Don't Go Eating My Heart

Bởi AprilRenton

Marley Fletcher is a genetically engineered soldier that is part human and part wolf. She is the ultimate mer... Xem Thêm

Must Read
Trailer
A Short Introduction
Blood and Bacon
Another One Bites the Dust (Soon)
Hit (On) Me Baby One More Time
Pie or Die
Silver (coins) And Gold (comebacks)
Back To the Roadhouse
Shoot Me Once Shame On You
Sarcastic Squabbles
Bark Side of the Moon
Pranks and Tricks
Imagine
The Problem with Possession
Adventures In Babysitting
Paranormal Activity
Bull Crap Bobby
Locked Out of Friendship
Dead Men Tell No Tales
There Must Be An Angel
Somebody Better Call the Doctor
Witchy Witchy Voo(doo)
I Threw A Wish In A Well
A Bubbly Personality?
Snarls and Smiles
Diner Dancing
The Wings of Change
Do You Believe in Ghosts?
Tell Me Why
Dean's Dream
Dream A Little Dream of Me
The Story of Our Life
Jaded Little Love Song
Marley
Flowers For a Fool
When the Levee Breaks
Broken Brothers
The Hospital Hooligan
The Apology
War - It's Only A Game
War - It's Not What It Seems
War - It Can't Be Won Alone
War - It Follows You Home
Torture Time
I Didn't Shoot The Sheriff
Sheriff Stabbington
A Whole New World
The Future is Wild
Poker Face
Grumpy Old Men
Playin' A Player
Seeing Yourself as Others Do
Cosplaying Yourself
Teaming Up With Yourselves
Be Yourself
Meeting a King
Last Night on Earth
Hell on Main Street
Speak of the Devil
State of Mind
Survey
When Gary Met Sammy
Good 'ol Gary
Don't Go Bacon My Heart
Chris P. Bacon
You're Bacon Me Crazy
Livin' On A Prayer
Fourgiveness
Grocery Games
Who Let the Hellhounds Out?
Two Worlds, One Family
Save the Alcoholics, Save the World
She Said Yes!
Goodbye Stranger
Recommendation
Not An Update
A Note
Another Reccomendation
Detour on the Highway to Hell
Welcome to Hell
If I Don't Come Back, Don't Come Lookin
You've Got A Friend In Me
A Pawn By Any Other Name
Second Chances
Stitches
Not All Hounds Go To Heaven
Finally Free
01/01/0000
I Love You ... Seriously? Now?
Monster Mayhem
Shoot to Kill
Hunting Things
Saving People
The Family Business
Carry on My Wayward Son

A Couple of Apes and an Angel

1.2K 44 22
Bởi AprilRenton

This chapter takes place during Season 5 Episode 1. I am not responsible for spoilers in the comments.

When Marley returned a few minutes later she walked into a room with a cripple, 2 hunters, and a stranger that caused Marley's eyes to flash blue.

Dean was standing in front of the window on the far side of the room and saw Marley enter. When her eyes flashed blue, he immediately crossed the room and stood in front of her.

"Hey." He spoke quietly, ignoring everyone else in the room. "You okay?"

Marley's gaze remained locked on the man in the tan trench-coat. She didn't know why but something about him put her entire body on edge. Her gaze finally jerked away when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She glanced over, the blue fading from her eyes, and found Dean's hand gently gripping her.

She raised her gray eyes to meet Dean's gaze. "Who is that?"

Her voice was quiet and Dean could hear the hint of fear that laced her words. He turned himself so that he was facing the rest of the room, his hand falling back to his side.

"Castiel this is Marley. Marley this is Castiel, the angel."

Recognition flashed through Marley's eyes as the man turned to look at her. He had short dark brown hair that was slightly tousled and eyes that were a deep baby blue. The tan trench coat was worn over top of a black suit jacket, a white dress shirt with a blue tie, and black dress pants. Marley made no move to go towards him, still feeling a little put off, and chose to stay by Dean's side where she felt safe.

Instead she opted for a simple. "Hi."

The man took a step towards her before he stopped and tilted his head to the side as if he were studying her. Marley flexed her hands nervously as Castiel continued to stare at her. A few seconds of awkward silence passed with him just staring at her. Marley looked up at Dean with a raised brow.

"Is he always this weird?" Dean chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Generally, yeah." He looked up at the angel. "Cas quit staring at her like that. I feel like she's gonna sprout a-"

"What are you?"

His voice was much deeper than she had been expecting. The look on his face stayed the same and Marley couldn't help but feel uncomfortable under his stare. And the way he asked that question....

"She's human Cas. Just like Sam and me."

The heart monitor skipped a beat and Bobby's eyebrows shot up. The old man traded a look of surprise with Sam, both of them stunned that Dean had just called Marley human. Marley looked up at him her own surprise evident on her face. Dean didn't look at her, he just kept his gaze focused on the angel, as if what he had said was complete normal. Warmth exploded from Marley's heart as she looked up at the man who had just called her human. Was he finally starting to be able to see her as her and not a monster?

"No." The rough voice broke her stare from Dean. "There's something in her."

Everyone stared at the angel for a minute before someone finally broke it. "Do you actually have something for us angel boy or do you just get off on watching us?"

Castiel turned to look at Bobby with a confused look. Marley was just grateful he wasn't staring her down anymore.

"Your plan to kill Lucifer..." Castiel began, turning to face Dean.

"Wait Lucifer? As in the the actual devil?" Marley glanced between Sam and Dean.

Dean sighed heavily. "We have a lot to catch up on."

"Sounds like somebody should have called me in earlier so we could talk about it." Sarcasm took over Marley's tone.

"Well I've kinda been a little preoccupied with the end of the freaking world." Dean snapped before looking at Cas. "So are you gonna help us kill him?"

"No. It's foolish. It can't be done."

"Wow everyone is just so supportive today." Dean gave a sarcastic smile.

"But there is someone strong enough to take on Lucifer and stop the apocalypse."

Sam spoke up from his spot against the wall for the first time. "Who?"

"The one who began everything. God."

Everyone's expression was something along the lines of 'he's kidding right?' Dean moved and shut the door for the room, not wanting to be disturbed or overheard.

"God?"

"Yes."

"God?"

"Yes. He isn't in Heaven. He has to be somewhere."

Dean slightly shook his head in disbelief before speaking in a joking tone. "Try New Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla."

Castiel considered it for a moment. "No, he's not on any flatbread."

"Oh my gosh he can't understand a joke. Wow. Just wow."

"Look even if there is a God out there he's either dead- and that's the generous theory- or he's up and kicking and doesn't give a crap about any of us." Marley noticed how Castiel straightened his posture even further. "I mean we are literally at the end of days here and he's off somewhere drinking booze out of a coconut!"

"Enough. This isn't a theological issue. It's strategic. With God's help we can win."

Dean shrugged. "It's a pipe dream Cas."

Castiel advanced towards Dean. "I killed two angels this week. Those were my brothers. I'm hunted. I rebelled. And I did it- all of it- for you. And you failed. You and and your brother destroyed the world."

Marley looked over at Sam who was studying his shoes with a guilty look on his face. Well Dean was right about one thing, they had a heck of a lot to catch up on.

"And I lost everything- for nothing." Castiel took another step towards Dean, officially shattering the concept of personal space. "So keep your opinions to yourself."

The angel's voice had taken a threatening tone that Marley didn't feel comfortable with being directed at any of them. She didn't know much about angels, only what little Dean had told her and what she had read in the lore books at Bobby's house. The one thing she did know was that these guys were supreme beings- super powerful and not someone you wanted to piss off. So when one of those angels started threatening them, Marley didn't hesitate to try and push him back before things got out of hand. She stepped towards Dean and the angel and gently pushed on Castiel's shoulder. The boys might trust him, but as far as Marley was concerned, he was still a powerful being who could easily kill them without question.

"How about you take a step back and take a breath there Castiel."

"Please take your hand off me."

"Then quit threatening us." Marley growled, her glare not breaking even for a second.

"Marley just- just let it go."

She turned and looked at Dean in surprise. "Are you kidding me right now? This is the same angel who has been blindly following orders right? The one who made you torture Alastair?"

Dean sucked in his bottom lip as his gaze darted to the wall. "Look Marley, things have changed. Okay? He really came through for me with the apocalypse."

Marley's gaze flitted between them before she spoke, slight anger coming through in her voice. "Right. Okay. Clearly I missed a lot. How about you just fill me in whenever it's convenient for you?"

The sarcasm was clear in her voice and then she walked out of the room. Dean sighed heavily and quickly rubbed the back of his head.

"Look Cas what is it you need? I gotta... I gotta go fix that." Dean muttered the last part to himself.

Welp. There ya have it. Marley finally met Castiel.

....

Idk man. That's all I got.

Thanksgiving is next week, but I do still plan on updating and finishing out this "episode". Hope you guys are enjoying it or at least not hating it. Love y'all. The #SPNfamily is truly amazing ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

841 26 9
Y/n, a badass huntress in the world of Supernatural, is working on a case when she ends up with the assistance of Sam and Dean Winchester. If only sh...
5.6K 172 31
One day while in the woods, Sam spots something strange. He looks closer and see's a wolf. The wolf runs and he follows and he then see's that she is...
37.9K 1.3K 20
Liam Dunbar and Y/N have feelings for each other but there's something holding the two of them back, their secrets. Y/N doesn't know Liam is a werewo...
29.4K 867 45
Trying not to reveal herself, Sasha watches the Winchester boys from a distance and fate draws Winchester and Protectress together through an unexpla...