American girl [H.S.]

By onlyanglez

"It's just another bump in the road. Don't know why the fuck our road is so bumpy, but lucky for us, we're ve... More

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Best day ever
Chapter 3 - He outgrew me
Chapter 4 - Fuck you, British boy
Chapter 5 - He peed on me
Chapter 6 - #Canoestagram
Chapter 7 - Prettiest ass
Chapter 8 - Give me the Gucci dildo
Chapter 9 - What the duck?
Chapter 10 - Fish smelling cooch
Chapter 11 - Clingy girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Swagalicious
Chapter 13 - My diamond earring
Chapter 14 - Rail me please
Chapter 15 - The ultimatum
Chapter 16 - Stutter a little more
Chapter 17 - I am in deep shit
Chapter 18 - Dudath
Chapter 19 - Painted nails
Chapter 20 - Under the sea
Chapter 21 - Nialler
Chapter 22 - Gucci demon
Chapter 23 - I ruined his career
Chapter 24 - Bottom boy
Chapter 25 - Listen to your daddy
Chapter 26 - Cherry sours
Chapter 27 - Then why'd you leave
Chapter 28 - Shitting in my shoes
Chapter 29 - Not my side profile
Chapter 30 - There wasn't even penetration
Chapter 31 - She's a good girl
Chapter 32 - I'm great
Chapter 33 - Move on, you whore
Chapter 34 - My British boy
Chapter 35 - Hungry for revenge
Chapter 36 - Push it, push it real good
Chapter 37 - Strippers and weed
Chapter 38 - Let me braid your pubes
Chapter 39 - Four nippled twat
Chapter 40 - That's my kink
Chapter 41 - Daddy issues
Chapter 42 - Wrinkly dick
Chapter 43 - Where did my boobies go?
Chapter 44 - Maybe I am unlabeled
Chapter 45 - Gay Houdini
Chapter 46 - Lots of wine
Chapter 47 - You taste like eggs
Chapter 48 - Man milkers
Chapter 49 - Emma's pussy juice
Chapter 50 - Harryween
Chapter 51 - Our song
Chapter 52 - My little ketchup packet
Chapter 53 - Pray for my vagina
Chapter 54 - What's sexy time?
Chapter 55 - Bad gag reflex
Chapter 56 - Puppy pedicure
Chapter 57 - Foursome sounds fun
Chapter 58 - Stripper advice
Chapter 59 - Hot make-up sex
Chapter 61 - Come poop with me?
Chapter 62 - Just how fast the night changes
Chapter 63 - Solid dick
Chapter 64 - Huh?
Chapter 65 - Tattoo sex
Chapter 66 - Forbidden donut
Chapter 67 - We'll be a fine line
Chapter 68 - We'll be alright
Chapter 69 - 'I love you' sex
Chapter 70 - Blowdried cows
Chapter 71 - Immaculate love songs
Chapter 72 - Burn the wedding plans
Chapter 73 - Bumpy road
Chapter 74 - Love song
Chapter 75 - EPILOGUE

Chapter 60 - Hot make-up sex pt. 2

3.6K 88 164
By onlyanglez

*smut*

y'all kept asking so you're welcome.

///

I walk towards the door of Harry's London house. I've never been here before so I'm excited.

I'm also very happy that everything got sorted out. I was scared I was going to lose Harry, that he was going to leave again like he's done before.

And that's why I realized that we're not ready for a real relationship.

I know, Harry's perfect and he likes me and told me he'll wait for me and all that. But I realized that I was so quick to just assume he was leaving me again after one little misunderstanding.

I guess I don't fully trust him. I want to, I want to really bad, but I can't. I'm in love with him and I eventually want to be with him, but I can't ignore the fact that in the back of my mind there is a voice telling me that him leaving is a very real possibility.

So, I think it's best if we keep things casual. And that's exactly what I'm going to tell him.

I just need to figure out how..

The door opens and I see Harry looking at me with furrowed eyebrows and a concerned look.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Because you've been standing out here and staring at my door for 3 minutes."

"Oh." I say, looking at the ground and scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Here, let me take your suitcase." He says, grabbing it from my hand.

I follow him inside and look around. The decorations are similar to the LA house. Simple, expensive furniture with a few paintings and framed albums hung up on the walls.

Harry leads me upstairs to his room and sets my suitcase on the bed, turning to me with a smile.

"Alright, so-"

"I just want to keep things casual." I blurt out, slapping my hand over my mouth.

Harry's face drops and I see his face flash with hurt, glancing down at the floor and avoiding my gaze.

I frown looking at him. I know he's been so nice about all of this, but it doesn't fix the fact that I don't trust him. I have abandonment issues so getting in a relationship with someone who I still think might abandon me isn't fair to me, or him.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, just loud enough for him to hear.

"No, it's fine." He shakes his head, looking back up to me. "I understand."

"We don't have to do this, H." I say, my voice weak.

"Do what?" He asks, giving me a confused look.

"This.. it's just is unfair to you. You don't need to keep waiting on me. You deserve something better." I furrow my eyebrows, looking at the ground and shaking my head.

He deserves better. It's not fair to keep leading him on only for something else to change and mess everything up. I'm too complicated and we both know it.

"But I want to wait on you." He replies.

"Why?" I shake my head, looking into his eyes.

He doesn't reply, just stares at me for a few seconds before looking back down at the ground.

"I think we should just go back to being friends. It's less drama and we can finish the album." I say.

"If that's what you want." Harry replies, his voice so soft I almost didn't here him.

"I think I'm going to stay in the guest room." I say, grabbing my suitcase from the bed.

He only nods, continuing to stare down at the floor. I walk out of the room, looking for the guest bedroom and eventually finding it. I lay down on the bed with a sigh.

That was not how I wanted this to go, but I think it's better that we stop. He can find a girl that is better and we can still be friends.

I did the right thing.. I think.

Fuck, did I just ruin everything?

I hear the door open and look up to see Harry walking in. I furrow my eyebrows and open my mouth to ask him why he's here, but before I could reply his lips are pressed to mine.

I inhale sharply at the kiss, my eyes wide in shock before they slowly flutter shut, feeling Harry's soft lips on mine. He pulls away, breathing heavily.

"Why did you-"

"I like you, Emma. I like you a lot and I don't want someone else. I want to wait for you, I don't care how long. I'll wait." He tells me and I stare at him in shock, my lips parted and breathing heavily along with him.

"Ok, but like what if I said it's a dmv line kind of wait?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll still wait."

"A Disney world ride wait? With no fast pass."

"Yes, I'll wait."

"What about a One direction reunion concert ticket kind of wait?" I ask and he lets out a breathy chuckle.

"Yes. I'll wait forever if I have to."

"Alright then get over here boy cause you're getting hot make-up sex tonight!" I cheer and he laughs crawling on the bed and hovering on top of me.

He starts to leave small kisses all over my face and I smile, feeling his lips leave feather light pecks, slowly making there way down.

He pulls me up and kisses me on the lips, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it up, leaving me in just a bra.

He continues to leave kisses everywhere until he reaches my cleavage, backing his head slightly and glancing over my breasts.

"You know what? I do have bigger boobs then you." He nods and I scoff, smacking him on the head making him throw his head back in a cackle.

"I hate you." I huff, trying to hide my smile.

"I'm just teasing. I love your boobs." He smiles, leaning in to kiss me but I press my finger to his lips.

"Prove it." I whisper.

His eyes go a shade darker and he removes my finger from his lips, his hands trailing up my back until they reach the back of my bra. He swiftly unhooks it, throwing it to the other side of the room.

He wastes not time, diving his head down to leave open mouth kisses all over my breasts. He suddenly latches his mouth on my nipple, causing me to gasp and tilt my head back to the ceiling. My eyes pinch shut as his tongue circles around my nipple, switching to the other one to give it attention.

He lifts his head up so it's back in my view and slowly pushes me back so I'm laying on the bed. He removes my shorts and panties, throwing them across the room as well.

He leaves a trail of kisses down until he reaches my area. He teasing places kisses on my thighs and I glare at him when he avoids the places where I want him the most. He gives a cheeky smile in response.

"Harry don't be a tease-" I was cut off by a moan when he attaches him mouth to my core.

I place my hand on my back of his head, tangling my fingers in his curls.

A memory pops in my head and I try my best to suppress my laughter at it. I fail, eventually just full on laughing, causing Harry to stop and look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What?" He asks, confused.

"Nothing." I shake my head, rolling my lips into my mouth to try to hide my smile.

"Tell me." He urges.

"I was just thinking about the song you wrote." I reply and he hums.

"The one about how you taste?" He asks and I nod, watching his fingers trace my lower abdomen, my smile now gone.

"Yeah." I breathe out, watching his fingers.

"Mmm.. that was one of my favorites. How does it go again?" He asks, his fingers lowering and putting pressure to the bundle of nerves.

"I..um.." I stammer, my head involuntary falling back and my eyes pinching shut.

"Taste like strawberries.. on a summer evening.." He sings, his voice raspy making me tingle. "What were the other lyrics?"

"I want your belly.." He catches me by surprise when he suddenly slips a finger inside me, a moan escaping my lips. "Mmm."

"Fuck." I moan, gripping the sheets while Harry lowly hums the song.

He brings his head back down, his mouth latching to me as he continues to slowly pump his finger.

"Shit, holy fuck." I moan, gripping his hair again as he continues.

I feel my high coming close and my moans becoming louder and more frequent. Harry slips a second finger in, only making the pressure build.

"Harry, fuck. I'm gonna come." I moan and he stops.

This man has a death wish.

My head snaps up and I glare at him, watching his cheeky smile only grow more because of my reaction.

"What the fuck?" I say.

"What?" He shrugs, his smile never leaving.

"Why'd you stop?" I say, furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Don't worry, you'll come plenty of times, baby." He smiles, leaning over to hover his lips next to my ear.

"M'gonna make sure you can't walk tomorrow."

"Damn. I really wanted to use my legs." I sigh, falling back on the bed as Harry shakes his head.

He starts to remove his shirt and I sit up on my elbows to watch him.

Can't miss the show.

He takes off his pants and boxers, his dick springing up, completely hard.

Jesus, you could poke someone eye out with that thing.

We need a safety hazard for his dick.

"Mm." I hum, rubbing my chin like I'm contemplating something. "Give me a little spin."

He does as a say, his cute little butt coming into view and I nod.

"Yep. That'll do." I say nonchalant, making him laugh before crawling over to me.

"Now. Where were we?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I think the part where you fuck me until I forget my name." I reply while he hovers over me.

"Ah, that part." He nods, a small smile playing on both our lips.

He leans down, connecting our lips in a soft kiss, that soon turns very heated. Our tongues tangle and he catches me off guard when he suddenly slams himself inside me, making me choke on a moan.

"Jesus Christ, Harry! Warn a girl before you just shove your whole dick inside her!" I scold making him laugh and peck my lips.

"Whoops." He shrugs.

"You're lucky I like you." I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Mhm, very lucky." He nods, connecting our lips again before slowly rolling his hips out and slamming them back in, creating a pace of fucking me.

"Fuck." We both moan at the same time.

He continues to slam into me, knocking my breath out every time as my body gets covered in a thing layer of sweat, the room seeming to heat up.

"Fuck, you're so wet." He moans, his head falling to the crook of my neck.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you pull that dirty talk shit on me. Just turns into a waterfall down there." I give a breathy response as he smiles into my neck.

He slightly picks up the pace and I start to moan more, his groans and cusses mixing with mine.

"You're such a good bottom for me." He hums into my ear.

My eyes snap open at his words.

Oh hell no.

I push his shoulders, flipping us over on the bed so I'm straddling his thighs, catching him off guard.

I start a pace of bouncing on him, throwing my head back in a moan as he cusses under his breath, placing his hands in my hips.

"Who's the bottom now." I reply in a breathless whisper.

He flips us back over so he's on top, starting to relentlessly fuck into me, my moans echoing across the room.

"Still you." He replies.

I flip us back so I'm on top, but realize there's no bed left. We both fall onto the ground, groaning before turning to each other and laughing.

"We need to stop doing this." I laugh, shaking my head.

"Yeah." He laughs back.

"You can top this time." I reply and he nods, grabbing my hips and throwing me back on the bed.

He sinks back into me, a shaky breath living his lips as he finds the same pace of fucking into me as before.

"Fuck, Emma." He moans.

I moan, feeling my high approaching again as he starts to fuck me faster. His thrusts start becoming sloppy and I realize he's going to come too.

"I'm close." I whisper, my voice weak and he nods, going faster.

"Come on, baby." He whispers, urging me to release.

Bro, let me take my time. Damn.

My release hits me and I freeze, my mouth dropping in a silent moan as Harry's pace starts to slow down.

"Emma, fuck!" He lets out a deep moan, stilling inside me as he releases seconds after.

He collapses on top of me as we both try to catch our breath.

"That was definitely some hot make-up sex." I nod, breathlessly.

"Mhm." He hums in response.

"Round 2?" I ask and he looks up at me with a smirk.

"You read my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.9K 74
Losing someone is never easy. Especially if it's your best friend. Being in love with that someone though, makes it even more complicated. * Harry an...
620K 12.8K 60
My friendship for Harry is laying on green grass on a hazy summer afternoon, hot chocolate in winter and swing sets at the park... But my love for Ha...
1.8K 54 38
Hallie was what you would call the non-normal teenager. Her parents were always mean and her childhood was monsterous. Harry had just had a break up...
158K 4.8K 89
Nola, and her three beautiful girls, are looking for a fresh start. When they take up temporary residence in her grandparents home in London, she is...