My Other Half (Avenged Sevenf...

Da uhavetobekiddingme

This is an Avenged Sevenfold story. The story is mine, however, I do not own or know any one in Avenged Seven... Altro

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74

Untitled Part 42

240 11 0
Da uhavetobekiddingme

After we got into bed, Thor came over for a few pets from us. I grinned when he laid on the floor. Tatum laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling. I leaned up so I could look down at her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't really know. I know that sounds dumb, but I just don't even know where to begin." She told me.

"Don't think anymore tonight." I said.

"I can't stop letting my mind race. I hate it." She sighed.

Everything inside of me told me to not kiss her. But, I couldn't take it anymore. For almost a year, I've wanted to be with her again. I leaned down and pressed my lips over hers. Tatum gasped quietly, but didn't pull away. Oh god, I've missed her.

Sparks flew throughout my body as I deepened the kiss. Tatum's arm came around my neck and I pulled her against me as I laid on my back. She laid half over me with her leg draped over mine.

"Please don't regret this tomorrow, Brian." She whispered, pulling away suddenly.

"Not a chance in hell." I muttered, kissing her deeply again.

I reached around her, pulling her to sit up and on top of me. Never once did we pull apart from the other one.

Her tounge flicked just barely over mine, making me moan. I held her tighter as our kisses became frantic and needy. We held each other as close as we possibly could to the other one. We both finally broke away from each other at the exact same time.

"I love being here with you." I whispered, resting my forehead against hers.

"Me too." She whispered.

"I don't want you to regret kissing me tonight either." I said.

"Brian, I know I'm drunk, but I'm well aware of what I'm doing." She told me.

"I've felt this way for a while." She said quietly.

I leaned up and looked at her. I felt myself smiling. I'm so fucking happy. For the first time in a long time, I'm really happy.

"I've wanted to tell you for months that I'm in love with you. I always have been. I'm so sorry it took me so long to figure it all out. I am." I said.

"Same here. I tried to push it away. I really did. I missed you all the time." She said tearfully.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah." She sniffled.

"I love you. Like, I really love you. You know me better than anyone Brian." She said.

"You have made me the happiest man alive." I muttered, kissing her hard.

"God, Tatum." I mumbled, kissing along her neck.

Tatum leaned her head back to give me better access to her neck. I kissed my way up it, tugging gently at her ear. Tatum let out a quiet moan. Oh those tiny moans that she does. They drive me to the brink of insanity.

"I'll do anything to have you back. Anything." I said kissing along her collarbone.

"You want passwords to my email, you got it. You want to see my messages, have at it. I'm not kidding, Tatum. You mean the world to me. I will not let you down again." I said against her neck.

"Please, baby." I whispered, kissing her lips gently.

"Don't fuck it up. They'll never find your body." She grinned, making me laugh.

"Tell me again that you love me. I wanna hear it again." I whispered against her lips.

"I love you." She whispered, running her tounge over my lips.

I groaned and kissed her with every bit of passion I had. My hands are in her hair. Tatum is nipping gently at my neck. She rolled her hips against mine and my eyes went into the back of my head. I let out a loud moan, pressing my hips against hers.

"Fuck, baby." I panted.

"I want you under me in a pool of sweat while you're screaming my name." I growled, my hands moving under her shirt.

Tatum's back arched as my fingers trailed over her nipples. I pulled her shirt off and attached my lips to one of them. Tatum moaned louder, her nails sinking into my shoulders.

I flipped her onto her back and moved over the top of her. I kissed my way down her chest to her stomach. I gripped her shorts and underwear, slowly dragging them down.

"Fucking hell, you are so Goddamn beautiful." I said, tossing her clothes behind me.

"Um, thanks." She said shyly.

"I've never been more serious. Every time I saw you in a bikini, I had to look away so I didn't get a massive hard on." I told her.

"Seriously?" She asked surprised.

"Dead serious." I muttered, kissing up her thigh.

The higher my mouth went, the louder her breathing became. My tounge slid over her folds gently. Tatum moaned, gripping my hair in her hands. This only fed my desire to please her. My mouth closed over her. I'm in heaven. Dear god, she tastes so good. I can hear both of us moaning as my tounge moved faster on her.

"Brian." She moaned, her hips moving under me.

"I can't get enough of you." I growled.

My fingers slipped inside of her. Tatum's back arched as my tounge and hand moved at a rapid pace. I heard her let out a loud moan, followed by her hips moving faster.

"Fuck!" She yelled out.

I grinned, slowly pulling away from her. Tatum pulled me up to her lips, kissing me deeper than before. I'm so turned on I can hardly stand it. Her hand palmed me through the front of my boxers.

"Oh god, baby. I've always dreamed of you touching me." I panted.

Her hands shoved at my boxers. I was really surprised when I rolled onto my back and saw her move further south on me.

When her mouth closed over my cock, I let out a loud moan. My hand tightened in her hair.

"Goddamn baby, take it all the way down." I panted.

I felt her deep throat me. I gasped, feeling my back arch. Her tounge moved just as fast as her mouth. What her mouth couldn't handle, her hand took care of.

"You're so good at this. I love watching your gorgeous mouth on my cock." I panted, moving my hips with her.

Tatum looked up at me, allowing only her tounge to run over the tip of my cock. I moaned louder, gripping her hair harder. She moved all the way down on me again. My hips moved faster. I watched as her hands ran over her tits, gripping them gently.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum all over your tits if you keep that up." I growled.

I heard her moan quietly as she continued sucking me off. Jesus christ, I am going blow if she keeps this up.

"Tatum, I need you right now." I panted, moaning louder.

Tatum moved up and kissed me hard. I gripped her hips and rolled her onto her back. I leaned over her and she stopped me.

"Um, I'm not on the pill anymore." She said.

"Know what? I don't care. Not to rush anything, but you having my baby would not upset me in the slightest. I can pull out or use a condom. Either way is fine." I said.

"Pull out." She said, bringing me down to kiss her again.

Very slowly, I moved into her. Tatum let out a whimper and I stopped to look at her.

"Tatum, I love you. I always have." I said quietly.

"I love you." She said.

I gave her the most mind bending kiss I've ever given anyone as I slipped inside of her. I let out a loud moan, not moving. Holy shit this is a million times better than I had imagined. Tatum panted for a moment as I paused.

Finally, she nodded at me to move. I very slowly moved my hips against hers. Her legs are wrapped around me tightly. Her arms are around my neck. I kept the same slow pace, letting the pressure build between us.

"You're mine, Tatum. You've always been mine and always will be. I love you so much." I groaned, moving just a little faster.

Tatum moaned louder, moving under me. My head fell back in ecstasy. A loud moan escaped my lips as She moved her hips to match my pace.

"Fuck! Baby, you keep doing that and I won't last. You're so tight. So perfect. Oh my god." I groaned, moving faster.

The pressure inside of me is ready to explode. I can't stop moving against her harder and harder. Tatum bit at my chest. I gripped her hair as she bit and kissed at my neck and chest, driving me wild.

"Shit!" Tatum moaned.

"Don't hold back, baby. Give it to me. Give me everything." I panted.

By now we are both moving hard and fast against each other. A sudden feeling of euphoria hit me. My body feels hot as pleasure took over. Tatum cried out, my name slipping from her lips.

"Tatum. Oh fuck!" I moaned.

I pulled out of her as fast as possible, grabbing a shirt nearby. Tatum shocked the fuck out of me by shoving it away. Her lips closed over my cock. I tensed hard, my body releasing a flood of pleasurable tingles through it. I gripped the sheets as I shook hard, moaning over and over.

I may collapse from what I just felt. This woman has rattled me to my very core. I panted, watching Tatum slowly pull away from me.

"Holy fucking shit." I whispered.

"Yeah." She panted.

I pulled her against me and kissed her gently. My hand cupped the side of her face.

"Are you ok?" I whispered.

"I am." She smiled.

"Your mind stop racing?" I grinned, watching her laugh.

"Yes. I'm exhausted." She giggled.

"Me too. But I'm gonna be waking you up for seconds." I mumbled against her lips.

"And thirds." She mumbled against my lips.

"Definitely." I smiled. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1K 105 49
⚠️ There will be explicit language and smut ⚠️ Willow Sullivan never thought she'd fall for one her older brothers brother's best friends/bandmate bu...
18.9K 521 20
Kelly North has been single for a long time until she decides to go to Electric's club opening night. At the club she meets a tall, handsome stranger...
35.5K 1.2K 37
WARNING: A very smutty story based on a very smutty dream. What started as something simple turned into something uncontrollable.
20.9K 960 51
Dear God Series - 3 Zacky's life is a disaster zone. He's taking one hit after another and if he can't catch his breath soon he's going to suffocate...