-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔

Par shookyoongi_09

Slapping his hand away, yoongi pushed that person's face away from him. "you can't do this!!!" yoongi whispe... Plus

○Waiting For You○
○Something Strange○
○Brother(?)○
○Wedding Bells○
○New Relations(1)○
○new Relations(2)○
○New Relations (last)○
○Start From The Start○
○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○
○I Regret It Too○
○You Messed With The Wrong Person○
○Monkook○
○Not Going Anywhere○
○You're Always Welcomed○
○First Day○
○Be Careful○
○You, Who?○
○Athazagoraphobia○
○Trapped In A Loop○
○Inevitable○
○Trip..[1]○
○Trip.. [2]○
○Trip...[3]○
○Trip..[4]○
○Trip.. [5]🔞○
○Who?○
○Unexpected Things Are Going on○
○The Audacity To Take Whats Mine○
○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○
○Why Did You Do This?○
○Jealousy [1]○
○Jealousy [2]○
○Double Date○
○Redamancy○
○The Accident○
○Date🔞○
○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○
○Who. Are. You?○
○The End○

○Car Ride○

1.4K 63 11
Par shookyoongi_09

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Laying on the bed and starting at the wall, what an interesting thing to do. But yoongi can't do this now, not when his mother is yelling at him, while pushing the curtains aside.

Letting the warm sunlight invading his room and fall directly on his eyes, making him groan in annoyance. "eomma~ what are you doing~?" he whined pulling the blanket over his head to block the bright sunlight.

But it was soon removed from his face and he groaned loudly, sitting up on the bed. "get up and get ready. Otherwise, you will be late yoon-ah!" his mother said ruffling his hair.

Yoongi's pov-

"but I don't want to~can't I just skip class for one day?" I asked frustrated. It's really annoying how I can not even decide what to do in my life.

"yes, you can. But not today. Today is your test, remember?" she reasoned with an assuring smile. Of course, test. I don't understand why am I so dumb, it's like I could have made any excuse but no. I made this rubbish excuse and now I have to go to college, otherwise she will know how much of a liar I am.

I rolled my eyes before I nodded unwillingly. "but, can't I just not take the test? Trust me! It's not that important. It's just-" I was about to finish but my eyes fall on her face, which was looking at me with suspicion.

As if she is trying to catch me red handed, making it crystal clear that I can't be saved now." I think I should go before I get late for my 'test' "I said with a sigh before I ran out of the room, to get ready for the college.

'what the fuck' I thought before I tossed the last pink tshirt on the floor. Really? I can't believe my wardrobe doesn't contain any black clothing? It's just filled with these stupid pastel  colours and I am definitely not gonna wear any of these baby colors.

I sighed before I pulled the drawer, hoping that Eomma might have kept my black clothes there. And they are here, I pulled them on making my ghostly pale skin hide perfectly.

"yoon you- oh?" Eomma stopped, looking at the room and I did the same with guilty eyes. "I-i am sorry. I'll clean them before going-" I offered but she waved her hand in front of her face, signaling me to not worry.

"okay. So, let me tell you, my son is looking very handsome today. it's been so long since I have seen you in black. I-I just hope there is nothing w-wrong" she said with a concerning eyes. There awd a silent question underlying.

"of course not. I am perfectly fine. And you know too that your yoongi is fine" I tried to convince her but that suffocating look was still prominent on her face . "o-okay now,i think i should leave! " I informed before I left the house,to avoid her further questions.

I don't have any idea, how many times I have cursed silently today. But i am sure about one thing that the teacher in front of me is making me want to curse at him loudly for disturbing my precious sleep." do you understand yoongi-shi?" he asked and I nodded, without knowing what he is talking about.

Neither am I interested in knowing about it. "and, I want that project by Tuesday .  just because you are you are doing it alone, don't expect any privilege" he said before he left, leaving me confused.

Project? What project? Oh! That stupid management project that have been bugging my brain since yesterday. An obnoxious sound made me cringe and everyone started running out of the class and I slowly started throwing all my belongings inside my bag.

Minding my own business, that's what I was doing before these jerks blocked my way. And when "what?! Do you think, we would be scared because of that stupid teacher?!" one of them shouted when I looked at him.

I scanned my brain, trying to find the identity of this person  and then a subtle smirk spread on my lips when I finally recognised this coward. Oh, I wish he could have seen himself yesterday, running like a tortured puppy.

"yes! And we are not going to let you slide that easily. You will get it back!" another one said and the did a high five, as if they have achieved something.

"okay. Do it" I said making them stop their little celebration and stare at me like crazy. "w-what?" he said and I looked at him this time before I repeated myself.

"I said do it. But please make it fast because I have other things to do too" I stated the obvious and removed my backpack and set it against the wall, now ready for some exciting actions.

"YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE US BY ACTING BRAVE?! GUESS WHAT? WE ARE NOT CONVINCED WITH YOUR FAKEASS ACTING!BUT GUESS WHAT? I KNOW THAT YOU ARE AN USELESS FAG, THAT NOBODY WANTS TI TO TALK WITH!! YOU ARE A LONER AND WITH THIS RIDICULOUS PERSONALITY OF YOURS NOONE WILL LIKE YOU EVER! "he shouted before he started running in my direction with his fist raised in the air.

But the moment he came close to me and was about to land that fist on my face. I quickly stepped aside making him punch the wall behind me and the next moment the wall and his hand was covered with beautiful red color, it was so relaxing.

I had no idea for how long, I have been craving to see someone bleed  but the satisfaction I am feeling right now can't be expressed with any set of words.

He fall on the ground, crying because of the pain he was feeling but his cries were blissful music to my ears. I looked down at him with disappointment.

"are you okay?! Oh, your hand is bleeding! Let's go to the infirmary" the other one said, while making him stand.

"what? You are leaving? That was all you could do? Aww, don't be like this. I am not even satisfied yet" I said with a pout and they looked at me with disgust.

"ARE YOU BLIND?! CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS INJURED!!" the second guy shouted and I sighed.

"what are you talking about? It's just a-ow!" I winced when I felt a sharp pain in my lower waist, as I kept hands on my Waist,making me realize that his injury might be as painful as mine.

"I Guess , You Are Done With Him. Because , I Don't Have Any Extra Time To Waste It On Some Weak Asses Like You!" I heard someone's voice coming from behind them, I peeked slightly to see the most annoying person standing there.

Jungkook pushed those boys aside and came stood in front of me,looking at me with a smirk.

" what are you doing here?" this were the first words that left my mouth, but what else could I do? I was genuinely confused about his arrival.

"well. Good afternoon to you 'too' yoongi-shi!" he said with a polite smile and I frowned.

"I asked 'what are you doing here'?" I asked again and he rolled his eyes and held my wrist before dragging me with him,to the college exit.

"what the fuck are you doing, moron?can't you see, people are giving us weird glances?"  I said while trying to cover my face with mty free hand. But it was of no use because I know, its not like he cannot sense people staring at him but the thing is, this rascal is enjoying it.

And his sly smirk is proving it." Doesn't matter to me. I like attention!" he said with a wink and I felt like killing this attention seeking dick right then.

"but, I don't! You fucker! Leave my hand or you will regret it!" I tried to threaten him but he pushed me against the nearest wall and stood in front of me, with his hands on each side of my body.

And now I could literally feel people shooting daggers in my direction, I am already notorious for being gay and now this idiot is making it worse.

"what do you think you are doing jeon?! Didn't your father teach you any basic manners? Do I have to teach you now that how to behave in public places?!" I said glaring at him but he didn't bulge,his attitude was making me furious now.

"he did. But it's 'you', who should be blamed for my behavior. You know, I am very polite and well mannered person but you make me feel some way, that I have no idea how to explain" he said and started threading my hair with his fingers.

But, his words were still echoing in my head. My brain stopped working, I had no idea how to react in this situation. I slapped his hand away from my hair and he frowned.

"listen here jungkook. I have no personal problem with you and I even want our parents to get married. And I have no idea with what logic you are saying this but trust me, it is sounding awful" I informed and looked away embarrassed, not wanting to face him anymore. 

I know the things I have said are weird and if jungkook even judge or hate me for this, then I won't complain because that's exactly what I would have done if I were him.

"And what if I meant it in that awful way?" he asked and my eyes widen. I looked at him with disbelief, only to look at a pair of hopeful ones,making my heart do a flip.

"what the fuck. Then you are crazy. We are supposed to behave like brothers and I am sure this is not how brothers act jungkook. Don't you fucking forget our parents are going to get married tomorrow" I said looking at him, and I slightly shifted towards the wall, trying to create a bit space between our bodies.

"Mmm. I know that's why I am trying to behave as decent as I can but you are making it hard" he whispered, as he took a step closer to me filling the gap created by me earlier.

"jungkook step away. You are acting weird" I tried to convince him, and I slightly pushed his chest to make him step back and he did. But the next moment, a bunch of fingers were wrapped harshly around my wrist. My fingers desperately started trying to pry those fingers which was covered with black ink.

"leave! " I commanded and he rolled his eyes. "I won't. Okay, if you really want me to leave your wrist then I have one condition" he said, trying to sound innocent.

"what is It?" I asked and he replied with "you won't stop me from holding your hand in the way back home" he said, tapping his chin.

"hell no!whats the difference?" I asked and  started digging my nails in his fingers to loosen them but I have no idea what this person is made of that he didn't even moved his fingers.

"ofcourse there is a difference. Look! You told me to not act like this in public. So that way, both of our wishes would be fulfilled!"  he suggested and I sighed in defeat.

I think I am over thinking, I mean there is nothing wrong with holding your brother's hand. Maybe, it's new to him to behave normally and that's why he is sounding creepy.

Anyway, he is just an early adult maybe he is just playing around. yeah, that sounds right." o-okay you can do whatever you want to do. Now lets leave before we get in any trouble" l said and we made our way towards the gate.

"wait! Where are you going?! Do I look like your driver? Yah! Come  and sit on the passenger seat"  he shouted making me glare at him, he really behaves like a kid.

"and what if I don't?" I challenged, to be honest  I was not even serious. I was just playing around "than I'll make you" he said with a smirk and I shook my head before I reached for the car door.

But someone pushed me aside before I could even open it. When I saw, it was Mina, the most popular girl of our college.

"oppa~why are you talking to this guy when he is clearly not treating you well~" she said in a high pitched voice making me cringe, as she stood against the car.

Jungkook looked at her before he walked closer to her and stood in front of her and I simply looked away, not wanting to watch any longer.

" and what are you gonna do about it? Huh?" he said and I looked at him shocked. I mean how can he act so coldly with her, she is literally the most beautiful girl I have seen,how can someone talk to her like this?

"nothing. But i feel like i should inform you that 'he' is gay and you have no idea when he will turn you into gay too. So why bother to talk to some fag when you can get someone 'better'?" she said and I continued to cringe at her actions and voice.

" okay? Thanks for this precious information but I am still not interested in the better one. Maybe, some other time"he said and pushed her harshly out of her car and pulled the door open and pushed me inside and put on my seatbelt before getting on th driver's seat.

"and, yes. Don't fucking call me oppa! You old lady!" he shouted before we drove off. His actions are always so unpredictable and annoying. Why would he do that, but I have no idea why I am feeling? Important? As if someone chose me over someone else, which is literally impossible.

" h-how did you know that she was older than you?" I tried to make my thoughts go away.  "of course she is. Isn't it obvious to you? I mean she has a bunch of wrinkles around her eyes, covered with foundation. The only person i think have a baby face is you~" he said and I looked away.

"are you gay yoongi-shi, as that old lady said?" he asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"w-what do you mean.? And yes I am gay, so what?!" I asked with frustration, covered with annoyance.

"nothing. I was just asking, why are you getting  defensive all of the sudden? " he replied with a huff. "I-i am sorry" I slowly said before going back to enjoy the scenery out of the window.

Beautiful, that's the one word that can describe the world outside the car window. The black clouds, threatening to fall and engulf everyone on this earth, the wild wind which is challenging everything which is trying to stop its way, all the dry leaves that are drumming the car's front glass slowly yet loudly ,it all represent a upcoming catastrophe and that's exactly why I like it.

The danger, the end, the disaster, everything  about this is so sudden and thrilling. Which is what I am feeling inside me, because the way jungkook's hand slowly sliding down my own hand, as if my hand is made up of glass and if he held on it tightly it will break instantly.

But the hardest part of this is that I have to act as if nothing is happening to me and this is all normal to me. Specially when, it is not. I have never felt this way, and I have no idea how to feel when someone care for you, when someone is trying to break the boundaries around you, I have no idea how to react when someone is trying to understand you, when I am not even real.

His fingers laced securely around mine and continued to drive silently. I have no idea why the way back to my home is so long today, why is it taking so long to reach home? I teared my eyes away from the window and looked at our laced hands. I have never seen such a beautiful pair of hands, the way they are complementing each other is crazy.

But I shook my head, pushing my wild thoughts in the back of my head before I looked away. It's wrong to think this way about my brother, I can't even imagine how will he react if he know about my thoughts about him.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on seat with a sigh. "is there anyone you are missing in your life? Like, someone you think left a dent in your life, which can't be filled by someone else?" he asked suddenly and I could feel his eyes on me, even with closed eyes.

And I shook my head, not thinking much about this question. And the next moment my eyes shot open when his hands suddenly gripped on my thigh and pulled it towards him.

" WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING BITCH!?" I yelled out of instinct and tried to remove his hand but his grip was too strong.

"what do 'you' think I am doing yoongi-shi?" he said before his hand slowly started sliding upwards, making my heart rate pick up.

"stop it jungkook or Stop The Damn Car!!" I yelled out of frustration and he increased the speed instead.

"not gonna happen yoongi! I'll stop when I feel like it. And it's better for you to deal with it or just keep your pretty mouth shut" he said and I had no idea why he was acting so rude, all of the sudden.

Isn't he the same guy who was talking about love a second ago? The next moment the car stopped suddenly and I observed the surrounding.

Only to find we were in front of my house, this made me sigh in relief. I pushed his hand away and it actually moved away, he looked at me with squinting eyes.

"leave yoongi. Before I change my mind and you endup in some place, which you will regret" he said and he removed my seat belt while glaring at me.

I have no idea what he means but the way he is speaking these words is scary. And I quickly opened the door and got out of car and he disappeared in the next moment.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

165K 5.2K 42
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 3 to the Hermione X Reader ser...
44.6K 1.6K 17
Just as Killua was about to let Gon go on his way to go find his dad, a portal opened below him. "GON!" he yelled, diving after him without a moment'...
243K 10.2K 28
Three months have passed since ShivIka separated. Shivaay and Anika hadn't seen each other all this while. But when destiny brings Anika back to Ober...
16.3K 659 28
"𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ↳ emma and norman love each other bu...