With souls, Paired

Por farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... Más

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 40

1.2K 134 7
Por farslimah

Salam
Second update??🤩🤩🥺❤️❤️
Chapter 40🥺❤️
Alhamdulilah
Remember me in your dua 😁❤️
To the story ‼️🚶🏿‍♀️

*****************************************

The hatch was just in the middle of the hallway of the top floor. They had to climb up a very long staircase leading from the underground pathway all the way to the top floor where the opening of the hatch was.

It was basically hidden in plain sight. But you wouldn't know it was there unless someone told you.

Zaira had used another route to go out of the house without being seen whiles Karim and his dad made their way downstairs to find Yasmine.

Surprisingly they hadn't yet entered the house and Karim knew that because it was eerie quiet and just the way they had left it a few hours ago.

They walked to the glass doors of their house which was being protected by metal gates from the outside. Making it impossible for anyone to see inside the house or get in.

"I thought they'd be inside by now. But turns out they're as dumb as they seem." Tawfiq commented.

"One thing before I open this gate."

"What is it?" Karim wondered.

"Don't put yourself in harms way. I'm telling you again in case you didn't get it when I was talking to Habiba a few days ago. I'm the dad. Not you. I do the protecting. Got it?" Tawfiq's expression was serious.

"You're the dad." Karim nodded in understanding.

"If anything happens to me, you take care of your mom and siblings like your life depends on it." Tawfiq added in a warning tone.

Karim frowned.

"Nothing will happen to you. Nothing must happen to you, dad. Besides Uncle Dean said if I'm not able to pin you down for 3 seconds I don't qualify as strong enough. We're both making it out of this alive so I can pin you down and Uncle Dean will finally see I'm strong enough." Karim said firmly.

Tawfiq smiled tightly before chuckling.

"It's a fight I look forward to then."

Tawfiq used his fingerprint and code to open up the metal gate.

As it slowly opened up automatically like an elevator door, they could see the figures of people who had their faces covered standing in front of the house. They would be roughly about 15-20. And Tawfiq was sure those weren't all of them.

As the gate opened fully all the people pointed the guns at them and they walked out of the house into the open towards the small crowd.

They stopped before they got too close.
The small group began to give way as Tawfiq noticed someone making their way through the path created.

Not surprisingly, the person who finally came into view was Yasmine.

"Tawfiq! Missed me?" She drawled out with a smirk.

She arched a brow with an evil smile when her gaze moved to Karim.

"And you brought one of your precious gems. And I thought I wouldn't get the chance to see them."

"You could have at least called. I would have prepared a feast in your name. For old times sake." Tawfiq bit back sarcastically.

"Really?" She gasped in fake shock.

"Ever always the sarcastic one. But I didn't come here to listen to you. I came here to get some things I need." She added.

"How much do you want?" Tawfiq asked straightforwardly.

Yasmine laughed.

"Money isn't everything you know." She sighed dramatically before continuing. "Years ago, I'm sure you still remember, you were so in love with me. And I, you. I think. And all this could have been mine too but unfortunate circumstances pushed us apart." She wiped a fake tear.

"Years ago, you left me. If I remember, you felt suffocated by the pressure of the possibility of being the next Sheikha. And you left when you thought my mom did not approve of you. And funnily enough you went straight to another royal." Tawfiq corrected her.

Did she lose her memory or something.

She looked at him and laughed.

"Oh that? Pressure? Psst! I put the idea into your head, honey. I had to find a way out before you sent me down with you." She shrugged like it was old news.

"Back then, I was over the moon that the crown prince of the Emirates had taken notice of me. It was a dream come true. I was the envy of all my friends. And then you had to spoil it with your desperate need to avoid being King. I tried so hard to get you to be like a normal human being who would be over the moon to have such privileges. But no. You had this whole idea of never being king stuck in your head." She paused.
"And then to avoid living a commoners life with you, I decided to leave you. When you left the country I thought I had dodged a bullet...

Tawfiq cut her off. This wasn't the time to reminisce the past.

"Let me stop you right there. I don't care for your sob story. What do you want, Yasmine?" Tawfiq sneered.

"What was supposed to be mine from the very beginning." She replied.

"Bring them." She said to no one in particular.

Five kids were dragged to her side. They were all younger than 10. How could a human be so insensitive?

"Jafar, my son." She called out.

Jafar appeared with a boy who looked to be a little older than Daneen.

He was struggling in Jafar's grip with a scowl.

"Let me go!" He snapped his hands away from Jafar.

"I'm sure you remember Jafar. You should. You beat him up pretty good for touching your wife during your son's wedding."

She turned her attention to Karim.
"How does it feel being a widower twice in a year's span anyway? You have to be the unluckiest person on the face of the Earth. Marrying two people out of lies and secrets and they ending up dead. They both deserved it, anyway..."

"Yasmine, you're speaking with me. Leave my son out of this." Tawfiq seethed.

"Jafar."

Jafar placed a gun behind one of the kids head and he started to cry out loud in panic.

"I talk to who I want to, Tawfiq. I'm the one in charge here. Not you." Her face held no emotion.

Karim could see his dad's jaw tick but he kept his cool.

"Your first wife, a slut bringing shame to your name."

"Don't say that about Shams." Karim stepped forward in anger but his dad held him back.

"I know how you feel but keep your cool." His dad said through gritted teeth.

"That rule applies to you too. Don't interrupt me when I speak." She remarked, angrily.

"Now where was I before your disrespectful interruption. Yes. The slut. Such a gentlemanly act to take responsibility for the bastard."
Karim shut his eyes and exhaled in anger.

When he opened his eyes his dad was biting his inner cheeks to stop him from lashing out and saying something that would cost the life of one of the children.

"Then there's Jafar's prodigy. What's her name?" She gave a thinking face. "Zaira. Yes. She had one job. One job. Get you to fall for her and get inside Najam Al'Uma. And also get every piece of information from you too. So that's two jobs. So yes, Just two jobs! And she managed to fail all and ends up falling in love with you instead. And to top it all of, she had the audacity to threaten me, because of you!" Yasmine laughed.

"I'm sorry, forgive me but I find the whole thing comical. And here we thought breaking her would help."

Karim frowned.

"Breaking her?" Karim repeated.

"Your girl is tough. I'll give her that. Took a while before Jafar got to her. Had to let the harsh life hit her. To break her. Drugs, gangs,..."

"Rape." Karim concluded as he felt his dad holding tightly unto his arm.

"I guess. I don't really care though."

"Mom!" The boy by her shouted.

"Stay out of this, Malik. Mommy is doing this for you."

"No! You're doing this for yourself! I don't want any of this! Just let them go and let's go!" Malik angrily stated.

"Please someone take him away." Yasmine rubbed her forehead.

"No!" He tried to escape the grasp of the men who came to take him but failed.

"If he needs to be put to sleep, do it." She ordered the men who nodded in response.

"Mom! No! I don't want to go to sleep! Let me go!" He struggled from their grip.

"One day you'll be grateful for what mommy has done for you." She pursed her lips and watched as they dragged him away.

"That's your son, Yasmine. Your own son!" Tawfiq exclaimed.

How could a mother do that to her own son?

"I clearly remember telling you not to speak. You're being a disobedient boy. But I'll let it go this time. Next time, well you wouldn't like a next time."

She looked at the sky then her wrist watch.

"Oh look. The sun will be up soon. We better hurry then." She smiled sadistically.

"I'm making everything simple. I want Hamid back." She smiled like she was asking for a piece of cake.

"That's not possible." Tawfiq answered.

"Oh you're the king. Make it possible."

"It's not that simple. He's serving time for his crimes. I can't just bring him out for you. It doesn't work that way." Tawfiq frowned.

He wasn't going to let Hamid go. He tried to kill him and his family. That was treason as far as he was concerned.
He had even changed his penalty from the death sentence to life imprisonment.
He wouldn't have been sent to the deepest pit of  la yumkin aikhtiraquh if he hadn't tried to escape. Even though it was a futile attempt, Tawfiq couldn't take the risk since it was possible he had help from outside.

"As I said before, you are the king. You can make it possible. Besides, it could be the last thing you do as king. A good deed before your departure." She smirked.

"What are you talking about? My departure?" Tawfiq squinted his eyes in confusion.

Karim was confused as well. What departure?

"Here's the thing. I know you never really wanted to be king so I'm helping you out. Aren't I a darling?" She batted her eyelids.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm relieving you of duties as king."

"Relieving me of duties as king? You've lost me over there." Tawfiq said.

"Yes. You see, I don't really care about Hamid or anything but he's the only way I get what I want."

"Let me explain it in layman's terms. You're giving up your claim to the throne. You're going to give all rights to the house of Al Kiyan And since my future free husband is originally the face of Al Kiyan, he'll assume the role as the next king. Making me Queen."

"What!?" Karim and Tawfiq both exclaimed in horror.

"I know! I'm a genius." She complimented herself.

"You're insane! The rights to the throne doesn't just jump from one House to another. It's a traditional law. I didn't make it so you can't think I can bend it let alone break it."

"I'm sure you were thought in history that Al Fayasi wasn't the first ruling house. You should know."

"That was before the wars ended. After they joined to become one state, Al Fayasi took over as the ruling house. It has been that way since then. I'm not changing it just because you asked!" Tawfiq fumed angrily.

Was she mad? What type of request were these? Even though he was king, he just didn't decide anything off the bat. There was the council of state, the house of Emirs, literally a lot of people who were involved in any decision making that involved the country.

"I think you just need a little encouragement. Jafar."

And before Tawfiq or Karim could react, Jafar had shot one of the kids in the back of the head.

"No!" They both screamed and tried to run to the boy but it was too late.

Tawfiq's mouth opened as he watched the boy fall face flat and blood start to pool around him. The other kids began to cry even louder as they couldn't believe their eyes at the scene unfolding in front of them.

"How could you do something like that! He had nothing to do with this! Your problem was with me! Not him!" Tawfiq screamed in anger and even though Karim felt like killing every single one of them too, he had to hold his father back before they hurt anyone else.

"I believe that was encouragement enough."

"You'll pay for this, Yasmine! I swear to God, you will! You'll regret ever laying a hand on my family." Tawfiq seethed angrily.

His body trembled from the anger coursing through him and he almost decided to send everything to hell but the scared kids looking at their cousin bleed out held him back from doing anything. His heart hurt. So much that he had to look away from the bloody scene.

"Whatever you think. Anyways. This is what you're going to do. You're going to clear Hamid of all crimes. Say you found the actual killer and apologize profusely for letting him go through such punishment. As such, to atone for your sins of going against family, you're handing over all rights to the throne to Al Kiyan. And from henceforth, only members of Al Kiyan can assume the throne."

Tawfiq didn't speak. He couldn't. A life had just been lost. A precious life. He didn't want that to happen. All he felt like doing was killing everyone responsible with his bare hands.
His gaze accidentally fell on the lifeless body of his nephew, Hassan. He sometimes came around to play with the twins. And now his body lay on the ground, unmoving.

"It's that simple. I get these simple items and your family lives but unfortunately the both of you will die." She sighed dramatically.

"If you had come alone, it would have been just you. But you had to bring him along. And you've seen me and a lot of my men. We can't have you staining the future Queen's image even before I'm crowned."

"I know you think it's simple but it's not. Your plan is dumb and you'll end up just like Hamid. After what you just did, you're irredeemable. Even after knowing you had knowledge of your husband's doing, I didn't press charges. I let you go. Because you weren't involved. But now, I'll make sure they get you a pit deeper than the one Hamid's in. I give you my word on that." Tawfiq said as calmly as possible.

"I'm not sure you took me seriously. I won't just kill these kids, I'll kill everyone else on this compound if I don't get what I want."

Tawfiq and Karim's eyes widened in shock.

Everyone???? How? Why?

"And what I want is POWER."

____________________________

How was it???
Yasmine is really evil💔💔killing a child??💔that's just low.

Anyways comments??

#VCS

Ciao🥺❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

497K 24.2K 42
[EDITING] "Can you... marry my brother?" "Your brother, Ibrahim? But... Isn't he married?" I recall the conversation we had before. "He was, but he...
824K 35.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
501K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...