She's not afraid(A Liam Payne...

By SleepingAaliyah

This is April Horan. Her life is a bit different. Her last name confuses people and mistake her for Niall Hor... More

She's not afraid(A Liam Payne Fanfic)
Chapter 2- Who are they?
Chapter 3:Out of Hell
Chapter 4: Yeah Sureee
Chapter 5: Lets learn shall we?
Chapter 5: Bitch Bye
Chapter 7:Possessive or Scared?
Chapter 8:Tease
Chapter 9: New Surprises
Chapter 10: New Start
Chapter 11: The Case
Chapter 12: Problems
Chapter 13: Sorry?
Chapter 14: Apologies and Secrets
Chapter 15: Fights and Drama
AUTHORS NOTE SORRY!
Chapter 16: Drama and Struggles
Chapter 17: Mysteries and Lies
Chapter 18: Heartache and Broken Promises
Chapter 19: Breakfast and Rude Awakenings
Chapter 20: Interviews and Something Different
Chapter 21: Fights and Breaks
Chapter 22: Hatred And Sugar Rushes
Chapter 23: More Fights and Vacations
Chapter 24: Sheffield and Questions
Chapter 25: Home and A Little Surprise
Chapter 26: Horror Movies and Kisses
Chapter 27: New People and Sugar
Chapter 28: Lollipops and Hate
Chapter 29: No Food and Shopping Trips
Chapter 30: Stalking and Accidents
Chapter 31: Rehab and Goodbyes
Chapter 32: New Friends and Therapy Sessions
Chapter 33: Special Events and A New Family
Chapter 34: Arguements and Trips
Chapter 35: Nightmares and School
Chapter 36: Christmas Breaks and Sprains
Chapter 37: Kisses and Movies
Chapter 38: Parents and 'Happy' Talks
Noteeeeee!!!
Note #2
Chapter 39: Piercings and New People
Chapter 40: News and Kisses
Chapter 41: Walks and Talks
Chapter 42: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 43: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 2 of 3)
Chapter 44: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 3 of 3)
Chapter 45: Candy Kisses and Talks
A/N
Chapter 47: Birthdays and Endings
**Epilogue 1**
**Epilogue 2**
NEWS ABOUT THIS BOOK! PLEASE READ

Chapter 46: Truths and The Man

1K 20 1
By SleepingAaliyah

Louis' POV

I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling as I thought of the horrible act I just finished. Darren lay beside me, hand intertwined with mine as he slept. His black hair lay messily over his forehead as silent snores pass through his pink lips.

The worst part of this situation is that I like it. I liked it a lot. Not just the sex, but the sex was good. Darren's different. It's like he had me in a trance, but I know I'm not actually in one. I want to say it's just a crush, or an infatuation. Of course, I would be lying. I knew this guy was more than a crush to me. He made me smile when I felt like shit. He made me laugh when he did the dumbest shit, along with his horrible jokes.

I also noticed the small things about him. Wrinkles appeared by his eyes when he smiled, a small dimple was on his right cheek, his nose scrunches up when he's confused, and other things along those lines. His presence over all makes my mood brighten. God, that sounds like one of his corny pick-up lines.

A movement to my right caught my eyes. Darren turned on side, facing me. His eyes were still closed as he wrapped his other hand around my arm as he cuddled against me. Unconsciously, I move my other arm around Darren protectively. All my thoughts of regret and me being a shitty boyfriend were thrown out the window as I cuddled against Darren and attempted to ease my mind with sleep.

April's POV

I move around the room, hastily, as I slip on clothes to wear. Liam was sitting in bed, watching me like the situation at hand is not a big deal. It was the first time in weeks since Bryan has called me. Apparently, he's been with Victoria this whole time.

The 'mysterious man' Danielle works for is a man, a man related to me. Bryan had a strong feeling that it was my dad, my biological father not my stepfather. I just hope he isn't as demanding and crazy like my mum and stepdad.

"Babe, calm down. Its nothing too serious. Your acting like its your last day on earth," Liam explained with a light chuckle. I turn towards him and glare before walking to the bathroom and fixing my make up. I slipped a pair of black and white leggings up my legs after I took off my pajama pants. I slid into a black t-shirt and planted a pink flower crown on the mess I call my hair. I walk out of the bathroom after my make-up was done and I was changed. Liam was now in the drawers searching for something to wear. I grabbed my chucks, which were by his feet. I sat on the bed, slipping them on and tying them.

"You okay?" I heard Liam ask. I look up and see Liam looking at me. I squirm under his gaze and nod.

"Yeah, why?" I ask him quietly. Truth was, I was past nervous. I didn't know if he was like my foster parents or my real mother. I didn't know if he was nice or mean or evil. All I knew was his name and where I need to meet him today.

"You've been quiet. Just don't let this get to you. Your thinking negatively. Your thinking 'what if'. That won't help you at all," Liam explained as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I lean into him, wanting some type of comfort. Liam rubbed my back affectionately as he continued to hug me.

"I'm just scared. I don't know what he's like. I don't know what he looks like or what he does or if he's cruel and selfish. Its frightening to say the least," I say shakily.

"It's just like making a new friend. You don't know them yet. You have to actually meet him. Don't get so worked up, babe," Liam chuckled. I smile up at him gratefully. We leave the room a few minutes after our talk. The boys were going out today, hoping the weather was decent enough to go look and hang around the beach.

I was sitting, more like shaking, in my seat. We were sitting at one of the tables at a restaurant. It was one of the outside tables. It gave us a great view of the beach that was a couple yards away. People were walking around, chatting as they stopped at one of the stores or restaurants.

I hadn't noticed that I was bouncing my knee until a hand came in contact with it. I looked at the hand before looking over at Liam. He was staring at me, a small smile on his face. I kissed his cheek quickly before I spotted Danielle. She had a tall man beside her, his blue eyes connecting with mine. I didn't think his smile could get any larger, but he proved me wrong.

"My, my. What a beautiful girl you've become," The man says with a clear American accent. I smile gently at the unknown man.

"I'm guessing your my father?" I ask. I saw Danielle roll her eyes after I said this. Why is she here again?

"Yes," The man laughed. It was refreshing to hear an American accent besides my own. Ive been surrounded by British and Irish people for I don't know how long. This is the little refresher I need. Also the man who I've wanted to meet.

"I'll leave you two alone. Do you want me to get you anything?" Liam asks while standing up. I look up at him and shake my head. He gives me a smile before kissing my cheek lovingly before heading through the doors and standing in line.

"Danielle, do you mind?" The man asks to curly headed brunette. She scowls before stepping inside also and taking a seat at one of the booths.

The man, my father, sat in front of me. His smile was as wide as ever. I was afraid his face might be stuck like that. "I'm guessing you have questions?" He asked me. I clear my throat and nod.

"Why didn't you just come and speak to me? It's a little creepy, and illegal, to stalk people," I say with a nervous laugh. Im still waiting for him to lash out or something.

"I didn't think you would spores it me just popping up out of the blue like that. Especially while you were still in your foster home. You hadn't met Maura at the time. I was waiting for that to happen before I decided to actually come and meet you."

"You knew about everything that happened in that house, yet you sat there and let them beat me till I was black and blue?" I say to him, eyes watering. I blinked back the salty tears, hoping he didn't see them. I didn't like showing weakness. People took full advantage of that.

"I couldn't just go up there and demand them to stop. You wouldn't know who I am, or why I'm there. You would probably be scared of me since I would've just been some man who demanded custody over their child," He spoke. His eyes were filled with remorse, determination. He didn't want to be seen as the bad guy. Because he's not.

"Why did you wait so long? You could've kept me when I was younger. Why did you let me go?" I ask him.

"Your mother isn't as persuasive as she seems," He chuckled bitterly.

"How did you even stand her?"

"I did love her at one point so don't act so bitter towards her," He said with a warning look. "She was the woman I fell in love with. I thought I was going to stand with her through thick and thin, till death do us part. She didn't seem to want that," He looked down at his lap, clenching and unclenching his fist. "She found someone else. She told me how she fell out of love with me and how she wanted a divorce. We didn't have a messy divorce, but we didn't have a clean one either. I supported her decision and let her be happy. I'm happy now as well."

"Your remarried too?" I ask suddenly. I would have to meet another woman like Maura. I guess mothers hate me.

"We're engaged. The weddings in May. I would love for you to come," He smiles thoughtfully. My heart warmed at the invitation. He actually wants me there. He doesn't think I'll screw it up or I'll be a nuisance. He cared about me. He actually liked me as his daughter. He didn't think I was a disgrace.

"I would love that," I smiled back at him. My eyes wandered over towards Liam, who was now at the front of the line, ordering with a kind smile. A small smile unconsciously slipped on my face as I watched him. He was always nice to the employees. He understood that they were humans too and weren't slaves like other people thought of them as.

"You two dating?" I hear my father ask. I turn to him with a small smile, nodding at his question.

"Yeah," I say before looking back at him. He was carrying a cup of something and a muffin. Knowing him, it was probably blueberry. I swear, he's obsessed with those things.

"How long?" He asks as I turn around once more. I look up at him, my eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "How long have you been in love with him?"

My eyes widen on their own accord. My brain fills with endless questions but one sticks out most. 'Is it that obvious?'
If this man I just met can tell, does that mean the others can tell? Can Niall tell? What about Maura?

"I..I..," I can't find the right words to say. How do you tell your own dad that your in love with a boy? I wouldn't even know how to tell Niall. "A while. I'm not sure how long," I whisper.

"That's great. I want grandkids soon anyway. But not too soon. Wait till your like thirty, possibly forty," He shrugs. I laugh, knowing- more like hoping - He's joking.

"I promise," I laugh. That was how the rest of the evening was like. My dad and I just having a good laugh. He told me about his life after the divorce and about the wedding that's coming up in a few months. I told him about the boys and school, minus the suspensions, and life while living with Ryan. He seems to like Ryan by the time I tell him how he saved me from those monsters, aka my foster parents.

Liam came and got me after about an hour, telling me that the boys needed a ride. I said my goodbyes to my dad and even Danielle, who was shocked that I was even speaking to her.

"Tomorrows our last full day in LA," Liam says as we drive towards the beach. We have one of those cute rental cars. It was red and I was absolutely in love with it.

"I know. You and I haven't even been to the beach yet. We should go in the morning tomorrow. Just me and you," I say as we pull up to the beach. People were sitting in chairs and on towels as they tanned. Others were in the water, messing around, boogie boarding. It looked fun. I haven't been to the beach in forever, I miss it.

"You want to wait in here or come out with me?" Liam asks, his hand already on the door. I give him a smirk before declining his offer on getting out. I lift my feet up onto the dashboard as I watch Liam make his way to the boys and girls. They were sitting a good couple of yards away from the car and near the water. They were eating sandwiches which reminded me that I need to eat some lunch. I ate almost nothing for breakfast.

I unlocked my phone as they packed up their belongings. A text from Victoria and a missed call from Eleanor. I scim Victorias text about when I was getting back before typing out my reply. Everyone was packing the stuff in the car as I finished my third game of Trivia Crack. I wish it would stop giving me sports it's my worst category.

"You should've been there. I missed you. We could've stalked guys together," Eleanor whined as she slipped her thin arms around my waist. I smile over at her before confusion settled in.

"You would've stalked guys while Louis is there?" My eyebrows knitted together as she gave me a small smile.

"We talked about everything and we decided to see other people. Louis has Darren and I can find someone if I want. I still care about Louis and I still want to see him and so we decided on staying friends," Eleanor said with a smile. I gave her a smile in return before the moment was interrupted by Riley.

"What?" She asks confused. She turns to Louis who has his arm slinged over Darrens shoulder. "What happened?"

"Well.....Darren and Louis....had..sex," Eleanor trailed off with a blush as Darren sunk down further in his seat with a bright red face.

"God, Elelanor. Did you have to tell her that," Darren says quietly in embarressment. Eleanor giggled, ignoring the blush on both her and Darrens cheeks.

"She wanted to know what happened," Eleanor defended. Louis laughed as Darren pouted and sunk further down in his seat. I smiled at the two boys in the back as they goofed off and laughed along with the others.

"Ready?" A quick kiss was planted on my cheek as Liam closed his door and settled into the drivers seat. I smile over at him and nod my head.

"Are we getting pizza for dinner?" Darren asks a couple hours later. We were inside Jasmines hotel room, sitting on the available seats.

"We had pizza the other night," Louis laughed. Darren scowled at him and glared playfully.

"You can never get tired of pizza," Darren pointed out. Louis rolled his eyes.

"You should lay off the pizza. Your going to get fat and I do not date fat men," Louis declared with a smirk. Darren smirked at him before pulling up his t-shirt, showing him his abs. Louis stared longingly at his muscular stomach. Louis groaned before looking away.

"This is torture," Louis groaned quietly. Darren laughed while pulling down his shirt. All of us laughed excepted Riley, who was in the bathroom. It was around eight and she barely even got in the water, but I like my hot water too so I won't judge.

"Well I can't stand pizza anymore, so let's get something else," Liam piped up from beside me. I nod in agreement, along with Jasmine and Harry.

"There's a sandwich place a few blocks from here," Jasmine suggested.

"Yes," I say loudly, gaining the attention of my fellow friends. I settle back in my seat beside Liam, who was chuckling quietly.

"That's a yes then. Anyone want to come with?" Jasmine asks as she stands up. Harry stands with her, causing her to smile lightly.

"I'll come," Harry says with a cheeky smile. We all tell them what we want before they leave the room with smiles. I was beyond starving. I couldn't keep my stomach quiet for long. Liams head was now in my lap while I played with his short hair. Everything was nice, almost perfect even. It won't last long, but a girl can dream, can't she?

______________________________________________________________
New chapter!
I'm sorry it took so long but my grades were awful and I needed to get back into actually doing my homework!
I mean, how do you even fail art? I swear he hates me. just cause I take my time on my drawings doesn't mean you fail me.
Shout out to Mr. Tweitmeyer for being an annoying ass teacher.
Sorry, but Thanks, Love you all!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

APRIL❤️️️️XX

P.S THANK YOU FOR 7K! I love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 2K 29
[Note: This version is still up for reading, but its utter crap, and I am rewriting a whole new book which will be posted soon, but completely differ...
761 119 29
What will happen when One Direction reunites and you find out they live next door? Find out in my first fanfic ever!!! So excited to write this, than...
11.8K 948 30
A/N: I wrote this book when I was 10 years old so prepare to cringe. šŸ‘«šŸ‘«šŸ‘« What would you do if you were taken by four teenagers? Well, you mostly s...
33.4K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...