A Not So Perfect Love Story (...

By extreme_simmy

The story is about a typical average girl, Y/n, living in the United States with her best friend, Ryujin. She... More

"Perfect Life"
No Means No
What is happening?
Eavesdrop
In Shock
Korea!
University
Auditions
Who are you?
Save me
Interview
Practice
Jealous
Photo Shoot
Connection
Beach
Hospital
Anger
I love you
Bowling
Sick
Nightmare
Rivalry?
Concert Practice
Amusement Park
Excitement
Concert
Truth or Dare
Drunk
Parents
Traveling to Japan
Famous?
Tokyo Disneyland
Carousel
Eiffel Tower
Necklace
Cooking
USA
Times Square
Photo Gallery
Two sides
Friends
Disneyland California
A mess
Heartbreak
Bodyguard
It's over
Make me smile
Happy birthday love!
Date
Take care of me
Trip pt. 1
Cherry blossom pt. 2
Restart of a friendship
Graduation
I'm sorry
Family
Goodbye forever (End)
Special Chapter

I am here for you

272 23 0
By extreme_simmy

The next morning~

Y/N's POV

The moment I opened my eyes my head started hurting and then I realized I reeked after alcohol. I thought to myself, "How much did I drink yesterday? Also how did I get home?"

Whatever, none of that really mattered as I still felt hurt. I sighed and stood up. On my bed table there was a note that said, "You were pretty drunk but make sure to get something to fix your hangover -Irene" I guess it was Irene who took me home.

After reading the note I went to go to the living room to eat breakfast but then suddenly I got a call from my dad.

Dad: Y/N

Y/N: Yes dad?

Dad: I know you are back in Korea. I think it's about time you head to JYP to quit. I also put the University files on your dining table so make sure to pick it up before going to the University.

Y/N: Okay dad...

My dad hung up on me and I sat back down on the couch while throwing my phone across the couch. I thought to myself, "This is really unfair, I don't want to live this way anymore."

My phone kept ringing but at first I thought it was a scammer but instead it was actually Dahyun. I panicked and called her back, surprisingly I had 15 missed calls from here even from last night. I felt terrible but I was really not in the best condition then.

Dahyun: Y/N WHAT HAPPENED? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP?

Y/N: Calm down I just had some drinks last night so I was unable to call you back

Dahyun: Usually you only drink when something happened Y/N...

Y/N: Nothing has happened I'm fine

Dahyun: I know something happened Y/N...

Y/N: I'll tell you another time, aren't you busy today?

Dahyun: Yeah... but it doesn't matter I just wanted to hear your voice again.

Y/N: It's fine Dahyun. I will tell you another time. Also I will be at JYP soon.

Dahyun: Are you going to work today?

Y/N: No I have to go there to quit.

Dahyun: Will I be able to see you? I want to hug you.

Y/N: Maybe if we cross by each other in the halls.

Dahyun: Okay then i'll see you there! Bye Y/N!

Y/N: Bye Dahyun!

She really is caring and cute isn't she... Either way I think I should be getting ready. Once I was ready I went to pick up the files, I thought to myself, "Do I really want to go back? I guess I don't have a choice." I picked up my keys and drove to the JYP building.

As I headed to the JYP's office I knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard from JYP.

"Hey Y/N! Welcome back from the tour! Is there something you need?" I went inside and was greeted by JYP.

"Yeah... I wanted to talk to you about something." I told him as he gave me a confused face.

"What is it Y/N?" He asked me.

"Well... I have to quit working here as a photographer because I made a deal with my parents that I have to go back to University once I finished going on tour with Twice." I looked down as I sighed.

"I see, but is this the decision you want?" He asked me which got me a bit startled.

"Not exactly... I just don't have much of a choice." I feel stressed out...

"Y/N you have a choice to choose what you want to do in your life. Your parents don't have to be the reason as to why you have to quit if you loved working here." The words he said to me was true but I feel too scared to even argue with my parents.

"I think for now maybe I should listen to my parents because I feel that this may be the best option for me. Maybe in the future I will work as a photographer again." He nodded at me.

"Y/N it was really nice working with you. I hope all goes well for you in University and if you ever want to work for Twice again we will be very accepting of you since Twice has really enjoyed your company." The words he said made me reassured. One day I will work for them again.

"Thank you. I might try to work here again in the future. But it was really great to work with everyone." I stood up and bowed to him as I walked away.

It really hurts that I won't be able to work with Twice but I am glad JYP is giving me an opportunity to work with them again in the future. I am just thankful to even have the chance to meet Twice. They are all kind and caring...

When I walked outside I saw Dahyun waiting for me.

"Hey Dahyun" I smiled at her and waved.

"Hey Y/N!" She ran up tome and hugged me tightly.

"Why are you acting like you haven't seen me in a long time? You saw me yesterday" I giggled at her.

"I don't know but I just missed you a lot. It feels nice to see you again." I smiled at her words.

"It's really nice to see you too" I told her which made her hold onto my tighter.

"But Y/N what happened? I am willing to listen." She said to me. As I was about to speak the manager came outside.

"Dahyun come back your breaktime is over." The manager told Dahyun as she nodded. I guess I will tell her another time.

"Okay... Y/N how about this. We should meet up tonight since I am free and you can talk about it." She let go of me and waited for my response.

"Okay sure but if you are too tired we don't have to meet up. It's best for you to get rest." She smiled at me.

"Okay Y/N! I have to go now! Bye Y/N! I will see you later!" She started walking away but then she turned around to wave.

"Bye Dahyun!" I walked away after I saw that she was gone. She really is something isn't she. I started smiling like a fool at her actions.

Suddenly from the corner of my eye as I was about to leave I saw Ryujin with her members and she was clinging onto Lia. I clenched my fist but I didn't bother to look at her so I continued to walk away and ignored her.

She was the last person I wanted to deal with today... When I reached the car I sighed. I should try to get her off my mind. Now that I am finished with quitting my job at JYP maybe I should go to the University to give them the files my dad gave to me.

When I got to the University it was empty but I don't exactly know what I was expecting since its Friday afternoon and most classes were all finished. I walked up to the main office and the lady kindly called me over a I showed her the files. Then she nodded and said I was able to go.

I sighed as I walked out the door. I guess this is where I will be going to school again. It's not gonna be fun but it'll do for now. I don't have that much time left till I can graduate anyways.

It seems that I have a lot of time left before Dahyun finishes her practice. What should I do in the meantime? Maybe I should eat dinner. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00pm.

I drove to the convenience store and bought ramen noodles and onigiri. I started eating but then I got a call from Dahyun.

Dahyun: Y/N practice is over now I am able to meet up with you!

Y/N: Aren't you tired? Okay well meet me at xxx convienience store.

Dahyun: Okay see you there!

I decided to go back to the convenience store to buy her some food and chocolate. After I walked outside I saw the van arrive and I waved at her.

"Hey Dahyun! Are your members in the van?" She waved at me.

"Yeah but they wanted to head to the dorms so I told them I wanted to make a quick stop first." I nodded at her.

"I can bring you home if you'd like." She nodded at me and smiled.

When we sat down she saw the food and her face lit up. "Did you buy this for me?!" She looked so happy it was cute.

"I did" She looked like she was so excited.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Then she started eating. Man she really knows how to make you smile.

As she was eating she asked me what happened and I tried to think of the words to say.

"Well... After you guys left I went to meet up with Ryujin. But she broke up with me saying that it seemed like we both have interest in someone else" I was going to continue but Dahyun started choking on her noodles. I stood up to try to help her but she moved back.

"I-I'm okay I'm okay just continue with what you were going to say" It seemed as if her face was getting red. Maybe the noodles is too spicy for her?

"O-Oh okay..." I sat back down to continue.

"Well as I was saying, Ryujin admitted to liking someone else and she said we just weren't meant to be together so she broke up with me. I tried pleading for her to give me another chance to prove myself but she wouldn't let me." I looked down and started tearing up.

"Out of just pure pain and frustration I decided to drink and that's why I couldn't call you back." I felt tears rolling down my cheeks as I looked down.

Suddenly I felt someone's arms around me. I looked up and noticed it was Dahyun.

"I am sorry this is happening to you. You don't deserve anything else by happiness. But maybe you should take this as a sign to know that maybe you really weren't meant for each other and that there is someone out there that you may know or someone that you may not know that will be the perfect one for you." I held onto her tightly.

"Dahyun... I really appreciated you being here for me..." I kept crying onto her shoulder but it felt comforting.

"No problem! As I said I will always be here for you no matter what! Even if we aren't always together just know I am one phone call away. I really love y- I mean... I really love being able to be by your side." She suddenly got embarrassed and then continued to eat. I found it really adorable.

After we finished eating I drove her back to the dorm and said bye to her. As she walked way I thought to myself while driving home, "Maybe the one meant for me is closer than I thought." I smiled as I kept replaying my talk with Dahyun in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...