We're Back || L.S. || 1D Reun...

By CarolinaGirl16628

Louis and Harry got together around their second year as a band. They fought against management to try and be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
NEW STORY ~ See You Again
Happy Together
CHECK IT OUT (please <3)

Chapter 23

2.4K 80 186
By CarolinaGirl16628

^^ They cuddle and stuff :p
~~~~~

"The album is set to release tomorrow at exactly twelve p.m. You guys will be doing a quick video, announcing the release which will be posted moments after." Darrel, one of the management workers in charge of the promo for the album, tells us as we wrap up our meeting.

"You got that?" We all nod, not saying anything, too scared to accidentally hit a soft spot that could turn into a lecture.

Management has been a little extra strict recently. They pretty much know about mine and Harry's relationship, although they've never said it out loud.

It doesn't matter anymore what they say. There's nothing they could do to change my mind about us, it's a fact.

"Alright, enjoy the rest of your night. Relax since you just had a concert. No performances tomorrow since there will be new music, but there is a concert in two days where we will give you the new setlist. Goodnight guys." He finishes talking, packs up his stuff, and leaves.

The five of us are left alone in the conference room, besides Paul, and we take a moment to think about everything that happened.

"Well, that's all done then." Liam speaks up, standing from his seat. He stretches while Niall and Zayn follow him, leaving the room. We have hotel rooms tonight since there will be another concert here in two days.

A bodyguard follows the other three boys, Paul staying with Harry and I. I turn to my right, where Harry is sitting, and I smile at him. "All our hard work is dropping tomorrow. Excited?" I ask him. He smiles down at me with a nod. "Yea, I can't wait to see the fans reactions."

He stands from his chair, holding a hand out for me. I take it, pulling myself up.

"Same, think they'll find our songs?" I ask him with a wink. He rolls his eyes, laughing, and follows Paul out of the room to the hotel.

~~~~~

How do I make it special? Where can I go?

I'm sitting on the bed, not paying attention to the TV in front of me as Harry takes a shower. He wanted me to join him, but I decided against it. I wanted to think about this whole 'engagement'.

How do I even ask? Where do I go? When do I do it?

I'm so deep in my thoughts I don't notice it when Harry walks out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist.

I'm staring at the top of the TV and I don't feel the bed dip. I only take notice in what's going on as soon as his body is above mine, legs on either side of me, towel almost falling off.

He giggles at my stunned face, bringing his hands up my sides, slowly, smoothing their way to my neck, thumbs resting under my chin.

I take his wrists in my hands, not moving them away from my face, as I blink up slowly at him. "What do you think you're doing?" I ask, smirk rising on my face.

He shrugs, attempting to look innocent, but failing as his hips slowly start to move on mine.

"You tell me." He whispers as he dips his head down, rubbing his nose along my jawline, occasionally biting softly at the skin.

I almost growl, tilting my head to the side, mouth against his ear. "How about I show you."

✨adult content✨
If you're not comfortable, skip to the next ~~~~~

In an instant, I flip his body around so now he lays there, my small in comparison body laying on his. He squeaks at the sudden movement.

"Let's get rid of this shall we?" I slip my fingers into the edge of his towel, slowly peeling it away, exposing him as he lays his head back, eyes closed.

I don't say anything as I bring my mouth to his throat, attaching my lips to the skin. He groans as I nip and suck harshly below his jaw, eliciting many noises from his mouth.

After minutes, I pull back from his throat, happy to see the red mark almost turning purple. "Gonna have to hide that tomorrow baby." I tell him. He only moans in agreement as my hips move harshly against his.

"Lou," he moans, fingertips gripping my waist. My breath is hot against his face as I place soft kisses over it. "What do you want baby?"I pant.

"Off." He pulls at my shirt and I laugh softly, letting his hands pull my shirt off. His fingers quickly slip under the waistband of my joggers, and he pulls them down, boxers with them.

I throw the pants to the floor, laying back down above him, in between his bare legs. I move my mouth down his neck, across his chest, flicking my tongue out when I reach his stomach.

"Please, Lou." He pleads, hands finding their way though my hair. I sink my teeth softly into the skin of his inner thigh, licking and biting until another small bruise is put there.

I don't say anything as my mouth suddenly is wrapped around him and a loud noise sounds from his mouth. He throws his head back, fingers tightening in my fringe as my head bobs quickly back and forth.

He tries snapping his hips up, but I hold them down, humming around him. He moans loudly, breathing becoming heavier by the minute.

"Lou..I'm gonna.." I pull my mouth off of him and he lets out a whine, opening his eyes to look at me pleadingly. I laugh again, my eyes only focused upon him with love.

I urgently move my mouth against his, him kissing back just as hard. "I love you so much." I groan into his mouth. He hums, not even pulling back to reply.

I'm quick to lean over the bed, leaving both our chests cold, and grab the lube and condoms from my bag. I bring them back up and Harry wastes no time in opening the lube, pouring some onto my fingers.

"Lay back, H." I tell him lowly, poking his shoulder until his back is against the bed. I connect our mouths again as I bring a finger down, circling against his hole, the cold touch slightly surprising him.

His mouth pliantly falls open as I push my knuckle past the ring of muscle, letting him adjust. "You can move," he groans.

It doesn't take long until he's a moaning mess beneath me. "I'm ready for you Lou." He says, breathily.

He takes the condom from beside us, rolling it on me himself. I let him, watching his face as he concentrates, face red, eyes dilated, and lips puffy.

It only takes him moments, then I'm back to kissing him, invading his mouth with my tongue as I lube myself, moving to align with his entrance.

"Are you okay Haz?" I ask, hand coming up to tuck a sweaty curl behind his ear. He nods quickly, groaning for me.

I waste no extra time as I push myself in, only a little. I watch as Harry winces, and I kiss all over his face. It's been a long while since our positions have switched.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I apologise, as I move further in, bottoming out. He moans aloud in pleasure as I stay still, waiting for him to tell me to carry on.

I look at him as he makes many faces, from pain to pleasure, then opens his eyes to nod at me.

I'm moving in no time, snapping my hips forward. His eyes squeeze shut. "Louis," he moans. I take his bottom lip in mine, tugging lightly.

His arms move so they are wrapped around my neck, his legs coming up to wrap around my hips. I'm relentless as I thrust into him, not stopping as he can't even kiss me with the amount of energy is being drained.

"There," he moaned, moving his head back as I latch my lips to his throat, assuming I've found his prostate. I aim that way many more times before he releases his load, unannounced, all over his chest. Minutes later I follow, slowly moving through it, until coming to a stop.

I take many breaths, then slowly pull out of him. He winces and I'm quick to kiss his face, apologizing.

I throw the condom away, and wipe up his chest with his towel that had been discarded much earlier.

I watch him as he lays unmoving, eyes fluttering, chest heaving breaths. I slowly lay myself beside him, so I lay on my side while he lays on his back. I prop my head up with my right hand as I trace lines over his chest with my other.

I bring the blanket up, covering our now cold bodies, shielding us from the cold air. Harry's eyes eventually blink open, and he moves his head back to face me.

"Hi," I whisper with a smile. He only gives me a dopey smile in return and I have to laugh.

I lean down, giving him a kiss and lay so I'm tucked into his side. "Want to go to sleep baby?" I ask quietly. He nods, closing his eyes.

I place one last kiss on his mouth before I pull the blanket further up, and drift off to sleep beside the man I love.

~~~~~

"Burn your neck H?" Niall points out the next morning with a giggle. I snap my eyes over Harry's throat, mouth curving into a smirk as I see the purplish bruise that is there.

A hand softly whacks the back of my head and I look up just in time to see Harry pulling his hand back. "I have to cover this up, Louis." He mocks, a small smile curling at the corner of his mouth.

I shrug as if to say, 'not my problem.' Zayn walks into the room, takes one look at us, and rolls his eyes.

"Next time we stay at a hotel, I call not being in the room next to those two." He points to us, plopping down on the couch.

Usually when we stay at a hotel, there's another room with food where we eat in the mornings, in case fans are saying in the hotel.

"What do you mean?" I feign innocence, "we fell right asleep last night." He scoffs, taking a biscuit from Niall's plate who just sat beside him. Niall's mouth opens in argument, but he just shrugs and resumes eating.

"Are you sure? So you're telling me I didn't hear Harry moaning last night? Louis, there! Don't stop!" My face blushes red as I avoid their gazes, everyone laughing, even Harry.

"Yup, that's what I'm telling you." I sit down with my waffles and dig in, ignoring the innuendos being thrown my way.

~~~~~

"Ready? Dropping in a minute."

I check my watch, 11:59. Nerves are buzzing through me, as well as adrenaline. I have a wide smile on my face as I stand close to Harry, watching as the album is officially dropped.

Everyone in the room cheers, and I secretly squeeze Harry's hand.

"Let's do the video." Someone calls out and a camera is put in front of us. We were given a script beforehand to read.

"Hello everybody, we want to thank you for all the support with our new album." Zayn starts.

"We wrote it separately and together, just for you guys." Liam continues.

"We hope you guys enjoy our music, and show us how much you love it." Niall says.

"Our album is now on sale for order, and available to stream as of now." Harry says with a smile.

"We hope you like it. Enjoy our newest album, Home." I finish.

The camera turns off, and the video is immediately posted, views coming in as quick as you could blink.

"Thank you lads. You have the rest of the day off, be prepared for work tomorrow."

We all nod at the team working around the room, and wave goodbye as we leave, heading back to our assigned hotel rooms. Liam offers for all of us to hang out in his room, but only Harry and I pass.

I drag Harry by his wrist, pulling him into our room. I shut the door then throw my arms around him. "It's out." I can't help but squeal. Harry laughs, hugging me tightly.

"It's out." He repeats, letting the words sink in between us. I pull back from the embrace, my hands still lay hold on his hips while I smile up at him. His smile dims, a quite serious look taking over his face. "I'm so proud of you." He tells me passionately, taking my face in the palms of his hands. "So proud." 

I look back and forth in between his eyes and give him a watery smile. "I'm proud of you, Haz." I whisper truthfully to him. He smiles again and quickly gives me a peck on my lips. I sigh, looking behind me before dragging Harry again by the wrist towards the bed. "Wanna go again, Lou?" He asks, smirk on his face. I roll my eyes, diving under the duvet. 

I snuggle beneath the feathered blanket as Harry just stands at the end of the bed, watching, fonding. I peek my head from underneath the comforter. "Coming?" I ask him, wide innocent eyes. He smiles lovingly, fitting himself down next to me, under the blanket. "Maybe later." He says. It takes me a second until I realize what he's implying and I groan, burying my face into his neck. 

"Shut up," I tell him breathlessly, swinging my left leg over his right one, half my body pressing against half of his. my face somehow ends up even deeper into his neck, inhaling his scent that has made me feel so safe for years. 

My arms are around his waist, his around mine as well. He sits with his back against the headboard, and I don't stop snuggling even more into him. "Comfortable?" He asks, a few minutes after I stop moving. I nod slowly, eyes drooping closed. His hands start moving over my back, slipping underneath my shirt. I sniffle, rubbing my cheek on his fabric covered shoulder. 

"Harry," I sigh, just enjoying how much I feel in this moment. I feel good knowing I can always come to him to feel better, to feel safe, or to feel happy. He's my safe space, he's my home. Home, I don't even know how to explain the joy I felt when management agreed to have Home be the title of our album. I actually told Liam about it, and he told them because I had a feeling they wouldn't agree with me. 

I can feel Harry's arms tighten slightly around me, his chin coming down to rest against my shoulder, his lips ghosting in front of my ear. "Sweet Creature, Had another talk about where it's going wrong. But we're still young, don't know where we're going but we know where we belong."

I squeeze my eyes shut, pressing myself closer. "And oh we started, Two hearts in one home. It's hard when we argue, we're both stubborn, I know, but oh, Sweet creature, sweet creature Wherever I go, you bring me home. Sweet creature, sweet creature, When I run out of road, you bring me home."

Those are the words I hear as I drift off to sleep, everything I could possibly need laying beneath me in my arms. 

~~~~~

"Good evening everyone!" Niall yells at the crowd of screaming people as we emerge from backstage. "How is everyone doing tonight?" He asks. All we ever get are even louder screams in return, but we know what they mean. 

"Now as everyone knows, hopefully, out album Home was dropped yesterday. How are we feeling about it?" He screams the last sentence. I glance around at the crazed fans and I'm a little concerned about how excited they really seem. As my eyes dart around the stadium, they read many, many signs that fans had brought with them tonight. 

Most of them are asking us to play our new songs, which they don't know we will, and there are a few that make a smile break out onto my face. Try harder Larry, Home is so LOUD!! One of them says, which I can't help but laugh at. 

I go to try and discreetly point it out to Harry, pausing for a moment when I know I'll probably get yelled at for interacting with him. I roll my eyes to myself, and approach the tall man. "Did you see the one reprimanding us?" I mutter to him, mics off and held down. Harry's eyes skim the crowd and he smirks when he sees it. "They are just too good." He says back. I laugh, nodding and fixing my hair. 

"They already know, let's help the others figure it out." I give him a subtle wink, unaware of all the eyes on us. 

"Well," Liam continues from Niall's speech, "We have a little surprise for you tonight, so stay tuned." He smiles, counting the band in for our first song. 

~~~~~

The five of us approach our mic stands set up at the end of the catwalk. Zayn is on the edge, then Liam, then Niall, then Harry, and I'm next to him. Management may be a little pissed because I know they set it up to have Harry and I on opposite sides. Oops. 

I take a drink of water as the opening chords sound, and the fans cheer. I mentally thank Liam for requesting to play this song, along with one of his though. I start off the song. 

"I always said that I'd mess up eventually
I told you that, so what did you expect from me?
It shouldn't come as no surprise anymore"
Niall continues, 

"I know you said that you'd give me another chance
But you and I knew the truth of it in advance
That mentally, you were already out the door"
I sing again,

"Never thought that giving up would be so hard
God, I'm missing you and your addictive heart."
I step back, letting Harry embrace the chorus.

"You're the habit that I can't break
You're the feeling I can't put down
You're the shiver that I can't shake
You're the habit that I can't break
You're the high that I need right now
You're the habit that I can't break."

Liam continues,
"I took some time 'cause I've ran out of energy
Of playing someone I heard I'm supposed to be
But honestly, I don't have to choose anymore."
I continue,

"And it's been ages, different stages
Come so far from Princess Park
I'll always need ya
In front of me, in front of me."

Harry sings the chorus again,
"You're the habit that I can't break
You're the feeling I can't put down
You're the shiver that I can't shake
You're the habit that I can't break
You're the high that I need right now
You're the habit that I can't break."

Zayn sings the bridge,
"You gave me the time and the space
I was out of control, and I'm sorry I let you down
Guess that I know what I already knew
I was better with you, and I miss you now."

I smile as we all step up to the mic to sing the last choruses together.
"You're the habit that I can't break
You're the feeling I can't put down
You're the shiver that I can't shake
You're the habit that I can't break
You're the high that I need right now
You're the habit that I can't break"

"You're the habit that I can't break
You're the feeling I can't put down
You're the shiver that I can't shake
You're the habit that I can't break
You're the high that I need right now
You're the habit that I can't break."

My jaw literally hurts from suppressing my smile the whole song as I finally let it blossom. The crowd is cheering so loud I can barely hear Liam introduce the next song and we proceed to sing it while my body is still coming down from the feeling. 

~~~~~

Thoughts?

#CurrentlyJammingToRightNow

*sigh* you got what you wanted eh ;)

How do you feel about the album? If you forgot, here's the tracks:

Home
Nice To Meet You
Polaroid
Better
Golden
No Judgement
Habit
Sweet Creature
Two Of Us
Dusk Till Dawn
Adore You
Put A Little Love On Me
Midnight

Vote, Comment, and Follow

-H
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 79 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...
4.3K 72 8
"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you." Louis murmured. "It's alright" Harry answered. Because 'Oh no it's alright, I loved having you near me again, a...
986K 16.2K 94
in which one direction is on hiatus and the boys make solo music. Louis and Harry learn to Love each other. - Louis and Harry are both singers :D - I...
3.1K 86 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...