The 5th Ackermann

By Fluffy_Sword

(AOT/SNK boys x reader) Y/n Ackermann. A young girl who lives in the deadly underground with nothing but a... More

Author's Note not required but encouraged
1-The Underground
2- Converse
3- Recuperation
4- What Are Handles?
5- The Newcomer's Test
6-Camaraderie
7-The Promises of Birds
8- Silly, Kid
9-Arms, Prizes, and Memories
10-Monster!!!
11- Another Promise and La~
12- An Offer for Freedom
13- That Egoistical Squad Leader
14-Pursuit and Getting Captured!
15- Cake
16-The First Day
17- Proof
18- Live
19-Convince!
20- Depart!
21-Break
22-Hanji
23- A New Sound Wave and Downpour
24- Splitting Up and the Result
25-Duo
26- Jaeger!
27- The Fall
29- The Operation to Retake Wall Maria
30- Meeting Some Brats
31- Checkup
32- The Emerged Soldier
33- More Brats?
34- ODM Assessment
35- A...Cook-off?
36- Annie's Techinique
37- A Camp!
38- Another Wall Down!
39- Being Grounded (not a oneshot, actual chapter)
40- The Hearing
41- Existence of an Insider
42- Bite
43- Detection of the Two
44- Losers
45- The Female Titan's Identity
46- Hole in the Wall
47- The Secret Vessel
48- Abducted!
49- The Two
50- Redemption
51- Titan
52- An Unlikely Alliance
53- Homicide
54- Battle
55- Frenetic Frenzy
56- Crowned
57- The Latest Hope
58- Pre-Battle
59- Foray in Shiganshina
60- Offer All
61- The Grave Choice
62- The World
63- Dreams End
64- 852-853
65- Undercover
66- Warriors
67- Vain
68- Front Lines
69- In Her Stead
70- How Much More?
71- "Filthy" Diversity
72- Competition
73- Jamboree!
74- Incursion
75- Comeuppance
76- Consternation
77- Negligence
78- Tit for Tat
79- Chew the Fat
80- The Big Kick Off
81- Cataclysm
82- Recrudesce
83- Tense Rapprochement
84- Jolly Reminiscence!
85- Nightmare
86- Construction
87- Ambition
88- Let's Just Talk
Quick Important Note, My Readers
89- Finale
Tea of Dreams Open for Business!
Armin Ending!
Jean Ending!
Reiner Ending!
Bertholdt Ending!
Zeke Ending!
Moblit Ending!
Eren Ending!

28- Caught

10.9K 436 492
By Fluffy_Sword

Written 11/24/20

Published 12/1/20

     (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes. Six pairs of eyes peered down at her. One pair was teal and had a fire inside them. A pair of gray and dull eyes stared at her. Two pairs of ice blue eyes looked at her with interest and worry. Two green eyes were extremely worried. And finally, two hazel eyes were looking at her with astonishment. She swiftly sat up, startling many of the children surrounding her. The children, who deemed her well enough, began raining questions down on her.

"Miss! What happened?"

"You seem well."

"Thank goodness."

"Wow! You were so cool in Shiganshina!"

"I'm glad you're alright, (Y/N)."

"Oh, that's her name?"

"That's some really cool equipment you have."

"Thank you for letting me go to my... family."

     (Y/N) tched. She had aches and pains everywhere. She slightly wished she stayed in the clinic with the nice, soft bed. The cold, hard ground wasn't very nice to her. (Y/N) stood up, stretching.

     "Eh? Are you sure you should be moving, (Y/N)?" Armin asked. "I saw you took a big fall onto the refugee boat. Not to mention the injuries you had before that."

     "I'm fine." She walked outside while Armin and Eren followed her. Tons of refugees were waiting in line for food. Who knew how long it had been since the kids' last meal? She got in line with the two boys. The three got to the front. The soldiers handing out food were surprised to see humanities strongest right in front of them.

"S-Squad Leader (Y/N)!" One said.

"What!? This is her!?" Another exclaimed.

     (Y/N) rubbed the back of her head as she felt Armin's stare on her. "Eh... I need food for six kids." She tried to ignore Armin's watchful eyes on her.

     "Got it!" The solider handed her six pieces of bread. They then bowed to her. "We're very sorry! There is a food shortage!" They yelled.

     (Y/N) held up a hand. "No, thank you for giving us this much." She turned away, and walked back to the storehouse.

     The kids stood up upon her and Armin's return. She distributed the bread to them. "Now, this will be it for awhile, so make it last. There was already a food shortage here before you lot arrived." She informed them.

"(Y/N) here got us more because of her reputation!" Armin exclaimed.

     Two nearby garrison soliders scoffed. The seven turned to them. "Man, this is so awful. If the titans have gotten in, they could have at least eaten more people!"

     (Y/N) growled. She took out a blade and began marching towards them. To her dismay, Eren came too. Armin asked them to wait in a way that strongly reminded her of Farlan. When (Y/N) was about a foot away from them, they turned to the two.

"What do you two want?"

     Oh? These guys don't know me? That's great. Then I can teach them a lesson without getting reported. (Y/N) inwardly smirked. She looked at her blade. This might be a bit too much. Instead, she took out her Kenny knife. She swiftly gave them a little cut on their knuckles. They grunted in pain and held their hands.

     "You...This scout!" The solider punched (Y/N) in the face. The girl did not even flinch and she glared at him. (Kind of how when Ed Elric punched the first Greed and Greed showed no reaction in FMA:B) The man flinched and Eren used the chance to punch the soldier. The other garrison man kicked Eren to the ground. "You little brat!" He yelled.

     "You... You don't know what it's like! You've never seen how a titan eats people!" He yelled. This gained looks form other people.

     The garrison soldier panicked. He went in for another kick on Eren, but was stopped by (Y/N). She had a deadly glare on. "Ah...I'm terrible sorry for this. Please, forgive us." However, the two men knew what it meant. Her censorship may work on children but not grown men. It meant, You better not do that again. Unless you want me to actually do some pain to you? The men rushed away, muttering, "They would have been dead without us. They should be more grateful." (Y/N) took Eren by the hand and walked back over to Mikasa."

"Where are the other three?" She asked.

"Ah. They're in another room." Armin explained.

(Y/N) kneeled down to get on the children's level. "I should be getting back so I'll be leaving now."

The three looked sad but knew she was an important person even at her age. They waved to her as she left.

     (Y/N) was walking back. However, she heard Eren yell, ""I refuse to let them take care of me." The scout sighed and began to walk back to the storehouse. She saw them and spied on them. She could spare a minute or two.

"I'm going back to Wall Maria! I'm going to destroy every last titan!"

Armin nervously smiled. "Eren, you're not being serious, are you?"

     "I'm serious!" He stood up. "I'm not like those guys who do nothing but act tough when inside the walls!" He held and looked at his bread. "I don't need this crap!" He threw it at Armin who desperately tried to catch and save it.

"Eren! You'll starve to death!"

     "Doesn't it bother you at all?! It's because we take everyone's charity that we can't beat the titans!"

     "It's impossible! There is no beating them! All we can do is live inside the walls! If we try anything, we'll die just like my mom and dad!"

"So you're just gonna grovel to them then?! That's no shameful to you?!"

"There's nothing we can do for now!"

"That's no excuse! If you wanna live like livestock forever, then go ahead! You whimp!"

     (Y/N) was about to step in, but Mikasa did what she was going to. She punched Eren in the face, knocking him to the ground.

"Mikasa...?" Armin muttered.

     "If Armin's a wimp, then so are we. Whether it was running from the titans or fleeing the town, we didn't manage anything on our own. We even had help finding food today. There's no way such powerless people can defeat even a single one of those titans. Staying alive is what matters most. Just like your mother said." She began to walk towards Eren, grabbing Eren's bread from Armin's hands. She shoved it into a very surprised Eren's mouth.

"Mikasa!" Armin exclaimed.

"You have to eat and stay alive. I won't let you starve to death."

Eren allowed a few tears to flow.

     (Y/N) figured the situation calmed down, thanks to Mikasa. However, suddenly, a hand came over her mouth and an arm around her chest. The walking pace and hand felt similar though. Also it was as if they knew she had broken ribs and was purposefully avoiding them. Ah. So it is him. He's probably really mad. (Y/N) thought. She allowed the person to carry her to a forest. She'd been dragged quite a ways now. "Alright, alright, Levi. Isn't that enough?"

     Levi suddenly let go of her and she dropped to the ground. "I thought we told you to stay in the hospital." He said.

     (Y/N) got on her elbows and knees. She looked up to see very disappointed Erwin, Miche and Hanji. (Y/N) cringed. (Y/N) had no excuse, so she shrugged with a small smile on her face.

"Please take this seriously, (Y/N)." Erwin said.

     "Yes." Hanji agreed. "What if some creep came and attacked you? You were alone, weren't you?" (Y/N) had almost forgotten Hanji could be serious at times.

     "Not only that, but if something happened, not only would you be the only one, but what do you think you could do in your condition?!" Levi furiously asked. It's been awhile since (Y/N) has seen him this angry. Levi kneeled down and hugged her. After a few seconds, he released her.

     (Y/N) looked down. "Sorry." She muttered. "I probably should have stayed." A hand came into view and she was surprised to see Miche. She took it (with her not broken arm) and he helped her stand up.

     "Anyway, all five of us have a meeting inside Wall Sina so say your goodbyes to those brats." Levi ordered. "The four of us will be waiting at the gate."

"Sina?" (Y/N) asked. Why would we be needed in Wall Sina? She wondered.

     "The royal government wants to discuss how to deal with the refugees from Shiganshina." Erwin told her.

     The four walked away, leaving (Y/N) alone. She already gave her farewells to the children, so she made her way to the gate too.

     She met up with the four who were already on their horses. She looked around for her horse. Her white stallion was nowhere to be seen. She looked up at the four as if there were some mistake.

"We didn't think you were well enough to ride." Hanji told her.

     (Y/N) huffed. "I saved many people in Shiganshina in this condition." Even though her horse still wasn't there, she still thought it would be nice to inform them.

     "Yes, and that made it worse." Erwin retorted. "You can pick who you want to ride with." Erwin secretly prayed she chose him. The thought of her wrapping her arms around him just felt so-

     "Alright, Miche can you help me get on?" The girl asked. Hanji rode like a maniac, Erwin may lose his focus, and Levi rode aggressively, leaving Miche. He was probably more stable anyway.

     Miche dismounted and held out his hands as a step stool. She stood on his hands, climbing on the saddle. She got as far to the back as she could to make way for Miche as he mounted. He jumped on with a hup She then slid forward, wrapping her arms around his waste. Miche felt a surge of glee pulse through him. The new commander the scout regiment painfully watched the scene occur.

The four nudged their horses, riding off into the night.

Short chapter, I know. But the next will be better... I think. Your decision. Comment! I like to get to know people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 46 9
Erwin Smith x Suicidal reader You are Y/n Y/l/n. You've lived in the underground since you were 4 years old. When your father died, you ran to the un...
119K 3.4K 24
TW: DEPRESSION, SELF HARM, SUICIDE IMPORTANT: SOME PARTS ARE REALLY UNREALISTIC 。 If you think you have mental issues please seek for professional he...
17.9K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
280K 7.7K 75
"Levi, I swear... Once I find out what your most important thing in life is, I'll fucking destroy it!!" ________________________ You are Alina Debro...