Bakugou's Sister

By RawrZkittenZ

Sister Complex? How about "look at her and I'll kill you" complex? The Bakugou's noticed something missing in... More

C.O
Prologue
Void
Adopted. Me?
Meet your little sister
Sign me up!
First day / Pt 1
First day / Pt 2
Class Overview
After class
Who was she again?
Nii is a good boy
Playdate / Pt 1
Playdate/ Part 2
Nii is mine!
Cold War / Part 1
Cold War / Part 2
Cold War / Part 3
~Slight Side~
Are you okay?
Doctors Office
Preparing for class
Monster
Detention
Detention Room ( pt.1 )
Detention (pt. 2)
Party Time
Bedtime story
Not that Type
Same Class?
Training?

Like Like

3.8K 133 40
By RawrZkittenZ

"So wanna go play in the backyard? There's a swing" Samuel asked me gesturing to the back of the house. I smiled "sounds fun! Let's go". He took my hand and led me out through the crowds of adults socializing.

When we reached outside I immediately caught sight of the swing attached to the only tree in the backyard. "You go first I'll push" he offered. I happily accepted and sat on the swing letting him softly push me.

"Sorry about my brother earlier...he can be just a bit protective " I apologize. He shrugs "yeah I know already. Plus he made a pretty good point about misunderstanding that only Hikaru and Yuto are your friends. You do only really hang out with them outside of class".

I glance back at him "well their the only ones who've invited me out places." Tilting my head I smile at him "did you want to play with us afterschool? " He frowned "as if they'd let anyone join you". Huh? He coughed "anyways did you finish the book we were assigned this week yet?" I perked up "yes I did actually. I'm glad we got a fictional book this time. Did you finish it?" He smirked "of course I did. And I agree with you. Reading non fiction all the time can get a bit boring." By now I had turned around fully and stopped swinging.

"I heard we're gonna get one of the top pro heroes as our teacher for our quirk courses" he brought up. I looked down at my shoe "oh cool". "What's wrong?"

Shrugging I sighed "it's just...my quirk is still pretty new to me. Like look! Just because I started feeling anxious those rocks started to float." He looked at where I was pointing and there was a small cluster of small rocks floating a small distance above the ground. "Well luckily that's what the classes are there to help us with. Even me I'm not used to my quirk still. If I get angry or embarrassed, little clouds of fluff start coming out of me" I giggled at the image and he joined in.

"Sumi your pretty fun to hang out with" he said shyly. I smile nodding back "your pretty fun too!" "You're also smart and pretty and well" he toed the ground but I notice little things of fluff floating off him "I think I like like-" "SUMI"

We turn and there is Nii fiercely coming towards us. I glance back at Samuel who looks annoyed and the fluff coming out of him is less than before but look slightly red now. "Hi Nii did you escape from mom?" I hop off the swing and intercept him hoping he doesn't make a scene.

He glares at Samuel but slowly brings his attention back to me, his eyes softening. "Yeah Dad got here and I forced him in my place. But he looks tired from work so come with me so you can wake him up" I nodded and went to Nii's outstretched hand. Ah! I turned back to Samuel whose fluffs were getting more red "hey Sam what were you gonna say just then?"

His face turned a slight link from the new nickname and the fluff came out faster and less red "N-nothing go on ahead I'll come in later". I tilt my head unsure but just accept it before leaving with Nii.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asks. I smile and shrug "school mostly how about you?" His face reddened and he frowned "next time mom says anything about introducing me to a girl you better step in and throw a tantrum". Confused I try to learn more but he brushes me off.

Oh well I'm sure I'll understand his meaning more one day.

_____________________________________

I'm SO sorry for not updating lately. I've had lots of events happening in my life lately that have kept me from updating but of course I had to update on Christmas!

I hope you all are having a great time celebrating the holidays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 22.8K 44
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅโž - - - Student: Y/n L/n Nยฐ: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...
103K 1.8K 11
What if the infamous Katsuki Bakugou had a sister? How would things go?
278 13 36
"Please don't say anything about me staring, okay?" "I'm not going to tell." "What are we not telling?" "Oh, it's nothing. Nothing at all. Right, Mid...