The Spawn

Door Masquerade16

"So you're a little bad boy looking for trouble?" Yeosang couldn't stop himself from laughing, leaning back t... Meer

Preview
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Warning
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Important Note
Sixty
Sixty - One
Sixty - Two
Sixty - Three
Sixty - Four
Sixty - Five
Sixty - Six
Sixty - Seven
Sixty - Eight (FINAL)
Realization .......

Forty Seven

1.5K 147 82
Door Masquerade16

^I've been trying to find pictures or videos of this moment but clearly they've been wiped off the face of the Earth :)

Gangsta - Kehlani

Blurred.

Everything feels and looks blurred.

From the walls when Jimin fluttered his eyes open to the ground where he was laying on, all the way to his shakily hands when he tried to push himself up. It didn't strike him why his body felt as though he's been carrying bricks on his back or running a mile when he attempted to get to his feet, so he just leaned back against the surface that he felt on his back while rubbing his eyes, trying to push that side effect aside.

Yet as he slowly began to regain more of his vision, he began to not only see that he's in a completely trashed computer room but he was definitely not alone.

It wasn't clear who the person sitting on the chair in front of him was, but he definitely knew it wasn't any of the Phoenix members. After rubbing more his eyes with his fists, wincing to an ache on his wrists, Jimin blinks a few times to finally get a good look.

The person sitting there is a man, elegantly sitting on a chair with a leg crossed and fingers interlaced on his lap. His attire screamed a clear fashion icon with black fitted slacks that looked also like cargo pants at once. There's a long blazer hugging his body, strapped by a thin belt on his waist that gave off this formal aura from him, especially by the golden pin placed on one of the lapels. From there Jimin can't tell what print it was, but a black and maybe silver or a light purple silk blouse hides under the attire, along with a necklace that held onto a plaque attached to a chain, hugging his delicate neck perfectly.

Wow.....

What.... A presence.

The more Jimin observed the person, the more intimidated he began to feel. It wasn't helping how his vision began to grow more and more cleared, finding some odd familiarity to the angelic face sitting in front of him with a monotone expression and pursed perked lips. Those sharp eyes similar to a slicing knife, skinning Jimin's soul alive to not leave a strand of flesh for him to hide under to even attempt on deceiving the king.

The king, that's what he looks like.

What he is.

The father of the Spawn.

As the realization began to settle on who this man is, Jimin could feel a cold shiver of fear run down of his spine that forced him to freeze on the spot. It wasn't helping either how he noticed past the the king's shoulder the demonic eyes staring from behind him. The familiar vivid red haired man leans against the wall, eyes hooded while his lips move as though he's chewing gum, almost obnoxiously. He held onto this almost cocky look on his face while something shiny spins between his fingertips.

Soon Jimin realized that the shiny thing is a knife, sharp and clearly threatening to just slice through someone's skin.

But it's not the knife specifically that shook Jimin to the bones and made a terrifying squeak escape his lips.

It's the man holding it clearly, especially when his cocky expression dropped to a more sinister glare and his lips quirking to a very lewd yet malicious smirk upon Jimin's spiking fear.

A look that definitely would make anyone piss themselves on the spot.

However all Jimin could do is glance between the the pair, hugging his body close to give himself some sort of comfort by how unsafe he feels right now. He couldn't speak even if he wanted to, his throat is tied in knots and his breathing grew uneven that even echoed the walls of this room.

What happened?

Why are they here?

Where's Yeosang?

All those questions of confusion whirled all around his head like a gauze, growing so lost to the dark spots in his head to what happened to him.

But everything is so.... Empty.

Again.

Fuck, what is going on?

"Park Jimin," The ravenette haired male finally spoke, a tone so abrupt yet so soft that felt as though he began to slice against Jimin's skin with a blade, "We've met before, hotel room of Yeosang's penthouse-"

"I know," Jimin interjects, squirming to how the red haired demon's glare became intensified to Jimin's audacity to cut off the handsome angel, "S-Sorry.... I'm just confused to w-what's going on."

The more Jimin lingers here, the more he began to remember these familiar males much more vividly.

Yeosang's parents, Jeongguk and Taehyung.

Leaders of... What is it? Did Jimin ever even know who these people are?

What Yeosang is completely part of? His life?

Fuck, Jimin doesn't even know or can even collect memories coherently right now.

"Well, that's something you can answer for yourself," Jeongguk ventures gracefully, swaying a tender hand to Jimin's curled body to make his point before bringing it back to his lap, "But if you're memory blockage has gone worse, then perhaps you won't even remember what has occurred in the last few hours."

Memory blockage?

Did... D-Did he do something again? That he can't remember?

Shit he doesn't even know how he ended up like this!

Fighting hard to remember to only get frustrated to the emptiness, Jimin grunts and rakes his fingers through his hair, "W-What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Watch it," Taehyung tsks with a playful warning tone, raising up the knife and gently taps it against his own neck, "Unless you want to end up with no vocal chords."

A trembling hand goes up to Jimin's own throat, caressing his skin with his shakily thumb to the brutal thought of being sliced open by the man's rough hands. Those harsh words would snarl a scream out of someone's lips out of complete fear, being force to visualize the horrific scene of their death.

Meanwhile the king didn't flinch or cringe a muscle. He's sitting on the chair with his expressionless face, resembling close to a statue than human but a deadly one. A man that once is provoked will unleash a monster unlike his collected composure.

Taehyung is the psychotic murder in and out without composure. Almost like the bad cop, who make his presence evident that he is not here for an easy discussion but straight to the point for blood, but Jeongguk is the silent one to which he needs to be nudged in order explode. He plays first, the one who observes before making decisions. Once it's decided, he's an unstoppable monster. That's why his husband is here, to make sure his precious king doesn't get to that level of raging temptation just yet.

A perfect team work.

That explains where Yeosang gets his temper tendancies.

"I see you are aware of your state but are refusing to accept it, or maybe confused towards it," Jeongguk continues, his lips pursing more in distaste, "So you really don't recognize the way you murdered those men in that building you were kidnapped?"

What?

M-Murder..... Him murder? Again?

No.... N-No he didn't.... He didn't...

He wouldn't.

He's not... No, he's not like this.

His memory would block something like that!

Immediately Jimin shakes his head, feeling this ache in his head twitch that made his hands tremble more than they were, "I-I wouldn't m-murder..... I'm not a killer! I'm j-just a student and I wouldn't-"

"Boom."

Jimin face twists in confusion, his heart starting to escalate in his chest, "W-What?"

"Boom," Jeongguk whispers huskily, his blazing gaze forcing into Jimin's own torturing eyes with a glint of mischief, "Do you hear it? Boom.... And the screaming, so loud you just want to scratch your ears to peel it out? What about the voices? They're whispering things, voices you don't recognize."

A mass wave of bullets and screeches suddenly erupted from somewhere in Jimin's mind, making him jolt to the piercing noise that abruptly entered his mind. It's there again, the voices with no faces, no recognition of memory to where the source is coming from.

Since the time he's been here he can always hear them, and it doesn't fucking go away. He always tries to brush it off in order to not worry Yeosang but he doesn't know for how long he can continue like this.

It's driving him insane.

"S-Stop," Jimin wheezes, squeezing his eyes shut as he blocks his ears, "I-I'm so t-tired of this."

"Jimin, I need you to listen carefully to what I'm going to say," Through the mass chaos of Jimin's head, Jeongguk's voice was clear and forced to be heard, "You have to let go of that morality that you're clinging onto. Once you begin to let go of your values, it'll grow easier accepting it."

This made Jimin shakes his head, lips wobbling painfully with eyes squeezed shut, "I-I can't... You're fucking me up! Stop g-getting into my fucking head!"

Taehyung perks a chuckle now, pushing himself off from the wall and stands behind his husband before placing his hand over his shoulder and hovering his face to the other side against his ear, lips grazing against the shell that didn't even provoke a shiver by how focused Jeongguk was to Jimin's reactions.

"If he swears at you one more time-"

"Leave him," Jeongguk orders, his voice still laced with an icy glare and eyes still focused on the twisting boy on the ground, "Not a simple process forcing to remember a traumatic event, even if he was the one who committed the act."

Taehyung growls his teeth in annoyance and hovers his nose against the side of his husband's face, gently tilting his head in a possessive gesture while his hand that was on Jeongguk's shoulder clasps his neck now, while the ravenette never twitched muscle in response.

His rough lips is smudged against his Jeongguk's milky skin, right against the scar on his cheek, a psychotic smile bleeding through his mouth, "Well aren't you a tender doll?"

"More like experienced," He mutters back while Taehyung glides his tongue against the scar with a snicker, "But we have things to do, so let's speed up the process."

"About time," Taehyung huffs and pecks his cheek, "Anything for you, your highness."

And suddenly Taehyung detaches himself from his husband, approaching the sobbing boy with strong footsteps on the ground and pulls out his gun. Jimin immediately looks up and perks a loud scream when Taehyung removes the safety without hesitation.

And pulls the trigger.

Boom.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Well.....

I have no words....

I really like Taekook's devotion with each other in this story. It's like Jeongguk does his thing but if he needs back up, Taehyung is there.

Let's see if we'll see more of them in the story, who knows lol.

I PURPLE YOU! <33

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

239K 12.4K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
112 28 14
"Welcome to Mafia Paradise" Han Yn, ----------- A recently graduated girl from College,She's a brave 21 year old but because of father's pleadings sh...
378K 28.4K 105
[Mature audience] "So let me get this straight," Jimin says, licking his strawberry plump lips that's forming a smug smirk on his slender face, choco...
19.4K 984 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...