With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 36

1.4K 142 17
By farslimah

Salam
Alhamdulilah I hope y'alls good🙂
Remember me in your dua🙂❤️
I hope you like this chapter.

******************************************

"Miss Daneen A'ad bint Me. No running in the house!" Karim heard his dad shout out to Daneen who was running around the living room for no particular reason.

Daneen had a habit of running everywhere in the house. She was the only one who always...always...went with their dad on his runs around the palace thrice. And it was a big palace.Bigger than 10 football pitches combined. And that was just the palace. The actual grounds wasn't included.

Karim though, went when he wanted. Like his mother, he wasn't a believer in morning runs. But he made up for it with strict exercise routines unlike his mother who went to their gym just to ogle at his dad. They couldn't keep their love to just between them without advertising it to everyone else.
He was going to throw up at the thought.

"But Dad!"

"Don't dad me. You know the rules. Running...outside." Tawfiq gave her a blank look.

She grumbled under her breath.

"Fine."  She sighed.

"Good."

Karim saw his dad walk towards him.

"I haven't seen Zaira since yesterday." He commented.

"Jet lag so she's sleeping in."

That was a lie. He had slept on the couch in his own room, letting Zaira take the bed. She had let Samia sleep in the baby stroller for the night and even though she had extended it, Karim's heart boiled in anger. And to avoid saying anything out of anger and Samia paying the cost for it, he had left the room right after Fajr.

"Oh. I hope she gets better."

"Breakfast?" His dad asked.

"Yhh. Sure." Karim went back to browsing through his phone.

"Yhh. Sure." His dad mimicked him

"Get your ass up and come help in the kitchen then. I'm not your mother."

"You make breakfast for Daneen." Karim commented.

"She's a kid."

"She's twelve."

"Still a kid." His dad shrugged and walked away.

"Why can't we be like a normal billionaire family and let the maids, you pay, do their job!" Karim groaned.

The only things the maids did was clean the main places early in the morning so you rarely ever saw them.

Their rooms? They cleaned up themselves daily except the twins. But once a week, the maids came in to do the cleaning. Before their rooms turned to literal dumpsters.

Food was out of the question for the maids. His mom did the cooking and if she was unavailable, then his dad or Habiba and if they were all unavailable and Karim was around, he'd thank God for cereals.

Clothes? Wash them yourself except for his dad and the twins but they'd start pretty soon. He was sure of that.

You wanted something from the fridge? Get it yourself.
You wanted someone to pick up your dirty clothes? Do it yourself.

"Because I married your mother and not someone else. And she doesn't want her children to be spoilt brats, like you." Tawfiq teased.

"I take that insult to heart." Karim pursed his lips.
So maybe everyone spoilt him a little bit. It didn't mean he was a spoilt brat.

"You two at it again?" Habiba chuckled when they entered the kitchen together.

"No." Karim answered for both of them.

They looked alike in so many ways but they were literal different people who rarely agreed on anything. And even though it sometimes left Karim annoyed, he liked his relationship with his dad.
They were like actual close friends, always bantering. His dad was a father when needed be but he was basically like an older friend or brother to all of them.

"Sure, sure." Habiba rolled her eyes.

Tawfiq broke two eggs into the fry pan.

"Your mom will becoming today." He said with a smile.

"And isn't someone ecstatic about it." Habiba smirked.

"I'm over the moon." Tawfiq grinned like a teenager whose feelings just got accepted by his long time crush.

Habiba laughed and Karim chuckled.

"No one misses the twins. I feel sad for them. No love left for them from our selfish parents." Karim commented.

"It's honestly sad that their own father is more excited to see his wife than them." Habiba added.

"Let's concentrate on the food and not my married life."

"Sure dad, sure." Habiba said with a smile.

**

"Mama's here!" Daneen screamed when she saw her car park in front of their house.

And not a second later, Karim saw his dad jogging down the stairs. This was the same man that said not to be bothered because he had a lot of things to do. And here he was sprinting down the stairs like a teenager.
' A lot of things' he said.

"Mr. Dad bin Grandpa, no running in the house!" Daneen shouted copying her dad's words.

Tawfiq's mouth dropped at Daneen's words.

"You know the rules." She smirked.

Karim couldn't help himself and let out a loud laugh. His family was just hilarious at times. He had even almost forgotten about Zaira from all these theatrics.

He hadn't been up to even see her since he left his room and he wasn't ready to see her yet. He wanted to have a clear mind. He wanted to understand her aim for wanting to come home with him. She hadn't gained anything big from it yet though and Karim was glad.

His dad however forgot about Daneen's comment when their mother entered through the glass doors followed by the twins who run to Karim first.

His dad engulfed her in his embrace not a second later.

"Karim!" Maruf and Rauf screamed and attacked him in a hug.

"Boys." Karim went down to their level.

"You've been gone for so long!" Rauf frowned.

"You saw me a few months ago." Karim smiled.

"A few months is a long time." Rauf added.

"Well now I'm back." Karim ruffled their hair and they both groaned in annoyance.

Naima hugged Habiba next, then Daneen.
"I missed you girls."

"We too, mama." Habiba answered for the both of them and smiled.

She turned her attention to Karim and hugged him.
"I missed you." She said quietly.

"I missed you too." Karim smiled.

She let him go and looked behind him.

"Zaira." She noted.

Karim hadn't heard her come downstairs from all the commotion going on. She came to stand by him.

"How do you do?" Naima asked.

"How do you do?" She replied with a small smile.

"Welcome to our humble home then. I believe my family failed to give you a proper welcome." She glanced at all of them suspiciously.

"Oh no. They've been perfect."

Lie. She had covered up for them.
She hadn't even been down since yesterday and Daneen had been sending her snacks and food. Since she was 'not feeling fine' .

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, positive." She smiled and saw as they all, except Karim, let out a sigh of relief. If she had said the truth, they wouldn't have heard the end of it.

Zaira looked at the family by her as they all caught up on stuff.

She had been on edge since she came here. She knew her job was to get in and she'd get her brother just from that. But how was that helpful to Jafar and his people? So, she was in? Now what? What was their plan? The place was too heavily guarded for her to even try anything. It would be suicide.

And she couldn't just walk up to the main gate and open it up. Even from the inside it was still impenetrable. And even though Jafar knew she was in the palace, he hadn't called or texted her with any orders.

She hated being in the dark. She wanted to know exactly what they wanted to do so she could plan the way forward. And she had to do it fast.

After a long reunion, they broke apart. She walked straight to the room without sparing Karim a glance. Even though she knew was trying to help him it didn't make it easier when all his eyes held were unadulterated hatred for her. Maybe in another life they'd be together normally and not out of deceit.
But for now, all she had to do was simple.
Get her brother and save Karim.

It's not so simple, Z. You can't get the two at the same time.

Trust me, I will.

If you manage to do it, then you'll lose yourself. You'll be the price you pay to get both things.

Maybe Marilyn was right. She'd end up losing herself...basically die. But if she'd be able to get her brother back and save Karim before that she'd not regret it.

~

Even though Zaira didn't want to be around anyone, Habiba and Daneen had forced their way into the room and talked non-stop of how she should feel comfortable with them and not stay in her room all day. They thought she was shy or maybe missed her actual home so they tried to make her feel at home. But that wasn't even close to her problems.

They however ended up forcing her outside and showed her the sea behind the palace. They made her pet one of the lions and Zaira could feel her heart escape her when she touched it.
Supposedly, they were domesticated and they all grew up there.

She rarely talked but answered anything they asked and spoke when necessary.
They were so positive for people who didn't know what their future held. And it made her feel uncomfortable about how nicely they were treating her and that they'd possibly end up hurt because of her.

She had become soft. The Zaira a year ago wouldn't have batted an eye. She wouldn't have an ounce of care for them even if they kissed her feet.

They showed her everywhere in the palace and Daneen showed her the best places to hide during a hide and seek game. How that was important, she wouldn't know.

In the end, she got so exhausted from her tour around their home that she fell right asleep when she hit her bed. That night, she picked up Samia from her stroller and laid her by her like she had done the previous night.

She didn't let Samia sleep in the stroller all night. She wasn't that evil, no matter what Karim thought. She'd place her on the bed and ensured she woke up before Karim to place her back.
Even though she didn't want to put Samia in such a position, she had to, because Samia was the only thing she could use against him now to keep him in check.

The next morning, Karim's parents had forced her down to have breakfast with everyone instead of eating alone in her room like she had wanted.

'We're family now.'

They said.

'Family eats together so they can stay together. If there's anything you ever need ask any of us. Be comfortable.'

Karim's mother said to her during breakfast.

She even shared a smile with the one person she despised in Karim's family, his dad.

He seemed like a caring and kind father and husband but as a king he was ruthless when need be. And because of what he had done, she was in this situation just to get her brother back.

Why did he let her parents die? What did they ever do to him? And why did he clear her brother from the face of the Earth? Those were the questions she desperately wanted to ask him but she said nothing and went along with everything.

Apart from her dislike for the king, everything else was amazing to her. Everyone treated her like family they've known for years when she had been there not more than three days.

She loved her family but her parents were always busy with work and they never had time to have such bonding times. So this was pretty new and amazing to her.

Hopefully whatever they were trying wouldn't be big and no one would get hurt in the process. But she had a bad feeling.
Something was missing...something she didn't know of. And that something could let all hell break loose.

**

Later in the afternoon, the twins dragged her downstairs to play Need For Speed with them.
She thought she'd see Karim downstairs but she was informed that he was outside with Daneen at the beach.

The game was fun to say the least and the constant argument between the two brothers got her laughing almost every minute. They were basically at each other's throat on who was better.

"Who's better, Zaira?" Rauf pouted in annoyance.

"You boys can't put me in that situation. You're all good." Zaira smiled.

Rauf was better at the game though but she wasn't going to be the one to tell them.

"No. One of us definitely has to be better. We can't be the same." Maruf added.

"Yes you can. You're twins."

"I've disowned him as my twin." Maruf stated.

"I've disowned you as my twin too." Rauf fought back.

"I disowned you first." Maruf said.

"It doesn't matter."

"Raccoon." Maruf insulted.

"Rat."

"Mouse."

"Dog."

They went back and forth till Zaira heard Karim's mother's voice.

"Enough, you two. No more insults. You're siblings. Not enemies. Siblings don't do that. And see how you're fighting like a bunch of wild dogs in front of your sister-in-law. You should be ashamed. Apologize to her now."

They both pouted but nonetheless apologized to Zaira.

"We're sorry for arguing in front of you." Both said.

"Don't worry about it." Zaira smiled at them.

"Now you two, go and get ready for Mahgreb prayers. It's getting dark." Naima gave them a face and they run off.

"I'm sorry for their behavior. They act like crazy people at times." Naima smiled apologetically.

"Oh no. No need to apologize. It's all good."

Naima nodded in understanding.

"I noticed the change. And it suits you." Naima complimented.

"Thank you." She smiled genuinely.

"I think I'll head up first." Zaira added.

"Oh sure. Let me not keep you." Naima smiled.

Zaira smiled back at her. Was this woman 40 plus? She wouldn't have believed it if Karim hadn't told her before. There was not a hair out of place on her. She was basically like a goddess from a fairy tale.

Zaira was walking up the stairs when her phone dinged signaling a message had arrived.

Marilyn? She thought.
It was an unknown number.

She opened the text from an unknown number.

It starts here. But ends here for you.
~Jafar

What the hell!?

She stopped at the middle of the staircase confused as ever.

She was about to snap out of it and go to her room to call Jafar for a reasonable explanation when an electrical shock wave passed through her whole body. She felt like every nerve in her body was on fire from the shock.
What was happening!?

She screamed in pure agony.

And fell.

And everything stopped.

Everything from as low as the normal air conditioning to their biggest security technologies all stopped working in a single second. The palace went dark.

"Zaira!?" Naima screamed and run to her.

She was shaking violently on the floor like she was being electrocuted. What was happening?
Did she get shocked by something? There wasn't any open wires around. So what was happening?

Why did everything go off?

Naima placed Zaira's head in her laps to prevent her from hitting her head and cause a concussion. Her whole body was shaking non stop as her eyes rolled back.

"Zaira!? Hey, hey, can you hear me!?" Naima tried to get her to stop shaking but nothing was working.

"What's going on?" Tawfiq shouted from up the stairs and ran down.

What happened to their power source? All the cameras in the palace were off too. And why was Zaira on the floor?
He was confused about what was happening but at that moment he hadn't thought of the worst yet.

"Naima what's going on? What happened to her?" Tawfiq asked calmly.

Was she epileptic? She wasn't foaming but she was shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm not sure. Right before the lights went out she screamed and fell down the stairs and she's been shaking ever since." Naima explained.

Why weren't the lights coming back? Their power never went off and if it did because of a problem, it'd be back as fast as it went off with the help of their personal power generators.

Something was wrong. And now he could feel it.

"Kids!" Tawfiq shouted out.
They all made their way to their parents at the foot of the stairs.

"Why are the lights off?"

"What's going on?"

The twins and Habiba asked simultaneously when they arrived.

"Where's Daneen and Karim?" Tawfiq looked around for them.

"They went to the beach together. They're supposed to be back by now." Naima frowned.

Habiba came closer to her mother and couldn't tell what exactly was going on with Zaira.

Before Tawfiq could think of what to do next, Zaira produced an ear piercing scream in agony.

"She's in pain. We need to get help for her before something bad happens." Naima told Tawfiq and he nodded.

"Habiba, your phone?"

Habiba tried to turn on her phone but it wasn't working.

"It's not coming on, dad." She frowned in confusion.

"Is the battery dead?" Tawfiq asked. His phone was all the way upstairs. And he didn't want to leave them alone.

"It was full a few minutes ago before the power went off."

The phones were off too? How was that possible.
He saw Zaira's phone lying on the floor and he picked it up. He tried to turn it on but nothing showed up. Not even a sign to show it was at a low battery power.

Something was definitely wrong. But he had to be calm. Karim and Daneen hadn't yet come back and he was getting anxious. Wait... Samia

"Everyone stay here. I'm going to get Samia. Don't move a muscle and if something happens scream." They all nodded as Tawfiq run up to Karim's room.

He rushed in and saw Samia in the stroller asleep. Why was she in the stroller in the room?

He tried to open the buckle but it wasn't working. Was it stuck? He stopped thinking of it and turned the foldable stroller into a carrier instead.

He had thought by the time he got downstairs, maybe Karim and Daneen would be back but they were not back yet. All the phones were out so they couldn't call them or call for help for Zaira.

What was happening with her?

Tawfiq was thinking deeply.

It had to be an EMP. Nothing could turn off everything in the palace except for that. But how did an EMP get close to the palace? Someone must have brought it in. But how? The person would have been caught before making it to the second gate. So how did it get inside.

"Tawfiq, look, it's Aziz....why is he running?" Naima looked through the glass doors to see Aziz running towards the house.

Aziz was the head of security for Tawfiq. And even though he was in his early 50's, he still decided to work for them even though Tawfiq gave him the chance to enjoy a paid retirement before he was even 60.
Even with his hair turning white slowly, he believed he was still fit to serve.

He burst through the glass doors and shouted out to them.

"Qunbula!" Bomb!

Tawfiq eyes widened in shock.

"Aziz, Naima and Habiba!" Aziz run and covered them with his broad body.

"Get down!" And the best thing Tawfiq could do at the moment was cover the twins and Samia up with his body to protect them.

In two seconds, they all heard a loud bang go off and the twins screamed along with Naima and Habiba. Samia cried out in addition. Tawfiq could swear he heard the sound of buildings breaking.

They all felt a gush of wind hit and glass windows breaking but nothing actually broke down in their place. And they weren't close to the glass that broke so it was good news.

"Aziz, what's going on?" Tawfiq stood up straight after a minute when nothing happened again and all he could hear was noise he couldn't pin point from outside.

"I don't know, sir. But before the power went out, the security at the North entrance were able to inform me of an active bomb."

"It didn't hit here... My siblings!" Tawfiq roared in anger.

Someone had attacked their side of the palace and from the screams coming now, he knew people were hurt. His own family. The people he was supposed to look after, after his father died.

"Who is behind this!? I'm going to kill them!"

"We don't know yet and there has been no motive shown by anyone."

"Call for backup from the military. Call medic for the injured people. Call everyone damn possible! Call Salim, tell him I need him here ASAP. Whoever is behind this, we'll get the person! I promise on everything! They should pray to whoever they serve that no one dies! Because if one single soul is lost! I'll declare fucking war on them!" He said menacingly.

"All means of communication were cut off, your highness. But I believe, security outside might be on their way to get backup."

Tawfiq breathed out raggedly as he stepped away from his kids before he lost his cool.

"Tawfiq, Karim and D-Daneen...they're still outside." Naima managed to voice out after her initial shock.

"Fuck! Aziz, stay with them. I'm going to look for..."

"Daneen! Karim!" Habiba screamed when she spotted them running to them.

Tawfiq saw Karim holding Daneen's hand protectively as they entered inside the house.

Daneen run to him quickly.

"Dad!" She hugged him.

"There was a bomb. And Karim took me and run to safety and we run back here and I thought all of you were hurt too and I..."

"Shhhh...everyone is fine. It's going to be fine." Tawfiq rubbed her back in comfort.

Karim quickly moved to his mother when he noticed Zaira on the floor with her head on his mother's laps.

"What happened to Zaira!? Ya Allah! Is she hurt? Why is she shaking!?" Karim bent down to their level on the ground and took Zaira into his arms letting his mother relax a little.

Her shaking had reduced a little but she had the regular spasms and Karim was confused as to what exactly happened to her. Was this her plan all along? But she hadn't left their house since she arrived, so she couldn't have planted a bomb. Someone else had to have done it. And if she did, she would have run away already to avoid being caught and not be unconscious.

"She screamed and fell off the stairs and started to shake like she was being electrocuted from the inside."

Karim pushed her hair from her face.

What have you done, Zaira?

His face fell. He placed her head gently down and stood up to move to his father m.

"Did you call for backup?" Karim asked his dad for confirmation.

"We haven't been able to yet. All communications leading outside has been cut off." Tawfiq informed.

Karim took a sharp breath.

"There are outsiders on the compound." He said lowly to him.

Tawfiq pulled him and Aziz away from Naima and the kids.

"What do you mean outsiders?" Tawfiq sneered.

"I thought they were backup. I saw silhouettes of a few people on my way here. I thought it was backup. But I'm not so sure now." Karim frowned.

Tawfiq exhaled deeply.

"Someone planned this whole thing out. And I don't care who. Or why. But whoever it is will have their heads rolling very soon." Tawfiq threatened.

"We still don't know how everything is off. We have no cameras, no security system. Nothing." Karim noted.

"EMP, your highness. I believe someone was able to bring it into the palace grounds without anyone knowing. It was localized enough to just the palace grounds and not beyond. They knew what they were doing."

"How is that possible?" Karim wondered.

"We don't know yet. But I'm positive someone brought it inside undetected."

"But only a few people have come into the palace this week. And they were all clean."

"There's a mole." He continued "Whether in the family or the security, I don't know but I know someone is on the inside." Tawfiq finally admitted.

It had to be Zaira... but she wasn't even conscious when it happened right? And what would she gain by denoting a bomb that could have possibly killed her too?

Why was he defending her?

Because somehow he knew Zaira. She was tactical, smart. She'd not go down this route. Especially if she could be caught easily.

There was a possibility she was also a victim....

No. Stop. She was not on his side no matter what she said.

Whether she was a victim or not, she had to be involved one way. She was the mole. And Karim had brought the mole inside their highly protected home. And now everything that happened from now on, anyone who died, it would be on his hands.

He had to tell his dad the truth.

"Dad, I..."

Breach! Breach !Breach !Breach!

Red and blue emergency lights appeared from hidden places and were lighting up the place.

"The Bunker!" Tawfiq and Aziz both shouted.

"How the hell did they find and breach it!?" Tawfiq shouted.
It was basically a last resort plan incase of emergencies like this.

"The EMP." Aziz said.

"The bunker your father made in the palace is connected to the electric power. So it is basically useless at the moment."

"Backup isn't coming now. I need to ensure yours and your family's safety. I'm locking us down." Aziz added.

"No. Salim would have heard of the bombing by now. They'll come. And we'll get these sons of bitches out of my house and in the lowest pits of La Yumkin Aikhtiraquh."
"Besides, people might be hurt or worse. We need to find a way to help them." Tawfiq ended.
He wasn't going to abandon his family now.

"Your highness, I believe that will be done but for now your safety is my topmost concern and I insist we lock down. Take your family into consideration. And I have a feeling they're not after your siblings." Aziz gave him a knowing look.

"They're after me." Tawfiq gritted out.

"Yes. To the outside world you live at your father's palace and you haven't been documented to be living apart from your extended family because of tradition. That's why they attacked there first." Aziz nodded.

"They thought I was there."

Tawfiq looked at everyone. He was doing this because of them. Everything for them.

"They'll be able to get through the metal barriers because of the EMP but it will take time to find the bunker and it's not electrical. And even if they find a way, I'm counting on backup to arrive before then."

"In Shaa Allah." Aziz hoped for the best.

Their Military General, Salim was fast. He'd find a way.

But until his own last breath, his job was to ensure the safety of his king and his family.

Karim couldn't speak anymore. He was the cause of all this. And yet he couldn't even say the truth.

Tawfiq walked towards Naima and took her hands in his with a small encouraging smile.
He kissed her hands clasped in his.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

He had promised that she'd never have to be scared like this anymore after she came to the Emirates. He had promised her to always keep her safe so she'd never fear for her life or their children's lives. And he had failed her. Again.

"Forever Together, Never Apart, Tawfiq. Don't forget that. Ever. I told you I'd fight and be your anchor no matter what. We'll never sink. I know you'll do everything in your power to keep us safe. I trust you. We all do."
Naima nodded firmly.

Tawfiq closed his eyes and sighed.

And when he opened it, his eyes held pure wrath for whoever was behind this. He would show no mercy for this act.

He looked at Aziz and nodded. Aziz nodded in understanding.

"Lock us down."

~

"An English Channel finally." Dean sighed in relief.

"I hate blizzards. It's going to take so long clear out and I miss my babies already." Bella whined.

Dean kissed her neck and whispered.

"At least you've got me."

"We could warm ourselves up you know..."

"We wouldn't need to if you got your information right." Bella frowned.

"I told you. Daniel said they got a tip that the group would be holding a meeting at Khabarok"

"Khabarovsk."

"Whatever it is. You should be angry at Daniel not me. I was just following orders."

"Fuck orders. Now we're stuck in the middle of a blizzard in Russia of all places. A lot of people want me dead here so I shouldn't be here longer than necessary. But because of you and Daniel, we went on a wild goose chase."

"I'm sorry." Dean pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"You're lucky I love you. I'd have put a bullet through you already."

"Feisty." Dean smirked.

Bella ignored her and frowned as the news came on and the host started to talk about random things before talking about the weather.

In other news, a blizzard has currently hit part of Russia and meteorologists say it could last for days.
Authorities warn all members of affected areas to stay indoors to ensure safety during the period.
All flights have been grounded until...

The host stopped talking and listened to something being said to her.

"Now we have to stay here for days!" She face palmed herself.

"It's clearly all your fault you know. You should have made sure it was correct information. Not just let us jump in without...Are you even listening?" She frowned and looked at him.

His eyes were cast on the screen and when she took in what had been written as breaking news, she understood why.

Breaking News. The world famous Royal Palace of the Emirates, known by locals as Najam al'uma (Star of the Nation) has been reportedly been attacked with signs of a bomb being detonated in the grounds of the palace.
No information about casualties or deaths has been recorded officially and from undisclosed sources, it is believed the once impenetrable palace has been penetrated and members of the palace are believed to be hostages. With no form of communication going in or out, Authorities of the country have been unable to comment on the news to give any information.
The Emirati King is believed to be in the premises and might currently be held hostage.
No ransom calls have been made yet.

No terror group has currently claimed responsibility for the attack.

Dean's mouth dropped a little in pure shock.

He looked at Bella with a strained expression.

"Tawfiq."

________________________________

O...kayyyy🙂...
So...what do you all think?🤷🏾‍♀️🤧
Anyways I hope y'all liked it as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter.
It's been in my head for so long... and I'm glad I finally let it out.
So longggggggg right 😲😲
COMMENTS???

#VCS
Wait...do y'all remember me in your duas? Or I'm tripping..🤧💔😂

Ciao😲❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 588 103
What Happens When Supermodel Tahany's Marriage Is Tested With Trials & Tribulations With CEO Ibrahim ? Second Wife or Second Life ? Co-wives or Ene...
53.8K 4K 57
[𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 #3 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨] 𖣔 It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...
189K 14.1K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...