The Flash Season 5: Snow Alle...

Door venus_tene

after an unexpected guest from the future appears at their home, Nora Snow Allen Is Barry and Sarah's speedst... Meer

Chapter 1 - Nora Snow Allen
Chapter 2 - Blocked
Chapter 3 - The death of Vibe
Chapter 4 - News Flash
Chapter 5 - All Doll'd Up
Chapter 6 - The Icicle Cometh
Chapter 7 - O Come All Ye Thankful
Chapter 9 - The Flash & The Furious
Chapter 10 - Seeing Red
Chapter 11 - Memorabilia
Chapter 12 - King Shark vs. Gorilla Grodd
Chapter 13 - Failure is an Orphan
Chapter 14 - Time Bomb
Chapter 15 - Godspeed
Chapter 16 - Snow Pack
Chapter 17 - Gone Rogue
Chapter 18 - The Girl With the Red Lightning
Chapter 19 - Legacy

Chapter 8 - What's Past Is Prologue

224 2 0
Door venus_tene

Sarah's POV

Sherloque and Ralph informed us that they fought  Orlin Dwyer at the hospital. They show the pictures they took to the rest of the team.

Orlin Dwyer." Sherloque said as we were in the Cortex

Near as we can tell, he grew up in the Midwest.
Ralph informed. "In and out of juvie, pretty much fell off the map, and then popped up in Central City a few years ago.

Part-time employee of Szrek Chemicals for the last two years." Sherloque said eagerly.

Foreman says he keeps to himself, pretty much a loner, gave a fake address." Ralph wondered.

Did take custody of his niece." Sherloque told Ralph.

Grace Gibbons." Ralph finished Sherloque's sentence. He pull up her picture up.

After her parents were unfortunately murdered by a meta-human, now." Sherloque answered.

So now we know why Dwyer hates metas." Ralph suggested. "Once he got his powers, he started targeting them."

Powers he got the night of the Enlightenment as we all know, and he was struck by a shard from the S.T.A.R. Lab satellite explosion." Sherloque said.

Which was also the same night that Grace went into a coma." Ralph asked

Where Dwyer visits her every day, every night, for the last three weeks." Sherloque responded.

So he's there now." I asked them.

Yeah."

Then let's go get him." Barry added.

Let's go get him." How are you going to do that?
Sherloque managed finally. "Look, as always." I respect your spirit, Barry Allen, but as long as Cicada has his dagger to dampen your powers, there's no stopping him."

"So let's destroy his dagger." Barry demanded furiously.

How are we gonna do that unless we have some kind of power-dampening dagger power dampener hidden away in storage?" Ralph asked.

We don't, but if we did we'd come up with a much better way of saying that." Cisco muttered.

Just abbreviate P-D-P-D." Sherloque said.

Guys. What if we could make one?" Nora asked us.

Make one what?" Barry asked.

What if we can make a weapon more powerful than his weapon? Cicada can control his dagger, so what we would need would be something more powerful than his connection to it." Nora explained it to us.

Wait, like some kind of super charged magnet?" I asked her curiously.

Exactly." Nora said.

I don't know if we have anything strong enough for that." Cisco said optimistically. "We made Sally out of a micro-composite alloy. As far as satellite's go, she's She was heavy-duty.

And even if we could get our hands on the dagger."
Caitlin told us, shrugging. "We'd still have to figure out how to take the dark matter out to negate it's powers.

Well, exactly right. I mean, what you're suggesting is we find an alloy." Sherloque replied with a deep sigh. 'No, no, indestructible alloy that has super magnetic properties, but also has the ability to negate dark matter. I mean where are we going to find such a thing?"

The past."

The past?" Barry asked, confused

You've already come across everything that we need, right? A strong alloy with magnetic properties." Nora answered softly.

Savitar's suit." Cisco said.

Something to remove dark matter." Nora confirmed Cisco.

The Speed Force transmitter that Zoom used to steal Barry's speed." Caitlin protested.

Yeah, but that was his Speed Force." Iris said.

Yeah, but those are exotic particles, which are basically the same thing as dark energy." Nora explained, frowning slightly. 'So we would just need some of that to recalibrate it."

Can you do that?" Ralph asked.

I mean, you'd have to infuse the transmitter with the same kind of dark matter." Cisco said

Like the DeVoe kind?" Ralph added.

More like the Particle Accelerator kind." Cisco corrected Ralph.

I'm sorry, we need to blow up S.T.A.R. Labs again?" Ralph pleaded.

No, no, not again. We just need to go back to the first time that it happened..." Nora demanded.

This is gonna mess with the timeline too much." Barry said to Nora.

No, it's not. Savitar's suit, the transmitter, these are all just discarded objects in time, so if we steal them, it won't affect anything at all." Nora explained.

Even if all of that worked, wecan't just waltz into the hospital." Ralph answered. "With our soon to be named dampening device. Dwyer smells us coming, he's gone.

Then we do a time hack." Nora stated.

A time hack?" Ralph asked, confused.

Is when you..." Sherloque whispered.

Plant something in the past so it's available in the future." Cisco said gravely. "You go back, you take the device, and you hide it near the hospital. Somewhere it won't be found for five years. He won't even know it's there."

So you and your father go back to the past to defeat Cicada in the future. Quite an off-the-cuff plan you've come up with." Sherloque said immediately.

We can do this." Nora answered.

No. I can do it." Barry turns to the others. Can you guys figure out the best dates to go back to?" He told Cisco before leaving out of the cortex.

We're on it."

Barry walks out of the cortex and Nora follows after him. and I hear them talking.

You're not coming."  Barry told her.

Why?" Nora asked.

Every time I try something like this I nearly get killed." Barry replied.

Well, yeah, all the more reason for me to come with you, so that I can watch your back so you don't get hurt." Nora said sarcastically.

And look what happened." Barry murmured.

Look. I just want to fix what I screwed up. Okay, what I did. Please, let me come with you." Nora told him.

Not today." Barry said with a nod as Nora says nothing as she walks away.

I has overheard them as I walks into the hallway and gives Barry a look.

You think she should come with me?" Barry asked.

Yeah, Barry. She does." I sighed.

Sarah, if I do this, I'm going back to some crazy times. Savitar, Zoom, Thawne, Speedsters." Barry told me.

Who you've all outsmarted and defeated." I sighed.
Look, this was her idea. Her solution. And it's a good one." I told my husband. "So unless you have a better reason why she should stay back let her do this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ralph, Cisco, Caitlin and I were in Cisco's workshop, work out the ideal times to go back to get each item. we are looking at a clear board with specific dates and the places were the items are which are Savitar's suit, Speed Force Transmitter and Particle Accelerator Explosion.

Okay, these are the best of times. Incidentally, they were also the worst of times, but in terms of going back, this is it. Cisco explained it to us. "He points to the board. Savitar.' when we defeated him, Barry phased into his suit, destroyed it, sending pieces of it flying far enough away that our past selves wouldn't notice if Barry took one or two pieces of it. What do you think?"

Absolutely, Barry just has to get back into the Speed Force." I said with a faint smirk. "Before the timeline catches up and those pieces get erased from existence.

I'm fairly optimistic." Cisco said pleasantly. 'He circles the date May 23,2017.

Okay, what about the Speed Force transmitter thingy?" Ralph asked quizzically.

The night that Zoom injected the speed force into himself." Caitlin said, sighing regretfully. "He left the Speed Force transmitter in the viewing room."

Yes, that's brilliant, all he has to do is make sure no one's in there when he takes it." Cisco said triumphantly. "He circles the date, April 19,2016.

What about when the Particle Accelerator exploded?" Ralph asked

Well, right before everything went sideways, Wells was in the cortex, and We were in the pipeline intake." Cisco said.

Caitlin and I glancing at each other. We remembers that's when Ronnie died.

That's the best time for Barry to go into the time vault." I told the group. "He can put a piece of Savitar's suit in the plinth, and when the Particle Accelerator explodes it should infuse it with dark matter.

Right." Cisco corrected me. "He circles the date, December 11,2013.

So once that's done, we'll have all the pieces we need to make the device. We plant it in the hospital, the rest is history." Cisco said.

Great, let's go show Barry and see what he thinks." Ralph interrupted.

I'll be right behind you." Cisco sighed.

We walked back to the the cortex, Barry looks at the times that he came up with.

All right, let's do it." Barry said.

Cool. You're not gonna want to forget this." Cisco , complained, then he gives him a ring that will hold his suit.

Had to make some adjustments to the suit, but I finally figured it out. For emergencies only. Cisco told Barry. "You don't want to get caught running around the past in your future Flash suit."

Right."

You might get ideas." Cisco asked.

Thank you."

You're welcome." Cisco said as he walks away.

Once the others leave. Barry glances over at me who motions over to Nora, who is looking bummed that she can't go.

Barry glanced at Nora. "Come on. "She quickly stands up and starts to follow.

Barry puts the ring on then turns. "Okay, look, follow my lead. Don't go off book. If anything goes wrong, do exactly as I say." Barry said.

Do things usually go wrong?" Nora said, "They speed into the pipeline and start running around.

I walks to the rest of the team we were watching them and then Ralph plays the song from Back to The Future.

I cracks a smile at Ralph and laughs softly. and I gives him a Seriously look.

What? When am I gonna get the chance to do that?" Ralph repeated.

Hey, game face." Cisco smirked at Ralph. "He turns down the music.

All right, so what do we do while they're gone? Do we stake out the hospital? Get everything ready here or what?" Ralph asked.

Nothing. They're gonna return to the exact same moment that they left." I sighed.

Wait, so, they're gonna go, but to us it'll be like they never left?" Ralph said.

Yeah, time travel's weird, isn't it?" Cisco muttered.

Here they go." Caitlin said. Then Barry and Nora speed into the cortex.

Did you even go?" Ralph asked confused.

Told you time travel was weird." Cisco added.

Everything worked?" I asked them

Yeah."

Is Dwyer still at the hospital?" Barry told us.

Hasn't left her side." Cailtin said.

Did you plant the transmitter?" Cisco asked.

Yeah, we sure did." Nora said.

Let's go get Cicada." Barry added. "Go to the hospital where Orlin is with Grace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Iris, Cailtin and Sherloque and I were watching everything from the star labs van.

The satellite's tracking the dagger back through the exosphere." I told them.

Guys, Cicada's recalling the dagger back from space." Iris said.

The dagger slams into the sidewalk, knocking them back, and Sherloque and I grabs weapons and head to the hospital.

Once we get there, Cicada throws his dagger at the duo, knocking them down.

Cicada holds up his dagger as he heads straight for Barry. " This ends now." He said.

I transform into Killer Ice. my eyes glowing before mist came from my hands and my hair started to turn into white.

Killer Ice POV

No." I shouted, Frost and I shoot out an ice blast from both of our hands at Cicada crossing back to the truck.

I took a deep sigh. Ralph, Sherloque and Barry were glancing at Cicada between Frost and I.

Let's dance, cricket freak." I said with a smirk as I had mist came from my hands.

Cicada glanced around and saw Frost and I
he flies away rather than face us.

You're not alone anymore." Barry told me a small smile appeared across my lips. "He sighed. A few things, actually." For starters, thank you for saving me tonight. You fought against impossible odds and managed to break out of me to save us.

You're welcome I guess," I shrugged. "I didn't have much control over whether that saved you or not."

"I know, I know," Barry murmured. "But I just felt like a needed to thank you."

Nora stepped forward and smiled. "Wow,  never saw the version of my mom."

Well, I am part of your mom." I said. "What's it like having a mom with two separate personalities?"

She has her moments," Nora said. "Yeah, but you and mom totally got your relationship down to a science.

Gotcha," I replied with a smirk. "I'm just gonna bring back Sarah now," I decided letting icy persona fade away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah's POV

Everyone in the Cortex, we were is unable to track Orlin. 'Dwyer's not popping up in facial recognition." Iris told everyone.

And there's no dark matter traces from his dagger." Cisco said.

Well, he won't stay away from his niece for long, and when he returns, we'll be ready." Ralph reported.

Yeah, we will, thanks to Killer Frost and Killer Ice. Barry said.

I don't understand. How can they still come out?" Nora asked.

They're didn't come from dark matter, so I guess they're immune to Cicada's dagger." Caitlin told her.

They just might be the key to stopping Cicada for good." I confirmed, smiling happily.

Maybe we should go check in with them." Ralph answered.

What do you think?" Cisco asked me.

Yeah. I think so." I replied.

Cricket freak, huh?" Cisco stated.

Yeah. Just came out." I said with sigh. and ones the others leaves as well. While I walks over to Barry.

Proud of you." Barry smiled as he pulls me into a hug.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

207K 5.5K 27
Rebecca Allen is the younger sister of the famous speedster, Barry Allen. Her life has been a series of ups and downs. From her mother's death and fa...
41.7K 1.2K 29
When both Cisco and Barry cross paths with a girl who possesses the power to control the elements, they both find themselves on a rollercoaster ride...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
44.5K 1.5K 51
Team Flash is still recovering from the emotional and physical aftershock of the black hole that tore apart their team and Central City. Little do th...