Secret for now (Buddie fan fi...

By SirCanNot_B

Buck's feeling is starting to grow day by day because of a certain firefighter. He is afraid that if he tells... More

Missing Potato chips. Ch 1
Buck stop. Ch2
A New temporary firefighter. Ch 3
Ignored. Ch 5
Is This A Dream? Ch 6
Love you more Ch 7
Stopping Panic Attack Ch 8
A New Temporary Captain Ch 9
It's Perfect Ch 10
Maybe it's Time. Ch 11
Stuck Day. Ch 12
Did You Call Me Dad? Ch 13
Christmas Out. Ch 14
Call me Evan. Ch 15
A New Buck. Ch 16
You Remember? Ch 17
Could be Permanent. Ch 18
Lock down. Ch 19
Buddie? Ch 20
Fire House Rule Ch 21
Simon's Game Part 1 Ch 22
Simon's Game Part 2 Ch 23
I Got Your Back, You Got Mine Ch 24
Buck's Friend Ch 25
The Spy Fighters Ch 26
Game over Ch 27
Fire house or Prom? Ch 28
Back to Normal Ch 29
Scared Ch 30
Not a Chapter
The Visit Ch 31
PLANS Ch 32
The Cute Couple Show Ch 33
Date Night. Ch 34
Blood thinners made it worse Ch 35
Visitor Ch 36
Addiction Rise Ch 37
Disaster Strikes Ch 38
Who is Proposing? Ch 39
I'm Not Leaving You Ch 40
YES Ch 41
Buck's parents Ch 42
Author's Message
Operation Breaker Ch 43
Better than HILDY Ch 44
Never Seen That Side In a While Ch 45
Oliver Buckley Ch 46
I Don't Need Your Help Ch 47
Bro Time Ch 48
Strong Ch 49
I Miss You Ch 50
The Truth Hurts Ch 51
Husband Ch 52
Missing B. Ch 53
Weak Ch 54
Finale Ch 55
Announcement
Part of us
Rise of an old Enemy
lt was him all Along
Deal Gone Wrong
Ending is Just a New Beginning
Announcement
Announcement 2
Update

Cookies and a Kiss. Ch 4

6.7K 156 33
By SirCanNot_B

TK walks to the station and sees everyone preparing breakfast so he walks upstairs to meet the others because he was not able to meet them in person last night due to an emergency.

*Morning*

"Hello I'm Captain bobby Nash but you already met me last night," Bobby said as he shakes TK's hand.

"these are my team or family," Bobby said looking at them.

"Hi I'm Howard but you can call me Chim"
chim said as he shakes TK's hand.

"Hey I'm Eddie Diaz nice to finally meet you Tyler," Eddie said.

"You can just call me TK," he said looking at them.

"alright TK I'm Henrietta but Hen is, alright," Hen said as he hugs TK.

"Evan Buckley but just call me Buck... see Eddie, if you stick with Edmundo you're the only one without a nickname," Buck said and Eddie gave him an unamused face.

"Alright, food ready" Bobby called the other.

*at the table*

"So TK tell me about yourself," Chim asks looking at TK.

"well... um, I work on station 126 as a firefighter, I live with my dad in Austin Texas," TK said as he eats his food.

"How about a love life with that handsome face of yours bet all the girls at texas are going crazy" Hen joked looking at TK.

"Um probably.. but no girl... I'm gay and I have a boyfriend Carlos he is the one I was with last night" TK said as he was comfortable sharing this info with his fellow firefighter.

"Guess we play on the same team," Hen said giving TK a high five.

"So how long have you two been together?" Chim asks.

"about a couple of months we are still knowing each other but it's been great."

"So what does your boyfriend do?" Eddie asks looking at TK.

"He is a police officer" Tk replied and Eddie nodded.

"Buck?" bobby ask looking at buck as he was eating silently.

"yes?" he replied with a whisper voice as he keeps eating.

"Why are you so distant?" bobby asks and the other change their point of view from TK to buck.

"what can't a guy be silent sometimes" buck replied.

"Um well, not you," chim said pointing at Buck.

They got interrupted when the bell ring and everyone grabs their gears and runs to the truck.

After an hour of saving lives, their shifts were over. Everyone is packing up to leave when a person walks to the fire station.

He walks to nash " hello captain nash is TK here?" Carlos asks bobby.

"yeah Carlos, you can go upstairs if you want," Bobby said and Carlos walks upstairs to see TK talking to Hen. Then the other notice Carlos.

"hey, Carlos right? come in" Eddie said as he notices Carlos walking upstairs.

Eddie notices that Carlos is looking at Hen.

"don't worry she is a lesbian" Eddie whispered.

"oh no she just reminds me of someone" Carlos walks to the two.

"Hey Carlos meet Hen, Hen meets Carlos, my boyfriend," TK said pointing at Hen and then Carlos.

"Hey," Carlos waves at Hen and the other and they wave back.

"Wow love a man with a uniform.. don't worry he's your" Hen joked and Carlos smiled and kiss tk.

"ready?" Carlos asks. "for what?" TK asks.

"well, I need to pick up captain Strand at the hospital wanna come?" Carlos asks offering his hand to TK.

"sure the shifts over anyway see you guys later" TK waves goodbye to the other as he walks downstairs.

While that was happening Buck was silent sitting on the couch looking at the ceiling, Bobby notice this the after Eddie was done talking to Carlos he called Eddie.

"yes, cap," Eddie asks as he walks to bobby.

"I want you to keep an Eye on Buck," bobby said seriously.

"Um, why? what happened?" Eddie asks his face changes to worried.

"I just have a feeling that buck might do something that will cost his job again, and I don't know if he can come back if I fired him again for what he's is about to do," Bobby said looking at Buck and then back to Eddie.

Buck did not seem to notice bobby. "alright cap I won't let him do anything stupid," Eddie said and walks away to chat with Buck about Christopher's request.

"Hey, Buck," Eddie said as he sits beside buck.

"Yeah?" buck asks as he sits properly.

"well I and Christopher are going to make cookies and he wants you to help us," Eddie said.

"sure anything for my little buddy... when?" "Um about 10 Pm" Eddie replied.

"who bakes cookies at 10 Pm" buck questioned Eddie.

"Sorry, your right, how about 6 Pm" Eddie clarified.

All "alright 6 it is," buck said and they both head-on in different directions.

6:55 PM

"Dad where is buck?" Chris asks Eddie looking at the door.

"Christopher it's only 6:55 he will be here but for the time being you are going to help me grab the ingredients, can you do that buddy?" Eddie asks looking at Chris.

"sure dad" Chris grab the eggs from the fridge.

After a while, someone rang the doorbell. "Buck" Chris said as he walks toward the door. When he opens it.

"Hey buddy ready to make cookies," buck said holding a few ingredients.

"wow Well I guess we will make extra I did not expect you to buy any ingredients," Eddie said as he walks to the door.

"well what can I say I love the kid," buck said hugging Christopher.

Hours and hours of making cookies from burned cookies to so-called perfect cookies. Eddie noticed that Chris is yawning already"buddy it's time to sleep" Eddie said as he escorted the little man to his room.

"I should get going," buck said.

"no stay let's have a couple of drinks first it's the least I can do," Eddie said and buck agreed.

After Eddie puts Christopher to sleep, he and buck are drinking beer for a while like 7-8 bottles already. buck's face is red.

"buck I think you had enough," Eddie said trying to grab the bottle from his hand.

"Alright," buck said and gave Eddie the bottle.

Eddie grabs the bottle and sits with his best friend. "so would you mind telling me what's bothering you, Buck? cause you never drink this much when you're fine" Eddie asks looking at Buck, worried.

"No I'm fine," buck said as tears started falling. Buck doesn't know why he is crying.

"well you don't look fine, come here," Eddie said and hugged him.

The hug lasted more than it should eventually the hug was over. Buck and Eddie are still near each other. Buck can't take it anymore it's probably the beer or strong emotion's fault. Buck leaned in and kiss him for a few seconds before Eddie moves away.

"Buck!" Eddie said looking at Buck and wiping his lips.

"um, I'm so sorry Eddie" buck apologizes as he moves and walks to the door.

"wait.... your drunk It's best not to drive, stay here at least for the night," Eddie said trying his best not to make it awkward.

"ok I'm sorry Eddie," buck said and sits on the couch.

"don't worry we do weird things when we are drunk," Eddie said as he grabs a pillow and a blanket.

Buck falls asleep quickly and Eddie walks to his bedroom and just stares at this ceiling. "what just happened?" Eddie asks himself as he touches his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 113 16
It's been five years since Buck called things off with Eddie. Now called back to L.A. as an alumni of the 118 Firehouse, for a ceremony to celebrate...
93.8K 2.1K 14
when Evan Buckley a young firefighter finds out he has cancer he must do something he never liked to do, lean on his friends and family to get him th...
107K 2.1K 30
Confessing your feelings in the weirdest way possible was the way for Buck and Eddie. But was it the right time for them to confess there love to ea...
64.6K 1K 28
After a long battle against justice, Evan Buckley, mostly known as Buck is finally back at house 118. Injured in duty, his main purpose always was to...