The new girl is the Alpha's m...

Od Meeplovespie

Fay Fortua is a werewolf. More importantly shes the new girl in town. Fay is her own person going to an expen... Více

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five

Chapter twenty two

14.3K 345 14
Od Meeplovespie

Chapter twenty two

Tuesday after school

Fay

Going out with the girls was terrible. Not only did Lydia tell Katie about my plans for mating Asher but I had to hear them give me the sex talk. And its not the same sex talk that humans hear.... The whole ride to the mall was filled with them telling me how to please Asher. It was scaring me to the point of peeing my pants. It got so bad that when they starting discussing 69 I blasted the radio on and started to sing.

When we finally got to the mall Katie left to get us hot chocolate. Lydia dragged me into a store that screamed welcome all sluts and whores we hope you have a great time here. I swear I saw a no sex in the changing stalls sign on the bathroom. This is hell...

"Flip no!" I said to Lydia as she threw a sexy school costume at me. She gave a pout and grabbed it back from me glancing at the rack again. After a while I started to inch to the door hoping she wouldn't notice. She started to turn and I ran hitting a guy straight on.

"I'm so sorry!" I said looking up. He was tall and his eyes darkened as he saw my face.

"That's OK," He said with a calming voice almost like an oceans wave smacking into rocks. It sounded peaceful with a sense of urgency. Like he needed me or something.

"Hey! Back off the mated werewolves!" Katie said pushing him away from me while maintaining a balance. Looking at me she threw the cup at me and since I was a werewolf I caught it. She did the same thing to Lydia and she barely caught it with her human reflexes.

He stared at Katie and his eyes grew wide as her scent hit him. At first I thought it was lust, but his face seemed to hide the fact that he knew her somehow.

"I know you...." He said losing interest in me.

"Yeah maybe that's because I'm famous bitch." Katie said in her normal fuck with me and you go to hell voice.

"No..... I've seen you. Who was with you in New York 3 years ago?" He asked his voice growling.

"None of your business asshole." Katie said taken back that he knew where she was before she was famous. I think I remember that trip. It was my birthday so my parents sent us to New York to party and shop. I only invited Katie and Celia.

Celia..... We don't like talking about her. Not that she was a backstabbing friend. We love her so much. Celia is in a coma. She was a werewolf but during an accident her wolf was damaged beyond repair. At least thats what the doctor said.

Celia was a new girl in the pack that I was visiting. Lots of people called her The Whore. One of the weakest of the pack she was forced to sleep with the Alpha. When I came into the picture I asked her to come with me. She smiled at me and I took her away from that awful place. Katie ended up beating the Alpha's ass when she found out what was going on.

We fixed Celia up and the three of us ganged up on bad guys in the city for awhile. Becoming three great friends it was hard to remember Celia was in a hospital. Katie and I visited for 6 months never leaving her side. The doctor said the only thing that could wake her up was her mate.

With Celia in the hospital, we left her hoping to find him. We stoppwd look for him because of the chances of finding him. We didn't know who he was and the only way he could find her was by actually seeing her.

Katie and I are still haunted by the accident. After saving her from her home pack she sacrificed herself for us. We were in a restaurant; all fancy and expensive for her birthday. I honestly can't think about it without breaking down in tears. I'll just say that werewolf hunters came in with silver bullets.

All the humans ran seeing the gun. The hunters have senses to figure out who were werewolves and started shooting at us. Celia pushed us outside of the building getting multiple shots in her body.

She was bleeding bad and the hunters got away. We never saw them again and somehow we knew they were still out there. Hunters normally hunter rouge wolves. Rouge wolves are wolves banished from packs. Katie, Celia, and I are lone wolves. Those who choose to live on our own.

Celia had bullets all over her body. When we got into an ally away from the hunters we pulled out the bullets as fast as we could trying to save her. Her body was losing too much blood because she couldn't heal with all the silver in her.

Pulling that silver out of her hurt bad and we burned our hands. After all of it was out her body tried to heal itself. It took so much energy that she fell into a coma. Her wolf was extremely weak or dead due to saving her life.

Katie's eyes flashed pain remembering her.

"Just me and Fay." She said.

"Don't lie to me! Who else was with you!" He shouted causing all the humans to look at us.

"Why do you care?" I asked. Lydia looked at all of us knowing this was some wolf thing.

"She's my mate." He said trying to keep him composer.

"Fuck!" We all said.

"Katie! We need to take him to her!" I said running for the car. She grabbed him forcefully and ran after me. Lydia confused scrambled after her.

We didn't even care about the law as I speeded to the airport. Lydia asked what was going on and the look that Celia's mate was giving us said the same thing. So Katie and I explained everything to them causing Lydia to realize we were leaving Jason. She freaked out saying she needed him.

She called Jason talking him to met us at the airport making me call Asher.

"Hello?" Asher answered.

"Asher! I need to leave and stuff! I'm going to a hospital in Oregon! No time to explain. Don't worry the pack there will welcome us and all that shit. I don't know when I'll be back." I rambled.

"What? Wait your leaving? No no! Let me go with you, where are you? I'm worried about you. What's going on!" He said freaking out on the other end.

"Talk to the Oregon Alpha leader. I have to GO!" I said stressing on the go as I hung up on him.

Celia we're coming.

Ash

I don't know what's going on. What is up with all of this shit happening?! Isn't the Alpha stories usually mate gets captured and Alpha saves her. They then mate and have kids and live happily ever after. What the heck! I guess with Fay being rich and the daughter of famous people she would have a busy life, but I have no clue on what's going on.

Talk to the Oregon Alpha..... Maybe I will. Been awhile since I talked to any alphas. By the end of the day I should see my beloved mate again. My wolf is panicky worrying about Fay. My human side knew that Fay always had a good reason for her actions.

"Hello? Yeah its been awhile, listen I'm going to be coming over soon...."

Villain

My plan has backfired on me. I'm fucked up knowing that Zane found his mate. He'll never help me now. Sharp pain fills my heart and then I'm furious beyond belief.

Why does he get his mate?! Why don't I get a fucking happy ending?! There is no such thing as a God or else my life wouldn't be shit.

I'm ending this once and for all. If you want to do something done right you have to go insane and do it yourself.

Hey people! All the comments compelled me to write another chapter. I feel like this is sudden and weird. I'm sorry for the twist in the plot. But I realized how predictable my story was getting and I hate those stories. Promise that there will be no more weird things that pop up after this.

AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW WHAT THE FUCK! WHY DON'T WE KNOW WHO CELIA IS IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY! Simple because lets be honest people Fay hatss bad memories. She didn't want to remember Dylan and she didn't want to remember Celia. Call her selfish, but that's how she deals with the pain.

Now this all may not make sense, but think of it this way..... Here is a time line.

Celia get into a coma.

Fay moves to Carson's pack to get away from the pain with her parents who are going there for business reasons.

Katie stays with Celia.

Dylan dies causing the villain to go crazy.

Carson wants to find Fay's parents for some odd reason

Carson is killed

Lydia meets Jason her mate

Villain loses it and makes Zane catch Fay

Zane meets Katie who was with his mate long ago

Zane finds his long lost mate

Now all of this happens because in this world mates 95% of the time must meet each other somehow. All the chocies made by characters are so Zane meets his mate. And by this outcome Fay completes parts of her reasons to live. Eventually after all her reasons are gone we go back to her creepy dream. Hint her end..... MUHAHA!

Sorry this is so long. But the point is not all about Fay; its about how her choice to move to Tacoma affects everyone. Which is why its not all in her perspective.

Questions in comments so no one is confused. Its hard to write what's in my mind so everyone understands it.

Meep Out!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

97.6K 2.5K 17
Scarlet Leonis is a werewolf who was rejected by her pack because of how her wolf looks. Nobody knows her real identity or what she actually is. Beca...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
2.8M 57.6K 33
My first mistake had been re-noticing people in my classes, if I hadn't done that; I wouldn't have re-noticed Tristan Everdeen. I should have known t...