Fatal Obsession (BxB)

By BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... More

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C14; Proof
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog

2.5K 119 139
By BxBsAreMyThing

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

The Next Day...

Immediately after class had ended Giorgi and I had rushed over to the men's room and locked ourselves in the stall closest to the handicapped one to discuss our plan.

"You and I are going to split up. You're going to go—"

"I'm nervous," I mewled.

"I know, I am too. But we have to get rid of her, right?" The Greek man said softly.

I huffed through my nose as I pouted and nodded. "Right...so you're going to go to the library and I'm gonna linger outside of it and talk to a couple of guys," my boyfriend said, making me drop my head back and groan. "So you're gonna give her a chance to talk to me alone~? What if she touches me," I whined. "I won't let that happen. I promise. And I'm not doing this to give her a chance to be with you alone. I think she'll actually come up to me."

"Why would she do that?" I questioned.

"To threaten me. Get me away from you," Giorgi answered with a shrug.

"Oh...w-well do you have a plan for if and when that happens?"

"I'll talk to her. See what she has to say."

"No~! Please, no. She's weird and creepy. What if she says something that makes you dislike me? What if she's been watching me since middle school and she tells you about all the times I got hard in class," I panicked. "Please don't talk to her alone~!"

"Babe, why were you getting hard in class?" Giorgi chuckled.

"She already told you?!"

The large man just laughed and ruffled my hair. "You're cute. Come on."

"Wait! Wh-what do I say if she approaches me? Do I scream? Do I call your name?"

"No, no, no, don't do any of that. Just hear what she has to say. I'll sneak over and stand behind her while she talks to you so don't worry too much, okay?" I frowned and moaned but Giorgi smiled at me and nodded. "This is gonna work. I promise," he said confidently.

We walked out of the bathroom, holding each other's hand, but when we were about fifty feet away from the library, Giorgi'd unlaced our fingers, cupped the back of my head, and smooched my temple before walking over to a group of large, buff men who I assumed were his football teammates from high school or newer friends that he'd made at our college.

"Wait~," I mumbled as I scurried over to him and grabbed his hand again. "I'm scared," I whispered, coaxing him to bend down and press his forehead against mine.

"Don't be," he said softly. "I'm gonna be watching you the entire time."

"Ohhhh~!! Whoa!!" Giorgi's friends whooped and chortled. "Is this your man, G?" A light-skinned black man chuckled as he nodded at me. "Hi. My name's Tyson."

"Hello, I'm Cameron," I mumbled, showing a small smile at the tall man.

"How come you've hid him from us, you punk! Hello Cameron, I'm Darnel," a darker skinned black man said softly while reaching towards me for a handshake after slapping my boyfriend's tricep.

I smiled at Darnel and shook his hand while Giorgi explained that he wasn't hiding me, but being selfish of me.

"Hello. My name's Gill but the guys call me Bubbles," the white man of the group said with a deep southern accent as he held his hand out to shake mine.

"Oh? Why?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Bubble Guppies. Giorgi's niece mentioned her favorite character in the show who was also named Gil about eight years ago, and it's stuck ever since."

"Oh, that's funny," I tittered. Gill chuckled and looked over my facial features before releasing my hand. "So what's going on? Why do you look so shaken up?" Gill asked.

Giorgi quickly ran his fingers through my hair from behind and scratched my scalp as he explained the Tammy situation to his friends, and I couldn't help my low purring and moaning as he pet my head.

"Whoa... Do you want us to look out for her too?" Tyson offered. "Yeah, she sounds mad," Darnel added. "Yeah, I don't think that's what girls do when they have a crush. Stalk them like that, you know. That's a bit obsessive, I think," Gill said.

"Yeah, it is," Giorgi scoffed. "Oh! Guys, let me tell you about what happened yesterday! Ugh!"

I rubbed Giorgi's arm and leaned against his large frame as he told his friends about our stalker following us to the hospital and waiting for hours to see us, and how I'd freaked out and punched her, but as soon as he began to bring up the cops that laughed at us for taking the problem to them, he looked down at me and knocked his head against mine. "My rambling doesn't mean our plan is no longer in effect," he mumbled. "You have to go to the library, Cam."

"But I don't want to~," I mewled as I stood on my toes and pressed my nose against his. "I'm not brave enough to speak to her alone~!"

"Babe, you were brave enough to punch her in the face and yell at her. I believe in you," the larger man said softly.

"No~, I did that because I was panicking," I groaned. "Please, Hyung," I whispered lowly. "Let me stay with you."

"Wow. That's evil. Using my weakness to benefit yourself," he mumbled. "Go to the library, you bully," he muttered before kissing my forehead. I whined when he turned me around and blushed when he tapped my behind. "Browse the romance section. You can see me better from there since it's closer to the door," he instructed. I frowned as I nodded, and made my way towards the library.

"Hello!" The librarian beamed. I smiled and waved at her as I walked over to the romance section, and my face burned up when I saw a naked woman tied up on a book cover.

How could the library hold a book with such a lewd cover?! Her nipples are so blatant... It's like they're making eye contact with me.

"Finding everything okay," a soft female voice asked from behind me. I turned to my left and nodded when I saw a short brown-skinned girl smiling at me. "Yeah, I'm doing okay. Thank you," I told her.

"That's me on the cover, y'know?"

"Wh—! No, I-I didn't know that! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to stare! I-it caught me off guard," I explained frantically as I backed away from the book.

"No, no, no, I'm just kidding," the girl laughed. "I just like to tease everyone that comes over to this section of the library.

"Oh... Do you work here?"

"Yup! Student librarian," the girl said proudly.

"Nice," I mumbled as I glanced up at the entrance; I smiled when I saw Giorgi waving at me and waved back.

"Is Giorgi your boyfriend?" The short girl asked me as she ran her fingers over her thick braids.

"Yeah," I chuckled as a warm blush tinted my cheeks. "You know him?"

"Heck yeah! We were pretty close in high school. I mean, we're still good friends now. We just don't talk much, you know?"

"Oh, I see," I mumbled, as I watched my boyfriend and his friends talk amongst each other. "How often do you guys talk?"

"Meh. We text every now and then. Check in on each other and whatnot... This is the happiest I've seen him in a while. How long have you guys been together?"

My cheeks burned terribly as I thought about the question. Giorgi's the one to keep track of how long we're dating. I just cook, eat and whine.

"I-I think we've been romantic with each other for...several months? But to be quite honest I-I don't really know... Giorgi's better at keeping dates. I just cling to him without any real thought...if that makes even the slightest bit of sense."

"Oh," the girl mumbled. "Yeah, I think it makes sense. That's cute."

"Hmm?"

"How you obliviously cling to him. It's because he makes you feel better, right?"

"Yeah," I answered quietly as I moved my eyes to skim over some more books. Oblivious... I'm not obliviously clinging to Giorgi. I do it exactly because I want to be with him because he makes me happy... Hmm.

"I said something wrong. I'm sorry," the girl chuckled. "I didn't mean to be rude or anything."

I barely glanced at her before putting a smile on my face and shrugging. "It's fine. I'm just...," I trailed off quickly with another shrug.

"...Oh! I'm Inar'Annaya, by the way! You can call me Annaya for short, though."

"I'm Cameron Omartian. Cam for short, if you want," I offered, picking up a book with a black and white cover. Upon staring at the book for a while, I realized that the picture on it was a man's bulge in a pair of boxer briefs.

It looks so big... Like, it's abnormally big.

I squinted at the picture and scuffed a bit of air through my nose when I saw a very discreet outline of something inside the man's underwear.

He's wearing rolled up socks in his briefs. Tch. I should show Giorgi. He'd have a good laugh at this.

I smiled as I thought about my boyfriend's deep chuckle and a small blush crept up on my cheeks.

"Whoa...," Annaya mumbled under her breath. "Is that the Tammy girl?"

I immediately looked up at my boyfriend and saw Tammy talking to him and his friends. "You know about her?" I asked while I watched my stalker converse with Giorgi.

"Yeah, Giorgi told me about her. Wanted to stay by your side in case she were to come in here and talk to you."

Aww, how sweet of Giorgi to make sure I had someone with me. How kind of Annaya to actually stay with me.

"Wow...she's a helluva lot bolder than what Giorgi told me about her. I couldn't bring myself to walk up to a group of guys as big as them like that," the brown-skinned girl scoffed. "She's infatuated with you, right?"

I remained silent as I watched the light brunette pull Giorgi a couple of feet away from his friends, and I felt sick when my boyfriend hadn't glanced up at me or discreetly waved.

"I should go over there, shouldn't I," I mumbled.

"No, I wouldn't if I were you," Annaya said simply.

"But Giorgi—"

"He's fine. More than fine. He's very blasé when it comes to dealing with those in need of psychological help. He'd known that something was off about Cooper after his mother died. I mean, even before Cooper's mom passed, he was kind of weird. Really into dangerous and troublesome activities, but, you know, who isn't when they're in high school? It's just...after his mom's death—only those that were really close to Cooper saw that he had become this...stray lamb...you know? But Giorgi, he took it upon himself to be the guy's sheepdog. He always kept him in-line and out of danger or trouble..."

I nodded as Annaya sighed.

"So yeah, after dealing with Cooper, I'd say that Tammy is the one who needs a friend to look out for her. Giorgi is just fine."

"Oh, okay...," I whispered as I repetitively tapped my thigh with the book.

Anxious. I feel anxious. Even though Annaya told me not to worry, I still feel so scared. I don't want Giorgi to get hurt or hurt her. She's not his problem. I should be the one to handle this. She's been stalking and attempting to pursue me more than him. It should be me that talks to her and gets rid of her...

"Eh—?!" I subconsciously stuttered upon seeing Tammy poke Giorgi in the center of his chest. "Annaya, you can see them, right?"

"Yup."

"She just poked Giorgi really hard, yes?"

"Yup."

"I thought so. Er, um...will you please hold this for me?" I asked her softly as I lifted my hand that held the book. She nicely grabbed it from me with a puzzled look on her face, and I merely thanked her before making my way out of the library and into the hallway just outside of it. However, right before I stepped into the halls, Giorgi discreetly shot his index finger up at me, silently telling me to stay where I was.

So, I froze and watched; and my already worked up nerves had grown even more restless as my stalker seemed to be scolding and ridiculing my boyfriend all the while poking his chest and flailing her arms—making a small scene that made him look like the bad guy to anyone passing by.

After she'd gotten on her toes to speak directly in Giorgi's face, I'd lost my patience with her and stomped over to them, standing in front of my boyfriend a bit.

"Oh! Cameron! We were just—"

"Why were you touching him?" I questioned, cutting the brunette off.

"Wha... I didn't—"

"I saw you. You were poking him in the chest and you got in his face. For what?" I seethed.

Tammy's eyes seemed to dull as her eyebrows furrowed, and she began emanating anger. "Why won't you acknowledge me? Why do you want to be with him? He's nothing more than a dumb jock. He's just a taller, darker Cooper, Cameron. It's only a matter of time until he forces you into doing something you don't want to do...again," she muttered low enough for only me to hear.

My right eye twitched viciously and my heart beat rapidly. "You don't have any idea of what you're talking about. Giorgi would never hurt me."

"How can you say that when he already has?"

"That was my fault. I didn't make myself clear. Anyone would have mistaken my words as consent or reciprocal teasing," I said honestly.

"Is that what he told you?" Tammy mumbled.

"It's what I'm truthfully telling you, Tammy," I declared simply. "I'd also like to truthfully tell you that you are a bother. You're the only problem with my and Giorgi's relationship. You annoy us and you get in the way of our peace. You're an obsessive pest."

Tammy's eyes widened and she turned her head away from me and scoffed. "How could you say that? How could you call me a pest when I've done everything in my power to show you nothing but kindness and affection," she grumbled. "He's clouding your judgement, you know... If you'd never met him—if you'd never agreed to stick around him you'd appreciate me."

"I doubt that's true," I tittered. "I'd appreciate you more if you stayed away from me and Giorgi."

Tammy slowly turned her dull eyes onto me and smiled devilishly. "I'll just have to help you understand, Cam-Cam... I'll help you understand how much happier you will be when you're with me."

With that, she turned around, took a couple of steps opposite me and Giorgi, paused as if she wanted to say something else, but just chuckled and continued walking.

"What did she say," Giorgi asked, grabbing my hand.

"I'll help you understand how much happier you will be when you're with me..."

"She was mumbling nonsense," I told my boyfriend. "Just saying that I'd be happier with her and stuff."

"Tch," the Greek man scoffed. "Lunatic."

I watched Tammy as she walked through the hallways of our school, and my eyes narrowed when she flipped her hair and waved at me before turning a corner and leaving my sight.

I'll help you understand, Tammy. I'll help you understand that Giorgi is my happiness, and I won't let you get in the way of us. If you dare to challenge my patience anymore than you have today...

I. Will. Kill. You.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

(Please Read)

Dear readers, I hope you can forgive me for my long breaks between updates but I've been working hard in school, and I've been PERFECTING my ideas for the next chapters to come!

Please be patient because I KNOW you all will really enjoy what's happening next!

Thank you for reading!!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 12 10
"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫." "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫." {TW:...
104K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
6.4K 288 24
"I should have run when I heard the explosive boom happen. But my curiosity got the best of me. And now I am stuck with two obsessed guys who would d...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...