The Boys//One shot

Per Your_FanficGirl

•The Boys• •One shot• -Any boy you can choose -Can be a youtube video -Either use Y/N or you can use your o... Més

⬇️EDDIE ONE SHOTS⬇️
EDDIE|CRUSH PART 1
EDDIE|CRUSH PART 2
EDDIE|TIKTOK PAYBACK
EDDIE|MULLY SISTER PART 1
EDDIE|DATE NIGHT
EDDIE|BROKEN
EDDIE|INSECURE
EDDIE|BROKEN 2
⬇️MULLY ONE SHOTS⬇️
MULLY|JEALOUSY
MULLY|TANNAR PRANK
MULLY|LANNAN ONLYFANS
MULLY|CUPS AT THE CLICK OFFICE?
MULLY|READING CLICK FANFICTION
MULLY|LANNAN SISTER PART 1
Mully|Tannar Birthday
MULLY|LANNAN SISTER PART 2
MULLY|LANNAN SISTER PART 3
MULLY|COUPLES PRANKS
MULLY|WHEN TANNAR AND MULLY FIGHT FOR YOU
MULLY|GIRLIES NIGHT
MULLY|YELLING
⬇️JUICY ONE SHOTS⬇️
Gaege/Juicy|The Silent Treatment
JUICY|A KISS ~ JOSH x MULLY|CONFESSION
JUICY|HORROR GAME
JUICY|HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JUICY|DUET LOVE
JUICY|PROPOSE
JUICY|HE TURNS HIS ANGER ON YOU...
JUICY|VOWS BROKEN
JUICY|AFFECTION
⬇️JOSH ONE SHOTS⬇️
JOSH|CUDDLES
JOSHDUB|CHEATING?
JOSH|BABY IM JEALOUS
MULLY/JOSH|CHEATING PART TWO
JOSH|MIDNIGHT COOKING
MULLY/JOSH|CHEATING THIRD PART
JOSH|CLINGY
Mully/Josh Cheating Part 4
⬇️NARRATOR ONE SHOTS⬇️
NARRATOR|BIRTHDAY SUPRISE
NARRATOR|SILENT TREATMENT
A/N
A/N!!!!
A/n
A/n
A/N
A/N

EDDIE|WEEKEND AT GALACTIC EDDIE HOUSE

687 5 0
Per Your_FanficGirl

Your POV
Today, Me, Grant, gabby and Gaege are going to Eddie's house for Halloween this year. We all got there together. Once, we got to Eddie's house, we were greeted by Eddie of course because it's his house.

Eddie: Bienvenido a mi casa! [Welcome to my house]

Then we got in. We left our stuff in the living room. Then Eddie asked what we wanted to do. We all agreed to head the mall and then grab something eat. We all got into my car and drove to the mall. I was in driver seat, Eddie passenger seat, gabby, Grant, and Gaege in the back seat. After a few minutes, we got to the mall. I want to go H&M's and Eddie too so we spits up. As me and Eddie we were alone. Eddie took my hand. Yes, me and Eddie are dating but our friends don't know that. We started looking for clothes. Eddie stayed by my side. I put my hands on his shoulders.

You: Eddie are you okay?
Eddie: Eddie? Excuse me...It babe, or my love or mi amor when you are with me.
You: sorry babe...but really what's wrong?
Eddie: I felt bad not telling the other about our relationship.
You: I told you we should tell them-
Eddie: I know- I just rather kept a little secret before they find out.
You: okay...
You were looking at the clothes while Eddie was on his phone. You turn around with your arms crossed. Eddie look up at his phone.
Eddie: Yes my love?
You: you came here to shop Eddie not to look at your phone.
Eddie: I only came here for you babe.
You: Then where did you wanted to go?
Eddie: I need to find a new microphone.
You: Fine let's go...
Eddie: wait babe,
You: yea
Eddie: Finished shopping then we can go...
You: nothing looks good on me.

Eddie came up close to you.

Eddie: you look good on everything even in my clothes.

You laughed.

You: It's fine Eddie and I need to find a new vr headset anyways.
Eddie: What are doing to me y/n?

He takes my hand and we left and went to buy Eddie's microphone and my headset. After, me and Eddie went Starbucks. Then we decided to meet with the others. Me and Eddie let go of each other's hands once we saw them.

Eddie: Everything went good?
Gaege: Yes and we even found a banana suit.
Eddie: Can I be the banana?!!!
Narrator: Yea, me and Gaege are gonna be dressed in femboy hooters outfits.

You shook your head. Then you guys go out of the mall. We got into my car. Narrator and Eddie fought who's gonna sit in the front and narrator won. Eddie sat in the back with the others.

You: what do you guys want to eat?
Juicy: burger!!
Eddie: Agree!!
You: Grant?
Narrator: I'm in a diet...
You: Same...How about we get them there burger and we get something healthy?
Narrator: sure

Grant and I got a protein salad. And the rest got a burger. Then we went to buy the makeup that the boys wanted to do for the boys channel since Eddie lost a card trick when they went zoom meeting with fans. They bought the makeup and costumes. Then we got back to Eddie house. The boys went to play video plays while me and gabby were eating in the kitchen.

You: So gabby? Do you have certain somebody that you might liked?
Gabby: I do...
You: Girl tell-
Gabby: Eddie

You froze...

You: Eddie?
Gabby: Yea, I liked Eddie for while.

You were surprised gabby said that.

You: Oh?
Gabby: Who do you like?
You: Umm?

I tried to figure a name and I just called a random name.

You: Gaege?
Gabby: Totally ship!!!!

And it's so not true. I literally see Gaege as my own brother than lover. Gaege is the sweetest but I have a boyfriend but of course they don't know that.

Gabby: y/n?
You: oh sorry yea?
Gabby: I think I will make move on Eddie...
You: Ohh...
Gabby: Maybe you can make move on Gaege?
You: Yea you right? I guess...
Gabby: I can help you...
You: Gabby, it's really-
Gabby: No- Let get some thing ready...

Gabby takes my hand to a guest room with her and me are sharing. She wouldn't let me see my makeup and hair. Then she finally finished and this how I came out.

[Your hair, makeup and outfit]

You: Wow Gabby...This is amazing...
Gabby: I know, okay let me get ready..

Gabby went into the bathroom.

[Gabby hair, makeup, and outfit]

You: You look amazing gabby...
Gabby: Thank you Y/n, now let go get our boys. I just gonna text grant to get some food because I don't him to get awkward.
You: okay?

After a few minutes, Grant left to get food and gabby texted the boys to go to the living room. Once they got in there, me and gabby walked in. And I can feel Eddie eyes on me.

Eddie: Wow look at you guys...
Gabby: Thanks Eddie...How about-

She takes Eddie hand and intertwined with hers. And I felt a this warm of jealousy. Like SHE LITERALLY TOUCHING MY MAN! Ugh! Then gabby came to me and sat me down in Gaege lap. Gaege didn't mind it.

Eddie POV
Gabby started to be very flirty to me and I didn't like that. Because one I have a gf who is standing three feet away from us. Then all the sudden, gabby puts y/n on Gaege's lap. I started to get mad but I didn't want to show it. I wanted y/n to sit on my lap. I want her ass sitting on my lap and seeing her in that dress uhh!!!! Then gabby sat next to me. I couldn't bare to look at her. I just kept looking y/n with Gaege. They started to talk and he was FUCKING RUBBING HIS HANDS ON HER!!!! I SWEAR!!!

Gabby POV
I tried to get Eddie attention but Eddie won't pay attention. They I see he looks y/n and gaege. But then something came to my mind. Does Eddie likes y/n? BUT I LIKE HIM! Y/n already have Gaege around her finger and now let me have Eddie.

Gabby: Eddie? Eddie? Eddie?!!
Eddie: What gabby?
Gabby: okay that enough...

Your POV
Me and Gaege were talking about anything to kill the mood. Gaege kinda knew that me and Eddie were dating but he wanted to see if Eddie jealous will get the best out of him. And it was, he literally was furious and as well as gabby. Gaege rub his finger through my thigh. Then gabby spoke.

Gabby: OKAY! Eddie what do you see y/n that I don't have?!
Eddie: BECAUSE SHES MY GIRLFRIEND!

Gabby stay frozen. Then all the sudden, Eddie grabbed me from Gaege and cursed at him in Spanish. And he took me to his bedroom.

You: Eddie-

Then I felt his lips on mines. We kissed for good couple seconds before pulling away.

Eddie: Gosh, that was hot kissing you again. Literally seeing you and Gaege made me furious.

You: Your hot when you're jealous Eddie.

Eddie: Uh, I think we are here alone-

You: I'm sorry mi amor, Estás caliente cuando estás celoso...
[My love, Your hot when you're jealous]

Eddie: Your hot...Come I think Grant is here and I think we tell them.

Me and Eddie comes out of his room and we notice gabby was gone.

Eddie: Where's gabby?

Gaege: She left after everything what happened...And I also told narrator what happened.

Grant: I'm happy for you guys...I think gabby is really upset.

You: I feel bad...

Eddie: Well you shouldn't, she need to know that I'm yours and only yours.

Then Eddie gave me kiss. After we pulled away. We enjoyed the rest of time together and the boys as well.

—————————————————————
A/n: Oof, Another long chapter...Thanks for reading and thanks for 2.2k reads!!❤️❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11K 85 17
Just a bunch of the boys x reader one shots ! No boy x boy ! Sorry. Mainly smut some fluff probably no angst unless y'all really want it. I will tak...
16.2K 217 38
After (Y/N) gets a message to meet The Boys to film a video, she gets thrown into a competition of who can handle their heat better. Will she win, or...
12.5K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
31.5K 452 16
Eddie and Juicy used to be childhood friends. Although it's pretty obvious that they aren't anymore. After a misunderstanding between the two, they h...