Melt My Iced Heart // Drarry

By kayleighvdeinden

Harry has been abused for years and when he finally attends Hogwarts he got himself a personal bully....Draco... More

1. Where it all began
2. It won't stop
3. Depression is a dementor
4. Triwizard Tournament
5. Main target
6. Deepest secret
7. Counting ribs
8. Tell me the truth
9. Riddle unraveled
10. Dragon slayer
12. Amortentia
13. Tux shopping
14. Yule Ball
15. A very Drarry Christmas
16. The golden egg
17. Team Draco or team Cedric?
18. Broken trust
19. Black Lake secrets
20. The unwanted kiss
21. Friends with my enemies
22. Getting cozy with Malfoy
23. Leave him alone
24. Not so blissful ignorance
25. Real witch move

11. Dance elegance

587 25 8
By kayleighvdeinden

Hi everyone I just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, I hope 2021 will be better and also because I have concert tickets for my favorite band so corona better fucking leaves. It's now almost 3PM here in The Netherlands and in 2 hours I'm gonna leave to go to my friend's house for New Year's Eve. This morning I had to work and got stung by a bumblebee ON MY CHIN so yeah a great last day of 2020 so tonight better be great 

Best wishes, 

Kayleigh

If this chapter gets a lot of love today I will also upload a chapter tomorrow!:)

As Cedric and I arrived in the hospital wing Madam Pomfrey immediately took care of him. She helped him on a bed and as soon as he laid down she took care of the burn wounds on his face. ''It was a smart move of you to turn that rock into a dog but unfortunately the dragon was still faster'' I say to make a conversation in this awkward moment. 

''But I still got the egg'' he says proudly. Madam Pomfrey started to disinfect the wounds making Cedric flinch so I grabbed his hand making him blush. ''How sweet you are'' he says and this time I was the one who flushed bright red. ''W-wel I just copy what you did for me when I was in the hospital wing''. I could see he blushed even more after I said that and I honestly love making him blush. 

''I know you came to visit me when I was asleep but I actually wasn't asleep I was paralyzed so I couldn't move or talk or open my eyes but I knew you were there h-holding my hand and k-kissing m-my cheek'' I blushed looking at my hands but when I looked back up at him he looked at me confused as to say he didn't know what I was talking about.

''I never visited you when you were asleep because I wanted to let you have the rest you needed so somebody else was there with you'' he looked shocked and so was I. So that means there is somebody who has an interest in me or somebody who's trying to mess with me or there's somebody who's trying to be close with me like Cedric. ''Do you have any idea who that could've been?'' Cedric looked at me with pleading eyes but I was thinking in the most farthest mindset in my brain trying to look for the answer but I could think of no one who wants to kiss my cheek even in the slightest. Maybe Hermione but she's kinda with Ron so why would she?

Malfoy was acting weird the last few weeks but he rather dies than kiss my cheek so he wasn't the one. ''I have no idea'' I say. Cedric sighs and kisses my hand passionately, after madam Pomfrey put some bandages on Cedric's face he was discharged and we could go back to the common room. 

Draco's POV:

''In a few weeks we have the Yule Ball which is a big party for all students and professors of Hogwarts and it happens on the last day before your Christmas break starts and you all go back to see your family for the holidays. You will receive an invitation and this is a one time thing because of the Triwizard Tournament. In this class I will teach you how to dance because everyone will take part in the dance in which the champions will start with their dates so everyone better start getting your date for the ball because you need somebody to dance with'' professor McGonagall explained. 

It's the beginning of December and in a few weeks we will have the Yule Ball for the Triwizard Tournament. I actually hate those parties because they're too formal, I mean I want to go to those muggle college parties you see in muggle movies. I'm actually against muggles but those parties seem fun where the host of the party has a big house and there are students everywhere with red cups filled with any type of alcohol and there are people in the hallway making out or skinny dipping in the pool or shagging in the many bedrooms. Playing drinking games that will make you shitfaced until the sun will rise the next morning. 

You will probably have the worst hangover ever but it will all be so worth it. Unfortunately we don't do those parties in the Wizarding World, those parties are only in America I guess. Parties in the Wizarding World are a bit like a homecoming party in a high school. Everyone dresses properly and there's no alcohol whatsoever. Only virgin cocktails as they call them or alcohol free beer that tastes like piss. I'm still going to the Yule Ball because it's kinda obligated but I don't think I'm going to like it. 

If I would go with Potter then I would look forward to it. Him dressed in a proper tuxedo that will definitely turn me on and dancing with him I wouldn't mind that but I can't go with Potter. Instead I have to watch him go with Diggory for sure. I probably go with Pansy because she won't let me go and if I ask her she would definitely say yes. She doesn't know I've actually been shagging a lot of other Slytherin girls like Tracey Davis, Katherine Evermore and that girl from year 3 Astoria Greengrass who's actually way too young so that explains what kind of girl she is.

I've shagged more girls but I don't remember their names the 3 said girls were the ones I've shagged the most but what's so bloody annoying about it is that they get too attached to me. It's just a ejaculate and evacuate kind of situation so why are they getting too attached?  You can call me a male prostitute for all I care but I'm still a wizard and I have my needs and sexual frustrations and I can't shag Pansy because she's my ex-girlfriend, she's a psycho and a absolute bitch and she's the one who gets attached to me the most because she can't leave me alone.

''I will assign you to your partners for the first class of dancing'' why can't we just choose our own partners I mean I won't dance with Bulstrode or that Mudblood Granger like hell I would do that. 

''Hermione Granger and Victor Krum''. 

Thank god I don't have to dance with the Mudblood she can go shag with the Durmstrang champion. I just hope Potter doesn't have to dance with Diggory because- wait Diggory isn't even here but he has this class right now so where is he? So maybe there is a slight chance I have to dance with Potter or dear Minerva is only going to partner up boys with girls...right because that's 'normal' fuck all those homophobic people. I mean I was homophobic so fuck me but that's because my father taught me that. Sometimes I really hate my father.

''Millicent Bulstrode and Vincent Crabbe''.

Crabbe told me he had taken a liking in that Bulstrode bitch, I mean why would you tho? They really look alike I would think they are brother and sister but maybe they are made for each other after all. 

''Pansy Parkinson and Gregory Goyle''.

''Euhh professor I would really like to be partnered up with someone else please?'' she looked at me and I looked away. Yeah I was gonna ask her for the Yule Ball but now I think I might reconsider. The bitch is still obsessed with me. I looked at the professor with the 'please don't' look ''Miss Parkinson you will dance with the partner I assigned you to'' thank you Merlin!

She scowled at her and then at Goyle but Goyle just shrugged and went to stand next to her. Poor Goyle he has to hear the whining about me for sure. The professor had assigned everyone with a partner except for me, Potter and Daphne Greengrass. ''Oh we're with a uneven amount..''  but the lords hated my guts I think because on that moment Diggory ran into class ''Mister Diggory you're late'' she scowled ''I'm sorry professor it won't happen again''. 

''I certainly hope not indeed but you're just in time to be partnered up with mister Potter because we're with a uneven amount so that means mister Malfoy is partnered up with miss Greengrass'' I sigh and my feet dragging me to Daphne she noticed my tense posture. ''What's up with you Malfoy?'' she asked in a soft voice. I looked over at Potter and Diggory who were standing across from each other smiling, blushing and looking into each others eyes. I shrugged ''Nothing I guess''. 

Professor McGonagall explained us everything about the dance we have to do at the Yule Ball, I had to put one hand on Daphne's waist and the other holding her hand. We swayed on the melody of the awful music McGonagall played and as much as I tried not to look in the direction of Potter, I couldn't help myself and looked anyway. ''Are you alright Malfoy?'' she asked to break the awkward tension between us. ''Yeah I'm fine'' I say but the awkwardness was killing me ''How's your sister?'' I asked even though I didn't care about her. ''She's still whining about you and crying in the girls bathroom'' I kinda feel bad for her. I am a monster but if she stayed with me I would break her heart even more. I used her yes but I warned her to not get attached to me so it isn't my fault, right?

''Why did you break her heart?'' she asked when I kept quiet. 

''We were never together I said that it was just a quick fuck between us and nothing else. I warned her to not get attached to me because I didn't like her in that way but she obviously did the opposite'' she looked up at me with an understanding look. ''Yeah she can get attached to somebody really quickly'' I always liked Daphne more than Astoria but that's because Daphne secretly has a kind soul but mess with her and she's even worse than Voldemort. But the thing is that I like Daphne as a friend and nothing more and Astoria was just a quick fuck. Not even friends with benefits because then you won't get rid of her. 

''Did you already have somebody to go with for the Yule Ball?'' I ask. She raised her eyebrow looking at me suspiciously confused ''No why?''. 

''Would you like to go with me?'' I ask putting on my kindest fake smile showing my pearly white teeth through it. ''You know I'm not interested in you Malfoy'' she chuckles. She seriously thought I was gonna ask her to be my date for the Yule Ball but I just asked her to go with me not as in a date but as in friends. ''I want to go as friends because I'm already interested in somebody else'' I immediately flushed bright red looking at something else than her face but I saw her smirking in the corner of my eye ''Then why don't you go with her?''. 

''I wish I could but he's already going with somebody else'' I quickly smashed my hand in front of my mouth shit shit shit shit! Why do I talk so fast? Why do I say what I think? Now she will tell the whole school and I will be outed. My father will disown me and I need to live on the streets during the summer and when I graduate Hogwarts, if I graduate or maybe I'm not even allowed to go to school here anymore because my father pays for my education and I have no money. I'm doomed!

''I didn't know you were-''.

''I'm not'' I say quickly. 

''Listen Malfoy I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl you're seeing as long as you're happy'' that made me look up at her ''I promise I won't tell anyone but I am curious, who's the lucky boy?'' should I tell her or should I not? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 39 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. S...
Inevitable By MJ

Fanfiction

269K 11.1K 25
After the war, Harry Potter becomes a talented Senior Auror with a penchant for injury in defense of his colleagues. Draco Malfoy leaves the country...
728K 22.5K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
3.7K 100 25
Harry Potter is returning to Hogwarts for his eighth year so he can finish his NEWTs, but all the guilt of his past makes everything harder. Hermione...