Catching Feelings

By TheArtToFiction

Catching Feelings: An Aubrey Drake Graham Fan Fiction Raven Perry is an ambitious choreographer / actress set... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Thank You
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The Finale!
Chapter 74
The Ex Factor

Chapter 44

2.1K 69 34
By TheArtToFiction

One Month Later

Drake rode around for an hour or so before he made it back to Raven's. He went to the bedroom and found her watching television. She looked as though she just showered, her hair was still wet and she changed into some sweats and a tank top. When he left her, she was a wreck. Her hair was a tangled mess from being in bed for the past three days vomiting. She wasn't able to keep anything down but now that she was feeling a little better, she was ready to eat, so Drake went to the store to get some food. When he entered the bedroom she perked up and cut the T.V. off.

"Hey, what took you so long with the food?" Raven asked with an invited smile.

Drake sat the bag on the bed, "I went over to that Italian restaurant near my crib."

"Oh yeah? What did you get me?'

Drake sat down on the edge of the bed and reached in the bag pulling out a takeout box. "Pasta!" he said while waving the plastic container under her nose.

Raven smiled appreciatively, "I knew you loved me." She opened up the container and took in the smell of the food like a starved woman.

The linguine noodles had her undivided attention. She didn't even notice the pair of eyes that watched her closely. Drake scratched his head contemplating his next move. "Um, I picked up something else too." He handed her the bag waiting for her to look inside.

Raven dug in the bag expecting more food, but instead pulled out a pink box. She looked at the white sticks on the front of it, chuckling slightly to herself. "A pregnancy test?" Raven glanced up at him, "What do you have this for?" she asked with a humored expression.

"I want you to take it." He replied.

The smile on her face slowly faded as realization set in. He was serious. She couldn't believe he actually went out and brought a pregnancy test. "Aubrey, I'm not pregnant." Raven sat the box down and went on with eating.

"Really, because I think you are. All the vomiting; and you're sleeping all the time. I called your mom and she said-"

"Wait a minute, you called my mom?" Raven dropped her fork in her platter. Her eyes widened, she was mortified at the thought of that phone call and was slowly becoming agitated with all of his probing. "I've just been sick; people are allowed to get sick, that doesn't mean I'm pregnant."

"Okay, well prove me wrong, go take the test." Drake picked the box up and sat it in her lap.

"Aubrey, I'm not taking it! So you can take this damn thing back to the store and get your money back." She threw the box at his chest and stormed off into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

Drake got up following behind her and started banging on the door; he was the agitated one now. "Open the door."

"Go away." She shouted from the other side.

He banged harder this time. "Raven open the door or I'll kick it down, I'm not playing."

"And then what are you gonna do, make me pee on the stick?"

"If I have to." Drake stopped banging for a moment to actually think about how he was supposed to pull that one off.

Raven laughed to herself, she knew he was serious. She leaned against the door and sighed, she didn't want to fight with him, she didn't have it in her. "Aubrey, I really don't want to do this right now."

Hearing the melancholy in her voice; he rested his head against the door just as she did. "You already know don't you?" he asked. There was a pause before she answered.

"I know I'm scared. I can't be pregnant."

"Well like you said, you could just be sick, but we'll never know until we find out." said Drake. Raven cracked the door and he slid the box inside. A few moments went by before she stepped out walking back into the bedroom. "What is it? What did it say?" he asked.

"We have to wait three minutes." She replied.

He looked flabbergast as she walked past him to have a seat. "A whole three minutes."

"Yes Aubrey, a whole three minutes." Raven spoke in a sarcastic tone.

Time ticked by slowly, that three minutes seemed like three hours. They didn't know what to do with themselves. Drake paced the bedroom floor constantly checking his watch, while Raven sat on the bed counting how many times he's walked back and forth. He was nervous, but Raven was scared out of her mind. Being pregnant was not on her agenda. She looked up at her clock on the wall, then back at Drake. "It's time." Raven got up from the bed silently praying to herself before looking at the sticks.

Drake stopped pacing and followed her to the bathroom. He waited by the door for her to come out. When she quietly walked out, he didn't know what to think. He waited for a second before asking the inevitable, "So... are you pregnant?"

Raven nodded her head yes, unable to speak, she was still frozen from shock. Drake on the other hand was ecstatic, he grabbed Raven, hugging her tightly, and then kneeled down and kissed her still flat stomach. When he came up to kiss her lips, he realized she was unresponsive and her eyes were watering. "What's wrong, why are you crying?" he asked.

Raven walked away from him going back into the bedroom where she sat down on the bed. "Everything's wrong, I'm pregnant." said Raven. She buried her face in her hands letting the tears escape her. "I can't believe this."

"It's not the end of the world, so relax, I don't want you upsetting my son." He joked trying to lighten the mood.

She lifted her head, giving him the evil eye "This isn't funny Aubrey. This can't be happening to me. I cannot have a baby, not now."

"So what are you trying to say?" He asked. Drake pulled Raven to her feet looking her in the eyes. "If you're thinking about an abortion you can forget it."

Raven pulled away from him in anger. "That's not your decision to make." She argued.

"I think I have some say in what you do concerning our child."

"You don't understand, it's not the right time for this." Raven ran her fingers through her hair. It felt like the walls were crumbling around her.

They were at a standstill, neither side knew what to say or do. Raven stood on one side of the room, while Drake stood on the other. He just watched her standing there with her arms folded, chewing on her lips pensively. Finally he gave in; Drake walked over to Raven and wrapped his arms around her. He sighed and spoke calmly to her. "This is real and it's happening whether you like it or not. There's a piece of me growing inside of you." His hands rested on her stomach to emphasize his words as he kissed her neck.

Raven tried to let go and relax into his touch, but it was difficult considering the situation at hand. "Aubrey this is a huge step that you and I aren't ready for, especially you."

Hearing her words, Drake removed his lips from her neck to look at her. "What do you mean especially me?" he asked sounding offended.

She let out a frustrated sighe trying to find the right words. "You know what I mean Aubrey, look at how you live. Your house is like a fucking frat house. We can't bring a baby into that and not to mention I just signed a contract for a mov-" Raven suddenly stopped having caught her words, but it was too late.

"So you decided to take the part?" He asked hearing her confession. "When were you going to tell me?" Drake's eyes pierced down on her. He titled his head slightly to the side catching eye contact with her.

"Aubrey..." Raven's words drifted off looking down at the floor. She took the part two weeks ago but didn't know how to tell him.

Drake stood there, waiting for her to answer, but no words were spoken. His frustration grew causing his hand to reach out and knock all of her perfumes and lotions from the dresser turning to her with raging eyes. "You don't give a fuck about me or what I think do you? All you care about is your career, and if anything gets in the way of it, you just x it out." Drake ranted as he paced the floor. "You know what; I can see why your ex fucked Dollicia." He spouted letting his anger take over.

Raven looked at him with wide eyes taken aback by his words that cut through her like a knife. She rubbed the back of her neck suppressing her desire to slap his face for that low blow, and held her head high returning his gaze. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he'd hurt her. "Yes he fucked her," she spoke calmly. "He did so because he was a selfish asshole who thought my world should revolve around him. God forbid I do something for myself, and you know what, I'm starting to see that you're just like him. So with that being said, I think not having a child is the best thing for us."

Those words hit him like a ton of bricks. Drake did all he could to avoid eye contact with Raven. It seemed like the only thing they were accomplishing was hurting each other so he did the only thing he could do, and that was give up. "You know what Raven... fuck it." came the words of the wounded man. "Do what you want to do." Drake left the bedroom without anymore words spoken. The last thing either of them heard was the door slamming behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 2 14
Raven Dawson is an ordinary orphan girl, who's just received her police badge. She lost her best friend in the whole wide world four years ago, and n...
Stepped Up By Skye

Teen Fiction

336K 7.5K 50
Just returning back to school 6 months after having her son, Elliot, 17 year old Oakley has to learn how to juggle being a senior in high school, alo...
26K 530 33
This Is A Fan Fiction Wherein A Girl Is Trying To Find Her Mom In Such A Young Age. She Loves Katy Perry. But One Day, One thing Changes Her Life. Wa...
1.9M 47.5K 35
Meet twos guys who are completely different: Drake is a fighter; a boxer. He's strong, smart and cocky. Raven is a cuddly bear. He's sarcastic, lovea...