The Little and the Giant (Ush...

By Jo-chan

It was the absolute rule of the court that he plays on The canon, Ushijima Wakatoshi only needed to be give... More

The Little and The Giant
I: First Meeting
II: Varsity
III: Goliath
IV: Training
V: Rumours
VI: Venting
VII: Gossip
VIII: Preparations (1)
IX: Preparations (2)
X: Demo
XI: Value
XII: Lara Wan
XIII: Chat messages
XIV: Intramurals Date? (1)
XV: Intramurals Date? (2)
XVI: Pros
XVII: Hayashi Rice
XVIII: Photoshoot
XIX: Girlfriends and Boyfriends
XX: Barbeque
XXI: Hanging Tree
XXII: "Normal" Friends
XXIII: New Girlfriend
XXIV: Drinks and Games(1)
XXV: Drinks and Games (2)
XXVI: Drinks and Games (3)
XXVII: Spill
XXVIII: Marks
XXIX: Check
XXX: Misunderstandings
XXXI: Lawrence
XXXII: Tipsy (1)
XXXIII: Tipsy (2)
XXXIV: Tipsy (3)
XXXV: Tipsy (4)
XXXVI: Concrete (1)
XXXVII: Concrete (2)
๐Ÿฆ…XXXVIII: Manager (1)
๐Ÿฆ…XXXIX: Manager (2)
๐Ÿฆ…XL: Manager (3)
๐Ÿฆ…XLI: Boy Talk
๐Ÿฆ…XLII: Crows (1)
๐Ÿฆ…XLIII: Crows (2)
๐Ÿฆ…XLIV: Crows (3)
๐Ÿฆ…XLV: Girls' Volleyball Club (1)
๐Ÿฆ…XLVI: Girls' Volleyball Club (2)
๐Ÿฆ… XLVII: Girls' Volleyball Club (3)
๐Ÿฆ… XLVIII: Sleepover (1)
๐Ÿฆ… XLIX: Sleepover (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LI: Ballgirl (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LII: Ballgirl (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LIII: Ballgirl (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LIV: Dreams (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LV: (Wet) Dreams (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LVI: (Wet) Dreams (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LVII: Recon (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LVIII: Recon (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LIX: Recon (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LX: Marked
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (2)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (3)
HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (4)
๐Ÿฆ… LXI: Sub (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXII: Sub (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXIII: Sub (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LXIV: A Starting Point
๐Ÿฆ… LXV: Wall
๐Ÿฆ… LXVI: Ruler
๐Ÿฆ… LXVII: Search (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXVIII: Search (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXIX: Hidden Boss (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXX: Hidden Boss (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXI: Hidden Boss (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXII: Hidden Boss (4)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXIII: Hidden Boss (5)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXIV: Hidden Boss (6)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXV: Boss Reveal (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXVI: Boss Reveal (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXVII: Trainer (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXVIII: Trainer (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXIX: Fly (1)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXX: Fly (2)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXXI: Fly (3)
๐Ÿฆ… LXXXII: Change
๐Ÿฆ… LXXXIII: Prelude
๐ŸŽ† LXXXIV: Memories (1)
๐ŸŽ† LXXXV: Memories (2)
๐ŸŽ† LXXXVI: Dead Stars
๐ŸŽ† LXXXVII: Inability
๐ŸŽ† LXXXVIII: Spring
๐ŸŽ† LXXXIX: Shackles
๐ŸŽ† XC: Date โœฟ
๐ŸŽ† XCI: Date (2) โœฟ
๐ŸŽ† XCII: Moon Lady
๐ŸŽ† XCIII: Bloom
๐ŸŽ† XCIV: Spring blossoms
๐ŸŽ† XCV: Gratitude

๐Ÿฆ… L: Sleepover (3)

7.8K 379 48
By Jo-chan

"Goliath!" You slammed the door of the room the athlete was staying in.

"Ahh." He says as he stared at you., and you stared back. 

He was topless, in the process of changing his shirt and you only stared the nod before giving him a thumbs up.

"Where will I sleep?" You ask as you stood there on the door, waiting for him to finish.

"I'm staying here in Reon's room. Yours is the one on the far side of the hallway." Ushijima says and shows it to you, pointing at the direction of the room in question.

Why does it suddenly look so far away though?

"The other rooms before that are occupied?" You asked.

"The things of the original boarders are there." He informs you and you hum. That made sense.

"So that's the only empty room?" You ask again to make sure. Yachi had told you they were full on the girls' room and you practically barged in here after she told you.

Then there's only one more teeny, eeny, problem then.

"I'm... not sharing the room with anyone?" You ask quietly.

The athlete nods. "The room is all yours." He says and you nod slowly, inwardly gulping.

He guided you there as he walked you to the hallways of the school's boarding house. It was time to sleep and it was eerie quiet despite being the boys' boarding house.

Both your footsteps repeated itself as it resounded over the hallways. The building suddenly became dead quiet.

You watch as he opens the door, the entrance to the room opening with a creak.

He suddenly turns the lights on in the room.

The lights weren't turning on.

You suddenly turn quiet.

And along with it, Ushijima Wakatoshi remembers.

You were a scaredy cat.

...

Oh no.

You see the door to the room Ushijima was in, open quietly and the man peeks from behind the door. 

You could see the time on the wall, noticing that it was past 9.

The athlete looks at you temporarily. You have brought a pillow and was wearing his shirt as your sleepwear. You were practically looking around anxiously and he inwardly shakes his head as you look like a child who couldn't sleep.

"Is this fine?" You whisper and he nods.

"Are you sure?" You ask in a low voice, trying to make sure again.

"Is it really okay?" You ask again and he nods. This time, with a sigh as he knows full well why you were being this skeptical.

You were going to sleep at his room for tonight after all.

"Where will I sleep?" You ask and he points at the lower bunk.

You nod, knowing full well it was where he was originally sleeping in, then...

"Where will you sleep?" You ask and he thinks about it. 

Then he suddenly stops short.

He glances up, seeing Reon sleeping like the whole world was at peace on the upper bunk. And the athlete knows full well how his former teammate was such a heavy sleeper.

But then again, there was the big question... where will he sleep?

Ushijima Wakatoshi had forgotten about that part.

And you realized as you saw the blank expression on his face.

You really didn't have time for that though. 

The first day at the camp made you meet new people a lot and also made you cook for a lot of people. 

You were tired and you just wanted to sleep.

"It's okay. We'll just sleep on the same bed." You say without a care as you enter, passing by him.

Ushijima Wakatoshi remained there on the doorway, as stiff as the pole he is, as he heard you loud and clear.

You stared at him then shake your head.

He probably thought that it was immoral, practically guessing his line of thought.

But making out with him back then was also immoral but here you are now anyway.

You lay down as you put the pillow you brought between the two of you.

Then you noticed something off. You looked again to make sure.

There was a volleyball beside his pillow.

You wanted to laugh but you see him panic and you muffled your laughter with your hand.

He sat uncomfortably on the other side of the bed, thinking. As you looked at him, you realized how the whole idea of sleeping with him didn't bother you.

And it was because of one assuring thing.

You have a trusty pillow between the two of you after all. You inwardly made a smug expression.

There was thankfully enough space for the two of you since the bed was big to accommodate the player and you were small.

You let his volleyball stay there a few inches over your head, since you'll fit even if he had two or three volleyballs beside his pillow anyway.

You suddenly grabbed and used his blanket to wrap yourself like a burrito.

He only stared at you as you made yourself practically home, all cozy, without even letting him have a word in.

"I'm not sleeping in that empty room and you know it." You say with a deadpan expression and he only stares at you.

He knows.

"It's going to be okay. There's a pillow." You assured him.

It was a scam. He knew full well pillows did nothing as this wasn't the first time this happened. But you were drunk then and you were sober now. So maybe there was a difference.

"Fine." He sighed in defeat.

"Thanks Goliath." You say with a big smile before you paused as if you were thinking of something to say.

Then you said it.

"Good night, Wakatoshi." You smiled and you see his eyes widen slightly. 

Then he nods, "Good night."

He gazed away momentarily, his eyes landing at the bag he brought and he went to fix your stuff on the table, realizing you didn't even brought it with you in the room you were supposed to stay in.

And that he also forgot about one thing.

He forgot to tell you you'll be the ballgirl tomorrow.

Ahh.

He suddenly went to look at you.

But he stops short after he did, as you were already asleep.

He stops momentarily as he leans down to look at your sleeping face to check.

And he could tell from the soft breathing you make as you sleep.

You must have been very tired.

It must be overwhelming dealing with all sorts of new people for the day. And at the first day too.

But having you on the team looked very nice, almost as if you fit right in.

He wonders what would happen if you really did went to Shiratorizawa to study when he was still in highschool.

Maybe you'd picked a fight with him too if you meet him back then. You were quite courageous too in picking fights with athletes despite how small you were compared to them. And he looks at you now as you sleep on his own bed, wrapped in his own sheets and wearing his own shirt.

You... 

This... This looks nice.

He suddenly looks around then he sighs, as he comes up with a decision. 

He suddenly leans closer to your head, close enough for him to smell your hair.

He didn't know which of these things happening right now was impossible to imagine back then. Since the site itself looked almost unreal with your boisterous attitude.

But back then, who would've thought this was possible.

He gives a small smile as he looks at you, your scent drifting off.

Who would've thought...

That he would get to see you sleeping on the very same bed he used to sleep on in highschool.

That...

Or that it was possible to smell spring in the middle of summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.5K 53
I knew of him. He knew of me. I never thought we ever would ever personally know each other. I never thought I would learn to love him. ~*~ A girl a...
287K 7.9K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
62.5K 1.6K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...
16.6K 560 37
๐”ซ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ. โŽพk a l o p s i aโŒ: the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. ---- โˆž ---- "แดส ส™ษชษขษขแด‡sแด› แดษชsแด›แด€แด‹แด‡ แดกแด€sษด'แด› า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ สแดแดœ. ษชแด› แดกแด€...