Satans Spawn (High School DXD...

By RyuXiaoLong

May have been a while, but this one's gonna be fresh. Ryu Lucille. Much different from you're average 17 year... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Wildcard
Chapter 2: Showcase
Chapter 3: PROTAGONIST MIGHT!!
Chapter 4: Mother.
Chapter 5: Humbling a Fire Chicken
Chapter 6: Twins of Chaotic Memes
Chapter 7: A REAL VAMPIRE!!
Chapter 8: Holy Swords Excalibur
Chapter 9: Advent of Purgatory's Rage.
Chapter 10: Blood Lusted
Chapter 11: Poolside Foolery
Chapter 12: Open House
Chapter 13: THE MEME IS REAL!!
Chapter 14: Meeting Gone Horribly Wrong!
Chapter 15: Kira Vs the White Dragon!
Chapter 17: Search for the God Gears
Chapter 18: Wings of Chaos
Chapter 19: Vs Vesper: The Ultimate Power.
Chapter 20: The Twin Flames. (BOOK FINALE!)
Epilogue
One Last Hello. Ask Ryu and Tia.

Chapter 16: A True Foe

848 10 3
By RyuXiaoLong

Ryu woke up yet again seeing a pair of breast in front of him.

Ryu: This is what I'm gonna see for the rest of my eternity huh?

Tiamat: Being immortal is a blessing and a curse.

He noticed that Akeno was actually awake this time.

Akeno: Good morning handsome-

Ryu not in the mood to deal with any seduction in the morning flat out teleported out of the room and into fresh clothes.

Ryu: Anyhoo.

He walked over to the fridge and made coffee before realizing something. The apartment that he lived in was about 5 stories higher. He went outside and saw that he was on top top floor with this being what he saw.

Ryu: WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!!!

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu walked outside and checked the mailbox on the bottom floor.

Kira: Yeah I'm surprised myself. It took no longer than a damn hour to get all this done.

Darak: Eh, my castle is better.

Akane: Not everyone lives in a fantasy home dear.

Ryu: Yeah anyway.

He saw a letter from a far away school and spat out his coffee.

Ryu: THIS IS FROM BEACON!!! KIRA IT'S FOR US!!

Kira's eyes widened as she chocked on a piece of a bagel.

Kira: NO JOKE?!!!

Darak: Beacon? Isn't that some super college for kids that are geniuses?

Darak said this with a sly smirk.

Koneko: *Yawn* What with all the noise?

They all turned to see Koneko Akeno and Xenovia dressed.

Ryu: Guys, this is REALLY big! Kira and I got invited to Beacon University!

Akeno and Koneko dashed over to his side reading the letter.

Akeno: Woah...

Tiamat: Ryu, you read when they want you to attend right?

Ryu: Wait, just let me-

His eyes widened seeing when they wanted them to attend. Kira looked over his shoulder and saw when as well.

Kira: They want us to attend-

Ryu: At the end of summer... Crap Baskets.

Fafnir: ..... Well that got real bad real fast.

TIME SKIP!!

Issei: Huh, so we're on a train to hell.

For summer break the ORC decided to spend it on the underworld.

Rias: Well Ryu what do you have to say about this? You did say you were gonna walk into hell a legend.

Ryu: Oh that. I know for a damn fact they'll know me.

Akeno: Right.

Issei: What's up with Kira?

Asia: I don't know, usually she isn't this quiet.

Ryu: 'Of course we she doesn't know what to say right now. We're literally SKIPPING grades.'

Azazel: Ryu, Kira, come over here real quick.

They both looked up to Azazel before walking into the other room with he and Rias.

Azazel: Well you three, I'm planning on springing a surprise battle on them all.

Ryu: What are you talking about?

Rias: He's going to have The Blaze Meteor Dragon Tannin attack them to see how they fair.

Kira: Really? He's not gonna be able to take care of Issei. With his Balance Breaker it'd be too easy.

Azazel: We won't know until we try right?

Kira: Ugh, whatever.

Ryu was about to take a step but held his head in pain.

Ryu: Argh!

Rias: Ryu?

An image of someone with jet black eyes appeared into his mind. He shook the thoughts off before going back to normal.

Ryu: Ok. I think I'm ok. Just a weird image.

They walked back into the other room with Ryu sitting back down. Rias took this chance to ask him what was in his mind but before that even happened the train stopped.

Ryu: 'And so it begins.'

They were all teleported outside of the train and in front of Tannin. Koneko charged in headfirst shocking Ryu. She threw a punch at him that actually connected but she was wide open and was hit by a tail attack sending her straight into a wall. She got out with blood dripping from her forehead. Ryu was about to go in right then but stopped himself.

Ryu: Damn it...

He clenched his fist was his black fire aura coming out.

Azazel: They need to learn Ryu.

The heat began to get even brighter as Azazel and Rias stepped a few feet away from him. Issei seeing Koneko get hit decided to get serious.

Issei: DDRAIG!!

Ddraig: Right! WELSH DRAGON: OVER BOOSTER!

Issei entered his Balance Breaker form and shot towards Tannin with incredible speed. He nailed him in the stomach making him crash into the mountain.

Azazel: Alright that's enough.

They all looked up and saw they were on the cliff.

Issei: Guys? What the heck?!

Ryu: *Sigh* I am just not down for this today.

Tannin: Your power was well beyond what I expected Red Dragon.

Issei: AAAND the Dragon talked.

Kira: Just give us a Time Skip.

TIME SKIP!!

After finding out Tannin was there for their training, the ORC had begun their own training. Though he was in a down mood, Ryu DID help by putting a spin on the training. For Issei-

Issei: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!

He was dodging beams of death fired by Acnologia.

Acnologia: Come now Issei! Master Ryu has much more faith in you than you do yourself!

Issei: Well sorry if I'm- GAH!!

He was hit by his fist as the Dragon roared.

Acnologia: Be serious! I'm barely using a fourth of my power!

For Akeno...

Let's say he had a special partner planned for her.

A silver haired teenager was running around her at high speeds high lightning coming off of him. Akeno had been firing lightning bolts as him but any that did hit just weren't affective.

Killua: Come on, real lightning can at least tickle me.

Akeno was getting tired before Killua stopped right in front of her.

Killua: Look, Ryu asked me to do him a favor, but you can at least try and make this interesting.

Akeno: You're just too fast.

Killua looked at her and shook his head.

Killua: Look, Ryu told me you're problem.

Akeno: What problem?

Killua: He knows that you're half Fallen Angel and who you're father is.

Akeno: What?!

Killua: He's not the type to not notice if someone is a Devil, Fallen, or an Angel or not. There's a reason he picked me to help you out.

Akeno: And what's that?

Killua: Cause O had the same problem of acknowledging my own heritage too.

Akeno's eyes widened.

For Kiba's and Xenovia's training, Kiba was trying to maintain his own Balance Breaker and Xenovia tried to gain more control over Durandal

BUT ALSO getting helped with his speed by a blue hedgehog.

Kiba: Wow.

Xenovia: And I thought Ryu was fast.

Sonic: Come on, Ryu's pretty fast, but I've got that little leg up on him.

Rias was being trained by Darak. He was easily deflecting all of her blast.

Darak: Come now Rias, you should never give only half effort in training. I think the Kokabiel incident taught you that.

Rias: Wait, who long did it take you to get out from hell?

Darak: A day after I found out Ryu fought Riser. If you took the training you did with him over those 10 days seriously you actually could've been on par with Kokabiel. Now come on, attack me like your life depends on it, before it really does.

And with Koneko's training, Ryu handled that personally. He was dodging and parrying her punches and judo throwing her away. He layer flat on her back exhausted.

Ryu: Neko, I think that's enough for today.

He turned around before hearing Koneko get up.

Koneko: Wait... I can still keep going...

Ryu turned around and saw she got back up determined.

Ryu: *Sigh* Koneko, if you can realize the purpose of YOUR training specifically, I might just consider it.

Koneko: Specifically?

Ryu: Ryu really don't get it do you?

She shook it off and charged at Ryu but was stopped by him putting a finger on her forehead.

Ryu: The point is for you to stop playing cat and mouse with who you really are.

Koneko's eyes widened hearing that.

Koneko: Ryu. Don't tell me that you-

Ryu: Know you're a Nekomata? Yeah.

Koneko: How long have you known?!

Ryu: I noticed it a week after we first met.

Tiamat: I tipped him off on that one.

Ryu: Besides that, I know who Kuroka is. Even if you you're a mix between all three, you can't beat her as you are now. Not until you can accept what you really are. Now unless you can understand that, we're done for the day.

He turned around and began walking away. Koneko stood there looking down with her fist clenched. That's when two cat ears and a tail popped out of her as he jumped towards Ryu. Her fist was barely an inch away from the back of his head. Ryu smirked and caught her fist like he had all the time in the world.

Ryu: Good.

Koneko: H-How did you?

Ryu: Come on, you should know this. If you're good enough in Senjutsu then you can easily sense those kind of attacks coming.

Her eyes widened hearing this.

Ryu: Come on, you didn't think you two were the only ones able to use Senjutsu did you?

He let go of her wrist and turned back around.

Ryu: Koneko, I know why you were afraid to use that power.

Koneko: You do?

Ryu: It's cause you didn't wanna end up like Kuroka. But I'll say this now to you. If you do ever end up loosing control, I'll be there to whack some sense into you.

He patted Koneko on the top of the head with a warm smile.

Ryu: Anyway the purpose of today was just to get you to let out those powers to let's just take a break.

Koneko began to tear up.

Koneko: Even with everything going on with you right now... *Sniff* You're still just trying to help everyone out.

Ryu: Hey don't cry. It's just who I am-

She kissed him silencing Ryu. They broke apart with her smiling.

Koneko: Why do you always have to be such an idiot.

Ryu smiled back.

Ryu: Like I said: It's just who I am.

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu and Koneko went to bed in the castle as Ryu started sweating in his sleep. He tossed and turn as more images appeared in his mind. The same jet black eyed woman appeared in his mind. THEN it was revealed that person had 100 Devil Wings. He saw that he Kira Issei and Vali were struggling to stand as the woman held what seemed to be a black sun over them. Ryu's eyes shot open as he abruptly sat up from the bed.

Ryu: GAH!!!

He looked around and saw that he was in the room with Xenovia and Koneko laying beside him.

Ryu: T-Tia.

Tiamat: I know Ryu. I don't know what it was either.

He got out of bed and opened the door being met by Kira and Issei.

Issei: Ryu, you saw it too right?

Ryu: So it wasn't just me?

Kira: No, Issei and I saw that, that person if you could call her that I'm our dreams.

Ryu: I don't like where this is going. If we saw it, then Vali had to have seen it too.

???: Seen what?

They all turned and saw Darak and Akane behind them.

Ryu: Mom, dad?

Darak: Again, saw what?

Kira: Ok, you may not believe us, but we all apparently had the same dream with all of us and Vali and the ground beaten against some woman with eyes darker than the night and as many wings as me and mom.

Darak slightly jumped hearing this. Akane shivered in contrast.

Akane: Kids, this woman wouldn't happen to have jet pure white hair would she?

Issei: Y-Yeah...

Darak: Oh no...

Kira: Dad, what's the "Oh no" For?

Darak: ... That was Vesper... She was my own twin...

Ryu: You have a twin?

Akane had a tear fall down her eye with Darak holding her closely.

Ryu: Please, tell us what's going on.

Darak: Son...

Kira: Seriously don't keep us in suspense.

Darak: Vesper was never the kind of person that could be called... Chaotic Evil.

Kira: And that means?

Akane: She was jealous over how Darak had so much overwhelming power. Hundreds of years ago, she went after me and absorbed some of my Devil power.

Issei: What?!

Akane: That is how she became the first of your kind. The Vampire Devil Hybrids. She's also why the Great War had started.

Kira: There are so many things unanswered. Why were Fallen Angels and Angels involved? Where has she been all this time?

Darak: She had murdered the Angel Gabriel the night she had taken some of Akane's power and they held the Devils responsible for it since she bared their Wings. As for where. We thought she was sealed in a prison at the deepest and south most part of the underworld where I was. My guess, the seal has been weakening ever since she was placed there and my escaping from hell only tampered with the seal.

Ryu: Ok but why were we seeing her in our dreams and why did I see her on the train?!

Akane: That part, I'm not too sure about.

Tiamat: I am. Ryu, you are becoming more powerful.

Ryu: Tia, what does that have to do with it?

Darak: No, she's right. With everything that's happened to you with you're Vampire Side awakening, and the Dragon Lord Mode awakening in you, you've gained one of my long forgotten abilities. The ability of foresight.

Kira: Foresight? You mean he's able to gaze into the future?

Issei: Woah, that's bad ass.

Ryu: Well even though, can't you just defeat her dad?

Darak: Ryu I'm immortal, not powerful enough to defeat her. It took the light of you're mother, me, and Azrael to seal her away. She may not be un-killable, but she's can't be beaten by me.

Issei: Ok, what could she be planning?

Akane: She's evil, so I can only assume world conquest.

ELSEWHERE!!

In a massive castle Vesper sat one a throne cross legged sipping a glass of wine.

Vesper: Mm. Akane's powers just won't do for me anymore. I need the blood of the new generation. You my little nephew.

CHAPTER END!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 3.9K 46
Y/N got adopted into the family of devils but he doesn't know it and neither do they know that he is aware of supernatural and has not 1 but 3 sacred...
48K 670 29
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
848K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
8.8K 132 20
intelligence,strength,money I had it all but never once felt fun in doing those things others envied me for. Now let's see what awaits me in hell... ...