With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 37

1.2K 142 10
By farslimah

Salam people 🙂
So Remember me in your duas
Anyways let's get reading...

******************************************

"Salim." Dean said over the phone.

He had tried calling everyone he could call inside the palace and no one had answered his call. It wasn't even going through in the first place. So he had to call the one person he knew wasn't currently living there.

"Dean."

"What's going on, Salim? Tell me you've found them alive and well. Please." Dean couldn't take it any longer.

He so badly wanted to take the next flight to the Emirates but because of the weather, all flights had been canceled and they were stuck there. He could do nothing to help Tawfiq and that thought alone made him feel broken and useless.

Tawfiq had helped him for as long as he could remember. And right now, he and Bella were only free from Interpol and literally most countries most wanted fugitives list because of him. He did the impossible for them after they got caught years ago. But that was a story for another time.

"I'm sorry, Dean. But no." Salim sighed.

"What exactly is happening?" Dean asked with concern.

"I got here a while ago and all I could make out from the dark is smog at the Northern wing of the palace. And I believe there are people hurt inside but I can't say if Tawfiq and his family are amongst the injured or not." Salim continued.
"The part they live in seems pretty undisturbed but from the footage of the drone we sent up, we believe it's on a lock down."

"No contact with anyone inside?"

"All forms of communications were lost before I even got here. We believe an EMP was used to do so but we can't be sure. And we can't find a way in because we don't know the hostage situation yet and we can't risk anything. We don't know who or what is behind it yet."

"Tried going in?"

"Currently we're breaking down the firewalls of the security system. The EMP shut everything off but it seems whoever is behind this has put precautions up so basically the security system sees us as the threat."

"Impenetrable." Dean sighed.

"Yes. I believe the time between the EMP going off and the bomb detonating brought chaos and they were able to infiltrate the palace before the security systems went up again."

"This was premeditated, Salim. They knew what they were heading into and they planned everything in place. To get injured hostages and keep everyone else out."

"They cornered us." Salim muttered.

"Yes. And if I know Tawfiq as well as I do, I know he's trying to protect everyone and trying to send the motherfuckers to hell at the same time. But he knows he's probably outnumbered. Even with Karim there, they still are. The bomb must have dragged the security details to the Northern wing. Leaving Tawfiq's side vulnerable." Dean decoded from the small information he had gotten.

"But since you say Tawfiq's current location is on lockdown then he knows he's cornered and has decided to protect first. He has faith that help will come that's why he has retreated. He'll stay low till he knows help has arrived." Dean thought through carefully.

Wait.
He looked at his phone carefully and he realized something was off.

"Salim...the fuckers are listening in on us. Smart. Listen to me, whoever the fuck you are. We'll find you one way or the other. Trust me. And if you didn't know who you're messing with in the first place, let me tell you, your name will disappear off the face of this world like nothing. If I were you I'd go back were I came from. You've already started taking your last few breaths." Dean threatened.

The line was quiet and then they heard someone chuckle but the voice was muffled so they wouldn't pick it up easily.

"You're smarter than I thought. I'll give you that. But. Until we're done with our mission, everything stays dark."

"I'll ensure I put a bullet right through you." Dean added.

"Salim?" He called out.

"Don't let any information out. They've thought everything out. There's a blizzard going on so I can't make it. I'll be there soon though but I don't know how soon." Dean sighed.

"Caught in Khabarovsk?" The voice chuckled.

Dean paused. They were behind the fake information. They knew he could get in their way. So they had to make him unavailable.

"You planned everything out, didn't you? Even to the point of setting me up so I'd not interfere. You somehow know how we'd go about things. I'm impressed but not that impressed."

"You think you know everything, don't you? You believe somehow you're well informed." Dean chuckled devilishly.
He paused.

"I'm sending the Calvary and you won't know what hit you."

"Run."

Dean began to address Salim.

"It will get messy if I send them, Salim. I want you to be aware of it." Dean informed.

"I know. But at the moment, it's our only option."

"I'll be in touch."

"You too, lady."

"You're too easy." Dean chuckled.
Even though the voice was muffled, he could tell it was a woman.

Dean ended the call.

He looked at Bella.

"Are you sure of this? The Calvary? You know she's still angry with you from last time. She's not even going to give you the chance to speak." Bella told him.

"I know but it's Tawfiq we're talking about. She'd not hesitate."

Dean took his other phone from his stuff. His phone wasn't safe to use. They were wired into it somehow.

He dialed her number and called her. She was the only one they wouldn't expect or have any control whatsoever over.

She answered on the second ring.

"I told you not to call me again until I'm ready to forgive you." Her Italian accent was thick with anger.

"I know, Layla. And I said I was sorry. Forgive your favorite big brother here."

"You're my only brother and you're not my favorite. Idiota! (Idiot) you gave vital information to the CIA. Information I trusted you with. You put me in a tough spot with the family, Dean." She growled.

"I'm sorry, Layla." Dean groaned.

"non mi interessa. (I don't care) Don't call me again."

"Wait! Don't end the call. I need your help, please."

"I'm not giving you any information!" She gritted out.

"No. No! Not information." Dean tried to explain.

"I'm still not helping you."

"If you won't help me, then help someone else."

"Who?" She asked after a brief pause.

"Tawfiq. He needs your help. Please. He and his family are in danger."

The line went quiet for a while and then she spoke.

"What do you need me to do?"

"The Calvary. A soon as possible. At his home in the Emirates."

"We'll be there in six hours." She answered.

"Thank you."

"I'm not doing this for you. Tawfiq is one of the best people I know. I'm doing it for him."

"But still thank you. I'll get there as soon as possible."

"Just hurry up. And don't get hurt because you're rushing there." She warned.

"I won't."

The call ended.

"We need to find a way out of this city." Dean said to Bella.

"I have an idea."

**

Tawfiq and Aziz had sent everyone into the bunker. It was opened using his DNA or Naima's and the rest of the kids.

When they were building it, Tawfiq had thought it necessary to make it independent on electric current but was rather connected to the tidal waves produced by the sea. So in case of an emergency like a fire outbreak or something that required all the electrical current be cut they could be safe in there. It was equipped with basic necessities they'd need to survive for even up to 3 months. It was made from titanium and other strong metals so breaking it was impossible. It was basically full proof to anything and everything.

"She's in pain, Tawfiq. We need to do something." Naima told him.

He looked at Karim sitting by her on the small bed she was on.

"I know. But none of us is a a doctor, and I don't want to make anything worse."

Her temperature had spiked up when they came here and she was finding it difficult to breathe.

"If help doesn't come soon..."

"Help will come soon." Tawfiq assured her.

He believed help was already there. They just needed to have hope.

"Dad?" Habiba interrupted them.

"Yes? Everything okay?" Tawfiq turned to her.

"I tried to pick Samia up from the stroller because she was crying non-stop but the strap isn't opening and she'll get a bruise soon from all the struggling." Habiba informed him.

Tawfiq scrunched his face.

"I tried too, before, but it wasn't working. I think maybe Karim might..."

"Argh!" Zaira screamed and jolted up from the bed but Karim held her tightly.

She continued screaming and Tawfiq quickly came to their side.

Zaira placed her hands on her sides as she pressed and screamed in agony.

"Zaira!? What's wrong? Tell us so we can help." Tawfiq tried to get an answer from her but all she did was scream in pain and squeeze her sides.

Karim didn't even know what to say anymore. She was in pure pain. And even he could tell.
And even though somehow he knew she was involved, he couldn't help but feel hurt by the amount of pain she was going through.
He thought of telling his father now but that would be rubbing salt in the wound. His dad would get very angry too and this was not the time for that.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize when his dad got a scissors from the first aid box and was literally cutting out the side of her dress.

"Dad! What are you doing!?" Karim tried to stop him but he shrugged him off.

After cutting out the side of her dress, he pointed at the part where her ribs were now exposed.

"Look."

The place had turned purplish and was swelling up.

"She's bleeding on the inside." Tawfiq explained.

"How? Is it from the fall?" Karim asked.

"Maybe. We have to let the blood out. Hold her down." Tawfiq ordered.

He pressed the pads of his fingers on the swollen area and at a particular place he felt a bump other than the swelling.
Something was lodged between her ribs.

"There's something inside that might have cut through a vessel." Tawfiq was confused.
Maybe.
"Her ribs might be broken and might have pierced her." He added.

"Has she been shot before?" Tawfiq asked again.

Maybe a bullet remnant.

Karim frowned.
"Not that I know of."

Tawfiq turned and looked at Naima who was standing behind them. She shook her head in a negative. She knew what he wanted her to do.

"We have to do something. If this continues she could die." Tawfiq tried to persuade her.

She was the only one in the room currently who was a little adept with human biology. She had brushed through human anatomy in university and had a fair knowledge in dissection.

"Tawfiq, that was so many years ago. Before Karim was even born. The last time a scalpel was in my hands, I dissected an animal. I could make things worse." Naima explained.

Tawfiq stood in front of her and took her hands.

"You could make it better." He gave her an encouraging smile.
"Things are getting worse already for her. And if there's even a percentage of possibility that you could help her, I'd believe in it."

Naima looked at Zaira. She was suffering. And Tawfiq was right. If they didn't do something soon, the worst could happen. Her gaze fell on Karim. He had a somber face and Naima knew he was hurting inside.

"Fine. But there's no anaesthesia and I don't know what exactly I'm looking for. She's going to feel everything." Naima warned them.

"She's strong. She can handle it." Karim spoke up.

"I'll get the surgical instruments sterilized." Naima nodded and excused herself.

"Zaira? Can you hear me?" Karim tried to get her to speak.

She hadn't lost consciousness fully but was constantly fidgeting from the pain. She was basically also drowning in sweat from her temperature rising by the second.

"We're cutting you open without anaesthesia to get the blood out and take whatever is lodged inside out. I need to know if you can handle it." Karim needed to hear from her that she could handle whatever it was.

She didn't say anything.

"Zaira?"

She snapped her eyes at Karim and her gaze was hard even though you could see the pain behind it.

She gritted her teeth.
"Get it out!"

She screamed again as her breathing increased.

Naima came back a while later with her hands clad in gloves and a bunch of equipments from the first aid box. She brought along water and a lot of gauze placed on a Mayo stand. Luckily the bunker was well equipped with all the things she'd need.

"Don't let the kids see this." Naima quietly told Tawfiq who nodded and gave orders to Aziz to send the twins and Daneen to another side of the bunker.

It was a big bunker but not that big so they'd still hear her screams of pain. But at least they'd not witness it. Habiba was still trying to find a way to get Samia out and Tawfiq put it in mind to ask Karim after this.

Naima came closer to Zaira and placed a folded towel into her mouth.

"Bite on this. And try not to move too much. I know it will be hard but just try to stay still." Naima smiled tightly.

Zaira managed to nod and bit on the towel tightly as she squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the pain. Not like she wasn't going through it already.

Questions were running through her mind. What was happening to her? Why did Jafar send that text? She didn't care at the moment though. All she cared about was getting whatever was killing her slowly, out of her.

Naima looked at Tawfiq and Karim.

"Hold her down as hard as you can. I can't afford to burst another vessel."

Karim nodded but didn't say anything.

This was all his fault and he knew it. They were in this situation because of him.

Michael was right. He should have told his father from the very beginning. Now it was too late to fix anything. All he had to do was hope everything would be okay soon.

His dad held her legs down and they tied her hands down with the few restraints they could find.

Karim held her shoulders to keep her from moving.

"Are you ready?" Naima asked her.

She groaned and Naima took it as a yes.

Naima wiped the area with alcohol.
She picked the scalpel and brought it down to the area Tawfiq had felt something.
She said a quick dua and brought down the scalpel on her.

She screamed and if Tawfiq and Karim were not holding her down she'd have jolted off the bed.

Naima scrunched her face as she continued cutting downwards and dark blood started to ooze out quickly. Tawfiq was right.

She placed the scalpel down and she looked at Zaira with her face distorted in pain.

"That's the easy part. Hold her still. This will hurt." She said and picked up a gauze to clean up the blood.

Naima took the probe and opened up the cut she had made with her free hand causing Zaira to scream into the towel. She pushed the probe inside to try and find and pick up whatever was in her body.

She was searching through as fast as she could to get it out and not burst a vessel in the process.

Tawfiq and Karim had to hold her down harder because she was struggling to get lose as she screamed her heart out into the towel. Tears fell from her eyes and Karim had to look away. She was in so much pain and there was nothing he could do about it.
She had put herself in this situation and from the beginning all she ever did was lie to him, blackmail him, plain deceit, yet her tears made her seem so vulnerable and it showed the broken girl behind the villain.

No one was really born a villian.

She had her story and maybe he'd never find out her story but he knew she had gone through her fair trials in life.

It didn't justify anything though.
She was still basically the reason why most of his uncles, aunts and cousins were hurt.
And that was something he'd find very hard to forgive. Let alone forget.

"I can't find anything! I can feel something with my fingers but the probe can't pick it." Naima frowned.

She dropped the probe.

"I'm sorry, Zaira, but this is necessary." Naima apologized.

They all didn't know what she meant unto Tawfiq and Karim felt her struggle against their hold.

She screamed when Naima's gloved fingers pierced her open wounds.

"Shhh. Hey, look at me." Karim gazed at her tear filled eyes.

"Just look at me. Concentrate on nothing else but me." Karim lowered his head a little to her.

It was the best thing he could do, help her through the pain.
She screamed when Naima's fingers probed deeper but somehow her eyes never left his. She never broke their eye contact even as she screamed and cried.

"I got it!" Naima shouted in delight.

She felt something between her ribs and slowly pulled it out and dropped the bloody item on the stainless steel pan of the Mayo stand by her.

She didn't take heed of whatever it was as she cleaned up as much blood as she could from the wound before starting to close it up with her foggy memory of how to sew up an open wound.

She was finally able to close the wound up and covered it up with an adhesive pad.

"Heyy, see. It's over now. You did great." Karim comforted her as he removed the towel from her mouth.
She continued to stare at him and Karim had to look away in the end because it was getting awkward.

Tawfiq let go of her legs and moved towards Naima with a proud smile.

"I told you, you could do it."

"You always believe in me. Thank you." Naima smiled and if her hands weren't bloody she'd have hugged him.

"I'm awesome, aren't I?" He whispered.

Naima rolled her eyes.
"You have to ruin everything." 
She chuckled in the end.

He smiled at her for a while before her pursed his lips.

"I'm so sorry, Habiba." He finally voiced out.

"I said it's fine. We're safe because of you."

"It's just...it's just... I..."
Honestly he was scared. And he knew why. He just couldn't say it.

Naima cocked her head at him in confusion. What was he trying to say? Oh. Wait.

"I won't leave you, Tawfiq. Especially not because of this. What I did all those years ago was stupid. But I promise nothing like that will ever happen again." Naima reassured him.

"Now forget about such things because you're stuck with me. Now, I'm going to clean up." Naima smiled and turned to walk away.

That made him feel better. He hated feeling that way. Like he'd lose her again.

"What was inside her?" Tawfiq said out before she disappeared.

"No idea. It's right there on the pan." She said back and disappeared behind the door leading to the washroom.

Tawfiq turned and picked it up with the extra gloves because it was bloody.

He looked at it carefully and dipped it in the water Naima had brought. After the blood washed off he saw what looked like a CPU chip but smaller in the bowl filled with water.

He picked it up from the water and in that second it electric shocked him as he felt pure electrical power pass through him.

"Shit!"

He stumbled back from the electrical force and dropped the chip on the ground.

"Dad!" Karim shouted and made his way to his father.

"Your highness, are you okay?"
Aziz run to his side.

Tawfiq scrunched his face.
"I'm fine. I'm fine." Tawfiq looked at the chip on the ground and before he could say anything Karim was already going down, trying to pick it up.

"Karim, no!" But it was too late.

The electrical power pushed him back and he fell on his back.
He groaned and coughed.

"What was that?" He muttered as he stood up slowly.

"I don't know." Tawfiq answered.

Aziz bent down closer to the chip on the ground. He could see small electrical current sparks coursing through.

"What's going on?" Naima asked when she came back.

"The thing you pulled out from Zaira just shocked the heck out of us. Like full power electricity." Tawfiq informed.

"Are you sure? It didn't shock me." Naima frowned.

Tawfiq thought about it for a second.
"I dropped it in water after you left. Maybe that's why."

Aziz used a pen and tha joystick of his walkie-talkie to pick it up from the ground and placed it on the Mayo stand by him.

"Do you know what it is?" Tawfiq asked him.

"I'm not sure. I think I do but, it's not possible." Aziz shook his head.

Something this small couldn't have done that much damage.

"What's not possible? Tell me what you're thinking." Tawfiq insisted.

"Normally to short-circuit everything on the palace grounds, the smallest size of an EMP weapon could be about half my size. And that's if a lot of time, research and money is involved. So it's impossible to think what I'm thinking."

Karim snapped his head to Zaira and her wide eyes showed she had heard and clearly connected the dots.

"That's the EMP weapon." Tawfiq concluded.

He turned his attention to Zaira and then to Karim.

He narrowed his gaze.

"What the fuck is going on here? Why did you have an EMP lodged in you?" Tawfiq gaze went back and forth between Zaira to Karim.

But Karim had his mind somewhere else.
The person who had blackmailed him.
The person who had put Basmah at risk.
The person who had lied from the very beginning.
The person who currently had his daughter sitting on an active bomb.
That same person he hated with everything he had but a stubborn part of him decided to still, regardless of everything, give her the benefit of doubt.
Made her a victim in this whole situation because of how much pain she was enduring.

And even with all her spouts of how much he was special to her, how much she claimed to love him, she did this. She was literally a suicide bomber waiting to be killed.

He went off with anger.

"Zaira. I thought you were somehow on my side. I honestly did. But you carried a bomb in you for them? You risked your life for them? You almost made yourself a martyr?" Karim fumed. "I tried to believe you were the victim here. I feel like a fool for even thinking something good about you for a second. Even after everything! And now you bring my whole family into this!? You obviously set off the bomb too didn't you!?" Karim gritted in anger, forgetting that everyone was there, listening to him.

"Karim...n-no.." Zaira tried to get up and speak but she couldn't.

Tawfiq cut through.

"What are you talking about Karim!? What do you mean by 'them' and Zaira? You set off the bomb!?"

Karim raked his hair. He didn't think this was how he'd end up telling the truth.

"Listen, dad. I can explain."

"Explain!?" Tawfiq's face held confusion and anger at the same time.

"What do you mean explain!? You know about what's happening!? You better explain why a fucking EMP was in your wife!" Tawfiq angrily voiced out.

"Karim what's going on?" Naima face was full of confusion.

"I need you to listen to me and try to understand me first before making any conclusions. Let me finish explaining everything first, please."

"Start talking." Tawfiq menacingly said.

"At least let's sit down..."

"Don't tell me what to do, boy." Tawfiq muttered.
"Explain. Now."

Karim sighed. He hated himself at the moment. He was basically the disappointment of the family.

"First of, the marriage is fake." Karim started slowly.

"What!?" Tawfiq frowned.
"What do you mean by fake?" Naima's mouth widened.

"Let me finish, PLEASE."

If they continue interrupting him, he'd never finish explaining everything. He felt bad about everything already and their reactions were making everything worse.

They didn't say anything so he continued.

"When I say fake, I don't mean we aren't actually married by law not Islamically. We are. It's just not like how I said it was. We weren't in love or anything. It was a marriage basically forced on me." Karim said in disgust.

"She blackmailed you? Why didn't you tell us!?You wouldn't have been forced into the marriage if you had just told us."
This time it was his mother who spoke.

"I couldn't tell you at that time."

"Why? What was she holding against you?" Tawfiq asked.

"I can't tell you that."

"Why not? If you're coming clean, why are you still keeping secrets?" Tawfiq questioned.

"Just tell us, Karim." Naima insisted.

What could Zaira use against him?
He hadn't committed murder right?

"I-I can't." Karim shook his head.

He didn't want to tell them. He had promised Shamsiya not to tell anyone.

But without telling them they'd end up assuming the worst.

"Why can't you? Did you kill someone without anyone knowing? And she found out?" Tawfiq said the worst thing they were all assuming.
Even Aziz was thinking the same thing.

"No! I didn't kill anyone." Karim groaned.

"Then. What!" Tawfiq pushed.

"Samia! Are you happy now!" Karim's face fell and he could feel his eyes welling up with tears.

I'm so sorry, Shams.

"What has Samia got to do with her blackmail?" Naima arched a brow in confusion.

"She found out."

"Stop beating about the bush! Just say it!"

"She's not my biological daughter!"

Naima gasped and stepped back, covering her mouth with shock as a quiet sob left her.

Habiba's mouth dropped in shock and she looked at the innocent little girl who had been caught up in this mess. She had been listening quietly since the beginning and this was the only thing that made her heart actually break.

"What? Back then, you said..."

"I know what I said. I did it to protect Shams and nothing else. She would have been shamed and abused by the people. I didn't want her to go through that. So when I found out, I took the responsibility. I took the responsibility to protect her and Samia from any shame. To let her keep her pride stainless."

Tawfiq couldn't say anything as he just watched his son. Even though he was angry Karim didn't tell him, he was proud of him in a way.

He risked driving his name in the mud just to protect the pride of his friend. That took a lot of guts.

"You should have told us. We would have found a way."

"It had to be me. Any other way and everyone would have found out. And she'd never heal. I promised her never to tell anyone and after she died and I wanted to keep that promise so badly."Karim looked away from him.

"Okay, so Zaira found out the truth. And she forced you to marry her, to gain what, personally?"

"At that time she wanted citizenship as an American and since she somehow knew I was partly American she used the opportunity to get the citizenship through me by marriage. At first, I didn't agree but to protect Samia and Shamsiya's dignity, I decided to go along with it. Because I thought I could get her what she wanted as quickly as possible and divorce her at least a month later."

" It wasn't as easy as I thought and it was somehow going to take longer than necessary. So I decided to at least be civil with her even if I didn't trust her. But after a while I noticed she had changed her appearance and character. She knew I hated the way she overdid her makeup and one day I woke up to her with no makeup on. She became friendlier and promised to even turn a new leaf." Karim chuckled bitterly at the memory.

"She tried to become friends with me and tried to get close but I was not having it even though I could see the effort. I always knew she might be with bad company but that was confirmed when a friend I made in the states told me about Zaira being involved in drugs and having blackmailed her before."

Karim told them everything that happened onwards and this time they all listened without interrupting him. There was raw anger dancing in his father's eyes when he found out she was behind the Juhsen plane crash which was supposed to be meant for their jet with Naima and the twins on it.

Karim had explained everything till the point of her forcing her way into the palace by threatening Karim with Samia's life. He had stopped looking at everyone as he explained everything to them. And when he was done and he looked up, he saw fury written all over his father's face and shock over his mother's face.

Habiba was now trying to get Samia out as fast as she could with the help of Aziz before the bomb Karim talked about exploded.
Whether she was Karim's biological daughter or not didn't matter. She was in whatever way a part of their family and would still be Karim's daughter. Blood or not.

Tawfiq's gaze was hard set on Karim. He had been trying to fix everything on his own without telling anyone else. And even though he had good intentions, he had ended up making things worse. In any case, Tawfiq's anger wasn't at him. In the end, he did everything for Samia and to inadvertently protect his family. Doing everything on his own was the problem but that would be a topic for another day.

Tawfiq's anger was to the person he had asked Naima to help to live. This person was supposed to be family and because of that, they had done all they could to help her.
And now.
She was the enemy.

He snapped his gaze at her.

"You." Tawfiq sneered.

"You're going to get Samia out of that stroller, NOW. Before I put the EMP you so love back into you and watch you suffer till your last breaths." Tawfiq threatened her and stepped closer to her.

Zaira's gaze was as hard as Tawfiq. She wasn't going to falter to the likes of him. She didn't care what he'd do but she'd never do anything he wanted. He was the enemy.
But at this moment too whoever she worked for was also the enemy. Jafar was the enemy.
They were never going to give her back her brother. She wasn't sure they even cared. They just needed to use her. She was a puppet in their messed up plan.

They had somehow managed to make an EMP weapon so small that they were able to implant it in her without her knowing. She didn't even know when they did it. They had made her life bait.

She didn't plan all this. She had her plan to reduce any damage they'd try and now she was the damage. She had promised Karim to help him. And she had meant it. She had told herself only Tawfiq was responsible and she'd ensure everyone else was safe. No one was supposed to get hurt and even if for nothing, she'd do it for Karim. At least even if he didn't forgive her for the rest of his life, he wouldn't hate her too.
But now,
He'd probably never forgive her. He'd hate her forever even.

"Zaira."

Her heart skipped a beat.
Karim.
She looked at him and her gaze softened a little.
"Get my daughter out of the stroller before I do what he said myself." Karim glared.

And even though it was a threat, it was still something he was asking for from her and she'd never say no.

"There's a bunch of numbers at the underside of the stroller. 1103. It will open the clasp." She answered.

1103...his birthday.

Aziz quickly pressed the numbers and true to her words, the clasp opened. Habiba quickly picked up Samia who started to cry again and even though she was calling out to Karim, he had to ignore her. It hurt his heart but he had to.

I'll be with you soon.

"Now. Who are you? Who are you working for? And what do you want with my family?" Tawfiq questioned.

She looked at him and her expression changed quickly to that of a sly one. She smirked.

Something was wrong with Zaira in the head. She could change emotions as fast as she could blink.

"Now that's a long answer." She was finally able to sit up and she relaxed her back on the headboard of the bed.

"Since your people got us locked up in here, I believe we've got all day." Tawfiq glared.

And all she did was let her smirk grow wider.

________________________________
So....yhhh....someone's a little crazy in the head🤧💔😂😂😂
I had to do so many research for this chapter!😲😂😂like I barely knew the name of some things I typed today.
Anyways double update????
Yesss
Keep scrolling ‼️🙂😲

Comments???
#VCS
Ciao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...
103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
501K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...
139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...