He looked down at me and smiled, his eyes crinkling a bit and his dimples becoming prominent.

He looked up at my hair, which I forgot to fix after the wind made it a bit messy. He moved the hand that wasn't wrapped around my shoulders to my hair, gently brushing it with his fingers back into place. His fingers moved down and traced the outline of my jaw before he gave a hint of a smirk and removed his hand from my face.

It was almost like he wanted to tease me because he bit his bottom lip and averted his own eyes down to my lips. I could feel my face blushing, and he could definitely tell that I wanted to kiss him - really, really, bad.

"So why'd you bring us here?" He asked, looking back to the city.

My eyes didn't leave his face while I answered, "Well, the plan was to go and see you, and to ask if you wanted to be my boyfriend. If you said yes, I had gotten all of this stuff prepared in the back of my car so we could go here together. I found this spot a year or so ago with Liam and I hadn't gotten the chance to take anyone here since. Not that I had anyone to take - well that is until you came along."

"Mmm," Harry murmured, hugging me tighter. I practically melted into his body.

"I thought you'd rather enjoy it up here, and we could just talk about whatever we felt like, eat some food, and..." I nuzzled my face further into the crook of his neck, "We could stay the night if you'd like."

Harry looked back at me and bit his lip again. I swear it's the most attractive thing ever - especially coming from him. "I have nowhere better to be than here with you, Boo Bear."

Crimson colors filled my cheeks at the nickname, I loved it. "Boo Bear? How'd you come up with that one?"

"Well, I rather enjoyed cuddling with you and you were like a little teddy bear in my arms," He said and I blushed again, "And I'd rather like to cuddle again sometime tonight, now that you're my boyfriend."

He looked down at his lap and then back at me before laying down and turning onto his side. I laid down too and felt a warm, loving pair of arms scoop me up and hug me from behind. The familiar smell of vanilla and tobacco got stronger when Harry nuzzled his head right next to mine as we laid there, facing the city.

"Want to play a game?" Harry asked, and I nodded.

"What sort of game?"

"One I learned from Gemma. She used to play it with Zayn when they first started dating as a way to get to know each other better," He explained, "We each get to ask each other five questions, alternating every turn. The questions can be whatever you want, and the other person has got to answer honestly or they get some sort of silly punishment."

"What kind of punishment?"

"Erm, I'm not actually sure. Gemma and Zayn always answered all the questions and that was my plan too. But if you don't answer one, I'll think of something brilliant just for you."

"Sounds good," I say, "Can I start?"

"Go ahead babe," He whispers into my ear, as he rubs small circles around my legs with his finger while he listens.

"What made you want to come into the bathroom and make out with me, and then later go and fuck me?" I tried not to smile too much by the thoughts because I rather enjoyed it all but I wanted to hear his answer instead of getting lost in my own daydreams.

"Well," He stopped and thought for a second, "I really enjoyed the spooning and found myself wanting more. And dammit, you're such a catch so when you came out to me it was like a gift from heaven. Most cute guys are straight or not my type. You were just perfect, and I thought that you wouldn't be expecting it."

"You're damn right I didn't expect that from you, Haz," I laughed lightly, "But I'm not at all complaining."

Harry gave me a light kiss on the cheek. "My turn! How long have you been into me?"

"Since you first started tutoring me and I got to know you better than the brief moments I'd see you and your cute little shoes at school."

"My butterfly shoes?"

"Yeah, I love them loads. I want to get a pair someday, and then we can match." I blushed.

"Twinning is winning," Harry said and smiled.

"Hazza, are you ever going to tell your mom about us? Or even come out to her?"

I looked into his sparkling green eyes, awaiting an answer.

"I will, yeah, but I don't know when yet. I need the timing to be right and I want you there with me when I do it."

"Of course," I whispered. We were interrupted by low rumbling noise, and I heard Harry giggle.

"One more question, and then I need to eat something; that may or may not have been my stomach," He giggled too, and that was enough to make me melt into a puddle of love right then and there on the blanket.

"Rate me in bed compared to your other lovers."

I nearly gasped, because I was not expecting that sort of question. I thought for a second out of the various girls I'd been with during one night stands. Just the thought of those meaningless nights was enough to make me gag. I never ever wanted to go back to the person I was then - not even if the world began burning around me.

"Best I ever had," I said quietly before quickly adding, "But you might need to find a way to secure your first place standings."

Cheesy, I know, but it won't hurt to give it a go.

"I've thought of a few," He responded in a low and gravelly voice, which sounded extra sexy especially considering what we were talking about.

Harry's stomach let out another rumble and we sat up. He reached for the food and picked up some sodas and a bag of chips - salt and vinegar.

"Want some?" He asked, and opened the bag before placing it next to us. He passed me a Coke and opened his own, taking a few sips.

"We can finish the questions in a bit if that's alright?" Harry said, munching on a few chips and following them with another sip of Coke.

"Sure, Haz," I said, resting my head on his shoulder.

I didn't want the night to end.

***

What questions do you hope they ask one another?

Thoughts or comments?

vote vote vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 26.7K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
5.7K 167 18
During their relationship, Harry always poured his feelings out in his songwriting. He always communicated best through music. Louis found this out t...
302K 8.6K 45
Harry was an innocent kid who wore flower crowns and colorful clothes. He was kind, caring and secretly in love with Louis. Louis, one the other hand...
50.2K 1.3K 34
" Louis smiled one of his signature smiles where his eyes were almost closed from how happy he was. He slowly raised himself onto his toes so he w...