-CLANDESTINE- køøk.gā ✔

Oleh shookyoongi_09

Slapping his hand away, yoongi pushed that person's face away from him. "you can't do this!!!" yoongi whispe... Lebih Banyak

○Waiting For You○
○Something Strange○
○Car Ride○
○Wedding Bells○
○New Relations(1)○
○new Relations(2)○
○New Relations (last)○
○Start From The Start○
○Killing Me Softly.. [M]○
○I Regret It Too○
○You Messed With The Wrong Person○
○Monkook○
○Not Going Anywhere○
○You're Always Welcomed○
○First Day○
○Be Careful○
○You, Who?○
○Athazagoraphobia○
○Trapped In A Loop○
○Inevitable○
○Trip..[1]○
○Trip.. [2]○
○Trip...[3]○
○Trip..[4]○
○Trip.. [5]🔞○
○Who?○
○Unexpected Things Are Going on○
○The Audacity To Take Whats Mine○
○How Did Things Turn Out This Way○
○Why Did You Do This?○
○Jealousy [1]○
○Jealousy [2]○
○Double Date○
○Redamancy○
○The Accident○
○Date🔞○
○Ask Me My Name, And I'll Tell You Yours○
○Who. Are. You?○
○The End○

○Brother(?)○

1.5K 62 21
Oleh shookyoongi_09

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi closed the drawer and to leave the room, he checked his reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath, more like a defeated one. But the look of triumph contradicted the reaction.

The slow voices were now turned into cooing sounds, it looked like his mother was fangirling over the newcomer. He looked around confused. What was he supposed to do now. He was unsure why he was feeling this giddy but he has no control on his actions. He slightly peeked outside the room only to find a new figure sitting there.

Jungkook's pov-

"ah! Seriously! Why do I have to go? Aren't you going already?" I asked to my father annoyed by his behavior. He is bugging me since morning, for going with him to meet his girlfriend.

I don't understand, why am I supposed to accompany him? Isn't he already going? What will I do with him and his girlfriend , thirdwheel them?

"yes, I am going. So what? You are coming with me too because I don't want to include new members in our family, without your approval" he tries to reason, but his reason was still too weak in front of my fear.

"it doesn't matter. I know appa, that you are always gonna choose best for me" I said, cringing at my own words and he looked at me with one raised eyebrow,making me realize how terrible actor I am.

"o-okay, I agree you are not that good at making decisions for me. But please understand appa. It would be embarrassing to third wheel an old couple" I said hesitantly.

"wait. Who are you calling old? YOU PUNK! and anyway why would you thirdwheel us? We won't be alone, her son will be their too" he shrugged. "wait, son? Am I getting a brother?! Woah, I am so excited" I asked surprised.

Really? Brother? I have always wanted a brother? But, I never expressed it. "yes, but that is not the reason I am taking you with me. I am doing it because I want you to understand them. I want to fulfil your mother's last wish of always keeping you happy" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"please appa. No need to overreact, I know well why are you wanting me to come with you. To that we both get busy and you get some alone time with your girl. But my car is broken, I have to get it repaired. you can go now and I'll join you after some time" I said matter of factly.

"what?! Why! Why aren't you coming with me, in my car? " he asked with a pout, which made me even more annoyed.

"do you really think I am gonna come with you?no thanks. I don't want my blood pressure to increase. Because of your ssslllllloooooowwwwww driving. Sorry" I said quickly before escaping before getting into trouble.

'Isn't this the same address, he was talking about? ' I thought pulling my car in front of a grand mansion. I took out my phone and called my dad, confirming the address. I got out as I was sure about this being my future mom's house.

Taking a deep breath, I pressed the door bell. Soon a potter patter was heard from the other side of door and it opened suddenly, making me surprised. "I- hello! I am jungkook. Jeon jungkook. Is this Min luna's house?" I asked nervously and she looked at me confused.

"No?" she answered in single word, making my eyes go wide.

"what? I am so sorry!! I t-thought this is the address. But I guess my father's memory is becoming old, just like him. I'll call him-" I apologized pulling out my phone again to call my father.

Seriously, he is getting on my nerves now. This is the most humiliation I have suffered because of him. I was about to dial his number before I felt a hand stopping me from doing so, I looked at the lady confused but soon a loud fit of laughter filled the house,making me even more confused.

"aigoo~so cutee~I never knew your son is this handsome jeon!" she said pinching my cheeks, making me even more flustered. She pulled me inside the house with a smile.

"you know what,people say that he looks exactly like me" appa said. Really? Why do he always crave to make fun of himself? I never remember anyone say that I look like 'him'.

"do I look loka a fool to you? Anyone can tell At least doesn't look like 'you'. Anyways, I am not getting old unlike you" she sassed with a smirk, oh god how is this possible.

This is exactly what I wanted to reply, now I don't need any other reason to accept her as my mom. These two love birds bickering in front of me is now making me uncomfortable.

Wait, where is the boy appa was talking about? I looked around trying to spot any third person in the area, but the only thing I could find is s pair of eyes peeking from behind the wall.

But they vanished as soon as they realized I was looking at them and a smile crept on my lips. "listen, I don't want to argue with you anymore. Wait, where is yoonie? Yoo-!!" she tried to call someone but the person arrived before she could even finish.

"I am here Eomma" he said slowly, looking at the ground and walked towards us.

"Ah! Here he is. Jungkook, this is luna's son and your brother and you are my son unfortunately, jungkook" my dad said and I shot him a glare and luna-shi did the same before she started protesting about his stupid statement.

I turn my attention back to the said boy, who was looking at the fight scene in front of his eyes with frowned eyebrows.

He is cute, same as I wanted or expected, but I am not happy about it. There is something in this boy making me uneasy. The way his cat eyes are looking back at me, the way his fingers continously picking on his nails, the way his feet are bouncing ever so slowly, everything is making me remember someone and this thing is annoying me now. 'Fuck! How can someone resemble someone else to this extent? 'I thought and my jaw tightened.

"H-Hello jungkook-shi, I am Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you" he said, extending his hand out awkwardly .

And this simple and polite statement had the power to fill my body with unknown electrical sensation. His voice. Same, exactly same as 'him'. How us this possible? Am I hallucinating?

"don't you think it's impolite to stare at someone?" I heard that voice again, making me realize that I am actually staring at him for long now.

"oh, I am sorry. Jeon jungkook" I said before taking his hand in mine before my body froze and my grip around his hand tighten, making him frown and he pulled his hand harshly out of my hold.

"aigoo~our kids getting along so well. I am so happy!" his mom said looking at us and he instantly replied with, "sure, you are"he said with a teasing smirk, earning a smack in return

." Anyway, jungkook-ah! Tell us something about you" Eomma said. Wait, Eomma? It sounds weird to call someone Eomma after so long. It has been years since I referred someone as the said term.

"well you see. There's nothing interesting about me. I am a normal 23 year old, who is the ceo of a company just because his father owns the company" I stated the obvious and the room fell silent .

It has been years since I am the ceo but every time I introduce myself with a fancy set of words but this is the ultimate thing they gotta interpret from that. So, now I started saying this as an introduction, to make it easy for them to understand.

The silence was broke with a gasp, followed by "wait. 23 ?that means you are younger than yoonie! Really? And, not just younger? You are hella youngerrr" she said and my eyebrows frowned in confusion.

"what? Don't tell me, he is older than me? No way!" I said. I was genuinely shocked with the new piece of information.

Does she mean to say the person in front of me is older than me? No, not possible. At least not with 'this' face. "why? What's wrong with my baby being older? Let me tell you he is three years older than you. I mean, yeah this baby has a baby face but that doesn't mean anything" she said and ruffled his soft hair.

What the fuck? How can someone's hair be this smooth? Ah! What am I doing. Those are just hair but I have no idea why they are still so tempting. My fingers are itching to thread themselves in his golden brown hair. But he then dodged her hand, leaving me unsatisfied, for some reason.

"eomma~ don't be like this~I am 26 not 2,that you are calling me a baby" he said placing his stray hair back at their places neatly.

"and yes, I am still unemployed because I am too dumb to find any job" he sassed and once more the room was silent.

But for some reason I felt like punching him for saying something bad about himself. I have no idea why my feelings are so loud, even though it's just my first meeting. Maybe, because of his resemblance with 'him'.

"yoongi! Go show him the house and I'll go get the dinner served" she announced, making my eyes widen. How? How can their names be same too? I mean is it possible for two people to be exactly like each other? Is it possible that he is-? No, no. Now I am thinking too much.

I should have visited my girl today. I didn't even get to touch her today, maybe that's why I am having these weird thought today. She is literally my drug to keep his memories away from me, but today I didn't even met her maybe that's why I am imagining shit.

I slapped myself a few times to wake myself up and then we went to take a tour of his house. "I'll help you too~" appa said making me cringe, he is literally the most annoyingly romantic person I have seen in my life, I thought rolling my eyes.

Yoongi's pov-

This is weird. I mean giving someone house tour is weird. I just find these drama very inefficient, I mean why would someone be interested in looking at someone's personal room? But the person with me is looking a way too excited doing this.

I sighed before pushing the last door of the house. The door opened wide showing vibrant colors of my room, making me cringe "okay, so this is my room" I announced stepping aside and he went forward to explore the room more.

"it seems like you like soft pastel colors" he said with a smirk. What the fuck is wrong with him? Can't he just look and leave, is that unnecessary comment important for him? Anyway it's not 'me' who likes these ugly pastel colors, my color is black.

"huh? Teady bear? You still sleep with teadybear? I thought you were 26 not 2?"he said With a smirk and my head snapped at the said thing." it's not a teadybear? It's kumomom !!and, it's not m-mine and I have no idea h-how it got here"i grumbled throwing it behind the head board, so that could not be visible anymore.

'this room needs a lots of interior designing' I thought with a huff.

" hmm? Interesting. So you write diary too. But why are three colors written as your favorite colors and all are this different from each other? Pin-" he was about to complete when I snatched the diary from his hand and shot him a death glare,warning him not to say any nonsense.

" - k, black and yellow? " he still completed his sentence while glaring back at me, making me even more annoyed.

" how dare you touch my personal stuffs? Don't you have manners? Has nobody told you not to touch things that doesn't belong to you?!" I asked with tight jaw, anger was boiling in my nerves by now.

He simply raised his eyebrow before he started taking small steps towards me, making me step back to make an appropriate room between us.

But after sometime my back was pressed against the wall and he was standing right in front of me with his hand on the wall, while both of our eyes glaring at each other. None of us was planning to back away.

"don't fucking dare to tell me what to do Min Yoongi ,you don't deserve to be respected anymore. And talking about manners? I never heard of them. So, I can even touch things which belong to you too, and trust me you won't be able to stop me. So you better watch your tongue before opening your preety mouth because I don't like fiesty kittens" he said and left, without any other word.

And I released my breath which I was holding for so long. What was that? What was he talking about? And how can he talk to me this way? Ain't I the older one in our relationship? Why is his words have so much effect on my body, why did I not fight back or tried get out of his hold. What is happening to me?

Ah, It might be because I am feeling weak. I should go eat now. And with this I left the room too.

"woah, the food smells delish. That's it, I don't need anything else, I accept you as my mom!" the person sitting beside me said, making me tool my eyes.

"what do you mean? You don't like me as a person? I can be a good companion too" Eomma complained with a pout and I continued to have my meal silently. This drama is really too much for me to handle.

"No, I never said that you are not a good person. But I just said that you are a brilliant cook too" jungkook said. Seriously, his cheesy remarks are now annoying me.

She is literally his father's would be wife and he is there complementing her like a. Teenager, that he is. "ah, I-. Okay, I'll take it as a complement then. But you are handsome too. Your father should be happy that I met him before I met you. Otherwise, the scene would've the same but the discussion would have been different" she said with a wink, making me gag internally.

What is wrong with everyone today? Everyone is acting weird. "YAH! how can you say that?" Mr jeon complained and everyone started laughing. And I turned my attention back to the food because at this moment the food in front of me is a way too interesting than the bunch of dorks surrounding me.

"well, I think you are right. It's true if I met you and him before appa, then we would have been discussing about 'something' else" he said and my head snapped in his direction. No, not because whatever bullshit he said but because the next moment i felt a hand on my thigh.

"isn't it yoongi shi?" he whispered into my ear squeezing my thigh, making my eyes widen.

"I think not. Because obviously Mr jeon is more handsome than you" I said smacking his hand away harshly, making him hiss slowly as the table hit his hand.

"SEE!! I told you so, Atleast I have someone on my side. I am so glad that you are going to be a part of my family yoongi-ah!" Mr jeon shouted suddenly glaring at jungkook,but the said person was too busy in staring at me.

To be honest at this point he is making me uncomfortable. Why is he looking at me like this? No matter how much i try to think straight but each word that leaves his mouth sounds like it was targeted towards me.

"okay. Now lets end this topic anyway we all know this doesn't make any sense" I said, trying hard to ignore jungkook. "Ah! I think he is right. Anyway, do you have planned when are you gonna marry? Because from my side, I think both of you are perfect for each other" jungkook announced and all eyes turned towards me, waiting for my response.

What the fuch, how am I supposed to accept them as my family with his annoying son? To be honest, I don't think I can handle this person one more second.

I looked at the lady, who was looking at me with hopeful eyes. I closed my eyes before nodding my head, unwillingly.

Not wanting to make her become alert about the changes and for that acting the most humble was a perfect option .

"yes! That's good. Now we should decide the marriage date!" Mr jeon offered and I sighed defeatedly.

"how about tomorrow? I mean if everyone is ready then why delay? I am seriously dying to make Eomma and yoongi-shi a part of my life" jungkook suggested.

A genuine and normal suggestion, which can be suggested by anyone. But,I have no idea, why jungkook suggesting this makes it a bit suspicious. Not just this. Everything, every word he says sounds so weird and dirty to me.

Specially, because of the way he is looking at me and licking his lips. Its not normal, why do he ooze such a negative energy from himself.

"I-I have no problem. I mean we are okay with any date both of you decide because it doesn't matter. The only people in the marriage would be four of us. So, do what ever you want. But yoongi is my only family, so I am not gonna do anything without his approval "Eomma said.

Exactly, she loves me and I am important in her life. And nothing will happen until I approve. I can use it in my favour but I have no fucking Idea how? I mean how can I tell them to not marry? I don't even want it, I just need some time to understand these people in my way.

To understand this dog who is sitting beside me. I just need to make them postpone the date so that I can get enough time to test jungkook. But the the problem is. How?

"Ah, I desperately wanted to say yes but-what can I do, I have a very important test tomorrow and if the marriage is held tomorrow. I don't think I would be able to attend it" I said faking a sigh, hoping them to buy it.

"REALLY?! why didn't you tell me earlier?! Is you preparation alright? You need to prepare for the test and you are sitting here!?" Eomma started lecturing me.

Oh fuck, I just made fool of myself again. Why I didn't realise that she is gonna react like this." yes, yoongi. You could have told us. Your study is important "Mr jeon said concerned.

" no, it's okay Mr jeon. It's just a normal test and I have already prepared for it. So, I am sure It will be fine "I tried to cover-up and both of them looked convinced. But there was this person on the table who just laughed." okay. How about day after tomorrow!, i am sure you don't have a 'test' on that day, yoongi-shi? "he asked, more like mocked.

I was about to protest, saying that I have a project to submit that day but he interrupted me again." now, don't say you have a test on 'Sunday' too? Do you? "he said with an annoying smirk,making me silent." perfect. It's Sunday your college must me off too. Isn't it yoon ? "Eomma asked and once again every eyes were turned towards me.

" y-Yeh. Day after tomorrow is fine. But don't you think it's too early. I m-mean all the preparations? "I tried for the last time, even though I knew it gonna be wasted. There is no way they are gonna listen to this weak excuse.

" don't worry about that yoongi-shi! You have me. I will take care of everything "he said before smiling triumphantly, when our parents agree to this mastershit too. Isn't it good that he is planning to help me? But no, the way he speaks just make everything shady and suspicious.

" I think we should leave now! You must have to prepare for your test and I have something to deal with too" jungkook suggested and I sighed in relief.

"s-sure. You should because I don't want jungkook to be late for your business and yoongi also looks a bit tense. Maybe because of his tomorrow test" Eomma said and i nodded in agreement.

"sure why not. I know you have so many businesses to handle" Mr jeon mocked jungkook and he simply rolled his eyes.

I know very well that this statement has some underlying meaning, but I am not interested in someone else's personal life. They made their way to the main door and I raced behind them to close the door as soon as possible.

But before he exited the main door he turned around and looked at me for the last time. The look he gives me is just-.

Just weird. I have no idea what it is but I am sure its not brotherly love Atleast. Now i have no idea what I have agreed to get myself into.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...