Bey x Nika Oneshots

By Gnfdrey

Prologue I pouted before saying, "Bye, I love you too." Then, she hung up on me. She could've stayed on the p... More

Sleep
Sleep pt. ii
Staring problem
Staring problem pt. ii
Creep
Creep pt. ii
No longer best friends
No longer best friends pt. ii
Attitude
Movie
Massage
Massage pt. ii
Check it out!
Workout
In love with my bully (Draft)
'Her possession'
Creepy stepmom
Send a pic, it disappeared

Stepmom

2.8K 93 40
By Gnfdrey

Warning: This one-shot will contain sexual harassment and a vast amount of swearing. This one-shot is also taboo in some nature, and it may be offensive to some audiences. Do not read if you're easily triggered. Remember, this is strictly fictional. So without further ado, please read at your own risk.

Nicki's POV

     It's been almost a month since Beyoncé became my stepmother, and to say that I like her would be a lie. It's to the point where I hate her so much it's irreversible. On top of that, she thinks she's running shit, but she doesn't run anything but her mouth. And I'll never forget the time we argued over me kissing Drake's cheek, and from my perspective, It's safe to say that she was jealous.

  "Hey, Nicki. Let me walk you home, " Drake said running behind me. No, we're not dating, but he's trying to "talk" to me. Every time he asks to take me out on a date, I reject him. He should be tired of me rejecting him, but he continues to pursue me. He's relentless. And because I know how niggas are, I'm not giving him a chance in hell.

    I rolled my eyes at him and started walking home with him right beside me. As we got closer to my home, Beyoncé walked outside of the house and glared at Drake.

   "When will you let me take you out?" he asked quietly, trying not to let my stepmom hear him. I don't know why he's scared of her, she's not going to do shit. I think.

   "Drake, you know I'm not supposed to be dating anybody, " I lied. Well, it's a half-truth and a half-lie because my mom doesn't care who I date, but my stepmom, on the other hand, is the complete opposite.

  He said a dismal, "Ok, "and continued to walk beside me. He's saying 'ok' like he gave up, but I know he'll try to make advances at me again.

When I arrived in front of my home, I stopped walking and turned to look at Drake who was already staring at my ass. "Thank you for walking me the rest of the way home, " I said as I smiled at him. I turned to look at Beyoncé and saw that she was already staring at me. I decided to give her something to look at. I stepped closer to Drake and pecked his cheek then the corner of his lips, causing him to stare at me with an open mouth.

"I- uh, " he cleared his throat. "Your welcome, " he smiled with a red hue on his face. I smiled at him and walked towards my porch, and he watched to make sure I entered the house safely.

"Bye, " I waved at him as I walked past Beyoncé and stepped into the house. When I entered the house, I took off my jacket and hung it up on the coat rack. I started walking towards the steps to go upstairs then I heard a door slam all of a sudden. Oh hell no. I know this motherfucker did not just slam my mother's door. I contemplated if I should chew her out or just continue to mind my business. The second choice sounded smart, so I shrugged and continued my journey up the stairs.

"Onika, get your ass back down here. NOW!" Beyoncé fumed. Who the fuck she think she talking to? She got me fucked up if she thinks she's about to talk to me any kind of way.

I chuckled menacingly before turning around and calmly said, "Beyoncé, if you don't want no problems, I suggest you leave me the hell alone because you're not about to talk to me like you own me."

"I don't give a fuck! That was very disrespectful. How do you think your momma would react if she saw you kissing that boy?" she asked.

"Actually, my mom wouldn't care because... I'm... Grown." My mom really wouldn't care. The youngest age I started dating at was twelve, and I didn't get reprimanded, so I don't see what the problem is now.

"Onika, you're 17. You're not grown, " she asserted.

"Damn near!" I said as I crossed my arms with a scowl planted firmly on my face. We stared at each other until my mom came out of her and Beyoncé's bedroom and asked, "What's going on?"

"Nothing, baby, " Beyoncé smiled as she looked up at my mom. "I'm about to go to the store, " she said as she averted her gaze back to me and glared at me before walking off.

She pissed me off that day. I already hated her at first, and because of that dispute, my hatred for her grew more. Like, I truly loathe her. I hate, hate, hate her guts now. She needs to learn how to stay out of my business and mind hers.

"Onika, it's been almost 10 days since you and Beyoncé talked. She said she's sorry and that she feels really bad, " my mom complained. She was sitting at the foot of my bed trying to convince me to talk to Beyoncé. Her persuasiveness is so unconvincing because I still do not find a good reason to talk to Beyoncé. Not one.

"If she was sorry, she would've apologized to me, " I said blandly.

"Look... Onika, all I'm asking is for you to talk to Beyoncé. Simple, " she said. The shit is not simple, though. If I told her to talk to the thick lady across the street that snatched my father up, she wouldn't find that to be so simple because of the simple fact that she hates her so much.

"I'm saying one word to her and that's it, " I said.

"Grow up, Onika. I thought you were grown. You're acting childish, " she said as she rolled her eyes. I know she did not just pull that childish card on me.

"Me? Childish?" I asked as I pointed at myself and scrunched my eyebrows up.

"Yes, Onika. You know what... Talk to her when you feel like it. I see that this conversation is going nowhere with you, " she said as she stood. She walked out of my door and closed it behind her.

10 minutes later...

Not too many minutes later, my door creaked open. I didn't look up, so I said a dry "yes?" as I scrolled through Instagram on my phone. I heard my door shut softly and a lock click.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, please?" a deep, familiar voice said. My head shot up to where the voice sounded from. I looked up and saw none other than Beyoncé, who had her hand on the door handle with her head and back leaned up against the door.

"Beyoncé, get the fuck out, " I said as I pointed to my door.

"Onika, please lis - "

"No, get out!" I roared.

"I just want to apologize, " she spoke softly, yet desperately.

"And people in hell want ice water. I guess we all can't get what we want, huh? " I retorted rhetorically. She sighed before walking towards my bed. "Stay yo' ass over there!" I yelled.

    Her walking came to a halt and she said, " Onika, come on. This is crazy."

   "I don't give a fuck. Leave me alone."

     "Can we talk like sens-"

     "Fuck you and kiss my ass, " I cut her off as I started back scrolling through Instagram.

    "I might just do that, " she mumbled lowly but I heard her.

    I glared at her and said, "Get yo' creepy ass out of here before I call my momma in here."

   " I don't take too kindly with those words that are coming out of your mouth." And I don't take too kindly to you coming into my room unannounced, I said to her in my head.

   "Beyoncé, get the fuck out of my room before we start fighting, " I said as I chuckled maliciously.

"You know what..." she said as she nodded and curled her lips. "Ok, you're not in your right state of mind, so I'm just going to leave," she said as she left out. I rolled my eyes and continued scrolling through my phone.

One hour later...

I started to get hungry, so I walked downstairs to go whip something up in the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and saw some wings. I opened the pantry and sprayed Pam on the pan before I grabbed the Tyson wings out of the refrigerator and started pouring them into the pan. As I was pouring them, I heard some footsteps descending the stairs. I stopped what I was doing to see if I'm hearing things correctly, but I didn't hear anything so I shrugged and went back to pouring. When I turned around, I gasped and jumped.

I saw Beyoncé leaning with her lower back to the counter and her arms crossed. I placed my hand over my heart as she eyed me up and down slowly, yet lustfully. "Is there something you need or..." I said shakily.

    She finally looked into my eyes and said, "Yea, you."

   "Beyon-"

   "Daddy, " she corrected me.

   I looked at her and scrunched my face up before saying, "Beyoncé, what do you want for real? Stop playing with me."

   "Can I at least apologize?" she asked.

   "Fuck you and your apology, " I said before rummaging through the drawers for tongs.

   "Why don't you like me?" she asked. "I mean... I love you, Onika. I love you way more than I should. Way more than a mother is supposed to love their daughter, " she said but whispered that last sentence. "So, why? Why don't you like me?" she asked. I could hear the desperation in her voice, and I almost felt bad for her. Almost.

   I turned around slowly and said, " It's funny you'd ask that because I never liked you to begin with. Like, ever. " I emphasized 'ever' as I expressed my true feelings towards her. I saw a sad expression wash over her face but I continued. "You think you run shit and you don't. You fucking aggravating, and you won't leave me alone, " I said as I started counting my complaints on my fingers. "And what else? Oh, that's right. I just don't like you because you're you, " I spat.

   She nodded her head and said, "ok, " before looking down. I know this bitch is not about to get in her feelings, I said to myself. She swiped her nose and sniffed before looking up at me. I shook my head in disapproval as I turned around and went back to rummaging through the drawers.

   "I'm sorry, Onika. I really am, " I heard her say softly from behind me. I didn't reply to her because I don't want to give this bitch the time of day. She doesn't deserve my energy or a conversation out of me. "I hate that you feel that way about me, but what can I do, huh? " she asked. When she said that, I felt slightly guilty. My shoulders dropped, and I decided that this discussion needed to come to an end.

   "Beyoncé, can we- not talk about this right now?" I asked softly.

   "Yeah, " she sniffled. Then, I heard her walk off. Way to fuck up my mood.

__________                                  __________

   As I was getting dressed for bed, I heard someone barge into my room. I hurried up and covered myself with my bedsheets because I was not fully dressed. I glared at Beyoncé as she walked in and closed the door behind her and locked it. Why is she always locking doors?

   "You don't know how to knock?" I asked with a scowl on my face. She didn't say anything, she just looked somewhere below my chin and bit her lip. I caught sight of something in her pants slightly poking out, so I grew curious to see what she was looking at. I looked down and noticed that she was staring at my exposed breast. I slowly trailed the cover up to hide my breast as I gulped.

"Can you please get out?" I asked softly because maybe she'll listen if I talk to her calmly. She still didn't listen because she cleared her throat before progressing towards my bed.

"I'm just trying to get alo-"

"We can get along if you get out, " I cut her off as I looked at the floor. I was getting more pissed off the longer she stayed in my room. Actually, I was getting pissed off because of her presence.

She sat down at the edge of my bed and asked, "What do I have to do for you to like me?"

"By one... Giving me privacy. And two... getting out of my damn room, " I spoke.

"I just want to talk to you. That's it, "she confessed as she fiddled with her fingers. She is so desperate, it makes no sense. Is my mom not giving her enough pussy? If she was, why is she still bothering me?

"We can talk another time, but right now is not the right time. I'm not even dressed, " I said. Hopefully, she'll forget that first sentence.

"Ok, " she nodded and stood up. She glanced at me before leaving my room.

_________ _________

While I was asleep, I felt my covers move. I soon felt my bed dip, and someone wrapped their arms around me from behind. Something warm and hard started pressing up against my buttocks, but I ignored it. I felt someone kiss the back of my ear, and I wanted to slap the fuck out of whoever was behind me, but I was too tired to move. But because I also thought I was dreaming, I disregarded it.

1 hour later...

I woke up an hour later because I had to go to the bathroom, but as I tried to get up, the person behind me groaned and gripped me tighter. I froze and slightly panicked because it's obvious that I'm not dreaming.

This shit real life.

I trailed my eyes down to whoever's arms were wrapped around me. The person behind me snuggled into me more, placing their face into my neck. I felt their lips leave a lingering kiss on my neck, and I tried so hard not to reach back and slap whoever was behind me. I felt their breaths tickle my neck as I tried to ease my way out of their arms, but they squeezed me more.

I heard a raspy voice behind me say, " Be still." Even though their voice made me wet a little bit, it sounded familiar and the uneasy feeling in my gut grew. Please don't let this be my stepmom. I turned my head slowly and I'd be damned.

I jumped up out of her arms in an instant and stood on the side of the bed. She started to stir around in her sleep and rubbed her eyes before they opened completely. She glared at me with sleepy eyes and I said, "Beyoncé, y-"

"Daddy, " she cut me off.

"Beyoncé, you need to get out of my bed, " I whisper yelled. "What if my momma comes in and sees us like this?"

"Relax, baby. You don't have to worry about anything, " she cooed as she stood out of bed. "Your momma is not here. You forgot your mommy was having a girls' night out?" she asked as she approached me, and I looked at her in disbelief

"Hm?" she hummed as she wrapped her arms around my waist. Her hands went to my ass cheeks and gave them a soft squeeze. I whimpered and swallowed the lump in my throat because of how frightened I grew. She placed her forehead on mines and said, " I'm so glad I can have you to myself."

When she said that, I snapped back to my regular, rude self because she is not about to punk me. I pushed her away from me and pointed at my door. "You better get the fuck out of my room before we squabble, " I demanded. She gently grabbed my hand and I snatched it out of her hold. "Go, " I said. She saw that I wasn't playing, so she smacked her lips and left.

_________ _________

Next day...

     I was on my way home from another long eight hours of school. The only thing different about today is that Drake didn't walk alongside me like he always does. Actually, he didn't show up to school, and that's not like him at all.

    As I approached my home, I didn't see Beyoncé on the porch either, and I just hope my momma is home because lord knows I do not want to be alone with Beyoncé today. I pulled out my keys, and I froze when I heard moaning and groaning. I know my momma is not getting her freak on, I thought to myself. I laughed at the thought and unlocked the door. Then, I started heading upstairs to go put my backpack up.

The grunts grew louder and I slowed my pace to see if my mind is playing tricks on me. As I stepped foot in the hallway, I saw my room door cracked open. My eyebrows wrinkled in confusion because I know I closed my room door before I went to school. Beyoncé and my mom better not be fucking in my room. I grew infuriated with the thought, and I speed walked to reach my room.

    When I pushed my door open, I froze. I gasped and clasped my hands over my mouth because of the shit I just witnessed. Beyoncé looked at me, bit her lip, and continued to do what she was doing like she didn't care. I know this bitch is not jerking her dick off in my bed, I thought to myself. In my fucking bed. She has absolutely no room to talk about somebody being disrespectful when she surpassed the level of disrespect with the shit she's doing.

   She picked up her pace and started twisting her phallus with two hands. She looked like she was about to explode any minute, and I looked at the ceiling and silently prayed. Please don't let this woman nut on my fucking bed. When I looked back down at her, she was nutting on my bed. Although the sight was a little sexy, I still wanted to knock her head off her shoulders.

    Her body was trembling with her lip caught between her teeth. She shot out thick ropes of cum onto my bedsheets as she gripped my comforter. She was moaning and groaning as she nutted in the area that I always sleep in. That spot was my favorite too but shit...not anymore.

    When she was done nutting, she laid back like that nut took all the energy she had out of her. She grabbed one of my thongs that was on the side of her, and what she did next pissed me off because she sniffed my favorite thong. "Oh hell no, " I said as I started searching my pockets for my phone. When I found it and pulled it out, I was about to dial my mother's number but my phone was snatched away from me.

I looked up and was face to face with Beyoncé. "Don't tell anybody. Keep this between me and you, "she said.

"Hell fucking no, " I scowled at her. I looked down to see which hand she had my phone in, and I saw that this bitch still had her dick out. I covered my eyes and said, " Please put your dick away and give me back my phone, please."

"Get it, " she said in a challenging tone. I smacked my lips and started to grabble around with my other hand in search of my phone. As I tried to feel for her hands, I felt something warm and a little sticky. I quickly withdrew my hands and gagged.

"Why are you acting like you never touched a dick before?" she asked.

"I haven't, " I said. Really, I haven't. Today will make the first. [A/N: pretend she hasn't.]

   "There's a first time for everything, " she said as I heard her pull up her pants and put her junior away. I could hear the smile in her voice and I wanted to smack it off her face.

    "Whatever, " I said as I swiveled around on my feet to leave, but she grabbed me by my arms. She pulled me inside of my room and shut the door. She slammed my back on the door and said, " I'm serious. Do not tell a soul or else I'll tell your momma how naughty her daughter is. That's right, I saw you the other day, having that girl touch all over you. What's her name? Robyn?" she asked.

   My eyes bulged out of my head when she said that. Even though I wanted to snitch on her for jerking off in my bed, I did not want her to tell my mom that I had a girl's fingers inside of me, because what mother you know want to hear that their daughter was finger fucked by a female?

    "Maybe if you weren't watching me so much, you wouldn't know. Nosey, deranged ass, " I snarled as I yanked my arm back. "And her fingers felt good, too. You're going to be watching us again tonight because she is coming over, " I lied, trying to gauge her reaction.

   Her eyes that were once hazel brown turned to a darker shade of black. If I didn't think she was jealous before, it damn sure is obvious now. She sucked her teeth as she initiated a staring contest. I heard the front door downstairs open, and I soon heard a rustling of bags, and as we had a staring contest, Beyoncé finally broke the silence. "I better not catch her over here and remember what I said, " she said as she moved me out the way and opened my door to leave.

  Why did my mom have to marry my crazy ass ex? Never will I ever date another woman outside of my age bracket again.

A/N: The flashback at the beginning of this story is in italics. Also, don't forget to vote and comment. In the flashback, Nicki is 17, but in the present time of the story, she recently turned 18. Beyoncé is 27 in the present time of this story, too. Huge age gap, I know. By the way, I like that psychopathic shit because it adds thrill to the story, so y'all might see a lot of it. Furthermore, Sorry for the delay, but a girl got priorities.

Crazy, right?

Plot twist?

Proceed?

One-Shot Requested and ideas by CcSoRaw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
160K 4.4K 60
π‘Œ/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘₯ π‘Žπ‘  𝑖𝑛 𝐺𝑃 π‘ β„Žπ‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ž πΊπ‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘π‘–π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘  ---------- I was still...
194K 5.4K 60
As I walked into my office; there stood Beyonce. Looking at me with the most sexiest glance you could ever imagine. I made my way towards her, taking...
189K 8.7K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...