Sunflower and crew

Por Whorhees

Just a collection of my It writing for my friends that I made of my oc. Mais

Disclaimer
Lewiston vs Derry
Higher
Reginald Gerald Huggins is a chump
Pennywise be on some BS
Memory Lane
Seasons Greatings
Demon hours
White people problems
The life of Henry Bowers (Unfinished)
Make his pockets hurt
Emotions be crazy
I'll get you back
Tulip's dream
The R and the ER
Burger King?
Him and his friends (WIP)
Your best summer (Wip)
Late night swim
Letters
Bike riding lessons
Jade's Older Brother
Never have I ever but it turns personal
That one au where jade and henry have a healthy relationship
Jade and Valerie fighting before they were gay
Reggie's struggles
The murder of Shawna and Andrew Art(WIP)
The name game
Reggie's Backyard
You- WHAT (WIP)
Pennywise be on BS (The OG)
A Page out of the book (WIP)
Twilight zone (WIP)
The Strangers: Origin
Dead poets society (WIP)
Checkmate
Our trump card (WIP)
Pick up the phone (WIP)
Just don't (WIP)
Lewiston Adventures (WIP)
27 years later but 2nd gen (WIP)
Baby Blue (WIP)
Demon hours part 2 (WIP)
Night terrors (WIP)
History Class (WIP)
DCU: Sleepover (WIP)
The love of Shawna and Andrew art
Cyborg n jade (WIP)
Cyborg and jade
S.S.S. Orgins
Ex Factor (Warm up)
Valerie and Ali pre fight (WIP)
Bowers gang V Crowleys (WIP)
Blacklight

Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2

13 0 0
Por Whorhees

"What's taking the guys so long?"

Jade kicks her feet back and forth from sitting on the kitchen counter, something Tulip wouldn't dare to do. "Who knows, they probably ran to go get something" Lorraine watched as Jade pulled out a yellow lighter from out of her hoodie pocket, flicking it on and off. "Isn't that Patrick's?" Tulip asked watching jade kick her feet happily. As of lately her hyper fixation of the color yellow was getting bad, she started taking anything that was yellow. Last week she stole Reggie's hat that was missing for a good four days. "Yeah! Isn't it pretty?" "That's just a regular store bought lighter" Lorraine took a seat at the small table in the kitchen. "You can probably ask him for a lighter, he'd get it for you" Jade shrugs, it wasn't the same when the object was yours.

Footsteps were heard coming down the steps, two out of three girls tensed up seeing Butch come into view. He cocks his gun before putting it in his holster, taking a good look at the three girls. Jade slid the lighter in her pocket seeing his eyes land on her. "You girls gonna be alright?" Her eyes looked over at Tulip and Lorraine, they looked like they were a lost for words or were afraid to bring themselves to speak. "Of course Mister Bowers" Tulip felt sick seeing how sweet Jade spoke to the cop, he deserved everything but that side of her. Butch glances at Tulip, a smirk appeared on his face for a quick second. "Maybe you can learn a few things from Emerald, Flower." He throws his vest over his shoulder. "Tell your father I said hello Lorraine"

The girls watched as he left through the front door. They waited til the door was closed and heard his footsteps far away. Tulip held her head down feeling the tears build up in her eyes. "The fucking audacity of that man" Jade scoffed flicking the lighter on and off with more aggression. She hated being the exception to anything. She was grateful she wasn't being roughed up like the others but it still hurts to think about the times when she wasn't around. "Tell your father I said hello" Lorraine mocked leaning on the table. "Whatever the fucking guys are doing better be fucking worth it taking this long" Lorraine looked at Tulip, she was silent for awhile. "Tulip...You okay?" She wiped her eyes before they could notice the tears. "I'm fine...he just makes me uncomfortable" She mutters staring at her lap. She didn't want to say much, she didn't want to relive the day.

"On my moms I hope karma gets his ass" Jade  yawns. "Piece of shit officer" Tulip snorts a bit hearing Jade's accent pop out. It didn't happen much unless she was angry but it was still funny when it happened. "We should step outside, the atmosphere of this house is...off" Lorraine stood up. "It wouldn't kill us to wait outside would it?" The front door swung open and the girls turned their heads to see who it was. No one, the empty doorway. Jade huffs, assholes. "You aren't funny Henry!" Lorraine felt chills rush down her spine, there was something wrong. Something very wrong. She stood up and slowly walked towards the door, she was careful with her footsteps, not wanting to make too much noise to alert whoever is on the other side.

"It's just the boys" She kept telling herself, then why was she so scared? Lorraine stood in the open doorway. "Don't scream if he scares your ass" Tulip muttered, she kept her eyes on Lorraine as well. Lorraine peeks out the door, no one was there. "Strange" She turns to close the door but it wouldn't budge. "The hell is that?" A red balloon came floating in house, circling itself in the living room. Jade climbs off the countertop, her eyes didn't leave the strange red balloon that was coming closer to her and Tulip. Jade's finger twitched, she hated the color red. It was another color that made her skin crawl. Lorraine had finally got the door to budge from off the wall but once she saw what was behind it she began shaking.

"Lorraine...?" She froze seeing herself face to face with her missing sister. She covered her mouth, looking at her made her sick. The side of her face was missing, only rotting muscle that slowly formed a smile. "You left me...But you can come with me and the others" Lorraine backs up seeing Charlie hold out her hand. "Come on Lorraine....We all float" Tears came sliding down her cheeks, she felt her butt hit the couch. Charlie's grin widened, she grew tall over Lorraine. "Consider this as....hm" Charlie puts a rotting finger on her cheek. "Revenge..." Lorraine's breathing picked up. No, this wasn't real. None of this was real. "You're dead! You're not real!" She shouted shakily, she wasn't sure about herself.

"For the love of god" Tulip picks up the whiskey cup and threw it with full force at Charlie, it clashes with the back of her head before it shatters on the ground. "Yeah! Glass that bitch!" Jade shouts laughing. Charlie turns her head from Lorraine, glaring at the two girls. She held up her hand up and snapped her fingers. "Don't leave yourself hanging" Jade couldn't even process her words before she felt the string of the balloon around her neck turn into a rough rope. Her eyes widened, she tried to look for anything to cut herself free but it was too late when she felt her feet get lifted off the ground.

Tulip stares at the back of Charlie's head. It was slowly turning into the face of the cop that everyone oh so adored. "What's wrong Flower? Did you whore yourself out for the day?" She looked at the ground, it looked like it was caving in. "Tu....lip!" She detached her eyes away from Butch to see Jade struggling in the air. Every time she pulled away the rope became tighter and she could slowly see smoke bouncing off the rope. Tears pricked out of Jade's eyes, "Bu...rn..s!" "Tulip!!" Lorraine screams, she was able to grab the lamp and put it between her and Charlie. Tulip felt her head was spinning she looked up to see the balloon hitting the top of the ceiling. She looks over on table, a dart from Butch's old dart board. She snatches it and takes a deep breath. "I got you Jade!" She threw the dart right at the balloon, watching it pop on impact.

The rope disintegrated as Jade fell on the floor on her back, groaning slightly. Tulip looks over to see Lorraine poking Charlie back with the lamp as she entered the kitchen, she was grateful that she was able to get up without ruining Butch's couch. Charlie snatches the lamp from Lorraine making her gulp. "Anything you want to say...Laney?" Lorraine reaches for the knife holder and pulls out the butcher knife. "Get the fuck away from me!" The distorted laughter of Charlie mixed with the familiar clown laughter was heard as Lorraine stabs her in the neck. "Owww, that really hurt" Charlie picks Lorraine up by the neck with a grin. "My turn" Her mouth opens wide bringing her in close to take a bite.

Tulip threw the other glass cup at the monster, another shattering noise heard through the empty house. Charlie turns to Tulip, her face forming into Butch's again. "If you sit there and be a good girl, I'll get to you next" Her body stiffened again, she moves to get another glass cup. "Fuck. You." She grunted and threw it directly in his face. He growls and drops Lorraine who was shaking from what she endured. He backs Tulip against the counter again, a grin on his face. His fingers trace the side of her cheek, laughing. "You must feel so...big now" Tulip couldn't tell if that was a comment about her weight or how she was feeling. Her grey eyes were shaking as she felt his fingers go under the grey muscle tee. She felt the pain of his nails dig into her stomach. "Shit!" He laughs hearing her scream in pain.

Just then, flames roared through the kitchen. It hit him directly in the face, he screamed in pain backing away. Lorraine and Tulip both turn to look at the culprit, it was Jade holding the bottle of raid in front of 'her' lighter. "Ugh..." She fell back on the ground, her chest moving too quick for the normal breathing rate. Just then there was the sound of Reggie's engine pulling up close to the house. "Heho...You're knights are here" Lorraine and Tulip turns to face Pennywise, he rubs off the burn skin on the ground. "Even a kingdom falls" He grins. "Hey girls! Sorry that we-What the fuck!!" Henry stares at all the broken glass and destruction that was in the living room.

The rest of the boys came in and stared at the tall clown standing in the kitchen. He gives a grin and in the blink of an eye he was gone. "What the hell happened?!" Vic rushed over seeing Lorraine slowly sink on the floor. "It...It..." Words weren't coming out her mouth. Vic looks at her face, she had a bruise on her forehead. "Shit Lorraine" "He stabbed you in the stomach T! What do you mean you're fine?!" Tulip pushes Reggie off of her in a panic. "Don't fucking touch me!" She felt the panic rise within her, she didn't want any man to touch her in this moment. Even if the man was her boyfriend. Henry steps over the broken glass to see his girlfriend on the ground with her eyes closed. He sat on the ground checking her pulse and sighing in relief when it was there and strong.

"Why the fuck does she have rope burns around her neck?" Henry pulls Jade into his chest, glaring at the two other girls who were just as shaky. "You saw that fucking thing! Why the hell are you getting angry at us?!" Tulip shouts at him as she took a seat. Reggie went under the sink looking for the first aid kit. "Wow, did you guys get fucked or what" Patrick picks up the broom, his eyes falling on the lighter on the ground. "There's my lighter, what the hell" He picks it up, shaking it to hear the fluid. "The hell! It's almost gone!" "Oh I'm sorry, Jade had to use it to save our lives!" Tulip was becoming hysterical and aggressive.  "Calm down T" Reggie puts the first aid kit on the table. "Do you...Do you want to do it?" Tulip nods and took the kit and started to fix herself.

"The clown..." Henry looks down at Jade, her eyes were staring at her feet. She went to put her hand on her neck but Henry stopped her. "Don't fucking touch it" He grumbled. He wasn't sure what he needed to do. It wasn't until they felt the new presence of someone else in the house. They all turned their heads to face who it was, everyone freezing in place.

Butch had a stern glare on his face as he looked around at the teens in the kitchen, his eyes falling on Jade seeing the outline of a rope on her neck.

"Five seconds to explain what in the goddamn hell happened here"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

49.3K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
199K 1K 192
Mature content
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...